Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Total-Khaos

Real Name Total-Khaos   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Total-Khaos
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 23, 2009, 02:35
Total Comments 168 (Novice)
User ID 55281

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Rising to Rise on PCs
5. Re: Dead Rising to Rise on PCs Jul 19, 2016, 13:11 Total-Khaos

Earth to Capcom. We already have Instagram on PC.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 14, 2016, 12:25 Total-Khaos

Beamer wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:27:
Total-Khaos wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:24:
Cutter wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:21:
Luke wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 10:23:
How to control the mass ....give them a app with pukemon , pretty sure some1 is getting idea's over there...god people are sooo easy to control welcome to the future Clown

Don't hyperbolize. It's sold roughly 20 million copies and there are over 7 billion people on this rock so that's a long way off from controlling the world. And this game - like most trends - likely has a very limited and brief lifespan. There are much larger and easier ways to control the masses than this.

Regardless, it is is the largest CIA data gathering operation in existence today on American soil and abroad.

Have we had an increase in Alex Jones listeners lately?

Not sure who that is, but I heard rumblings about it at the water cooler at work. While not the most reliable source of information, I did find this (among others) where people are discussing it.

http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 14, 2016, 11:24 Total-Khaos

Cutter wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:21:
Luke wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 10:23:
How to control the mass ....give them a app with pukemon , pretty sure some1 is getting idea's over there...god people are sooo easy to control welcome to the future Clown

Don't hyperbolize. It's sold roughly 20 million copies and there are over 7 billion people on this rock so that's a long way off from controlling the world. And this game - like most trends - likely has a very limited and brief lifespan. There are much larger and easier ways to control the masses than this.

Regardless, it is is the largest CIA data gathering operation in existence today on American soil and abroad.

News Comments > Blizzard Sues Over Overwatch Cheat?
9. Re: Blizzard Sues Over Overwatch Cheat? Jul 5, 2016, 13:37 Total-Khaos

Creston wrote on Jul 5, 2016, 13:22:
If it is, Bossland seems defiant, saying the California court has no jurisdiction over their German company

Yeah, that just seems like a waste of money there, Blizzard.

It is just your typical scare / bully tactics. They know they don't have jurisdiction.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2016, 13:09 Total-Khaos

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jul 4, 2016, 12:09:
Yes yes.. 240 years.. but how long till you guys make america great again?

Debbie Downer, right there guys...

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 29, 2016, 16:12 Total-Khaos

I heard Microsoft and the maker of Hot Pockets just entered into a partnership. Seems like we'll be seeing a Hot Pockets app for Xbox One in order to focus on their core demographic.  

News Comments > Civilization VI Videos
19. Re: Civilization VI Videos Jun 26, 2016, 21:55 Total-Khaos

yonder wrote on Jun 26, 2016, 11:01:
The heck are you guys talking about? The graphics have, depending on your definition, either been cartoony for about 15 years or so, or have been cartoony the entire time. If you hate that aspect of the game you've hated the last 3 or 4 entries into the series.

I, for one, love the new look of the map and I think the change of the way cities work is a massive enough change to warrant a new entry into the series. I'm glad they're taking risks. If I want to play the same game over and over, I'll do exactly that, since I have all the games in the series.

To me, it looks like mobile game with the stylized leaders and World of Warcraft looking trees / terrain. It would be great to go back to historical looking leaders, units, and realistic looking terrain. I'm sure the game-play itself will be fine.

News Comments > Civilization VI Videos
1. Re: Civilization VI Videos Jun 25, 2016, 12:27 Total-Khaos

So tired of this cartoony bullshit. Give us a real Civ game please.  

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Scale Change Plans
1. Re: American Truck Simulator Scale Change Plans Jun 24, 2016, 11:05 Total-Khaos

I think it is a smart move, albeit probably a costly one. I still haven't picked up this title because it takes 10 minutes (exaggeration) to drive from LA to Las Vegas -- not realistic enough for me. I didn't realize the scale used in ATS was actually different, but it makes complete sense now.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
7. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 23, 2016, 17:59 Total-Khaos

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 22, 2016, 20:35:
Tom wrote on Jun 22, 2016, 18:29:
I think this project has made quite a substantial contribution to the ruining of the credibility of the crowdfunding concept. Well done, Inafune!

Developer with no experience in making sidescrollers.... hardly proof that KS is bad, more that KS backers need to get some glasses and GOOGLE THE PEOPLE INVOLVED BEFORE PLEDGING

This reminds me of PoE where there was much hype sure, but most of the people working there had nothing to do with BG or NWN, hell half the writers never wrote a decent campaign.

Um, you do know who Keiji Inafune is, right? No experience in side scrollers? LMAO!

News Comments > Overwatch PTR Launches
6. Re: Overwatch PTR Launches Jun 22, 2016, 16:53 Total-Khaos

theglaze wrote on Jun 22, 2016, 14:00:
VaranDragon wrote on Jun 22, 2016, 10:39:
Great! Prepare for Toxicwatch, taking toxic player behavior to limits never imagined even in such a venerated title as Heroes of the Shitstorm.

My experience has been the opposite with Overwatch, few people using voice comm at all, for good or evil.

I know, right? At first, I was thinking, "WTF? This game is eerily quiet. I don't hear any 12-year-old kids calling me names with their squeaky voices that penetrate my very soul."

It was actually quite pleasant. I could now listen to Bastion's little birdy tweet-on without interruption.

News Comments > Blood Kickstarter Possible
9. Re: Blood Kickstarter Possible Jun 6, 2016, 11:34 Total-Khaos

sauron wrote on Jun 6, 2016, 11:32:
VaranDragon wrote on Jun 6, 2016, 10:48:
I live, again...

Beat me to it - I was just about to post the same thing.

I was going to go with...

"I'll have a BLT, that's a lettuce, tomato, and blood sandwich. Hold the mayo, huh? HA HA HA!"

News Comments > Starbreeze Acquires Cinemaware Catalog
13. Re: Starbreeze Acquires Cinemaware Catalog Jun 1, 2016, 11:01 Total-Khaos

born2expire wrote on May 31, 2016, 22:48:
Yes! IT CAME FROM THE DESERT!!!!!

As with all new acquisitions, IP's usually get a makeover...

Coming in 2018, we'll probably see It Came from the Desert III: Breaking Ants, where the ants are cooking up a shitload of meth and storing it in their tunnels like the Mexican cartels. It will be a CoD-style FPS game where you infiltrate the tunnel system, kill some ants, make the biggest drug bust in human history, and then get your toes sucked by beautiful women!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. May 28, 2016, 23:32 Total-Khaos

"Warcraft" Tracking For A Very Soft Opening

Ya, a very soft piece of stinky shit. Why do they always botch movie adaptations of video games? <sigh>

News Comments > Dead Island Retro Revenge Announced
2. Re: Dead Island Retro Revenge Announced May 9, 2016, 21:44 Total-Khaos

jacobvandy wrote on May 9, 2016, 20:50:
Lol, that can't actually be Jack Black, right? Sounds a lot like him...

No, the same voice was used for Dead Island 2 as well. Jack Black says that wasn't him back then, so I doubt it is him this time around either.

Jack Black Says Dead Island 2 Voice Is An ‘Impersonator’

News Comments > Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC
6. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 15:22 Total-Khaos

SlimRam wrote on May 4, 2016, 11:54:
Hmmm, this was weird, I just went to the site 'Can You Run it?' and this was in the list of new releases.

Battlefield 5: Armageddon

What tha?

Battlefield 5 is being revealed officially on May 6th I believe. The article does state this at the beginning you know...

"A new Battlefield™ is coming later this year..."

Also, that website lists Battlefield 5 in the "Recently Added Games" section, not "New Releases" like your comment indicates.

News Comments > Call of Space Duty Rumors
21. Re: Call of Space Duty Rumors Mar 29, 2016, 16:55 Total-Khaos

Well, we have already been graced with the glorious "Leprechaun 4: In Space", so this seems fitting.

PS - That movie was the dooks!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 27, 2016, 12:45 Total-Khaos

Enkur wrote on Mar 27, 2016, 11:19:
why is Tom Clancy Division listed twice

The regular version is #1. The Gold Edition is #4.

News Comments > Trendy Entertainment Files Ark Lawsuit
5. Re: Trendy Entertainment Files Ark Lawsuit Mar 24, 2016, 17:58 Total-Khaos

jdreyer wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 14:20:
Ima getta bag of microwave bacon-flavored pork rinds and watch the show.

Popcorn

I'm gonna munch on my hickory smoked dino-bacon.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
5. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 24, 2016, 17:56 Total-Khaos

nin wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 08:40:
Total-Khaos wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 00:19:
People who play Rock Band style games these days are the folks who bought the Nintendo Wii and are way behind the times.

I'll take stereotypes for $600, Alex.

Wow, I thought my sarcastic comment was the $100 question in that category.

168 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo