Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ExGemini

Real Name ExGemini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ExGemini
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 6, 2010, 13:43
Total Comments 46 (Suspect)
User ID 55442

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Revealed
6. Re: Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Revealed Apr 19, 2018, 13:41 ExGemini

Without the Duke, Sam is all we have to hang on  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced
8. Re: New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced Apr 13, 2018, 11:49 ExGemini

Rigs wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 11:04:
So is this where we are now? Forget GHZ, lets see how many cores we can stuff into a microscopic space? I wonder how much better those 8 cores would be at, oh, 7ghz? or 10ghz? Because that's where we should be by now. Hell, BY NOW, using Moore's Law, we should be at 50ghz. We're being held back! Conservatives? Liberals? Illuminati? Vulcans? I dunno, but cores are not our future! This industry was built on pushing the speed limit, MHZ then GHZ and now we've been hovering around 4ghz for more than a decade! This industry is stagnant and it's a fucking disgrace!

=-Rigs-=

*hands him a warm cup of cofee*
Here you go mate

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Changes Next Week
13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Changes Next Week Mar 16, 2018, 16:32 ExGemini

Darks wrote on Mar 16, 2018, 10:32:
Blues, you would be doing everyone a favor if you dont post anything about EA or this crap infested game. Does anyone really care about this game or anything EA related anymore?

I second that

News Comments > Surviving Mars Begins
4. Re: Surviving Mars Begins Mar 15, 2018, 17:29 ExGemini

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Mar 15, 2018, 16:52:
I streamed a bunch of this last night. It has a few interface quality of life issues and it doesn't have the tongue-in-cheek humour and stellar soundtrack of the Tropico games but this is a really cool and different take on the city builder concept. My stream was over 3 hours and I wanted to keep going.

I've seen some streams and it shows that it was made for console as well. The interface sometimes feels clunky?

News Comments > Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced
14. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 21, 2018, 06:42 ExGemini

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 21, 2018, 05:42:
Should I remaster my quote as well?

Only if in HD or 4k!

News Comments > Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced
13. Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced Feb 21, 2018, 06:41 ExGemini

Cutter wrote on Feb 20, 2018, 22:33:
Yeah, never played it myself but I know quite a few people around here seem to have a lot of love for it. I could get down on this when it hits $20 or less.

That's about the right price for a remaster of such a classic game

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Reports Record Results
6. Re: Activision Blizzard Reports Record Results Feb 9, 2018, 06:47 ExGemini

Prez wrote on Feb 9, 2018, 05:56:
I can't shake the feeling with the inevitable government intervention to curb publishers' unchecked avarice with their exploitative and predatory gambling mechanics, this loot box bubble is going to burst sooner or later, and it's not going to be pretty.

If the lobbyist don't get to government fist, which I'm sure they are already working on

News Comments > Are "Let's Play" Streams Legal?
4. Re: Are Jan 29, 2018, 11:04 ExGemini

aka_STEVE wrote on Jan 29, 2018, 11:01:
I wonder if this applies to most of the streamers who make their money by the use of calling them 'donations' ??

I will bet that it is either EA or UBI that will be the first to put a lawsuit on someone over this....

I think they will find all sort of loopholes to squeeze money out of people. Sooner or later it was bound to happen.

News Comments > Are "Let's Play" Streams Legal?
1. Money Jan 29, 2018, 10:50 ExGemini

If there is money to make, big company will start to sue or dish out contracts for let's players.
We all know how things works nowdays.

News Comments > Overwatch Social Media Bans
11. Re: Overwatch Social Media Bans Jan 26, 2018, 18:23 ExGemini

Cutter wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 15:37:
ExGemini wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 11:53:
Cutter wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 10:59:
So people are no longer entitled to their opinions about the products they paid for? gg corporatocracy.

Opinion yes, being a piece of shit and insulting 360 is not opinion, is just being a toxic twat.

Have you ever notice that yes, behind a monitor one can talk smack all he wants, but if he was to do that in real life, he would get a punch in the teeth?

Yeah and the person doing the punching ends up losing their job, home, and going to prison for a few years. People have the right to express negative opinions, particularly as consumers. The fact that Blizzard thinks they have the right to dictate what people can and can't say is massive overreach, wholly arrogant, and illegal. Can't wait until they get sued for this, and it'll happen.

If they do that in other medium, yes.
But I think what they are doing is monitoring video of actual gameplay, which would be in their righ to actually ban you if you have been recorded being an asshole.

If you were talking shit in a chat, in a forum, in a bar, that I agree would be right down facist.

8. Re: Overwatch Social Media Bans Jan 26, 2018, 12:44 ExGemini

Beamer wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 12:15:
ExGemini wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 11:53:
So people are no longer entitled to their opinions about the products they paid for? gg corporatocracy.

Opinion yes, being a piece of shit and insulting 360 is not opinion, is just being a toxic twat.

Have you ever notice that yes, behind a monitor one can talk smack all he wants, but if he was to do that in real life, he would get a punch in the teeth?

It sounded more to me like seeing people being assholes in a match that someone then posted to YouTube, and they ban that account even if not reported, no? Rather than people being assholes in comments sections of YouTube.

Oh indeed I'm sure they will look about INGAME stuff.
You can be a toxic asshole all you want outside that I suppose

And make sense: if they start banning people based on other medium they will open up to massive lawsuits and what not.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 26, 2018, 12:00 ExGemini

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 11:15:
So what sort of discount do you get it if you return a spectre/meltdown afflicted cpu when you purchase one that has the "fix"?

A pat of the back?

6. Re: Overwatch Social Media Bans Jan 26, 2018, 11:55 ExGemini

Timmeh wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 11:20:
what do they define as toxic behavior?

That is a good question.
I suppose they will have some internal guideline but for what I can understand so far is being the type of person that insult like a chaingun with heavy hand and go way too personal on stuff.

Ah ... back in the LAN days ... when you screamed out of your lungs "YOU BASTARD" while chuckling with the other player who just fragged your ass for the 5th time in a row

5. Re: Overwatch Social Media Bans Jan 26, 2018, 11:53 ExGemini

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 11:07:
Sweet, more devs need to do this!
If only!

4. Re: Overwatch Social Media Bans Jan 26, 2018, 11:53 ExGemini

News Comments > EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II
16. Re: EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II Nov 29, 2017, 12:16 ExGemini

Nucas wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 11:44:
where video game violence panic failed, this is going to bring in the government meddling and regulation.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that, but it would be nice to have the government do something.

12. Re: EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II Nov 29, 2017, 11:36 ExGemini

Also:

This time they didn't get away cause they messed with a franchise that go beyond the game bounduaries: Star Wars.

If it was any other game in the EA kill pool nothing of this magnitude would have surfaced, this fast.

11. Re: EA Still Wants Microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II Nov 29, 2017, 11:35 ExGemini

Cutter wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 11:17:
I just don't understand how you can just lie through your teeth like that? I'd feel like a dirty whore that no amount of hot showers would ever make clean again. They didn't really understand? Yeah, sure. They pulled it? Yeah after Bob Iger told them to. Lies and damn lies. Why people giving these motherfuckers money is beyond me.

In the end it isn't that difficult to believe.
The people who made the noise, the one that raised all this problem for EA are a mere % of the main market.
Granted this time WE made a big splash, but how much longer will it last?

Give the fuckers 2-3 months and they will be back with their shit.

Problem also lies with the majority of players: I've seen an awful lot of people from all ages fork the 60+ price tag, play for a week or two and then drop the game.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
65. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Sends EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 29, 2017, 11:29 ExGemini

Creston wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 10:28:
Slick wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 05:13:
Finally, W3 locked content behind a season pass, that's the point. There's no maps, heroes, weapons etc that are hidden behind a paywall with SWBFII.

You also seem to forget that CDPR did like SIXTEEN free DLCs for the Witcher 3. With weapons, skins etc. There was no content locked behind a season pass. There was no weapon in Witcher 3 that you could look at it in a menu, but then know you'd have to pay to get it. The two expansions they released were actual expansions, not piecemeal shit that completed the original game.

And all of that is ignoring that the Witcher 3 was already probably the largest RPG released for the price of $60.

So yeah, how dare they make fun at EA's expense when EA finds itself in a shitstorm of its own making.

Seriously, go pick on someone else. Trying to equate CDPR to EA is the most ludicrous argument imaginable.

Yes, EA is going to want to make money to earn back any future content they do, which is understandable, but they could do so in a far better manner than trying to squeeze every frigging dime out of their customers with their lootbox crap.

Nothing of what EA does is in any way, shape or form relatable to what CDPR does.

Do not engage the Slick ...
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one ... some are more loose than others ofcourse Laugh Laugh

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
64. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 29, 2017, 11:24 ExGemini

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 09:30:
The good news is EA hired Slick, the bad news is there will be more EA threads on bluesnews. normal post, normal post, normal post then 8 of Slicks. sigh
They said god himself couldn't sink the Titanic.
And they were right. A mythical being had nothing to do with it sinking.

Are we sure?
Do we have proof it wasn't god?

46 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo