Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Turd Ferguson

Real Name Turd Ferguson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Turd Ferguson
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ____________________________________________________
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2010, 16:27
Total Comments 266 (Amateur)
User ID 55702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free
8. Re: Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free May 13, 2018, 10:34 Turd Ferguson

Parallax Abstraction wrote on May 12, 2018, 17:08:
I did a first impressions video of this back when it was new.

It's an interesting game where it's cartoony but deals with dark themes of war and betrayal. You end up playing the same story over many times but each time, you can unlock additional choices and places to visit. Ultimately, your goal is to make the best decisions to get the best ending.

The combat's nothing innovative but it's a really neat approach to story telling. I never finished it but did play it quite a bit after recording the video.

The devs made this free to drum up hype for the next game, Oversight, which comes out in the next week. Planning to stream it and probably do a video of that too. This was worth checking out for real money and for free, it's a no brainer.

Well done good sir, great review, wasn't really planning on checking it out, but their story structure peaked my interest. Thx Parallax!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M
11. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M Apr 12, 2018, 18:01 Turd Ferguson

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 17:59:
The warhammer 40K talK:

I hope Total War gets IP material for Warhammer40K and makes a great Ranged combat Total War: Fenris type game. They'd have to reconfigure their engine but it could be absolutely glorious watching the 1000's of chaos cultists get mowed down by rhinos....

Oh snap, that would be bloody amazing! Dare to dream, dare to dream

News Comments > Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC
6. Re: Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC Apr 12, 2018, 17:55 Turd Ferguson

DangerDog wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 15:00:
Destruction model from 2001 sort of breaks the immersion for me.

This is the last add-on for Arma 3?

According to their road map, it is.

Yeh, the destruction model defiantly could use some love.

News Comments > Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC
1. Re: Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC Apr 12, 2018, 13:11 Turd Ferguson

Great addition, however the core game is still very rough around the edges, leaving yet again modders to do their dirty work for them, that's rather disappointing giving how much time has passed since the release.  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M
3. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 1M Apr 12, 2018, 13:06 Turd Ferguson

I wonder if the last 2 patches that end up breaking the game for a lot of players may have anything to do with the sales drop off, after all, their "we made it easier patch" was total bullshit, which actually made the game much harder, also it's probably worth mentioning that the relatively short beta testing period left it with a lot of issues. For instance Rattling Gunner still shoots through the walls, also on a couple of occasions the Packmaster pulled me under the map.

They have released another patch today addressing quite a few issues, hopefully there is many more to come.

News Comments > Ataribox is Atari VCS
9. Re: Ataribox is Atari VCS Mar 19, 2018, 23:52 Turd Ferguson

DangerDog wrote on Mar 19, 2018, 19:05:
Is E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial game included?

I remember breaking my head, trying to figure out wft is going on here and how do I do anything, painful memories. Had it on a cassette, took about 15-20min to load it, if you were lucky. Later converted my tape deck into turbo mode, haha, loading games in 5min was a luxury!

River Raid and Pitfall were my favorites Kid

News Comments > Surviving Mars Begins
8. Re: Surviving Mars Begins Mar 16, 2018, 02:16 Turd Ferguson

Yeh, the whole DLC'ing part keeps me at bay a little, might just wait and see how it all will pan out.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 16, 2018, 02:09 Turd Ferguson

CoD sale has always been a joke and I recon it will continue to be one till the end of days.

Only thing that is at 81% discount is the Call of Duty® Franchise Collection @ $237.96 CDN....yeh fuck you Activision! You money hording twats!

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
2. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Mar 14, 2018, 18:42 Turd Ferguson

I would buy that for a Dollar!!  

News Comments > Arma 3 Tanks DLC Next Month
4. Re: Arma 3 Tanks DLC Next Month Mar 12, 2018, 23:55 Turd Ferguson

Every time I have to climb a ladder makes me really cringe with distaste...

There are inexpensive ways to do MOCAP these days, ways that don't involve having James Cameron type studios, so for BI not finishing their infantry movement animations and keep releasing all this other content is a bit of a joke.

Even bigger slap in the face is leaving that kind of stuff for modders to pick up the slack for them. Shit, good 70% of content that keeps people playing is made by modders, stuff like Enhanced Movement mod is absolutely fantastic and should have been a part of the core game right from the beginning.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 12:22 Turd Ferguson

Can't wait to get my hands on this game, gotta finish up my cue before tho, ugh soo much to play soo little time  

News Comments > Valve Plans to Make Games
40. Re: Valve Plans to Make Games Mar 9, 2018, 21:20 Turd Ferguson

oliversl wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 20:12:
HL3, there is hope!

More like Half Life IIII Jester

News Comments > Valve Plans to Make Games
33. Re: Valve Plans to Make Games Mar 9, 2018, 19:05 Turd Ferguson

Well, seems to me that Valve is allergic to number 3...  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released
6. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released Mar 9, 2018, 02:04 Turd Ferguson

Cutter wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 22:37:
Man, Fatshark has made some great trailers for this game. Gotta' hand it to their art department they have really nailed the perfect look and ambiance for these games.

They surely did, however the contrast is crazy high, can be annoying at times, a specially in a torch lit, dark places.

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released
2. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released Mar 8, 2018, 17:52 Turd Ferguson

When the first game came out, I found it rather weak, it had tone of potential but got really boring, really fast, got my money back in seconds flat.

However, after playing Vermintide II closed beta, I have a really hard time putting it down

News Comments > James Harden Outs Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII?
13. Re: James Harden Outs Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII? Mar 7, 2018, 22:25 Turd Ferguson

Kxmode wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 15:51:
In ancient Rome, those who wrote 4 as IIII were sent to remedial math, and also nominated for the "Not Archimedes" Award.

Haha, made me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI

News Comments > James Harden Outs Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII?
3. Re: James Harden Outs Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII? Mar 7, 2018, 11:01 Turd Ferguson

Let me guess, it will be the "24" of Call of Duty, perhaps they will recast Kiefer Sutherland as well.  

News Comments > Phoenix Point Pre-Alpha Next Month
2. Re: Phoenix Point Pre-Alpha Next Month Mar 3, 2018, 11:50 Turd Ferguson

Cool! Looking forward to this  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Preorder Beta
3. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Preorder Beta Feb 28, 2018, 21:15 Turd Ferguson

Hehe...bloody good times!

In Act II, I found a Skaven hiding behind a tree all scared, while my party was slaughtering his buddies as if they were baby seals on "clubbing" day, naturally he joined the rest of them.

Great melee combat.

Oh ya and good trailer

btw. I love baby seals

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Released
2. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Released Feb 27, 2018, 21:51 Turd Ferguson

The amount of stuff that was added with this update is pretty sweet, also seeing stellar bodies rendered in anything but beige is a truly welcome sight.

Their storytelling is virtually non existing, so this trailer is just one way of making up for it I guess.

GalNet Audio and voiced messages (not all mind you) are a nice step in the right direction as well.

* edit* correction

This comment was edited on Feb 28, 2018, 08:55.

266 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo