Limit Results:

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Underway
Apr 9, 2010, 10:38
Re: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Underway Apr 9, 2010, 10:38
Apr 9, 2010, 10:38

I own both games for the PC.

IMO - BFBC2 is a much better game than MW2. It isn't even close.

No 40 mph schizo knifers..No cheaters(if you play on a punkbuster server)..hardly any lag (Ty DICE for Dedicated Servers) plus free mpa pack

It's not a perfect game by any means (M60's & Gustav's)but it sure looks like it when you compare it to MW2. If IW would have stayed with pretty much the same formula as COD4. Then it may have been a different story.
I just hope that total asshat Robert Bowling get what he deserves for what he led the team to do what IW did to the PC version.

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion
Jan 13, 2010, 10:24
Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion Jan 13, 2010, 10:24
Jan 13, 2010, 10:24

$1 billion in sales.. that's just great/sarcasm. Now Infinity Ward should at least acknowledge their fan base in their own forums.

They have yet, to my knowledge, actually commented on any individuals questions or problems.

I have the game on PC. I like the game, not love it like I did on COD MW1. Too many hackers, glitch abusers(Knifer/Care package glitch)and no dedicated servers.IWNET is horrible.

In 20 domination matches, there were 17 out of 20 games with a care packager and 4 games with a player aimbotting, One with a FAL (his score on Wasteland - 57-4 with a F$%#@ing FAL!Not camping, Running, snap aiming and head shots). VAC allows this to happen unlike Punkbuster.

I will play this game until BFBC2 comes out. I do give it credit for one thing.

Helping me break that god awful WoW addiction.
2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older