Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 1179 (Pro)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month
50. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month Mar 1, 2017, 19:00 Luke

theglaze wrote on Mar 1, 2017, 18:38:
The GTX 1080 didnt make a lot of sense to me, the price per FPS gain wasn't there. On average, it performed about 15-25% faster in real game performance than a 1070, but was +50% more expensive.

The 1080 Ti will be 50% faster than a single 1070...but still double the price! May as well get two 1070's for SLI, unless there are some non-SLI titles that are super important to one's personal taste.

But still ya got that little devil sitting behind ya ear wispering : go for 2 x 1080ti cards....people never learn there are no need at all for those cards only in peoples "show off mind " ..sad sad

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month
7. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month Mar 1, 2017, 10:12 Luke

And with all those incredible demanding games out there , its about fucking time those card arrived ......................  

News Comments > Twitch to Sell Games
20. removed Feb 27, 2017, 20:16 Luke

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 28, 2017, 08:12.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. removed Feb 27, 2017, 17:58 Luke

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2017, 21:28.

News Comments > ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction
11. Re: ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction Feb 25, 2017, 04:51 Luke

DangerDog wrote on Feb 24, 2017, 21:36:
Does this mean we won't be seeing any games from Zenimax supporting the Rift?

Zuckerberg could probably buy up ZeniMax and would hardly notice any money missing from his account.

All the money the fisheyed shithead earned from selling peoples life

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 24, 2017, 16:41 Luke

Microsoft...AI...coders...  

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Awards
5. Re: D.I.C.E. Awards Feb 24, 2017, 15:23 Luke

Overwatch the manga game ...whatever people believe what ever they believe.......  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 21, 2017, 11:43 Luke

Verno wrote on Feb 21, 2017, 11:03:
You seem really displeased with Windows 10, why not go back to Windows 7 or just stop using Windows altogether? They're not going back on these directional changes after all.

So do like you !!

Give up by saying : i can't do anything about it so i might just go with it

Pathetic

News Comments > Next Overwatch Hero Greek?
11. Re: Next Overwatch Hero Greek? Feb 20, 2017, 17:57 Luke

New cartoon for the manga lovers ......  

News Comments > Blizzard Dropping Windows XP and Vista
16. Re: Blizzard Dropping Windows XP and Vista Feb 19, 2017, 14:50 Luke

Bill Borre wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 08:41:
Are there any coders browsing the forum? I'm curious about the technical aspect of dropping XP support for a game as old as World of Warcraft. I'm assuming that they aren't going to be redeveloping the old game code for WOW, which otherwise would run fine on XP, so doesn't dropping support for XP effectively only take a stance of EXCLUDING xp users on WOW?

EXCLUDING my ass...jezz
So jump on the winspy10 wagon .....no thx mr."i dont care if they suck me dry of data"

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 16, 2017, 02:40 Luke

Gabe needs to feel the pain in tha pocket before he will lift a arm for hl 3  

News Comments > GeForce Drivers; Halo Wars 2 Specs
9. Re: GeForce Drivers; Halo Wars 2 Specs Feb 14, 2017, 19:16 Luke

Darks wrote on Feb 14, 2017, 11:18:
Damn Blues, no credit for this?

Forget it its a site made by the few for the few so unless ya are a biip ya aint comming in Book

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs
16. Re: On Sale Feb 11, 2017, 05:05 Luke

Kxmode wrote on Feb 11, 2017, 00:44:
Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 23:03:
Yeah but GabeN is just indifferent whereas Nodick is outright evil.

It sounds like your assessment comes from personal experience and less from how they manage their products in the market. As far as I'm concerned as long as companies I've invested in as a shareholder are making profits legally and have some corporate governance and (or) responsibility then they're fine by me. Still, I think laying off staff after having a record quarter is uncool.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz Wall what a Clown

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
6. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Jan 25, 2017, 10:02 Luke

Verno wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 09:05:
I wish I could just have these things auto-install themselves at night.

Yea just like winspy10...jezz Wall

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 25, 2017, 05:52 Luke

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 18:48:
Show me large scale success using turn the clock back tactics?

I feel what he's trying to do, I'm just not so sure the net results will be all that positive.

As for jobs coming back and being automated, that's ok, that is a good high skilled job setting up and keeping it up. Sure Redneck Bob still didn't get a job, just let the fucker drown in his sorrows, he was never going to be satisfied, he's just a bitch. But someone with a college degree just got a good job! Again, net results very much different than planned ones.

As for jobs coming back and being automated, that's ok

Give me a break , you do know that is one of the reason many many many people are without a job , putting automatic on everything incl shitting do not help any1 but the shareholders...what a tunnel vision you have Clown

News Comments > Overwatch Celebrates the Year of the Rooster
9. Re: Overwatch Celebrates the Year of the Rooster Jan 25, 2017, 05:41 Luke

And the prove that it is a game made for the manga land china Clown

pathetic

They started this hole games for the china marked Art style animation wise from mist of pandaria

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
7. Re: Saturday Mobilization Jan 21, 2017, 15:41 Luke

thecakeisalie wrote on Jan 21, 2017, 13:29:
A "smartphone" being used by a raving idiot. The irony. Sorry, politics aside, I could never stand Trump.

At least it wasn't a "gift" from his good friend Vladimir.

Live with it whining Clown

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
12. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 21, 2017, 07:04 Luke

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jan 20, 2017, 23:12:
It's not a defence but it's a demonstration of people's epic double standards, especially since many of the things I listed above are things where people pay for the privilege of being spied on in a much more intrusive way, unlike the current majority of Windows 10 installs.

Dude in some countries people are forced to have a bank account , they are working towards a money free state( world) many places elder are forced to learn and use pc so everything can be digi , and why ?...yep suck them dry..so don't give me that crap about peoples double standards...

11. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 21, 2017, 06:59 Luke

DangerDog wrote on Jan 20, 2017, 23:48:
The only way to secure a computer against prying eyes is to turn it off.

You can mitigate what Microsoft collects. Don't use cortana, windows apps, microsoft accounts, cloud services, edge browser etc.

Sure..sure so they can sneak attack it again , and you have to check you pc everyday for those sneak attacks from those Data suckers....noway

10. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 21, 2017, 06:56 Luke

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jan 20, 2017, 23:04:
If you're concerned about anonymous, high-level telemetry data, I hope you don't use a smartphone, cellular provider, social network, free e-mail service, loyalty card, credit card, any kind of ad-supported web site or modern AAA video game ever. Because any one of those is tracking more data in a more identifiable way than Windows 10 is.

Source: I work in IT and have studied this extensively as I get asked about it by clients regularly.

Yea right now back to microsoft with you , winspy 1o is one BIG Data sucker,,there was a reason it was free (come to daddy , come to daddy) , when peps fall for it , they start manipulating there pc and the way the sneak attack by turning things on again even tho people don't want it on is beyound.....
I don't give a rat what and how many years " pro" IT have worked with this and with that , Winspy 10 is a trojan horse.....maybe even a torrent kind of system : Lets connect everybody to one system and share speed and connection...... Clown 's

1179 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo