Played this game the past couple days, can see why all the negativity, which is wierd, there's not much in the game....
But the game does completely and utterly suck.
1. No competition.. whats the point of this game then? Jump around shoot and kill other mechs in a zerg fashion, rinse and repeat.. yeah thats worth pumping in $20 bills daily../sarcasm
2. Forget about people bitching about clans, there's no teamwork.. I said, what the fuck where's the strategy maps? And the in game community replied.. teamwork would destroy the game... I laughed, must be a suit meaning "teamwork" would destroy the kiddies who pump cash into this gayness to not pump cash in..
3. Yup, I definitely agree, they seemed to put bare minimum effort into a game, and definitely see tons of effort on the cash shop...
this is not Free To Play, no matter how many credits you rack up, no matter how much XP you score with the default mechs... You have to pay to unlock anything.. Thats not free to play.. thats nothing short of a trial/demo in live mode...
4. Many, err should I say MOST mechs devliery some really boring game play.
5. Maps and flag system are so basic, guess what happens.. all mechs go into a zerg liek in planetside 2... for the ultimtae stupid battle.. there's no skirmishes, or battles, serious fights that determine the outcome... very rare to see this.
6. The real problem, You can't choose your map... And maps matter in regards to what mech you choose... And check it out.. lets say I bought a light mech, and i got put into this moutainous map... I would get my ass kicked because I have no fueld to sky up and away and you get stuck hardcore on the mountains and you have no armor so you explode... But in a city map that is flat and has lots of cover and streets, you kick the shit out of the entire team as they can't line you up and you just fly around all crazy (this is where the only fun is at in the game btw
SO what is going to happen is tthis.. those that pay will have 2-3 of same mech.. if they get the wrong map, they will exit and boot their other mech, rinse repeat, so they excel.. Stupid