Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhett

Real Name Rhett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 1188 (Pro)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
3. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Mar 14, 2018, 21:31 Rhett

Where's that release date already!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > For Honor PC Starter Edition Released
4. Re: For Honor PC Starter Edition Released Mar 14, 2018, 21:15 Rhett

Well, I really liked it. There's not much else like it. I've had zero issues since launch, as far as I can recall. Hell, the ingame currency is 100x handled better than R6 Siege's shitty monetisation of everything.

I just don't know if its playerbase is holding up or not.

News Comments > PixARK Early Access This Month
4. Re: PixARK Early Access This Month Mar 13, 2018, 15:56 Rhett

I was looking into it, apparently the dev is responsible for Dark and Light (another ARK clone... at least, as far as I know, it is..). Also, by default, there seems to be a 3-day time limit on all tames in-game for some reason. Supposedly mod support is intended though.

Also a possibility of microtransactions, due to the dev's history in mobile games and Asia-based MMOs. No word on the release date or price from what I could see (besides March).

It's probably actually going to be neat, I'm just getting tired of the Minecraft trend/graphics is all. =P I used to co-run a popular ARK server, and have a lot of biased hate for how Wildcard treated the game.

News Comments > PixARK Early Access This Month
1. Re: PixARK Early Access This Month Mar 13, 2018, 10:31 Rhett

Oh god why. Gotta cash in on the little kids and their minecraft addiction.  

News Comments > PUBG Anti-Cheat Patch Rolled Back
2. Re: PUBG Anti-Cheat Patch Rolled Back Mar 12, 2018, 12:38 Rhett

This past week there's been a good dozen individual patches for both the live and test server... Yeesh.  

News Comments > Darwin Project Early Access
1. Re: Darwin Project Early Access Mar 9, 2018, 19:26 Rhett

And the problem with this is that streamers get special treatment, and they can fuck people over in the game at will (for their viewers, or just for the lulz) ... I don't know why anyone would be for this.  

News Comments > The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans
2. Re: The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans Mar 8, 2018, 22:28 Rhett

If any of them are as well done as New York, it should be a treat! The world building they did if you just walk around and soak up The Division (completely ignoring the gameplay facets) is quite awesome.  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released
4. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Released Mar 8, 2018, 20:13 Rhett

It's pretty satisfying if/when you get a team that actually works together anyway. Having some bad luck with groups on Recruit (starting out), having to play with bots to get anywhere (except one or two groups). Not necessarily difficult, just if you lose a person or two to them splitting up or not paying attention to the group... It usually snowballs.  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Editor and Season Pass Details
3. Re: Far Cry 5 Editor and Season Pass Details Mar 7, 2018, 00:00 Rhett

Definitely looks more open-ended than the previous games... Bring on the mod tools, though, damnit.  

News Comments > Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Revealed
4. Re: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Revealed Mar 5, 2018, 19:08 Rhett

Yeah.. it's annoying because the real game doesn't start until like 40+ levels in. I have to use a trainer to get most of my enjoyment out of it, since I forget how to play and end up making a new character usually.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38266

This trainer lets you do a lot of things you'd think only mods could do. I like to raise monster density to 2-3x, and increase run speed. You can also reset vendors, fix your stats/builds if you don't like them (though GD keeps offering more ways to fix these in-game, this is just easier to try builds out).

News Comments > Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Revealed
1. Re: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Revealed Mar 5, 2018, 16:52 Rhett

Neat. I bought Ashes of Malmouth but never got around to playing it... Seemed pretty legit for $18 though. Soon...

Also damn, that's a pretty quick release. I kind of wish it was more graphically pleasing, though it doesn't look terrible.. it's just that spells and effects don't look as crazy as they could.

News Comments > Diablo III Season 13 Underway
4. Re: Diablo III Season 13 Underway Feb 25, 2018, 11:01 Rhett

Yeah.. at least last season had a big patch. This one has nothing new besides a pet/portrait, and that stuff's rapidly losing what little value it had with the game's ongoing age...  

News Comments > More Sea of Thieves Scale Testing
2. Re: More Sea of Thieves Scale Testing Feb 24, 2018, 06:49 Rhett

Yeah, it worked very well when I played (though respawning is a major issue right now) - however, they need to show off more content (albeit these are stress tests) because it REALLY feels shallow for $60 and not worth it at all.  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta
6. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta Feb 23, 2018, 21:39 Rhett

Yeah, it's a pretty great fantasy L4D, with some loot and leveling. Very cheap, so it's worth checking out if you have any interest. It has something for everyone, I think... except PVP.  

News Comments > Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced
5. Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced Feb 20, 2018, 22:58 Rhett

Just make a new one already, gad damnit!

I knew this was coming, only a matter of time. But after playing through it on PC and 360 multiple times.. I can't take that soundtrack or DJ anymore.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Co-op Event Next Month; Ubisoft Plans a Decade of Support
4. Re: etc. Feb 19, 2018, 16:52 Rhett

I was kinda looking forward to this event, but it looks really, really boring. I expected something better than a crappy L4D ripoff.

Though I do like the way they're handling games now. I've seen some real improvements, especially to The Division.

News Comments > Metal Gear Survive Details
2. Re: Metal Gear Survive Details Feb 17, 2018, 16:35 Rhett

That's why I usually hate Japanese-made games, as for whatever reason, they have their own system for menus and it's usually awful or lacking sensible options. Controls are often also clunky.

I personally really enjoy the game though, once learning the controls and (awkward) menu system. It's like a more mature Fortnite (PVE). Doesn't really need the Metal Gear name attached to it, nor does it really feel like the MGS universe, but I imagine the SP campaign fills that gap as there's supposedly some oldschool story writers for MGS onboard.

News Comments > Steam Drops Developer Over Self-Reviews
2. Re: Steam Drops Developer Over Self-Reviews Feb 14, 2018, 20:09 Rhett

Yikes, and they were talking about losing their jobs before...  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War DLC and Free Content
3. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War DLC and Free Content Feb 6, 2018, 16:28 Rhett

Watched LOTR recently again, kinda want to reinstall it.. if only it wasn't 100GB. Yikes.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Content Detailed
3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Content Detailed Feb 3, 2018, 01:19 Rhett

Yeah.. they've shafted co-op significantly up until now though. Weird they finally put this out... and then it's limited. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  

1188 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo