Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrick

Real Name Patrick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rhett
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2009, 17:36
Total Comments 767 (Graduate)
User ID 55108

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Sep 27, 2016, 23:20 Rhett

Isn't it potentially illegal to have their printers do that? Or is it just a grey area? If I had an HP printer and I saw that, I would never buy another one.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors
11. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 23:18 Rhett

It was just so polished. It was sorta like Borderlands, but the shooting was really refined. It was fun to fire a gun. And it was fairly difficult. It had loot, it had cool enemies, and it had atmosphere.

And the Vault of Glass was a cool experience, after having played typical MMO raids.

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors
1. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 20:02 Rhett

I hope so.. I still miss #1. It was really fun at launch. It has a really cool vibe to it.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade Launched
4. Re: Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade Launched Sep 24, 2016, 15:51 Rhett

This whole game just reeks of falseness...

I really wanted to try it out at first but I just keep seeing poor performance, lack of content, and slow updates...

Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor should be cool at least.

News Comments > BioShock Remastered Fixes
1. Re: BioShock Remastered Fixes Sep 16, 2016, 18:25 Rhett

Wow, these did not get tested very well it seems.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 14, 2016, 20:46 Rhett

Still don't own this.. I tried it on a friend's account and I just kept getting sniped across the map... I'm so used to ARMA 3, it's just bizarre. But I really want to play it! Bah.

Oh, and that obnoxious fucking server browser through the web browser. I hate that.

I may have just talked myself out of a sale...

News Comments > Paragon Adds New Hero
3. Re: Paragon Adds New Hero Sep 14, 2016, 06:11 Rhett

This doesn't have item buying, but you unlock card packs and equip them to your character before matches. As they progress, you unlock them in any order you wish to improve your character, with earned currency/XP.

It's a very pretty, kinda neat game at least.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2016, 20:35 Rhett

Whoa, I somehow misread that as them being able to ban negative reviews. This isn't horrible...  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior 2 Video
15. Re: Shadow Warrior 2 Video Sep 12, 2016, 16:15 Rhett

Interesting this seems to be going a sort of ARPG route. I'm interested. It looks fun. Co-op should keep it alive for a while.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
4. Re: Sunday Mobilization Sep 4, 2016, 19:40 Rhett

Yessss. It's like I can hear myself being ripped off!  

News Comments > ARK Expansion
8. Re: ARK Expansion Sep 1, 2016, 23:21 Rhett

I mean it's a unique and cool game, but yes, marred by the same fucking bugs for month. Bugs that literally erase progress, kill your dinosaurs, lose your items... One patch added a new dinosaur recently, the Allosaurus, which had them RUNNING THROUGH PEOPLE'S WALLS and destroying half of their bases/tamed dinosaurs. Still happening as far as I know. If you aren't on a private server, you are basically screwed. Even then, it's an admin's choice if it's worth replacing stuff or not.. I personally went and replaced over a dozen player bases worth of stuff only to have it keep happening. Had to completely disable this dinosaur to fix it.

Then one of the mods we had completely broke dinosaurs after a hotfix from the devs, permanently, so... not great...

Oh, and there's the admin server logs, the logs that tell the admins everything that goes on in the server (chat, what happened to someone's dinosaur or base, etc) which crashes the server if it's on, since they put it out. Multiple attempts to ask them to fix it have resulted in them directly saying (the devs, mind you, not just some random people.. this is on their own forums) "just turn it off, it's broken". Not even a "we'll fix it" or "we acknowledge this".

/rant over

Have such a history with this game after hosting a server for it, for the last year.. Argh.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Legion Launched
1. Re: World of Warcraft Legion Launched Aug 30, 2016, 11:42 Rhett

Fantastic launch all around. Went off without a hitch. Hit 105, and really enjoyed it. The new areas are awesome.  

News Comments > Halo 5: Forge PC Specs
1. Re: Halo 5: Forge PC Specs Aug 27, 2016, 12:51 Rhett

This just feels so silly to me...  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms Closing
5. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass Details Aug 26, 2016, 14:11 Rhett

Finally.. It had some good gameplay but the un-balanced microtransactions and the horrible, shitty matchmaking ruined it. For years. And they barely touched it.

I really wanted to play it, but once you got out of the initial "newb" matchmaking, it was utter hell.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Countdown
20. Re: Duke Nukem Countdown Aug 25, 2016, 23:40 Rhett

Hey, we need more retro call-back games like Quake and Doom and Duke Nukem.. I'll give em' another chance...

Hopefully this isn't some mobile game lol.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched
50. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patched Aug 24, 2016, 17:38 Rhett

Fiftieth!

I like it. Albeit I'm enjoying the more goofy aspects, like throwing refigerators at people, but it's a great game. Only thing that bothers me is the weird lipsyncing that doesn't seem to line up all the time, even at 60+ FPS.

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER DLC Next Week
1. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER DLC Next Week Aug 23, 2016, 22:39 Rhett

Doesn't seem like a terrible value if you adore the game...  

News Comments > Worms W.M.D Launch
4. Re: Worms W.M.D Launch Aug 23, 2016, 22:39 Rhett

Looks great!

Only took them how many Worms games to get it right again? Haha.

News Comments > Free Umbrella Corps Weekend
4. Re: Free Umbrella Corps Weekend Aug 20, 2016, 07:27 Rhett

Like most Capcom games, it just looks so.. bad... Eugh.  

News Comments > Mass Effect Remasters Hint
8. Re: Mass Effect Remasters Hint Aug 16, 2016, 23:09 Rhett

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Aug 16, 2016, 22:34:
I think they should just use those resources/money for Mass Effect Andromeda instead.

I feel like it'd be remastered with Andromeda's improved combat/UI probably. That's often the case with these... Not that Andromeda's had much coverage yet...

God I really fucking hope Andromeda has the same MP from Mass Effect 3. So much fun.

767 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo