Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 2001 (Senior)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > New Year's Mobilization
5. Re: New Year's Mobilization Jan 1, 2018, 20:16 ForgedReality

People keep fucking buying them, so of course they'll keep making them. It's all profit.

Looks like I'm never moving on from my Note 4.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 27, 2017, 12:12 ForgedReality

Cutter wrote on Dec 27, 2017, 11:07:
And you just know they'll be saying the only people that use VPNs are child molesters and terrorists.
Aren't they?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 27, 2017, 12:10 ForgedReality

All you're doing with electric cars is offsetting the energy cost. It is still there, just out of sight and out of mind. Batteries are toxic as hell too, so I have to wonder about the long-term environmental cost. All these leaking nuclear reactors is bad enough already.  

News Comments > Get Oxenfree for Free
8. Re: Get Oxenfree for Free Dec 20, 2017, 01:46 ForgedReality

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 22:53:
Is it bad that I initially read the headline as "Get Oxycodone for Free"?

Well now we know what you do in your free time...

News Comments > GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Next Week
2. Re: GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Next Week Dec 8, 2017, 10:13 ForgedReality

NKD wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 21:33:
Haha, them Shark Card sales really lit a fire under Rockstars asses. They haven't added a new heist since heists came out, because they said they were too expensive. Now they are adding a new heist AND some crazy shit with submarines and jetpacks and flying Deloreans and shit?

How were heists expensive? You mean for Rockstar to create? They HAVE been busy adding a ton of new content though--even better than heists in a lot of ways.

News Comments > Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game
1. Re: Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game Dec 7, 2017, 20:46 ForgedReality

They haven't finished cutting out all the content for planned DLC and finished implementing loot box style monetization.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 7, 2017, 12:32 ForgedReality

Creston wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 11:54:
This is an absolute bullshit move by AMD, and their little handwringing explanation that they will force their AIB partners to be more clear about shit doesn't take away the fact that they gimped their card and are still trying to sell it for the same price.

Anyone who bought the gimped card has a VERY easy bait and switch lawsuit win waiting for them.

Hey, AMD? It used to be that when you wanted to release more RX5xx options, you'd give them gimped card a different name, so as to make it clear that it was different. The fact that you didn't do that just shows you're trying to cheat people.

Thanks for turning into Intel/Nvidia.

Sorry, but when has Intel or nVidia ever done anything like this?

It's not Intel and nVidia's fault that AMD hasn't been able to compete from a performance perspective for well over a decade. This is just AMD being AMD.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 5, 2017, 09:04 ForgedReality

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 16:04:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 12:05:
Priced a lot less than the surface. https://eve-tech.com/
Can't wait for reviews.

I don't even know what that is.. and after clicking about I still don't know. All I saw some some stupid flashy hype bullshit.

It's a tablet with an attachable keyboard so it can pretend to be a low powered laptop. Meh.

News Comments > Who Controls Star Control?
21. Re: Who Controls Star Control? Dec 4, 2017, 10:52 ForgedReality

Fuck, man! I only ever cared about Ghosts of the Precursors, not that other dumb looking one with the Star Control name. Now it's not even gonna happen. Loevely. Fuck you, humanity. I'm moving to Zeta Vulpecula.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Land Rush
49. Re: Star Citizen Land Rush Nov 29, 2017, 16:46 ForgedReality

Great! Now you can buy jpegs in a game and put it in your will so your kids' grandkids can enjoy looking at it if this game ever releases.

Darks wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 13:32:
Actually, you would be wrong, have you seen the latest bullshit the Govt is now trying to pull with propriety taxes? Oh yea, they are now complementing not allowing home owners to claim property tax on our tax returns. This country is falling in to the black hole of shit.

If this happens, they are saying home prices will drop in value by 10 to 15 percent. And start pushing people away from buying homes if you cant get any tax breaks for owning a home. Fucking Govt!!

You think they WANT people owning homes? FUCK NO! That's a lot of empty space that could be used for building 10 units on with no parking so you can move in and pay 2-3 times what you would for a mortgage for a quarter the space! That's progress! You'd be crazy to want to buy a home when you can knock on the wall and talk to your neighbor. C'mon!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 29, 2017, 09:55 ForgedReality

It's not that big of news. You won't be seeing any products utilizing 2.1 until at least 2019 or 2020. Maybe even later. By then, whoever's not on board will get left behind. I'm sure both teams understand that.  

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Nov 28, 2017, 16:59 ForgedReality

We need more news from the Ghosts of the Precursors front...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 27, 2017, 11:55 ForgedReality

Both great games. But is it worth having to play on AMD hardware? :/  

News Comments > New Steam CCU Record
4. Re: New Steam CCU Record Nov 26, 2017, 16:16 ForgedReality

Never touched this game, and zero desire to do so. I don't have a Facebook and I've never played WoW either. Niche things just seem better to me.  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
7. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 26, 2017, 13:51 ForgedReality

Flatline wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 13:12:
Picked this up for 17 bucks for GMG black friday. Looking forward to getting into it. Seems like around 15 bucks is a good price point for it.

Fucking excellent game! Well worth twice the price you paid.

News Comments > Morning Patches
12. Re: Morning Patches Nov 22, 2017, 10:02 ForgedReality

webber wrote on Nov 22, 2017, 07:21:
Which mod do you need if you want the combat to be less of a hack, slash, dance?

The one that sells your PC, buys a Nintendo and starts playing kiddie games like Super Mario Bros.

News Comments > Magic: The Gathering Arena Beta Next Month
3. Re: Magic: The Gathering Arena Beta Next Month Nov 22, 2017, 01:20 ForgedReality

Here come the fat, nerdy neckbeards.  

News Comments > Star Control: Origins - Fleet Battles Beta
2. Re: Star Control: Origins - Fleet Battles Beta Nov 17, 2017, 01:08 ForgedReality

I fucking loved the shit out of Star Control II. Zero interest in this trash. Bring on the Ghosts of the Precursors.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned
13. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 15:57 ForgedReality

I'm tired of every game having to be about PvP. Fucking annoying. It's not in the least interesting to me anymore. Where are the single player experiences (Witcher 3), or even multiplayer-enhanced single player experiences (Warframe)? Sick and fucking tired of the toxicity that always results from PvP bullshit.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2017, 14:05 ForgedReality

Creston wrote on Nov 15, 2017, 12:35:
We're only on the second notice? I would have thought that the final bill had been sent years ago.

Yeah. It was mislabeled as the "first notice" to appease the optimists and naysayers. It was already far too late.

2001 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo