Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ForgedReality

Real Name ForgedReality   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ForgedReality
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2009, 20:41
Total Comments 1884 (Pro)
User ID 55267

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 20, 2017, 10:56 ForgedReality

Re: Samsung

OMFG fucking snowflakes. Spend less time fucking crying about nonexistent bullshit and you'll enjoy your life more. Seriously.

Next they'll be complaining that there are only two gender options. >_<

Fuck I hate humanity.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blizzard Dropping XP and Vista Support
4. Re: Blizzard Dropping XP and Vista Support Jul 20, 2017, 10:53 ForgedReality

FUCK! I only just upgraded from Windows for Workgroups to XP last month.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Crashes
2. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Crashes Jul 14, 2017, 14:58 ForgedReality

NKD wrote on Jul 14, 2017, 13:28:
This is evidently fixed, but GTA Online was unplayable for almost the entirety of yesterday, except in the morning.

They should make this a feature. One that crashes hackers the second the server detects that a client is trying to dictate the state of another client. 3 crashes in one day = perma-ban. Then they could lower the price of in-game shit due to all the hackers having to buy new keys for the game. Win-win.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 12, 2017, 15:17 ForgedReality

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 13:44:
ForgedReality wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 13:38:
Yet another reason to hate Windows 10. As if I needed another...

I am forced to use 10 at work, and it fucking hinders me greatly. I hate it. I use three monitors, including the one on the laptop itself. 10 never remembers window locations on lock and unlock. Actually, it's odd because rarely it does remember just fine, but 95% of the time, it forgets.

Windows Explorer often fucks up and forgets about alt+tab, so I have to restart Explorer, which of course closes any folder windows I had open.

I have my taskbar on all three screens set up to auto-hide, and it's two notches tall. Every time I come back from the lock screen, I have to do a workaround to get the auxiliary taskbars to auto-hide. They forget that they're supposed to do this, and stay on screen until I right click the clock and enable and then disable search/Cortana (it will say search instead of Cortana if you entirely disable Cortana as I have done), and then it will go back to auto-hiding again. It also often forgets to be two ticks tall. And not uncommonly, one or more of the taskbars will be basically blank until I do this as well.

There are others in the list, but these are the main annoyances I have to deal with constantly. I lock my PC every time I leave my desk, and most of these crop up when returning from a lock screen. Rearranging all my windows on my screens and fixing the fucking auto hide alone waste a lot of my time that would be better spent working rather than hindered by my shitty OS. Windows 7 for eternity for me until Linux starts not sucking for gaming.
How often do you restart that box (i don't mean shutting it down and turning it back on, because that does not do the same thing since the advent of Windows 8)

Makes zero difference.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 12, 2017, 13:38 ForgedReality

Yet another reason to hate Windows 10. As if I needed another...

I am forced to use 10 at work, and it fucking hinders me greatly. I hate it. I use three monitors, including the one on the laptop itself. 10 never remembers window locations on lock and unlock. Actually, it's odd because rarely it does remember just fine, but 95% of the time, it forgets.

Windows Explorer often fucks up and forgets about alt+tab, so I have to restart Explorer, which of course closes any folder windows I had open.

I have my taskbar on all three screens set up to auto-hide, and it's two notches tall. Every time I come back from the lock screen, I have to do a workaround to get the auxiliary taskbars to auto-hide. They forget that they're supposed to do this, and stay on screen until I right click the clock and enable and then disable search/Cortana (it will say search instead of Cortana if you entirely disable Cortana as I have done), and then it will go back to auto-hiding again. It also often forgets to be two ticks tall. And not uncommonly, one or more of the taskbars will be basically blank until I do this as well.

There are others in the list, but these are the main annoyances I have to deal with constantly. I lock my PC every time I leave my desk, and most of these crop up when returning from a lock screen. Rearranging all my windows on my screens and fixing the fucking auto hide alone waste a lot of my time that would be better spent working rather than hindered by my shitty OS. Windows 7 for eternity for me until Linux starts not sucking for gaming.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 30, 2017, 18:08 ForgedReality

Oh
My
Mother
Fucking
God

That fucking site (gamesradar) is utterly broken as shit on mobile. Guess I won't get to read the article now. And I'll remember for next time never to go to that shit site again.

News Comments > LawBreakers Open Beta
1. Re: LawBreakers Open Beta Jun 30, 2017, 17:59 ForgedReality

Holy shit. Arjan Brussee is an oldschool demoscener. It could be worth checking out just because of the demoscene roots.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 28, 2017, 10:25 ForgedReality

I'm still waiting for Samsung to come out with a better phone than the Note 4...  

News Comments > WARFRAME Boasts 30M Users; Adding Content and Graphics Update
1. Re: WARFRAME Boasts 30M Users; Adding Content and Graphics Update Jun 28, 2017, 10:22 ForgedReality

This game is fucking confusing. I can't seem to really get into it. It's a weird kind of game that I've never played before. I've had this game on my PC for a couple of years at least, and I go back to it every so often, but it still never really makes sense to me, and I'm not even sure if I like it or not... I can't describe it. :/  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 27, 2017, 17:30 ForgedReality

jdreyer wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 13:41:
Cutter wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 12:20:
Good, fuck Google.

Do no evil (except to your competitors).

I'm not sure how the EU has a case here. It's Google's service. They can run it how they choose. Since when is promoting your products illegal? Every single business in the history of business has done this. Pretty sure they're not the only search engine in the world. They're not your only choice, and their competitors do the same shit. You can always switch to Bing, which promotes Microsoft initiatives. Or Yahoo!, which promotes Yahoo initiatives. Or fucking Webcrawler, which... Still exists? :O

Sprint isn't allowed to say their service is better than T-Mobile? Amazon isn't allowed to move their sold-and-shipped products above those of Joe Anonymous? Progressive? Shane Company? Fucking IKEA? Come on...

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 This Year
23. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 27, 2017, 17:15 ForgedReality

NKD wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 15:35:
Quinn wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 15:23:

When there's something wrong in your neighborhood, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA CALL!? Have some fucking respect.

Not going to call anyone. I'm going to grab my gun and shoot the fucker because even if the cops show up in 5 minutes which is very fast and optimistic, it may very well be too late. I'll call them to come pick up the body.

Even cops will tell you that relying entirely on them for protection is stupid.

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 16:08:
Quinn wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 15:23:
When there's something wrong in your neighborhood, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA CALL!? Have some fucking respect.

Certainly not the police with their >30 minute response time. I will, however, certainly use my pistol to defend myself, my family, my neighbors, or the property of anyone thereof. Afterwards, I'll call 911, report the incident and then calmly wait to process through the aftermath.

As NKD said, even the police will tell you not to rely upon them for protection. They are not a protective entity, they are an enforcement entity. Those are two vastly different things.

Now, I know you have your ass hairs are in a bunch so I am probably but just pissing against the wind with this response. My attitude of never trusting the cops comes not from "brainwashing" but from the advice of members of my family who are or were police themselves. Further, respect is earned. So if you want to fawn over and kowtow to people that haven't earned respect, that's your personal choice. I think it shows a rather unfortunate lack of self-respect but that's on the person making the choice.

Alright, which one of you is George Zimmerman? XD

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 This Year
22. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 27, 2017, 17:06 ForgedReality

If I can't reenact the Rodney King beating, this isn't a real simulator. >:/  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jun 21, 2017, 10:58 ForgedReality

The fact that there are still humans alive that are unintelligent and willfully ignorant enough to believe that climate change has nothing to do with us is incredibly disturbing, to put it mildly.  

News Comments > Agony Delayed; New Trailer
4. Re: Agony Delayed; New Trailer Jun 16, 2017, 17:51 ForgedReality

Looks incredibly boring and uninspired.

If this is hell, why the fuck is there a sky? Why are there plants growing everywhere? Where are the non-stop parties?

No thanks.

News Comments > Destiny 2 and Beta Access with 1080 Cards
5. Re: Destiny 2 and Beta Access with 1080 Cards Jun 14, 2017, 10:16 ForgedReality

Asmodai wrote on Jun 14, 2017, 03:10:
Edit: Oh yeah, fuck Geforce Experience... I've had nothing but dramas with that piece of shit.
I don't get why people say they have a problem with GeForce Experience. I installed it when I got my 1080 Ti and I've had absolutely zero issues. Why exactly is it a "piece of shit?" It comes with the added bonus of Ansel, which is kind of cool. I mean it's not a feature I use every day, but I have a few games that support it and it's fun to play with.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week
6. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week Jun 9, 2017, 09:33 ForgedReality

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 06:33:
Retired wrote on Jun 8, 2017, 23:22:
They stop hacking and cheating yet? Would like to get back in if they have.

No, and they never will stop it. The online multiplayer is P2P and they will always be fighting a losing battle on this front. Hackers are much less malacious now though, with the most common one I see lately being bundles of $50,000 dropping for everyone on a server every 1/2 second. Prolly not a good idea to stockpile too much illicit cash though. Spend it quick in case r* wipes your money.

EDIT: just to clarify, this isnt as threatening as it sounds. R* only does that for people who heavily abuse the system and spawn in money.

I stopped playing again for the second time because of fucking hackers. This time, some prick stole double digits millions from me that took months to amass, in about three seconds. Since it's impossible to earn any real money in this game, and everything costs so fucking much, fuck this shitty game.

If the netcode weren't garbage tier peer to peer, where clients can actually dictate what's happening on other clients, and instead, most of it was handled server-side, we wouldn't have 10% of the hacking problem we have today. It really ruins the game.

News Comments > DiRT 4 Trailer
4. Re: DiRT 4 Trailer Jun 6, 2017, 15:51 ForgedReality

Pretty sure Dirt 2 was the last good one.  

News Comments > Consortium: The Tower Video
4. Re: Consortium: The Tower Video Jun 3, 2017, 16:12 ForgedReality

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Canadians talk funny.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 3, 2017, 12:22 ForgedReality

Ublock Origin.

You're welcome.

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition
6. Re: Bus Simulator 16 DLC and Gold Edition May 24, 2017, 19:35 ForgedReality

The hilariously unbelievable part is that there were 15 other Bus Simulators.

Or did they just start counting at 16?

1884 Comments. 95 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo