Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrick

Real Name Patrick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 959 (Graduate)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Beta
2. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Beta Apr 12, 2017, 12:33 Rhett

For like a month... Haha.

Seriously, needs way more content than just that. Also fuck the witch doctor, necro should have been in from the beginning!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Narco Road Next Week
1. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Narco Road Next Week Apr 11, 2017, 23:49 Rhett

Ghost Recon: Fast and Furious

Nobody asked for this...

News Comments > PC Bayonetta Released
1. Re: PC Bayonetta Released Apr 11, 2017, 19:30 Rhett

Curious to see the transition.. the trailer doesn't really look any different, but man what a fun game. I don't like those DMC games, but I was hooked on this one.  

News Comments > Overwatch Uprising Event Begins
1. Re: Overwatch Uprising Event Begins Apr 11, 2017, 19:23 Rhett

Played a round of it and won, but everyone seemed pretty on-point. Much better than the halloween mode. Mixes all the objectives pretty much (point capture, KOTH, payload), also minibosses so-to-speak. Also a free box just for logging in.  

News Comments > Overwatch Event Trailer Leaks
2. Re: Overwatch Event Trailer Leaks Apr 11, 2017, 00:39 Rhett

Looks interesting. I didn't like the Halloween PVE mode, hope they put more thought and randomization into this new one. Lots of room for some PVE stuff.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M
9. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M Apr 10, 2017, 22:39 Rhett

It's got quite a following already, with quick and decisive patching/updates, so I guess we'll see. There will be mod support too.  

News Comments > Minecraft Adding Real-Money Marketplace
2. Re: Minecraft Adding Real-Money Marketplace Apr 10, 2017, 10:29 Rhett

Odd that it took this long to do that, given how greedy Microsoft is, and how much money and time people already soak into it... Blargh.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
4. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 19:50 Rhett

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 12:16:
Erica, why do all androids look like schoolgirls?
Because if they looked like the women in ME:A no one would take a second glance.

We'll bang, okay?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 7, 2017, 16:58 Rhett

So weird.. already talking about the next gen of consoles?

I feel like it's an even worse time to be a console gamer at this point, with all the money you'd have to shell out.

News Comments > Squad Free Weekend
4. Re: Squad Free Weekend Apr 7, 2017, 12:20 Rhett

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 11:08:
I was going to try it til I saw it's mp only. Too bad.

It's kind of only something you can appreciate with other people... Getting a squad leader, him coordinating with other squads and seeing people work together is pretty cool.

I don't know if there will be bots/PVE though.

News Comments > Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A
1. Re: Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A Apr 6, 2017, 20:07 Rhett

I'm sure G2A is jumping right on that...  

News Comments > BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character
45. Re: BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character Apr 6, 2017, 15:23 Rhett

I guess now I understand the "outrage"... but, still, shouldn't be in the game anyway. Also people were complaining that FemRyder has more romance options than MaleRyder (especially "gay" options).  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans
2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans Apr 6, 2017, 01:56 Rhett

Cyant wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 00:30:
Got access to the closed beta, I wont even install it because its multiplayer only, cant play vs AI and there is no Last Stand. Especialy the last stand part.

Ah poop. Guess I won't even go for the open beta...

It doesn't even look that great, compared to the old games, but cautiously optimistic. Plus SEGA shat out DLC and monetized the fuck out of COH 2, which is a red flag for this one.

News Comments > NieR Ships 1M Copies
11. Re: NieR Ships 1M Copies Apr 5, 2017, 17:11 Rhett

Yeah... I mean, cynicism, fine, lots of grumpy old men here. Some of these comments are just completely unnecessary. CJ became the first and only person on my ignore list recently.

Haven't tried NieR, but it does sound cool. Just don't like Square Enix... Everything they put out feels weird (typical overseas control schemes that feel awkward), or port-like.

Gonna keep an eye on this one though.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch This Week
1. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch This Week Apr 4, 2017, 18:12 Rhett

Pretty awesome response... Mostly looking forward to MP balance changes, as the SP stuff didn't bother me (except for the traveling planet to planet).

-> Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern

Damnit. I loved doing this.

News Comments > Steam Discovery Changes Will "Fight Fake Games"
17. Re: Steam Discovery Changes Will Apr 4, 2017, 13:44 Rhett

Definitely a lot of garbage on steam.. a lot of stuff I'd rather never, ever see on there (movies, novels, erotic novels/shitty ero games), but I guess those are considered "legit" compared to this.

If only Origin and Uplay didn't suck complete ass. Even if they didn't, Steam does everything better... blargh.

News Comments > Diablo III Season 10 Begins
4. Re: Diablo III Season 10 Begins Apr 1, 2017, 19:19 Rhett

Definitely good changes, but seasons are really getting tedious.. I personally can't take another one... I hate starting out with no paragon again.  

News Comments > Dean Hall's Stationeers Revealed
10. Re: Dean Hall's Stationeers Revealed Mar 30, 2017, 16:21 Rhett

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 14:41:
The biggest fault against DayZ is that it was built on a shitty shit engine and had awful multiplayer infrastructure. I wouldn't care if it was in EA all this time if it actually played well but you fire it up and there's as much buggy, poorly-optimized bullshit now as there was years ago.

He probably cashed out because he knew it could never be fixed and there was no point in hanging around with that noose around his neck.

To be fair, DayZ as a game has improved performance insanely on that engine, and the renderer they made for that will be used in the next ARMA game, which will be fantastic most likely. I think that and the multiple reiterations of zombie coding probably ate up most of their time. Now they're redoing the entirety of the forests on Chernarus next patch.

This Stationeers game sounds like that failed Ion game was reimagined or repackaged, of his.

Dean, though, needs to sit down and finish something before he announces anything else.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Teaser
8. Re: Destiny 2 Teaser Mar 29, 2017, 03:21 Rhett

Would certainly be awesome on PC. I only played it on 360, and it was really fun. Never played any expansions though, but it was awesome. Good gunplay.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Earns $11M
3. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Earns $11M Mar 27, 2017, 19:04 Rhett

It is good, not too much wrong with it for an EA title. A little bit of bullshit here and there (mostly with "I should have killed that guy! I hit him in the head!" and the circle/gas encroaching so fast you can't have enjoyable firefights).  

959 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo