Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Andrew Baerga

Real Name Andrew Baerga   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname edaciousx
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 4, 2010, 07:47
Total Comments 229 (Novice)
User ID 55679

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Jan 13, 2019, 08:17 edaciousx

I've done entire weekends on video games. In fact, entire summers. I regret it 100%. What a waste. I think moderation is good, maybe 20 hours a week Max but not 40 or 60+ hours a week which is what I was doing as a kid on summer break.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
13. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 13, 2018, 14:07 edaciousx

MeanJim wrote on Dec 12, 2018, 16:13:
Even if Google were bias, is that illegal? They made it so corporations are people, and people can have political bias.

But can they? How well does that work for christian bakeries refusing to bake for gay marriages?

You guys keep saying that the algo's are picking up the stuff w/ the most traffic. Well, thats' true but when fox news is ranking 5 pages behind nobody web sites, it doesn't make sense. I couldn't find fox news for "election results 2018" until the 3rd page or so. I found tons of articles from years ago at the bottom of page 1 and all through page 2. It just makes no sense at all from an seo and indexing perspective.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 13, 2018, 13:55 edaciousx

I was considering buying the game but then once I heard it's buy to play and PAY TO WIN, I decided against it. I hate hearthstone b/c its pay to win too.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Dec 3, 2018, 20:33 edaciousx

Everything? Damn, where do you live, I want to live there. I'm stuck in commiefornia where my government tells me how much water I can use to flush my poop down the drain.  

News Comments > BATTLETECH: Flashpoint Released
3. Re: BATTLETECH: Flashpoint Released Nov 27, 2018, 20:24 edaciousx

FloorPie wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 19:00:
Yet another game where the season pass costs more than the base game was on launch.

season pass does come with 2 additional expansions and with the possibility of a 3rd expansion. I wanted to buy it when it was on presale cause it was a good price but didn't get to.

News Comments > Descent (2019) Announced
7. Re: Descent (2019) Announced Nov 14, 2018, 14:27 edaciousx

jdreyer wrote on Nov 14, 2018, 12:55:
I feel like I saw this same trailer a few months ago.

As for Overload, it's the next game I'm buying, probably during the upcoming holiday sale.

i thoroughly enjoyed overload

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 6, 2018, 00:00 edaciousx

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 5, 2018, 19:37:
You know the ads bad when even the despicable's at Faux Noise pull it.

]

Did you watch it? Where's the racism?

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
11. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 28, 2018, 23:06 edaciousx

let's let all the illegals come in to america so we can pay them 15 an hour. because america has an endless supply of jobs for unskilled and blue collared labor.

we should eliminate the minimum wage and let the market decide how much a job is worth. If you don't like it, then don't give your money to companies that pay their employees chump change.

at the end of the day, how you spend your dollar determines which company makes money.

News Comments > Descent Underground Delayed; Resumes Testing; Changes Name?
5. Re: Descent Underground Delayed; Resumes Testing; Changes Name? Oct 5, 2018, 13:22 edaciousx

overload was great. sad that it couldn't have been under the descent brand...  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2018, 01:19 edaciousx

totally disagree with the temp ban on 3d printing gun parts. afaik you cannot 100% build a 3d printed gun from a 3d printer, there are essential parts that cannot be printed.  

News Comments > FIX PUBG Campaign
4. Re: FIX PUBG Campaign Aug 8, 2018, 11:21 edaciousx

NKD wrote on Aug 8, 2018, 10:48:
Epic already fixed PUBG. Download the "Fortnite" update.
too bad fortnite sucks... unless you're a construction worker irl. then i suppose it's great practice.

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals
60. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Jul 16, 2018, 02:41 edaciousx

yea i dont have time to read cutter's story but yes, most republicans are not really true conservatives. there are a lot of things trump is doing that is conservative, and some that isn't. that's why i like him, cause he's doing conservative things for the most part. he can cheat on his wife all he wants as long as he's doing things legal. clinton is different, he raped women and lied under oath.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals
15. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 15:44 edaciousx

Cutter wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 13:59:
That's the problem with things like this. Get some corporate loving conservative lawyer as a judge and things obviously aren't going to go your way.

Explain to me why conservatives believe paying for a product and not getting what you paid for is acceptable? I don't think there's anyone out there who actually believes it's okay to not get what you paid for... you just want to blame conservatives for anything and everything, even if it literally has nothing to do with philosophical thought. I could probably say "typical libtard" but I hold myself to higher standards than you do apparently.

anyway, to stay on topic. I backed this in 2011 and pretty much forgot about it. It's ridiculous that the game still hasn't come out in 2018.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2018, 23:27 edaciousx

why am i not surprised. all these telecom companies are merging and getting bigger and bigger.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
18. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 17, 2018, 03:32 edaciousx

Saboth wrote on Jun 15, 2018, 14:57:
Some people don't understand how world trade and economics work. This includes Trump and any of his supporters who believe he's actually accomplishing anything positive. 25% tariffs on Chinese technology will be met with 25% tariffs on American products, harming Americans businesses, farmers and citizens.

We will all see the cost of everything we buy rise, while our pay remains the same, and no jobs are created. If anything, there will be massive layoffs. Trump has no idea what he is doing. None.

spoken like someone who votes for an increase in gas tax or some other similar liberal idea.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 12, 2018, 22:51 edaciousx

trump 2020!  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Mar 10, 2018, 17:56 edaciousx

Cutter wrote on Mar 10, 2018, 11:51:
Next time I go to the US I'm going to go to a gun range and try a whole host of weapons because I should be a world-class shootist by now if video games are the problem. Hell, get my cardio up and I should be able to easily win gold in the next Olympics for biathalon. You know, 'cause that's how easily video games translate into real life. And given how much I play 4X games I should also be a major captain of industry and be able to design cities and nations from the ground up without breaking a sweat.
Wry

i just started buying guns and shooting irl. the games that are more realistic actually has taught me some about holding guns, reloading, and shooting irl. still it's pretty different though but there's similarities.

you definitely should go to a gun range next time you're in the states.

News Comments > John Cena to Star in Duke Nukem Movie?
12. Re: John Cena to Star in Duke Nukem Movie? Jan 23, 2018, 12:48 edaciousx

Cutter wrote on Jan 23, 2018, 11:15:
Desalus wrote on Jan 23, 2018, 11:08:
Who cares about Duke Nukem anymore? A Duke Nukem movie sounds like an instant flop and a big waste of money.

Spot on. 20 years ago? Would have been huge. In today's PC climate? Lol! I'm sure it'd do well with the GOP base however.

I'm sure the non English translations will also do well with what's left of the dnc base.

News Comments > PUBG Testing New Crates
13. Re: PUBG Testing New Crates Jan 9, 2018, 14:49 edaciousx

Sepharo wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 13:39:
3 or 4 posts of people thinking crates are being added for the first time...

i know right? They had 2 crates for some time now, they are just adding another 2 more crates.

News Comments > PUBG Testing New Crates
7. Re: PUBG Testing New Crates Jan 9, 2018, 12:36 edaciousx

They need to fix the hacking.

And developers should really just sell individual aesthetic items instead of only boxes. They do this with Dota 2 however some items can only be purchased through opening loot boxes.

229 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo