Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 940 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > SafeDisc Broken Under Windows 10
28. Re: SafeDisc Broken Under Windows 10 Aug 18, 2015, 07:19 Luke

Well lets put this in our OS ..hmm no ones doing anything , lets put this in our eula....hmm no ones doing anything...cool lets put ect...ect

Just bend over and let them do what ever they wanna do , because people don't give a shit : It's all to late ,

Fucking lazy people

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
16. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 17, 2015, 09:32 Luke

Verno wrote on Aug 17, 2015, 09:05:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Aug 17, 2015, 00:17:
The Windows 10 spying stuff is FUD. I've said it before and I'll say it again as long as you keep spreading your paranoia FUD: If you use a modern smartphone or a social network, you're giving away more personal information every day than Windows 10 gets from you and it's being packaged up and sold without your knowledge or consent to very dubious companies you never know about. The celebrity nude leaks last year were a direct result of security holes in iCloud. Strange how people weren't flipping their lids at Apple. Double standards much?

I happily use Windows 10 and I say this as someone who refuses to use Facebook, largely for privacy reasons. What it does collect is anonymous and only used in aggregate and you can turn almost all of it off. If the information it collects is too much for you, you might as well just start living "off the grid" because you're leaking more sensitive info pretty much constantly to people with far less scruples.

It's not worth the effort honestly. I appreciate what you're trying to do but people just want to react to headlines and pretend to take stances on things. Just wait a year for some DX12 games to appear then we won't be hearing anything about this anymore. Hopefully by then Microsoft will have disabled the telemetry setting, the rest was already in Windows anyway, not that most of them cared enough to actually find out.

Oh so you are the only1 who knows the truth , well i be dammed no need to act on any headlines at all people just pretend to take a stance .

1 year for a dx12 game , i give it 2-3 unless its not those quicky games , whatever you seems to know the truth so np.......

14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 17, 2015, 06:43 Luke

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/ just 2 days after the release of wini10  

5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 16, 2015, 19:14 Luke

WaltC wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 16:34:
The "spying" claims are, as usual, utterly sensational and much ado about nothing...;) Propaganda spread by the usual congenitally anti-Microsoft suspects who also see a "Red under every bed," jump twenty feet when spotting their own shadows--pure Milquetoasts, etc.

The absolute worse things you have to fear from Windows 10 are seeing ads for things you might want to actually buy instead ads for things that don't remotely interest you. If you don't like that--use an ad-blocker and you foil the "spymasters" completely. This "spying" fuss isn't so much paranoia from people as it is base stupidity, imo.

sure...lets just say so then

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 16, 2015, 16:50 Luke

Julio wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 15:58:
I pay for all my software (and have no idea what "illegal" hardware is), but here's another reason to dislike Windows 10. The PC is turning into a walled garden.

Yep everything is good .........or is it ?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 13, 2015, 10:21 Luke

Give it for free , and suck them dry ones we have them all.

just so....

If ya want MY data ..pay me and maybe only maybe we can talk assholes

News Comments > Overwatch Gameplay Video
7. Re: Overwatch Gameplay Video Aug 12, 2015, 19:03 Luke

what a kindergarten cartoonish piece of short life game  

News Comments > The International Results
3. Re: The International Results Aug 9, 2015, 16:02 Luke

Cutter wrote on Aug 9, 2015, 15:07:
For a video game? That's beyond retarded. Fucking pro athletes are overpaid but at least they have to put real effort in. Our species is doomed.

Sure sure and back to funding the 80 mill "game " .....talk about retards.

The players at dota2 deserve every penny

News Comments > Star Citizen Multi-Crew Shown
39. Re: Star Citizen Multi-Crew Shown Aug 8, 2015, 05:27 Luke

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 7, 2015, 21:10:
I'm just going to leave this here...

Retaliator-Living-Front-Module

Retaliator-Living-Rear-Module

Retaliator-Cargo-Rear-Module

Retaliator-Cargo-Front-Module

Retaliator-Dropship-Module

Retaliator-Front-Torpedo-Bay

Retaliator-Rear-Torpedo-Bay

Fucking derek smart is looking more right by the broadcast.

This is for All (and there are alot) " I don't have time to play this "game" , give me all ( i will pay what ever you want me2 ) so i can logon for 5 to show off and logout again. " people that buy those things are kiling the meaning of playing games , explore , earn , have fun.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
17. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 7, 2015, 17:46 Luke

LiTh wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 16:00:
If you guys are so concerned about Win10, then do yourself a favor and go ahead and disconnect from the internet entirely. If your naive enough to think that your ISP isnt being monitored even through 2 or 3 VPN/proxy's then you might as well put on the tin foil hat right now and go live in the woods.

Sure sure lets just given in to it all.....what a Clown

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Legion Announced
11. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues Aug 6, 2015, 15:04 Luke

And when the last boss is down , we get to know that he was planning some in the back and had 3 heroes teleport to another place those will be in the new ekspansion after Legion , and so on and so on.........  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs
30. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 5, 2015, 08:02 Luke

|RaptoR| wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 05:06:
Luke wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 04:45:
NKD wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 00:06:
Rattlehead wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 18:51:
I don't know man, FFXIV last I heard 2 months ago had about 4 million active subscribers, and that number only went up since the expansion. Maybe people are leaving WoW for FFXIV?

It wasn't 4 million active subscribers, it was 4 million "registered accounts."

Like wow

In Jan 2014, World of Warcraft broke 100m registered accounts.

So no, not like WoW. Not in the slightest.

edit: source

yes "Registred" `.....not active accounts

28. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 5, 2015, 04:45 Luke

NKD wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 00:06:
I don't know man, FFXIV last I heard 2 months ago had about 4 million active subscribers, and that number only went up since the expansion. Maybe people are leaving WoW for FFXIV?

It wasn't 4 million active subscribers, it was 4 million "registered accounts."

Like wow

8. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 4, 2015, 19:14 Luke

NKD wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 18:20:
Lowest number of subs since January 2006 apparently. But a couple odd spikes (and corresponding corrections in the other direction) aside at the beginning of Pandaria and WoD, it's been a steady decline since the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion.

It's still #1, but interest in MMOs is dying out. People aren't leaving WoW to play some other MMO, they are leaving MMOs entirely.

chinese so no

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Aug 2, 2015, 11:42 Luke

yep  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 1, 2015, 08:49 Luke

harlock wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 08:02:
mystery8 wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:44:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:41:
mystery8 wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 03:39:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 02:22:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... A new operating system installation isn't carrying over the previous operating system's settings? Call the police. Hell, call the news, this is unprecedented;

Considering its an upgrade in most cases and not a fresh install and this is 2015, I don't think its an unreasonable expectation. At least where possible.

Oh I don't think so either. It's just not out of the ordinary, which is probably why MS figured they'd get away with it.

It's funny - my housemate just built a new machine. First thing he did after installing Windows 7 was open up Internet Explorer to download Firefox. Then he removed the IE icon saying "And that's the last time I'll be using that."

this is normal

if you are using IE, you are either stupid or a senior citizen

You sure are a wiseguy.................. Clown

News Comments > Steam Security Hole Closed
11. Re: Steam Security Hole Closed Jul 27, 2015, 10:37 Luke

scammer got scammed....nothing new there  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 23, 2015, 12:45 Luke

They should ask them self are spam legal "cry me a river"  

News Comments > Hearthstone Grand Tournament Expansion Next Month
6. Re: Hearthstone Grand Tournament Expansion Next Month Jul 23, 2015, 08:15 Luke

As always Lazy people will always Buy to Win  

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month
154. Re: Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month Jul 22, 2015, 14:23 Luke

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 18:15:
Quinn wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 09:35:
Zor wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 09:31:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 20, 2015, 15:45:
theyarecomingforyou, zor I'm going to ask both of you two very important questions. When did you back and for how much?

I backed for $930 since 1/2013 (Veteran backer status).
Not sure why this important but whatever. I first backed 11/14/2012, and I've spent $716.43

Two fucking insane amounts. Hope you realized by now that all you bought with it was absolutely nothing. And, tbh, it deserves a classic ROFLMAO.

Depends on how much money you have/make. What was the line from Glengarry Glenn Ross? "This watch cost more than your car."

or your pixel cost more than your....pc Clown 's

940 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo