Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhett

Real Name Rhett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 1296 (Pro)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > For Honor Free Weekend Begins; Season Six Nears
1. Re: For Honor Free Weekend Begins; Season Six Nears May 3, 2018, 22:49 Rhett

8,000 currency just for logging in, as well as a 3 day booster.. if anyone's even remotely curious or has played in the past.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PUBG Suspends Trades
7. Re: PUBG Suspends Trades May 3, 2018, 14:46 Rhett

I mean, that'd be nice.. but clearly there's way too much money to be made on pointless cosmetics. Greed wins in our society.

I'd rather they completely disable the market, but oh well.. I did make at least $80 just selling crap on there so I can't complain too much, but man are they shitting out new skins and crates like it's nobody's business.

News Comments > Battleborn Community Weekend
2. Re: Battleborn Community Weekend May 2, 2018, 17:58 Rhett

I think some of the PVP is F2P, but the campaign/story is locked behind a pay wall, as well as there's still "operations" DLC which I never got, and surprisingly never got gifted to previous owners... Oh well.

I installed it recently, but couldn't really bring myself to play it again.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Getting More Lore
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Getting More Lore May 2, 2018, 17:56 Rhett

Well it looks like they're trying to fix that, and it sounds like they could go in many different directions with it. I'm hoping for some PVE content/campaign/story/whatsit.

Also they're up to 79 heroes. God damn that's a lot of heroes. And so many more they can pull from. Crazy.

News Comments > The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month
8. Re: The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month Apr 30, 2018, 23:17 Rhett

Yeah, lots to explore, lots to craft, lots of labor to do. Haha.

The cannibals get pretty nutty too, if you really piss them off. Though there's many nuanced ways to manipulate them too. Really curious to dive back into this, when I can get the co-op group to do so.

News Comments > Quake Champions Patch and F2P Testing
4. Re: Quake Champions Patch and F2P Testing Apr 27, 2018, 23:57 Rhett

I tried it 4 hours after it went up, got a key just a little bit ago.

Seems to be, basically, the $5 retail version?

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 26, 2018, 16:47 Rhett

I won't lie, that's a pretty legit PUBG patch.  

News Comments > Influencer to Influence Destiny 2
7. Re: etc. Apr 26, 2018, 16:35 Rhett

This just sounds ridiculous. You sound ridiculous, silly youtuber!

Almost tempted to check out the new DLC, but meh. I'll wait until it's all out.

News Comments > Get Satellite Reign for Free
6. Re: Get Satellite Reign for Free Apr 20, 2018, 04:41 Rhett

My guys got stuck inside solid boxes in the tutorial... Took a solid minute to finagle them out.

I read this is a fairly common issue too. Kinda put me off from it - that and the weak firefights. =/

It does look and sound cool though.

News Comments > Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans?
18. Re: Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans? Apr 19, 2018, 01:52 Rhett

The Suits' pants are probably soaked thinking about fitting in loot boxes to their iteration. Soaked!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed?
12. Re: Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed? Apr 16, 2018, 18:38 Rhett

I loved the first game, hated (and don't own, but I've played) the second one... I wonder how cringey they can make the 3rd protagonist? A guy who never leaves his room, has a waifu pillow, and you have to white knight online forum grills and gamers?

Srsly though, the characters in #2 were so annoying, I just couldn't stand it. The main character does backflips off of ledges for no apparent reason.

News Comments > Epic Offers Gifts for Fortnite Issues
3. Re: Epic Offers Gifts for Fortnite Issues Apr 12, 2018, 20:12 Rhett

Yeah, mine has been attempted as well, lately, after the forum breach.

A friend of mine, just before that, got $300 spent on his account on Fortnite and Epic STILL hasn't gotten back to him, neither through support nor direct Reddit messages. And he uses unique, much harder passwords than I do.

News Comments > Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC
4. Re: Arma 3 Patch and Tanks DLC Apr 12, 2018, 16:45 Rhett

Alright, please move on to ARMA 4 now! (I love it though)

I'm just really anxious to see ARMA with DayZ's engine improvements.

Bleeder wrote on Apr 12, 2018, 16:21:
Lol at the low-poly Arma 1 soldier @ 1:34

That's not low-poly, it's the lighting. The helmet maybe doesn't look right, but it's just dark and overcast.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
7. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Apr 11, 2018, 12:49 Rhett

Peter M. Smith wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 11:48:
Rhett wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 11:44:
The animations looked a bit clunky in the gameplay I've seen, not sure if it's an old build issue or not, but that's probably the only gripe I've had so far.

Clunky as in "This does not look optimized." or clunky as in "These are massive avatars of destruction with top speeds measured in double-digit KPH."?

I just recall seeing them spin on a dime to turn, didn't really look like a big robot turning. Or like running up a hill. Very small stuff I could overlook, almost certainly buying it anyway.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
2. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Apr 11, 2018, 11:44 Rhett

I have very little experience with Battletech outside of old Mechwarrior games, but keeping an eye on this one. The animations looked a bit clunky in the gameplay I've seen, not sure if it's an old build issue or not, but that's probably the only gripe I've had so far.

I wonder if we'll get coop?

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission
5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 7, 2018, 08:46 Rhett

Whoa, Michael Ironside.. not enough of him nowadays. I hope it's not as disappointingly halfassed like the Predator mission.  

News Comments > More Overwatch Event Details
1. Re: More Overwatch Event Details Apr 2, 2018, 22:35 Rhett

I liked the mode and all, but I hate this stuff being an event only. Keep it in the damn game! Rainbow Six Siege is doing the same thing (albeit their mode is just.. awful.) and I don't get it.  

News Comments > Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions
3. Re: Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions Apr 2, 2018, 22:33 Rhett

Yeah... I mean, this game's microtransactions were pretty pointless. You could ignore them completely, yet the game still got plenty of flak despite it being quite an awesome game.

I wonder if this is just PR? Make money off microtransactions, then get good publicity off it and possibly more sales? I guess it wouldn't work repeatedly, but.. hmm. WB's not the best publisher.

News Comments > GTA Online Adds Cars and Bonuses
2. Re: GTA Online Adds Cars and Bonuses Apr 1, 2018, 19:34 Rhett

Yeah... they're just agitated about all the free money from hackers. I wonder if "whale status" affects who does and doesn't get banned, heh.

God damnit Rockstar, you greedy fucks.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 1, 2018, 18:47 Rhett

I haven't laughed this much at a game (Far Cry 5) in a long time. It's mostly due to the outrageousness of the game, or its bugs in coop (which are mostly just hilarious, not bad bugs). I mean look at this gif. What even happened there?

It's also 20% off if you make a new account at Green Man Gaming, and use code: NEW20

Was gonna wait for at least a 50% off sale, but I don't really regret my purchase. It has some cool new features, even if it does feel like a reskinned Far Cry game. The game is beautiful too. Ubisoft is getting really good at making beautiful landscapes (even if garbage at QA).

1296 Comments. 65 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo