Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wash Washburne

Real Name Wash Washburne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wash Washburne
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Just a regular fella...
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2010, 16:27
Total Comments 126 (Novice)
User ID 55702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered Trailer
4. Re: Full Throttle Remastered Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 21:57 Wash Washburne

Hellz Yeah! \m/

Can't wait to dive back into this beauty, what a blast from the past!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage
8. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage Dec 2, 2016, 21:54 Wash Washburne

Pulled the trigger last week and per-oredered it. But the feeling of being super stoked to play the closed beta was very short lived. I understand that game was still in beta and about a couple of weeks before it's official release but, wow was it ever far from finished. Bugs, missing options, I could get into inviting friends but then would not be able to back out of the window no matter what, the famous Mace was just a gimmick, something that is probably going to be balanced later on but at the moment is was just as powerful as the power fist. Movement and controls felt off as well.

They were really quick about getting my moneys back

News Comments > Dying Light Community Bounty
11. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 26, 2016, 17:10 Wash Washburne

A side from absolutely not caring for any of the characters and wishing them nothing but horrific death it's kinda fun to traverse all over the place. Oh yeh zombies still look like absolute shit...  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
21. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Nov 19, 2016, 10:09 Wash Washburne

Levels look well crafted, enemy placement seems very generic tho, also HUD seems very cluttered as well, but it could be fun in the long run. Also wish pre-order had more unique weapons and toys, maybe even extra mission with extra loot.

Voice chatter and the voices definitely need a overhaul. Ai bug or not, they just sound lame and like a bunch of robots

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER: Realm of The Wood Elves Next Month
2. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER: Realm of The Wood Elves Next Month Nov 18, 2016, 09:02 Wash Washburne

Yeah, the hope ship of decent prices on DLCs have sailed a long time ago, however we still have xmas sales, lol  

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
8. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 29, 2016, 15:11 Wash Washburne

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 14:16:
Wow, SteamOS can't mature fast enough. Windows 10 is turning into a colossal customer abuse platform.

I'm going to be stuck with Windows 8.1 and whatever Valve gets motivated to put into SteamOS.

Aye, unfortunately it's what MS does best. Still on Windows 7 and loving it, no desire to go anywhere near Dindows 10.

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Trailer
5. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 22:39 Wash Washburne

Squirmer wrote on Oct 24, 2016, 19:23:
but does not explain why the clip uses live action instead of gameplay footage
Because Bethesda has money to burn?

With Assassins Creed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXkAwh2pHY) heading for the silver screen and the hype that is generating, it is Bethesdas call for attention: Hey we can make it look good and here is a screen test (trailer). Are you seeing this Hollywood?

I can only assume that they also want to get a taste of that pie. Also, we have moved into an age where ppl almost forgot all of the terrible Uwe Boll films and it's almost possible that "good" video game adaptations will emerge. Not holding my breath tho, lol

Having said that, I can't wait for Dishonored 2, absolutely loved the first game.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2016, 22:45.

News Comments > New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC
2. Re: New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC Oct 20, 2016, 20:47 Wash Washburne

Hehe nice one Thumbsup  

News Comments > Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint
10. Re: Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint Oct 20, 2016, 12:53 Wash Washburne

Cram wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 04:25:
Wash Washburne wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 02:37:
It would be nice if the Nazis, that we were so generously murdering through out the game, were actually the Nazis from the Nazi Germany. Not some German speaking dudes in piss buckets for helmets, as if the devs were somehow forbidden from using any of the Nazi lore, wtf??!?

I wonder, have they forgotten that Hitler was a Nazi and we love shooting Nazis, and or Nazi Zombies??

I like the universe, and I'm very happy the franchise was given new life with New Order. That said, I much prefer RTCW (2001) and Wolf (2009) far more over the last two new games. The Old Blood was a little closer to what I enjoy, over New Order.

I would not mind going back to 1940's Wolf Era, and forget this whole 1960's storyline and setting ever existed. Personal preference, I know I am probably in the minority here seeing how successful New Order was.

I liked the direction they were heading with Wolf (2009) a specially when they brought in Maria Ostrich and the Thule Society, Order of the Golden Dawn as well as Kreisau Circle. Devs also did their homework which added a bit more flavor to the game. But some how it all got swept under the rug in Old Blood and New Order. And where is Hitler? Or Hitler in his awesome mega-transformer mech suit?!? Why can't we shoot him or at lest try shooting him just so we can find later that he escaped to his secret base in Antarctica...or the moon...haha, ugh

News Comments > Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint
6. Re: Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint Oct 20, 2016, 02:37 Wash Washburne

It would be nice if the Nazis, that we were so generously murdering through out the game, were actually the Nazis from the Nazi Germany. Not some German speaking dudes in piss buckets for helmets, as if the devs were somehow forbidden from using any of the Nazi lore, wtf??!?

I wonder, have they forgotten that Hitler was a Nazi and we love shooting Nazis, and or Nazi Zombies??

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
25. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 12:21 Wash Washburne

Aaahh hahahaha, OMG, OMG!! PC RDR!!! AAAahaha suckers!!! Jester  

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
10. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 12:19 Wash Washburne

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 12:14:
Pretty sure this won't be RDR for PC.. It's been like 6 years later... that well has dried the fuck up.

Could not have said it better, after they gave PC the finger, they would have to do something very special otherwise meh, and more meh

News Comments > Farming Simulator 17 Garage Trailer
4. Re: Farming Simulator 17 Garage Trailer Oct 15, 2016, 18:06 Wash Washburne

NetHead wrote on Oct 15, 2016, 07:32:
Wash Washburne wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 14:34:
This seems like snore fest. Some one makes a Ganja Farm Simulator, I'm game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HighGrow

Nice one! Hehe, think might have played the first version that came out years ago along with the Dope Wars er whatever the name was at the time, you were using subway to move around to sell drugs and escape cops: You found a body of a junkie on the subway...

Yay, you found 50 ludes.

hehe

News Comments > Farming Simulator 17 Garage Trailer
1. Re: Farming Simulator 17 Garage Trailer Oct 14, 2016, 14:34 Wash Washburne

This seems like snore fest. Some one makes a Ganja Farm Simulator, I'm game.  

News Comments > WRC 6 Released
2. Re: WRC 6 Released Oct 8, 2016, 21:06 Wash Washburne

Very skeptical about this title. Definitely will get Dirt Rally when xmas sales roll out but what I really, really, really want is a proper rally simulator just like Richard Burns Rally was.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer
7. Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer Oct 2, 2016, 16:59 Wash Washburne

nin wrote on Oct 2, 2016, 14:25:
If they had bots for multi, I'd lock this down in a heartbeat. As it is, I guess I'm waiting for a price for the SP campaign.

Aye same here, however there is still one thing that keeps bothering me, it was bad in beta and also was awful in SW:battlefront, mainly gun handling? Wtf happen there???

News Comments > Diablo III Season Ends in Two Weeks
2. Re: Diablo III Season Ends in Two Weeks Oct 1, 2016, 15:50 Wash Washburne

Ugh 7 seasons of the same shit, just different but the same. Or maybe it's same but different? Oh how Diablo 4 where are thou?  

News Comments > Revive Battlefield 2142
11. Re: Revive Battlefield 2142 Sep 26, 2016, 20:57 Wash Washburne

4D-Boxing wrote on Sep 26, 2016, 13:00:
Server browsers, FOV Sliders, LAN support, downloadable sever client, mod tools are demands PC gamers have had since PC gaming started going backwards in terms of basic functionalists and its still hard to get most of them.

Good old days are gone, Arma 3 is the only one I can think of, that is still supporting big LAN/On Line servers that are full on MOD friendly, a side from them, it's rather quiet out there. Sadness.

News Comments > Revive Battlefield 2142
3. Re: Revive Battlefield 2142 Sep 26, 2016, 11:27 Wash Washburne

I bet it will come in the near future, too many ppl are asking for it. However they mentioned something today about resurrecting Bad Company, which I much rather see then BF:2142. Maybe they will set BC3 in the future to pave the road for BF:2142...maybe, maybe, maybe...lol  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
2. Re: Gone Gold - Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Sep 24, 2016, 16:39 Wash Washburne

20 years.... geee, now I really feel old Rockstar  

126 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo