Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhett

Real Name Rhett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 1077 (Pro)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo Wars 2 Gold
6. Re: Halo Wars 2 Gold Jan 18, 2017, 14:51 Rhett

Definitely not worth having to deal with the shitty microsoft store, and its stupid rules. Last I checked, can't even move games (Gears 4) to another drive without having to re-download it. And that game alone is 70+ GB.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans
4. Re: Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans Jan 15, 2017, 13:07 Rhett

The MP is excellent too, but everyone wants a Frontier Defense/PVE mode!  

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans
1. Re: Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans Jan 15, 2017, 10:34 Rhett

Blargh! Where is co-op!?  

News Comments > 10,000 Overwatch Bans in Korea
1. Re: 10,000 Overwatch Bans in Korea Jan 13, 2017, 10:54 Rhett

Yikes. Some gamers are really pathetic nowadays.  

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
10. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 14:15 Rhett

Guess we'll wait and see. Their multiplayer free DLC worked quite well for ME3, and ME2 really garnered a lot of hate for the bioware points business...  

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin
2. Re: Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin Jan 5, 2017, 19:15 Rhett

I still kinda want ME3, but I don't think we'll be getting it for free...  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda in March
14. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda in March Jan 5, 2017, 02:33 Rhett

Well I'm looking forward to it anyway... Also, hype for multiplayer again! Can't be any worse than some devs have been lately with microtransactions, if they handle it like the last game.  

News Comments > Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP
7. Re: Project IGI Developers Buy Back IP Jan 3, 2017, 19:02 Rhett

This makes me think of Soldier of Fortune too.. kinda miss that. The gore...  

News Comments > New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode
2. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 12:24 Rhett

Nope... but there are mods, and I imagine that would cover it, hopefully. Haven't tried myself, but people are doing crazy stuff with mods.  

News Comments > Gearbox Deathwatch?
28. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 30, 2016, 16:52 Rhett

Pretty much anyone who played BL1 and BL2 has been waiting for BL3, hopefully with more of a Destiny feel to it, but nope.. remaster, remaster, remaster.. oh look, another unnecessary remaster!

Battleborn was handled so poorly, and released right next to Overwatch, which was pretty much a critical strike to the game...

They need to buckle down and put out something new already, with quality. Hell, even Borderlands: The Pre Sequel was awkward (though I enjoyed it).

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 29, 2016, 23:24 Rhett

What a clickbait title... haha  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 28, 2016, 20:44 Rhett

I love how clicking the little 'X' to close the window equated "OK, restart and update NOW!" too...  

News Comments > Blizzard Celebrating 20 Years of Diablo
2. Re: Blizzard Celebrating 20 Years of Diablo Dec 28, 2016, 20:43 Rhett

I just read that one of the devs had made comments about the Necro (D3) being released later in the year, around Blizzcon 2017/June... I was thinking January at the latest! That's crazy. That game really needs some love to stay relevant. Hell, even SC2 has great PVE content now, and continual additions.  

News Comments > GTA Online Gets Wintery
1. Re: GTA Online Gets Wintery Dec 23, 2016, 16:15 Rhett

I really hate you can't just toggle this on... The game is beautiful in the snow, but you never get to see or use it.  

News Comments > GRID for Free
12. Re: GRID for Free Dec 23, 2016, 08:34 Rhett

The only racing game I have put significant time into, for some reason.. Really enjoyable. I guess maybe NFS Underground would be a second, but GRID by far.  

News Comments > ASTRONEER Early Access
7. Re: ASTRONEER Early Access Dec 17, 2016, 18:04 Rhett

Played it for a couple hours. Has a lot of game-breaking issues (it's pre-alpha), but it's really cool. Like Legos and No Man's Sky (but much better/more like what it should have been).

Issues I had:

AMD FX CPUs have issues. I had to play the game with no sound to fix an unplayable framerate issue. (-NOSOUND launch parameter). Okay, so it's playable at this point.

Playing a game with a friend, we both crash. Didn't save. Start that save (it saved after I landed and that's it) again with friend, but it had severe issues like no recharging power, 2nd drop pod existed multiple times, friend couldn't interact, etc.

So we load up his already-progressed game and play that. Lots of fun, but glitchy. Playable though. Then a sand storm comes. I start driving a rover into it and crash. Now, every time I connect to him on that game it just crashes. So the game has save-breaking issues I guess...

I ended up refunding it, but I'd gladly get it again later. I just wish they had tested it better before they released it. Or a public demo maybe? I have my hands in so many early access titles, this one just rubbed me wrong I guess. The game itself has a lot of promise though, and lots to do already.

News Comments > Space Engineers Beta Begins
7. Re: Space Engineers Beta Begins Dec 16, 2016, 04:09 Rhett

Started it and played a few of the campaign missions... It holds your hand considerably, and I still don't know what the hell's going on haha. It's not a tutorial, it's a linear experience with zero freedom and a tiny bit of plot.

I just wanted to learn how to play your crazy-complicated game!

News Comments > Ubisoft Giveaway Second Chance
7. Re: Ubisoft Giveaway Second Chance Dec 15, 2016, 23:57 Rhett

Did it easily and quickly a few hours ago on the actual UPlay software. It's on the front page of it.  

News Comments > Space Engineers Beta Begins
2. Re: Space Engineers Beta Begins Dec 15, 2016, 20:36 Rhett

Last time I tried to play this, it was confusing as hell. Certainly a cool game with lots of features, but this tutorial hopefully fills the gap because it was quite ridiculous.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups
6. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups Dec 7, 2016, 03:31 Rhett

Sempai wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 00:04:
Are there classes or rpg elements? Do you level your character up in some fashion?

There's apparently leveling/skill trees, but you don't unlock weapons at least. Weapons are found/collected across the map, or if you pick up an enemy's weapon, you keep it, I guess. Not sure how calling vehicles works though (money?), since you have everything from attack helicopters to LAVs to dirt bikes. I'm curious if this is going to be loosely Mercenaries-esque haha.

1077 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo