Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 1001 (Pro)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First?
3. Re: GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First? Oct 16, 2015, 10:22 Luke

and have the chance to win hardware, free game codes, early access to game betas, and other cool stuff.

Sure sure nvidia and after installing this power drainer you won't hear a thing from them , just makes it easier to go manual so its a no go

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
9. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 16, 2015, 07:24 Luke

WaltC wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 23:10:
Win10 is very nice...if you are still using Win7/8.1, however, I'd recommend waiting to upgrade until the next major release of Win10 for everyone, coming in about a month or so--reason being that it will allow users to activate Win10 using their Win7/8.1 product keys, which is really nice and long overdue. I'm in the Insiders using build 10565 and as of this build just released to us the Win7/8/8.1 product keys are all you need to activate...! Much better than all of that "reinstall your upgrade OS and then upgrade to 10" garbage...;)

There's tons more "spyware" in Android than there is in Win10, btw. Microsoft "spying" on people is just more nonsense from the Snowden School of Stupidity...but people love their little conspiracies, don't they?...;) (Sometimes lately reading the headlines I feel as though I've traveled back in time to a medieval world drenched in superstition where people saw wood sprites and faeries everywhere. Only difference today is that "spirits" are electronic in nature--the fear and superstition part hasn't changed at all--just human nature, I guess.)

Gezz bend over and yell yesssss...you are blind man blind Clown

8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 16, 2015, 07:22 Luke

jimnms wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 22:41:
raVen wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 19:57:
You can disable the task scheduler tasks for the win10 upgrade. I finally did that at home. (still using win7 at home and work.)

On my main system I check the updates and don't install the Win10 nagware (KB3035583). I hide the update every month, but it unhides itself every month for patch Tuesday.

My other Win7 machine I just let it do its thing, and the upgrade icon showed up on it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I removed and hid the update, but a few days later it re-installed itself because I have everything automated on that system. I finally tried disabling the tasks, but there are several tasks that it doesn't let you disable. I disabled the ones I could and so far that has kept the icon from showing up again, but it keeps re-downloading the update.

but it keeps re-downloading the update.

so much for opt in/out on installing winspy 10 , it just sneaks into your pc and redo what ever you thought you had opt out fucking MS bastards

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 16, 2015, 07:17 Luke

Well just look at that faceshit button even tho you are not on that piece of shit it will copy you...so adblock all there is to block  

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
123. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 15, 2015, 05:37 Luke

Kxmode wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 21:59:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 21:08:
If you want me to believe you're a reasonable person then you have to demonstrate that. To start you should apologise for the ridiculous estimate you made earlier and acknowledge you pulled it out your ass because of your dislike of the game. People make mistakes but they can be corrected. For my part I'll apologise for my hyperbolic attacks against you - I can obviously take things too far and I'm not oblivious to my own personality defects.

Thank you for apologizing.

I've made repeated comments in the past that I do not dislike the game or hate it. I actually hope the game comes out. I'm not a troll, I'm a critic. A "Black Knight" critic. There's a huge difference between my level of criticism and Derek Smart's. We do not share the same ideology. As gamers, you and I, both want the same thing. We both want Star Citizen to succeed and be released. I just have a different perspective than you.
However in the interest of helping to bring peace to these forums I'd like to formally apologize for the ridiculous estimate I made earlier

However in the interest of helping to bring peace to these forums I'd like to formally apologize for the ridiculous estimate I made earlier

Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 15, 2015, 05:07 Luke

Microsoft's Edge browser is unaffected by the flaw

Sure it is it's win10 , how to get peps to install your spyware lets call out a "Critical flaw warning"

Soz microspy i don't trust ya anymore bastards

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 15, 2015, 05:03 Luke

Offcourse Netti its the chip NOT your shitty film/ serie  

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
77. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 15:24 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 15:12:
Ravor wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 15:09:
I wish Blue would implement a "Hide" button so I could hide news posts. I'm tired of hearing about this game and it won't be out for at least 4 years yet...

And yet, here you are. Mouse wheel is your friend.

Mouse wheel is your friend.

So would a hide button be , but then again it would take your job away as a thread pusher

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 14, 2015, 07:26 Luke

Re : Win 10
And suck even more data out of you

News Comments > Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed
231. Re: Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed Oct 13, 2015, 06:58 Luke

Vall Forran wrote on Oct 12, 2015, 17:51:
The star map looks cool!

seen before copycat

News Comments > No Disc in Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition
18. Re: No Disc in Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition Oct 12, 2015, 04:38 Luke

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 17:03:
Luke wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 16:33:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 15:11:
The future is here.

is it hmm i see .. well what a future ....what a future , no media even tho the price is up , i guess people wanna be ###

You might prefer the stoneage, but digital delivery is all there is going to be in a few short years except for a few niche markups markets.

You might prefer the stoneage

On some things yea , i still use a keyboard , a mouse and i guess you also do so who are you to say You might prefer the stoneage, I want to have a feeling i got something for the money instead of a code and a pdf file of a manual and some fucking skin for a gun or whatever....and the price is still if not higher for a shitty beta game here in the "future"

17. Re: No Disc in Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition Oct 12, 2015, 04:32 Luke

People are so lazy today , they can't move there fat ass down to the local store , local stores close jobs gone all because lazy people only want to click to get " welcome to the future" my ass . Next whining about its to hard to click "we want voice downloads" pathetic

News Comments > Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed
31. Re: Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed Oct 11, 2015, 18:19 Luke

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 15:17:
You all love to hate lol. This video was epic, even with the bugs... Please never buy the game. Better few good poeple that love space sims....

well you can't be saved i see

6. Re: No Disc in Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition Oct 11, 2015, 16:33 Luke

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 15:11:
The future is here.

is it hmm i see .. well what a future ....what a future , no media even tho the price is up , i guess people wanna be buttfucked Clown 's

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
17. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 11, 2015, 08:30 Luke

And very soon they want this to be a e-sport too  

News Comments > CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit
225. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 10, 2015, 06:18 Luke

Dacron wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 05:36:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 04:44:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 04:25:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 10:52:
By sharing his demands you're endorsing them.

Go to the Reddit thread: "I thought this was an interesting take from DS on what he would do at CIG if in charge."
The fact you said his demands were 'interesting' rather than 'retarded' implies support and demonstrates your irrational hatred of the project.

Finding something interesting does not lend your support to it. Are you so bent on insulting Derek Smart (And Kx) you'll make up random crap to support that thought?

I mean, I've always thought the history involving the Crusades was interesting... didn't know that means I supported their genocide and am retarded for not denouncing it unilaterally. Here I thought history was neat.

There are a handful of rabid anti-DS's on the forums that drop immature, derogatory insults towards him (and not even directed at him but any mention of him.) every chance they get. But to have someone claim anybody who even reads or discusses his points has an irrational hatred towards SC... well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

*edit* no = not

Are you so bent on insulting Derek Smart (And Kx) you'll make up random crap to support that thought?

Thats there goal , also to pump this threads up in numbers

News Comments > Star Citizen Ship Explosion Trailer
28. Re: Star Citizen Ship Explosion Trailer Oct 9, 2015, 11:45 Luke

Ya can't hear nada in da space so no use of that 20 mill video  

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 03:42 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 02:50:
While the twitlong post may not be illegal in the US, it's still an incredibly shitty move by DS to drag a young child into this and no amount of "but it's legal" is going to change the fact that he did drag a young child into this, linked clear name and picture.. WHY?

Someone name me 1 good reason why DS had to post a link an image and real name of CR's child in this crusade..... and insinuate at the very least her real life address.

Because I still fail to see what any of that has to do with Star Citizen

This is insofar an incredible state of things as the part where he gives ideas how to do Star Citizen better ( http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/#comment-2645 ) is mostly on point. For fucks sake, I agree with Derek Smart, but not on his weird definition of doxxing. If that was his child on that twitlong post it would be doxxing , we all know that

What's wrong with that , you all use faceshit , says yes to everything that sucks you dry of personal data running winspy 10 google whatapp and so on , your guru suckitberg says there is no privacy anymore..so go to the whinning wall and cry Book

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 7, 2015, 18:27 Luke

VW DAS CHIP  

News Comments > CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit
200. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 7, 2015, 08:31 Luke

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 16:31:
Bub wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 09:18:
I think CR knows there is no market these days for deep, complex space game.
Yeah, which is why Star Citizen has raised nearly $100m. Rolleyes

But seriously, did you actually bring up Freespace Open in a topic about Star Citizen? At least Elite: Dangerous is in the same ballpark; Freespace Open looks like it's from the 90s... because it is.

Yeah, which is why Star Citizen has raised nearly $100m.

You do really believe in everything they throw out god you are ....

1001 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo