Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Turd Ferguson

Real Name Turd Ferguson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Turd Ferguson
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description ____________________________________________________
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2010, 16:27
Total Comments 276 (Amateur)
User ID 55702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Chat Launches
11. Re: Steam Chat Launches Jul 25, 2018, 03:57 Turd Ferguson

Cool.... Rolleyes

I wish they would sort out the way Steam handles soundtracks, it's a bloody mess.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
10. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 12, 2018, 06:06 Turd Ferguson

jdreyer wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 04:19:
Turd Ferguson wrote on Jul 11, 2018, 14:22:
Nope. Might be a good time to find a new phone, something that is not made by Apple I reckon.

Spending $1000 on the latest iPhone model always fixes the issue.

LoL!! Well that's the idea behind any consumer product, a specially anything Apple made

wtf_man wrote on Jul 11, 2018, 20:21:
Still on 11.3 without any issues, but a Purism phone will be my next phone.

I like their idea of user controlled everything, hymmzz, that's neat stuff.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 11, 2018, 14:22 Turd Ferguson

Nope. Might be a good time to find a new phone, something that is not made by Apple I reckon.  

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 11, 2018, 10:05 Turd Ferguson

Turns my phone into a portable heating device with a power of a 10000 Suns. Good times!  

News Comments > Call of Duty WWII: United Front Announced
3. Re: Call of Duty WWII: United Front Announced Jun 20, 2018, 09:21 Turd Ferguson

Ugh..think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  

News Comments > Skull & Bones Trailer
5. Re: Skull & Bones Trailer Jun 13, 2018, 21:31 Turd Ferguson

Aye CJ, all valid points indeed, from what I have read on line, most ppl with Black Flag issues, have them while launching the game from Uplay platform, supposedly took Ubisoft eons to sort out a lot of issues there. Others who bought it from Steam had hardly any issues. My money is on Uplay being buggy and not updating itself and or games under it.

As to my crash, Black Flag is the only game that causes it, when they game went live back in 2013, I had no problems playing it, almost finished it in fact. But now, its another story.

Ass Creed III use to get a black screen right after I hit play, had to down rez it from my desktop native resolution and it did the trick.

Also I'm on Win7 and AMD Radeon x290.

News Comments > Overhauled Steam Chat Open Beta
6. Re: Overhauled Steam Chat Open Beta Jun 13, 2018, 10:09 Turd Ferguson

The lay out is meh and more meh, why does everything have to be so GODDAMN LARGE!

Not a fan, would be much happier if all the "new" stuff was just under the hood, and UI stayed minimal as it was before.

News Comments > Skull & Bones Trailer
2. Re: Skull & Bones Trailer Jun 12, 2018, 12:04 Turd Ferguson

It's hard for me to pass on this title, same, a sucker for anything with pirates, but won't be buying it from Uplay, Steam perhaps and only if on sale.

I still can't play Black Flag without crashing my PC and seems that, the support ship for that game sailed a long time ago and it ain't coming back.

News Comments > Wolfenstein Young Blood Announced
5. Re: Wolfenstein Young Blood Announced Jun 11, 2018, 09:49 Turd Ferguson

Coop is always welcome, as well as new and innovative ways to kill Nazis Thumbsup  

News Comments > The Crew 2 Post-Release Free and Paid Content
5. Re: The Crew 2 Post-Release Free and Paid Content Jun 7, 2018, 11:57 Turd Ferguson

Ubisof is just lazy, ugh seems to be the trend these days.

I still can't play Black Flag, when it came out back in 2013 almost finished it, but when I went to reinstall it a few days back, game crashes like mad, get 10 sec into the cut scene and I get blue window of death, every time.

From what I've read it has something to do with shitty coding of Uplay, people who bough it via Steam don't seem to have the same issue.

News Comments > Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free
8. Re: Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free May 13, 2018, 10:34 Turd Ferguson

Parallax Abstraction wrote on May 12, 2018, 17:08:
I did a first impressions video of this back when it was new.

It's an interesting game where it's cartoony but deals with dark themes of war and betrayal. You end up playing the same story over many times but each time, you can unlock additional choices and places to visit. Ultimately, your goal is to make the best decisions to get the best ending.

The combat's nothing innovative but it's a really neat approach to story telling. I never finished it but did play it quite a bit after recording the video.

The devs made this free to drum up hype for the next game, Oversight, which comes out in the next week. Planning to stream it and probably do a video of that too. This was worth checking out for real money and for free, it's a no brainer.

Well done good sir, great review, wasn't really planning on checking it out, but their story structure peaked my interest. Thx Parallax!

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M
11. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M Apr 12, 2018, 18:01 Turd Ferguson

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 17:59:
The warhammer 40K talK:

I hope Total War gets IP material for Warhammer40K and makes a great Ranged combat Total War: Fenris type game. They'd have to reconfigure their engine but it could be absolutely glorious watching the 1000's of chaos cultists get mowed down by rhinos....

Oh snap, that would be bloody amazing! Dare to dream, dare to dream

News Comments > Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC
6. Re: Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC Apr 12, 2018, 17:55 Turd Ferguson

DangerDog wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 15:00:
Destruction model from 2001 sort of breaks the immersion for me.

This is the last add-on for Arma 3?

According to their road map, it is.

Yeh, the destruction model defiantly could use some love.

News Comments > Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC
1. Re: Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC Apr 12, 2018, 13:11 Turd Ferguson

Great addition, however the core game is still very rough around the edges, leaving yet again modders to do their dirty work for them, that's rather disappointing giving how much time has passed since the release.  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M
3. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M Apr 12, 2018, 13:06 Turd Ferguson

I wonder if the last 2 patches that end up breaking the game for a lot of players may have anything to do with the sales drop off, after all, their "we made it easier patch" was total bullshit, which actually made the game much harder, also it's probably worth mentioning that the relatively short beta testing period left it with a lot of issues. For instance Rattling Gunner still shoots through the walls, also on a couple of occasions the Packmaster pulled me under the map.

They have released another patch today addressing quite a few issues, hopefully there is many more to come.

News Comments > Ataribox is Atari VCS
9. Re: Ataribox is Atari VCS Mar 19, 2018, 23:52 Turd Ferguson

DangerDog wrote on Mar 19, 2018, 19:05:
Is E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial game included?

I remember breaking my head, trying to figure out wft is going on here and how do I do anything, painful memories. Had it on a cassette, took about 15-20min to load it, if you were lucky. Later converted my tape deck into turbo mode, haha, loading games in 5min was a luxury!

River Raid and Pitfall were my favorites Kid

News Comments > Surviving Mars Begins
8. Re: Surviving Mars Begins Mar 16, 2018, 02:16 Turd Ferguson

Yeh, the whole DLC'ing part keeps me at bay a little, might just wait and see how it all will pan out.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 16, 2018, 02:09 Turd Ferguson

CoD sale has always been a joke and I recon it will continue to be one till the end of days.

Only thing that is at 81% discount is the Call of DutyŽ Franchise Collection @ $237.96 CDN....yeh fuck you Activision! You money hording twats!

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
2. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Mar 14, 2018, 18:42 Turd Ferguson

I would buy that for a Dollar!!  

News Comments > Arma 3 Tanks DLC Next Month
4. Re: Arma 3 Tanks DLC Next Month Mar 12, 2018, 23:55 Turd Ferguson

Every time I have to climb a ladder makes me really cringe with distaste...

There are inexpensive ways to do MOCAP these days, ways that don't involve having James Cameron type studios, so for BI not finishing their infantry movement animations and keep releasing all this other content is a bit of a joke.

Even bigger slap in the face is leaving that kind of stuff for modders to pick up the slack for them. Shit, good 70% of content that keeps people playing is made by modders, stuff like Enhanced Movement mod is absolutely fantastic and should have been a part of the core game right from the beginning.

276 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo