Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Total-Khaos

Real Name Total-Khaos   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Total-Khaos
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 23, 2009, 02:35
Total Comments 188 (Novice)
User ID 55281

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Mafia III Free Outfit DLC
1. Re: Mafia III Free Outfit DLC Nov 9, 2016, 19:14 Total-Khaos

Ooo, a piece of candy!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hide and Shriek for Halloween
2. Re: Hide and Shriek for Halloween Oct 4, 2016, 19:19 Total-Khaos

Cutter wrote on Oct 4, 2016, 11:10:
Hrm, could be fun.

Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Somehow, I really doubt it...

News Comments > Street Fighter V Patch Rootkit Removed
2. Re: Street Fighter V Patch Rootkit Removed Sep 24, 2016, 15:46 Total-Khaos

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 14:43:
Better hope that rootkit got uninstalled though. Most of them don't uninstall well.

In this case, the Capcom.sys driver in your C:\Windows\System32 directory was the offending file, so it is very easy to determine if the issue has been corrected.

News Comments > Blizzard Dropping Battle.net Name
30. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 22, 2016, 16:48 Total-Khaos

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 11:49:
Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 09:19:
Not quite sure what you are complaining about. People are criticizing Blizzard for making a meaningless, cosmetic change and treating it like a big press event. I don't think anyone thought the service was going away.

As someone said, this is mostly the CEO thinking he is doing something productive -- and even though he isn't I'm sure he will get credit for being productive garnering a bonus worth many millions...

Don't like "Blizzard tech"? Great! You'll probably never hear it except as an off-hand reference deep in an interview about backend technical improvements for a new game/major patch!

So I'm still going to have my Battle.net desktop application? No, it will be renamed to Blizzard Tech or something even more retarded.

News Comments > Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve
28. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 17, 2016, 16:39 Total-Khaos

Creston wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 15:26:
Digital Fucktards figure that they better get their lawsuits in before Congress passes that bill that makes it illegal.

That legislation only prevents companies from including "gag clauses" in customer contracts, which gives the customer the freedom to leave a negative review of the services rendered if they choose to do so. However, if you are leaving untruthful or fake reviews in an attempt to damage that company, they can still sue you for defamation whether it be slander or libel.

News Comments > Battle.net Adds Paid Name Changes
2. Re: Battle.net Adds Paid Name Changes Sep 17, 2016, 02:28 Total-Khaos

Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 22:19:
So 666xxDEATHBRINGERxx420 is up for grabs?! Sweet!
Biker

I paid to have my name changed to Cutter and it was so worth it.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
36. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 15:03 Total-Khaos

Kevin Lowe wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 13:06:
JayDeath wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 11:46:

I'm just tired of this new trend of reintroducing 5 to 10 year old games. Rockstar should be announcing RDR 2, no?
3. RDR 3.

Technically, the first game in the Red Dead series was called Red Dead Revolver. Then came Read Dead Redemption. A third game in the series might not have "Redemption" in the name at all.

News Comments > PS Now PC Streaming Begins
14. Re: PS Now PC Streaming Begins Aug 31, 2016, 12:49 Total-Khaos

Trashy wrote on Aug 30, 2016, 21:18:
Cutter wrote on Aug 30, 2016, 21:17:
PS When?
Soon

We just missed it.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Details and Plans
43. Re: No Man's Sky Patch Details and Plans Aug 22, 2016, 22:53 Total-Khaos

saluk wrote on Aug 22, 2016, 18:56:
It's a great game... for me to poop on!

But seriously, for having literally zero expectations and never seeing any evidence of the game that so many seemed to think it was going to be (I guess my bs meter is so strong that I don't even consider the prerelease info to be bs), I am having a good time. 20 hours so far, and it's easily worth 30$. I'm interested in whether or not they can improve the game and make it something a little more than the fractal explorer it mostly is.

Despite being critically underwhelming and disappointing many fans, for some reason it is still doing quite well on the charts. So I hope they take their profits and do something worthwhile with them. There is a strong base her if they focus on gameplay. Maybe in a year it can be worth 60$

Too bad they don't show you refund charts in addition to sales charts. Everyone I know has purchased the game on Steam, myself included, played for less than two hours, then refunded the game. My PS4 counterparts are left going WTF while we point and laugh at them.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
4. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 20, 2016, 13:21 Total-Khaos

Linksil wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 12:48:
It is slightly disturbing to see them playing this is a controller on the PC though instead of mouse/keyboard and flightstick.

100% guaranteed to be on consoles after release. You don't invest in something this grand and put all your eggs in one basket - meaning the PC. Even though Chris Roberts denies it will ever be released on consoles, you don't spend this much time, money, and effort for a single platform. Plus, Chris Roberts' ego means he wants as many people as possible to experience his vision.

News Comments > Metal Gear Survive Announced
15. Re: Metal Gear Survive Announced Aug 17, 2016, 17:15 Total-Khaos

Quboid wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 16:38:
Wallshadows wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 16:20:
ION wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 16:15:
It's weird that no one calls Stan Lee out for being an egotist and I'm sure he wedges himself into all his movies, Tarantino too maybe?

Terantino is probably the most annoying person in Hollywood but I'm always thirsty for his movies... except Kill Bill. Couldn't stand that shit.

Stan Lee doesn't put himself in *his* movies, that's not as bad. That feels more like the film makers paying tribute to someone they admire.

Tarantino, yes, definitely. Worse than Kojima.

Actually, up until Guardians of the Galaxy, Stan Lee said he would only do cameos for the properties he had a hand in creating as noted below:

"Yet, interestingly enough, Lee used to abide by a rule regarding his cameos, only appearing in properties in which he had a hand in creating. This explained his notable absence from 2009ís X-Men Origins: Wolverine and 2013ís The Wolverine. However, that all changed with his cameo in last yearís Guardians of the Galaxy, which occurred despite his misgivings over not knowing the team. With Civil War, his streak for appearing in every movie made by Marvel Studios will remain intact."

So, he is a bit egotistical if you ask me, but sounds like that is starting to change.

News Comments > Metal Gear Survive Announced
14. Re: Metal Gear Survive Announced Aug 17, 2016, 17:07 Total-Khaos

MacLeod wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 10:28:
Alternate universe... crystalline zombies... well, this went (even more) off the reservation now that Kojima left.

Yep, this series has officially jumped the shark.

News Comments > PC Dead Rising Next Month
4. Re: PC Dead Rising Next Month Aug 10, 2016, 15:09 Total-Khaos

classic zombie sandbox gameplay

Um, when you have a time limit, is it really a sandbox? No, no it is not.

News Comments > No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill
4. Re: No Man's Sky is Very Very Chill Aug 8, 2016, 20:34 Total-Khaos

Very very chill is code for "won't be fun unless you're blazed out of your skull" the last time I checked.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears
14. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears Aug 7, 2016, 16:27 Total-Khaos

Kajetan wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 15:11:
El Pit wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 14:35:
But remember: only few people reach the age of 80 years and over.
I will bequeath my SC account data to my eldest

Well, unfortunately, the TOS you agreed to made it so you can't transfer account ownership. Your eldest will have to become a backer if he wants to play. Whenever that is...

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears
4. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears Aug 7, 2016, 13:48 Total-Khaos

Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 13:07:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 12:51:
Wasn't the studio supposed to be broke by now?
where are all the idiots who were spamming how they had no money left and that it would be closed up by march of this year.

Or when is this new date? Will it all blow up in October?
I'm curious where all the professional arm char developers are, always love hearing their massive expertise in game making and how after 4 years we should have had the best game ever by now.

Maybe they don't care about the game anymore? Truthfully, I was pretty pumped about this game up until a year or so ago. But it has been in development (pre-alpha/alpha) for so long now, I've kind of lost interest. Just wondering if we'll see the imminent "we're switching to a new graphics engine" announcement at some point.

They should just rename this game Star Citizen Forever or give development rights to George Broussard at this point.

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans
18. Re: PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans Aug 6, 2016, 18:45 Total-Khaos

jdreyer wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 17:58:
DangerDog wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 14:42:
Total-Khaos wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 11:39:
Should just rename it to No Man's Game since they just won't release the dumb thing already.

It's going to be a buggy hot mess at release with most likely plenty of connection to server issues to go around.

I watched some of the leaked gameplay, didn't show more that what they've already have shown with their own play through videos and that's to say, it still looked rather boring. It's a tech demo trying really hard to be a game. The sound seemed rather annoying, especially their ambient background sound effects.

I dunno, I saw some neat hooks like learning the alien language, finding out who they are, finding out who built the sentries, what's at the center of the galaxy. And all the crafting looks cool. It'll be annoying to have to recharge all your devices at first, but that's motivation to build better devices that don't need to be recharged often, if at all. If I get 30-40 hours out of a run, I'm good. That's typically what I get out of Elder Scrolls or Fallout, and I do a run through every few years. Watching these leaked gameplay vids made me more interested in playing this than the official vids, which just showed off the engine and the proc gen.

Spoiler alert! At the center, you find a decoder ring and a message that says, "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans
1. Re: PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans Aug 6, 2016, 11:39 Total-Khaos

Should just rename it to No Man's Game since they just won't release the dumb thing already.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2016, 17:07 Total-Khaos

I'd happily buy some Blue cheese.  

News Comments > Fireforge Games Bankruptcy
1. Re: Fireforge Games Bankruptcy Aug 1, 2016, 11:49 Total-Khaos

Gee, a movie tie-in game that wasn't well received? You don't say!  

188 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo