Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrick

Real Name Patrick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 946 (Graduate)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Quake Champions Key Giveaway
4. Re: Quake Champions Key Giveaway Apr 15, 2017, 03:19 Rhett

Thanks for the update/reminder, and thanks to Mordecai!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2017, 03:17 Rhett

Have some oldschool quake buddies who haven't gotten keys yet, and also a friend who somehow never signed up.

But thanks regardless of whoever gets the keys, this is nice.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Roadmap
7. Re: Titanfall 2 Roadmap Apr 14, 2017, 15:56 Rhett

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 14, 2017, 15:54:
Hrm, co-op, I wonder if that'd really help the game long term. It'd bring in some people for sure, especially with a sale, but I doubt those people would transition to multiplayer PVP en masse.

No matter what they do, the problem is always going to be people getting utterly obliterated in multiplayer, because of the nature of the game. Relatively fast, vertical with wall running, and then you turn a corner and run into a giant ass mech. People play a couple matches and just uninstall.

Was really fun on release anyway, before everyone got good. Haven't touched it much since, since I know I'd have to play a fair bit to get competent at it again...

But if people had a PVE mode to relax in, practice, have some fun, I think it would ease people back into the MP perhaps. Especially if co-op gives some form of XP or credit for MP. Or perhaps its own separate unlock system.

Though after getting into the Quake Champions beta, I'm kinda looking forward to that now.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Roadmap
5. Re: Titanfall 2 Roadmap Apr 14, 2017, 14:12 Rhett

I know they know we want co-op...  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 13, 2017, 15:16 Rhett

Haha. Damn. Glad I avoided that shitty cop-killing game.

Killing Floor 2 was pissing me off with that stuff too, but it wasn't super frequent. It was so damn hidden, figuring out how to disable that stuff.

News Comments > Quake Champions Clutch Trailer
1. Re: Quake Champions Clutch Trailer Apr 12, 2017, 23:04 Rhett

2nd wave of invites just went out. Still nothing here.

Apparently there's several keys up for sale though. Of course. Why they had to go with keys, I don't even...

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Beta
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2017, 16:40 Rhett

Don't care for POE, but I did get back into Grim Dawn recently. Also an expac coming for that soon with two more masteries (classes intended to be mixed with other classes), including the Necromancer, haha.

Probably will get the necro DLC too, as I love the necro. Just feels like there's nothing new to look forward to besides minor QoL changes occasionally. They stopped putting out new legendaries with seasons, which was just enough for me to keep returning.

Grim Dawn continues to surprise me with its depth though. So many viable builds. Moddable and customizable, none of that always-on DRM. Can break the game if you want, or tweak it for enjoyment, quite easily. Playing with increased run speed makes life so much more enjoyable.

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Beta
2. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Beta Apr 12, 2017, 12:33 Rhett

For like a month... Haha.

Seriously, needs way more content than just that. Also fuck the witch doctor, necro should have been in from the beginning!

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Narco Road Next Week
1. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Narco Road Next Week Apr 11, 2017, 23:49 Rhett

Ghost Recon: Fast and Furious

Nobody asked for this...

News Comments > PC Bayonetta Released
1. Re: PC Bayonetta Released Apr 11, 2017, 19:30 Rhett

Curious to see the transition.. the trailer doesn't really look any different, but man what a fun game. I don't like those DMC games, but I was hooked on this one.  

News Comments > Overwatch Uprising Event Begins
1. Re: Overwatch Uprising Event Begins Apr 11, 2017, 19:23 Rhett

Played a round of it and won, but everyone seemed pretty on-point. Much better than the halloween mode. Mixes all the objectives pretty much (point capture, KOTH, payload), also minibosses so-to-speak. Also a free box just for logging in.  

News Comments > Overwatch Event Trailer Leaks
2. Re: Overwatch Event Trailer Leaks Apr 11, 2017, 00:39 Rhett

Looks interesting. I didn't like the Halloween PVE mode, hope they put more thought and randomization into this new one. Lots of room for some PVE stuff.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M
9. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M Apr 10, 2017, 22:39 Rhett

It's got quite a following already, with quick and decisive patching/updates, so I guess we'll see. There will be mod support too.  

News Comments > Minecraft Adding Real-Money Marketplace
2. Re: Minecraft Adding Real-Money Marketplace Apr 10, 2017, 10:29 Rhett

Odd that it took this long to do that, given how greedy Microsoft is, and how much money and time people already soak into it... Blargh.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
4. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 19:50 Rhett

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 12:16:
Erica, why do all androids look like schoolgirls?
Because if they looked like the women in ME:A no one would take a second glance.

We'll bang, okay?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 7, 2017, 16:58 Rhett

So weird.. already talking about the next gen of consoles?

I feel like it's an even worse time to be a console gamer at this point, with all the money you'd have to shell out.

News Comments > Squad Free Weekend
4. Re: Squad Free Weekend Apr 7, 2017, 12:20 Rhett

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 11:08:
I was going to try it til I saw it's mp only. Too bad.

It's kind of only something you can appreciate with other people... Getting a squad leader, him coordinating with other squads and seeing people work together is pretty cool.

I don't know if there will be bots/PVE though.

News Comments > Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A
1. Re: Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A Apr 6, 2017, 20:07 Rhett

I'm sure G2A is jumping right on that...  

News Comments > BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character
45. Re: BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character Apr 6, 2017, 15:23 Rhett

I guess now I understand the "outrage"... but, still, shouldn't be in the game anyway. Also people were complaining that FemRyder has more romance options than MaleRyder (especially "gay" options).  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans
2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans Apr 6, 2017, 01:56 Rhett

Cyant wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 00:30:
Got access to the closed beta, I wont even install it because its multiplayer only, cant play vs AI and there is no Last Stand. Especialy the last stand part.

Ah poop. Guess I won't even go for the open beta...

It doesn't even look that great, compared to the old games, but cautiously optimistic. Plus SEGA shat out DLC and monetized the fuck out of COH 2, which is a red flag for this one.

946 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo