Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 942 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 2, 2016, 08:21 Luke

nin wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 15:38:
MajorD wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 11:44:
Luke wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 07:23:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Dec 31, 2015, 11:00:
The Windows 10 spying stuff is largely FUD and I say that as someone who both runs Windows 10 and has looked into this extensively as many clients have asked me about it. There's a lot of tin foil hattery around it, largely said by people on social networks which collect buckets more data about you.

As for the OS itself, I've been very impressed with it. I did an in-place upgrade on my gaming/video editing machine which is full of tempermental software and other than one audio utility I had to reinstall, everything worked splendidly. It performs better than Windows 7, has more features and restores a sane UI. I've been quite happy with it.

Yep there is alot of tinfoil hattery around ..just read on in ya link ITS ALL GOOD

...and your Android or Apple products don't gather just as much or more information? Or is just another jump-on-the-Bash-Microsoft-bandwagon because that is the hip thing to do?

That guy shits on everything, don't bother...

And you mr. agree with me or you are a trollo , you hump everything but as stated be my guest get sucked from your spyOS you can't be helped anyway

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 1, 2016, 07:23 Luke

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Dec 31, 2015, 11:00:
The Windows 10 spying stuff is largely FUD and I say that as someone who both runs Windows 10 and has looked into this extensively as many clients have asked me about it. There's a lot of tin foil hattery around it, largely said by people on social networks which collect buckets more data about you.

As for the OS itself, I've been very impressed with it. I did an in-place upgrade on my gaming/video editing machine which is full of tempermental software and other than one audio utility I had to reinstall, everything worked splendidly. It performs better than Windows 7, has more features and restores a sane UI. I've been quite happy with it.

Yep there is alot of tinfoil hattery around ..just read on in ya link ITS ALL GOOD

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 31, 2015, 14:30 Luke

sure sure they sell 500mbit speed but you will never get that at home scam yet again from the isp  

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 31, 2015, 08:16 Luke

It will suck you dry for data nomatter if you opt it out it will sneak it in again , they can't be trusted , NSA10 is not a Win , you have to watch its move all the time . but hey be my guest  

News Comments > Steam Christmas Issues Explained
14. Re: Steam Christmas Issues Explained Dec 31, 2015, 06:07 Luke

Steam : bla bla
All the zombies : OK

Fucking spyware

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 27, 2015, 14:40 Luke

If MSspytech Win10 says NO it IS needed  

News Comments > Steam Issues Fixed
33. Re: Steam Issues Fixed Dec 27, 2015, 06:14 Luke

Well...steamspy got steamed shitware  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 22, 2015, 13:05 Luke

Verno wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 12:31:
I don't really see manufacturers taking any more chances on Windows Phones and their efforts are like 3+ years behind the times already. Microsoft has lacked a cohesive strategy in this area pretty much from the start. Multiple failed efforts, numerous broken promises, orphaned devices, updates that don't materialize, conflicted messaging, its just a fucking shit show.

I rarely hear of anyone at all using the platform and their installed base figures are a blip. The fact that they get any traction from major companies in terms of apps is just a testament to the Microsoft name having some weight. Oh well.

spot on

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 22, 2015, 10:49 Luke

You wake up some day...or not now back to MS office with ya where ya belong

Microspy and Trust are to diff worlds they just don't go along together anymore

Trollbashing

4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 22, 2015, 06:08 Luke

Trust Microshit......hahahahahahahahahahahhaah there was a time i got every update they trow out because i wanted to be safe from the bad things on the internet ..NOW its a different story MS are even worst  

News Comments > Overwatch Video
3. Re: Overwatch Video Dec 17, 2015, 04:56 Luke

Well guess the sugar speeded kids and wannabe kids are looking forward for this........cartoonish souleating shit from blizzi  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 1, 2015, 05:19 Luke

InBlack wrote on Dec 1, 2015, 03:45:
Only people who've never lived anywhere else could believe that the US is a police state. It's not. It's on its way to becoming one, and will get there when good people stand aside and do nothing, but at the moment it still isn't. Do something about it.

And thats the problem , no one dare to do anything...and so it became the state all .......

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
54. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 07:46 Luke

No matter what they do , all the Spysteam zombies will buy it anyway , peps have the power to do something about it but they are to lazy and sucked to much into spyware steam's mind  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 25, 2015, 17:19 Luke

Wait till the ISP get there greedy fingers in it and you can say by by to that speed  

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 25, 2015, 07:30 Luke

Sneaky ms is on the roll , "lets show people we care" and when the think its all good " enable the shit again" fucking retardos incl those who use this pos supporting MS in there goal to suck every data out of people  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Nov 19, 2015, 09:01 Luke

Agrajag wrote on Nov 19, 2015, 06:11:
I was hoping for a remake of the old DOS Pyro games, where you burned down various famous buildings while finding an escape route...

Damm need a new graphic card to play that one

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 16, 2015, 11:04 Luke

Just keep using this pos winspy10 , because it is "FREE" Hey dude you can opt it all out, yeeeeeeep and ms will opt it in again fucking retards  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 14, 2015, 12:58 Luke

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 12:28:
They can shove their clouds up their dumb asses. I will never put any of my personal data on a server that I can not control at all times. It's bad enough to have local data on a PC that is connected to the Internet 24/7 and not knowing which services are collecting data and spying on me in the background but outright putting data on a foreign remote machine? F.u.c.k o.f.f.

And yet you use winspy 10 ,

20. Re: Into the Black Nov 14, 2015, 11:06 Luke

Simon Says wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 10:39:
TangledThorns wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 10:14:
Obama is incompetent. Just hours before the Paris attack he declared ISIS was contained.

ISIS was created, funded and trained by NATO, their allies and the US. So if ISIS is to blame for the Paris attacks. Then who really is to blame? Yep, doesn't matter who ordered what and who did what. No NATO/US involvement, no trouble in the Middle East, no ISIS, no uber escalation of "terrorist" attacks since 9/11's false flag, no problems. We're being played for fools people. AND INCREDIBLY, IT SEEMS TO WORK! For the most part.

its all for the money.

12. Re: Into the Black Nov 14, 2015, 01:30 Luke

"There's a point where we should have stopped, but let's keep going and see what happens."

where have i seen this before.....hmmm oh yes the release of win10

942 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo