Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1795 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 13, 2015, 12:57 ForgedReality

Damn I miss that show. I used to watch it all the time as a kid. I wish I could find the episodes online somewhere.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 7, 2015, 18:08 ForgedReality

*crickets*

Notice how nobody cares... XD

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda N7 Day Trailer
5. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda N7 Day Trailer Nov 7, 2015, 17:15 ForgedReality

Femshep is original Shep's daughter. It's the same universe. Same timeline. Same reality. Just a new generation. If you play Dudeshep, it's original Shep's son. Simple.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
10. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 6, 2015, 22:24 ForgedReality

Great White Shark wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 21:54:
Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 20:33:
Looks more like a steaming load to me.

No one gives a shit what you think.

And you're off to a great start too, mister 253 posts. Looking at your history, you seem to have basically nothing positive to contribute to any discussion. You'd be a lot happier in life if you tried being less negative. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*

News Comments > World of Fishing Beta Opens
1. Re: World of Fishing Beta Opens Nov 3, 2015, 21:24 ForgedReality

You have got to be kidding me...  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Nov 3, 2015, 21:23 ForgedReality

Um... I disagree. Best 15 seconds? Hmm... I can think of a whole lot more enjoyable things I could spend 15 seconds on. Not really feeling this to be honest.  

News Comments > Valve's VSync Experiments
16. Re: Valve's VSync Experiments Oct 31, 2015, 21:47 ForgedReality

harlock wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 07:54:
ForgedReality wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 22:43:
Or just keep vsync disabled like a sane individual...

"sane" individuals make individual assessments regarding a given situation rather than applying generalizations on the basis of status quo

Sane individuals also do not purchase cheap, shitty monitors with retardedly long frame draw times.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds
17. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds Oct 31, 2015, 21:36 ForgedReality

Drayth wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 20:25:
Asmodai wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 19:04:
https://youtu.be/j30PKp_Wub0?t=327

Everyone should run screaming to get their refunds...

First thing I see is the last few seconds of a scene involving him trying to line up a ramp in the hardest configuration possible. I rewind it a bit and hear him complaining about how you have to get it just perfect otherwise you have to waste time jumping out of the Batmobile to realign the ramp.

All you have to do is set the ramp on the other side, the one THE CAR'S ON, then you jump it easily. Please don't tell me publishers are sitting around watching videos like these thinking, "Our puzzles are still too difficult!".

Krovven wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 19:17:
Asmodai wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 19:04:
https://youtu.be/j30PKp_Wub0?t=327

Everyone should run screaming to get their refunds...

People shouldn't listen to retards like that guy from WorthABuy. His shit isn't WorthAWatch. Yes...spam X to get no experience and don't learn how to play the game. You eventually get your ass kicked beyond the first 10min of the game...but yea, go ahead, spam X.

JEEEEZZUUS FUCCCKKINNG CHRRIIISSSSSSSSSSSTT!!! Mac is SUUUUCH a fuuucking IIIDIOT! Seriously, how does he not consider the possibility that he is the problem, and not the fucking games? I don't watch him anymore either. He's dumb as fuck.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 31, 2015, 02:16 ForgedReality

The Witcher 3 sweeps 2015 Golden Joysticks.

That's right, fuck you Mac. You're a goddamned idiot. Your Worth-A-Buy shit is off my watch list because you're retarded.

News Comments > Valve's VSync Experiments
3. Re: Valve's VSync Experiments Oct 30, 2015, 22:43 ForgedReality

Or just keep vsync disabled like a sane individual...  

News Comments > Star Citizen Update and Trailer
24. Re: Star Citizen Update and Trailer Oct 29, 2015, 01:44 ForgedReality

God, this half-working tech demo is such a joke. When are they going to realize it's dead and just give it up?  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release
22. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release Oct 29, 2015, 01:34 ForgedReality

Thanks for killing PC gaming, consoles (mostly AMD's fault).  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
14. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 28, 2015, 22:47 ForgedReality

Great White Shark wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 17:01:
Keep slobbering on the keyboard and slamming your head on the reply button Cutter, you're a real winner around here.

I find his comments to be far more valuable than whatever bullshit you spout around here, Chief Wannabeef.

News Comments > Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Released
5. Re: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Released Oct 27, 2015, 12:40 ForgedReality

I've had absolutely zero interest in this. How does Telltale expect to keep making stupid episodic games like this? They feel like empty, uninspired cash grabs. I don't feel like I get a complete experience nor feel satisfied at the end. They're short, boring, and lack any semblance of replay value. I'd rather pay $150 for a collector's edition of a AAA title like The Witcher 3 before I ever considered a single episode of an episodic cash grab game series.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday
27. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday Oct 26, 2015, 18:13 ForgedReality

nin wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 14:36:
ForgedReality wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 14:33:
Fantaz wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 17:51:
WB's Batman: Arkham Knight PC release had to have been the biggest fail for PC gaming this year.

I dunno, I heard about some space game, or ship buying sim, or whatever that I forget the name of that I guess had some pretty bad press too...

Yeah, but warner actually shipped their product...

And then un-shipped it. Is there a difference?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 26, 2015, 17:35 ForgedReality

I was done with AMD (ATi) 10+ years ago. nVidia is just better in every way. The slightly higher price is worth it for what you get, quite honestly. 980ti is the top of the pile right now, especially if you go with one of the custom builds like the MSI Lightning or Asus Strix. They have no reason to release Pascal any time soon. There is no real competition. I'm still on a GTX580, but it still does extremely well with recent AAA titles, surprisingly. I was looking at buying one (or two) of the extremely high end 980 Tis, but this late in the game, I feel like it would be worth it just to wait for Pascal, even though the initial yields will suck.  

News Comments > Another Steam User Record
19. Re: Another Steam User Record Oct 26, 2015, 15:16 ForgedReality

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 15:12:
I don't know about you guys but I use Steams client messenger all the time to talk with my friends on computer and join games/share links... etc.

It's basically what ICQ and MSN Messenger used to be except with gaming.

I miss the ICQ days. I still have my early 7-digit ICQ UIN. :\

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 26, 2015, 15:00 ForgedReality

I don't see the appeal in CS:GO at all. Seems a pretty empty and soulless genre to me. Twitch shooters aren't fun at all to me, with the exception of Blacklight: Retribution, but that one is different somehow.

GTA5 though. That fucking lowrider update needs to come to single player. The multiplayer in that game has largely been an annoying, frustrating hackerfest in my experience. >:\

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday
21. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday Oct 26, 2015, 14:33 ForgedReality

Fantaz wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 17:51:
WB's Batman: Arkham Knight PC release had to have been the biggest fail for PC gaming this year.

I dunno, I heard about some space game, or ship buying sim, or whatever that I forget the name of that I guess had some pretty bad press too...

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 22, 2015, 14:51 ForgedReality

necrosis wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 11:20:
MajorD wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 11:05:
they're somewhat annoying,
They are very annoying. Not to mention he has this insanely smug attitude about him.

Not to mention having a very punchable face.

Yeah, I don't get the appeal of him either. Every time I accidentally end up on a video of his, I'm instantly trying to go back or close the tab as quickly as possible--whichever seems fastest at the time. Can't stand the fucker.

Cool that he made money doing this, but the sooner he leaves the internet/planet, the better. Him going paid and disappearing from the free version would be ideal. Similar to the way Howard Stern dismissed himself from the radio so we didn't have to endure him when he joined Sirius (now XM). If anything, this is one reason to keep me away from the paid YT (not that I needed more reasons), just like how Stern gave me more reasons to not subscribe to satellite radio.

1795 Comments. 90 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo