Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 1074 (Pro)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Year Five
87. Re: Star Citizen Year Five Mar 26, 2017, 05:13 Luke

Some/many people WANT to be fooled .
Its sooo easy just stop up take a breath read and take a feel , Is this begger project worth anything ...

But nooooo people are use to click Yes to everything today ....clows

So eat it loosers ya got scammet.....HARD

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Warcraft EU Price Increases
9. Re: World of Warcraft EU Price Increases Mar 25, 2017, 05:25 Luke

Its not games for the love of games

Its more money for the love of more money

Blizzard are loooooooooong gone

News Comments > Diablo III Season 10 Details
5. Re: Diablo III Season 10 Details Mar 19, 2017, 07:53 Luke

A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C Diablo

News Comments > MS Forcing Win10 on Latest CPUs?
23. Re: MS Forcing Win10 on Latest CPUs? Mar 16, 2017, 15:14 Luke

Slick wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 12:40:
Alamar wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 12:12:
I'm having a hard time getting upset about this...

I fully support peoples choice to stick with an older version of Windows, and this note doesn't imply that that choice can't continue... It's merely MS stating they don't want to keep paying to support combinations that they don't want to.

This does cause a problem with OEMs or Parts sellers that will still happily sell you a new copy of Win7/8 (assuming you can still get those) with a new system.

Cmdr Shepard's Pie wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 11:35:
I realize 7 is old, but it's still the most popular OS

I'm really curious to see a source on this... I couldn't find an up to date chart (wikipedia is a few years old, but the trend looked like 10 would be higher by now, and Steam has 10 at ~49%, 7 at ~37%).

That's Steam, gamers generally keep on top of the "new thing" moreso than your average consumer. I think that 7 is possibly still the most popular, but then again, XP was more popular than Windows 7 was during the entire window that Win7 was the latest and greatest OS.

There's no safety in numbers, as most people still haven't upgraded beyond a dual-core, and there's still hundreds of millions of people still running a 32-bit OS.

Win 10 needs to squash the ads, and then it will be a solid OS, and just keep it the same for 10 years, So in 2025 we might FINALLY have a large majority of people on the same OS. I'd like to have performance closer to what consoles get thankyouverymuch, I don't need my game to be coded so that it can work on a 20 year old CPU on a 15 year old OS. Enough is enough.

Well go buy yourself a Playstation....jezz what a j..k

News Comments > NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark
7. Re: NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark Mar 16, 2017, 06:48 Luke

Slick wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 02:45:
Now, the best GPUs are those that are fast and smooth, giving gamers a far more enjoyable experience in every game.

That has got to be the most tortured piece of PR copy I've ever read.

And ya believe it ....i see

News Comments > NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark
6. Re: NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark Mar 16, 2017, 06:47 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 04:30:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 04:13:
At least I got a good laugh reading such complete nonsense. So obvious it is heavily skewed to the performance of their GPU's hence completely useless for testing purposes.

Yeah, because Windows ETW and Oculus Rift api and SteamVR api are heavily skewed towards NVIDIA.. lmao. Please at least download and run the tool before you write nonsense ;p This is a frame capture tool, like wireshark for the rendering pipeline. The end result is a complex log that a few python scripts run over to tell you where and how many frames were dropped, where major latency weirdness happened and where 2 frames in mgpu were not completing within the latency limit of VR, it is primarily a thing for devs and review sites to make in-depth comparisons between VR api's which up to this tool was entirely impossible.

So....

News Comments > Lucio Changes and More Revealed in Overwatch AMA
3. Re: New GeForce Drivers and GTX 1080 Ti Reviews Mar 14, 2017, 13:25 Luke

Manga....ZZzzzzz,  

News Comments > For Honor Bans
8. Re: For Honor Bans Mar 14, 2017, 13:23 Luke

Woow a new game is released NOW...how can i cheat in it.......fucking twats..play or stay..away  

News Comments > PS4 Games Coming to PCs via PS Now
13. Re: PS4 Games Coming to PCs via PS Now Mar 14, 2017, 03:57 Luke

Slick wrote on Mar 13, 2017, 22:36:
saluk wrote on Mar 13, 2017, 22:32:
My friend has played numerous PS3 games on his PS4 to completion. Sniper Elite, Bioshock Infinite, Last of Us, Uncharted. Sure, it's not as good as native media, but it's pretty darn close. For the price of a controller and a reasonable content subscription I can play FF15 now rather than wait for a bad port, and horizon dawn at all. (Assuming those games will be on the service)

Wait, FFXV wasn't released on PS3, I thought that this PS Now service is only PS1, 2, and 3? It's not going to some out on this service... at least not until the PS5 comes out.

Wait you THOUGHT......how about knowing before opening your mouth...easy to play the "basher" on others...gezz

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2017, 05:49 Luke

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 10, 2017, 23:02:
Wow, this is the first time every single link in this category was rage inducing in its scope, disregard of human rights, and lack of sanity.

Do you want such shining paragons of IT security like Yahoo to hack "back" ? Can you imagine how that would turn our internet security to shit?

Do you want such shining paragons of worker rights like Yahoo to own your genetic data, or the US gov for that matter?

Do you want such shining paragons of jurisdiction like this judge to define what a reasonable time in jail is? How about we put him in jail and test that? Actually let's trump up some false charges of sexual abuse of minors and pwn him for a weeks (actual case!) and see how reasonable he finds that happens to him because of a "clerical error" or translation = shitty software

It's just shit all the way down.

And yet...if thats what it takes to use the Facebook shitware people WILL say : OOOOKAY

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm New Hero and UI Unveiled
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm New Hero and UI Unveiled Mar 4, 2017, 06:02 Luke

Slick wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 22:09:
HOLY YES!! FUCK YESSS!! OH MY YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!1!one!

Wanted a proper builder character since the beginning, and the probe is probably the best of the 3, although the drone could also be interesting. Still, Toss is probably the most fun to build crazy defenses with, can't wait!!! ERRMAHGURD!

IT's a game .....a game .......

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 4, 2017, 02:21 Luke

Shitberg done chewing your data ...you are used meat no need for you tje shithead got all the data he wants from you , now its time to play " nice guy"  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 3, 2017, 03:46 Luke

Sepharo wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:57:
Cutter wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 22:48:
You know you're getting old when you keep hearing about these companies worth billions that you've never heard of or only ever vaguely heard of and have absolutely no idea what they do - much less how they make money,

It's nice to finally hear you admit that you're out of touch instead of insisting that a scam is afoot

Ohh so that makes ya a....hmm hip dude i guess...sad follower , only doing what the hollow people doing...gezz

News Comments > New Overwatch Hero Revealed
2. Re: New Overwatch Hero Revealed Mar 2, 2017, 17:54 Luke

designed by an 11-year-old ..for the 11 year old players .......  

News Comments > Game Developers Choice Awards
5. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 2, 2017, 11:46 Luke

Dman20 wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 09:30:
How the hell did No Man's Sky win Innovation Award...

Sorry I even bought into that and still waiting for a game that they where to give us.

Ya can say the same about that manga pos overwatch...lots of kiddies out there..gezz

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month
50. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month Mar 1, 2017, 19:00 Luke

theglaze wrote on Mar 1, 2017, 18:38:
The GTX 1080 didnt make a lot of sense to me, the price per FPS gain wasn't there. On average, it performed about 15-25% faster in real game performance than a 1070, but was +50% more expensive.

The 1080 Ti will be 50% faster than a single 1070...but still double the price! May as well get two 1070's for SLI, unless there are some non-SLI titles that are super important to one's personal taste.

But still ya got that little devil sitting behind ya ear wispering : go for 2 x 1080ti cards....people never learn there are no need at all for those cards only in peoples "show off mind " ..sad sad

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month
7. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti This Month Mar 1, 2017, 10:12 Luke

And with all those incredible demanding games out there , its about fucking time those card arrived ......................  

News Comments > Twitch to Sell Games
20. removed Feb 27, 2017, 20:16 Luke

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 28, 2017, 08:12.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. removed Feb 27, 2017, 17:58 Luke

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2017, 21:28.

News Comments > ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction
11. Re: ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction Feb 25, 2017, 04:51 Luke

DangerDog wrote on Feb 24, 2017, 21:36:
Does this mean we won't be seeing any games from Zenimax supporting the Rift?

Zuckerberg could probably buy up ZeniMax and would hardly notice any money missing from his account.

All the money the fisheyed shithead earned from selling peoples life

1074 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo