Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 1169 (Pro)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled
59. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled Nov 17, 2017, 17:32 Luke

The sheep's don't want to play there game , they want everything NOW

pathetic "players "

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled
45. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 17, 2017, 08:14 Luke

Buttheads how about just making a game and fucking forget about DownLoadCrap ....and microtransactions...god how hard can it be

It's all that shit that are ruin games

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Nov 14, 2017, 13:03 Luke

But but it's so easy to click the buy button........

Lazy sheep's, "ehm I don't have time to play much so I want to buy all items now "........jezz

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 11, 2017, 02:06 Luke

It's one big kindergarten , the feminist seems to be bored , so men are pigs and feminist are saint ...well let's see when the clock turns  

News Comments > Play Overwatch Free Next Weekend
3. Re: Play Overwatch Free Next Weekend Nov 10, 2017, 06:54 Luke

Free manga shit fooooor everyone , and the sheep's go
Baaaaaaaah....baaaaaah

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 9, 2017, 12:25 Luke

Quick quick we must be the first out there with a self driving bus...................fail

The same with every electronic revolution humans "try" to build....fail fail there is no passion just all $$

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII's Big Launch
15. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2017, 19:44 Luke

Let's throw out a number the sheep's will think ohh it must be good and go buy it , he'll it worked for wow  

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Launches
11. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Launches Nov 2, 2017, 17:45 Luke

God all the sheep's fall into this again and again , buy 1070....buy 1070 Ti ....buy 1070 Ti 2 edition ...buy 1070 Ti 2 edition Ti........

Will people never learn

News Comments > Ubisoft Denies Denuvo Slowing Assassin's Creed: Origins
20. Re: Re: Ubisoft Denies Denuvo Slowing Assassin's Creed: Origins Nov 2, 2017, 05:36 Luke

DRM is nothing but a backdoor in tha front  

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 1, 2017, 06:07 Luke

NamecaF wrote on Nov 1, 2017, 00:16:
All this knee-jerk over-reaction and PC, social media bullshit is getting out of hand. Netflix have just lost a lot of respect with their handling of all this.

That's what happens when people have waaaaaay to much spare time

Flush men is the new black so followwww

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
5. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 30, 2017, 06:59 Luke

NKD wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 22:49:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 14:53:
"Secretly?"

People give so much information up willingly to Facebook, Google, etc. who turn around and sell that info or use it for their own purposes. And then they rage furiously about privacy when some hardware diagnostic info is getting sent to Microsoft (and then probably ignored) in some version of Windows. And then after that, they tell everyone automated license plate scanners being setup all over town is "no big deal" because your license plate can be seen publicly. Nevermind that it essentially creates the ability for real-time vehicle tracking for everyone in its coverage area.

People don't worry enough, and when they do, it's about the wrong things. They are more concerned with how personal the information "feels" rather than what can be done with it.

Lots of bla bla bla ...

When people can't use a program without giving the makers the right to buttfuck all data out of people well....that says alot

Faceshit and that fisheye shethead to fuckberg should just burn up

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 25, 2017, 12:44 Luke

Cutter wrote on Oct 25, 2017, 12:07:
Bill Borre wrote on Oct 25, 2017, 10:59:
I thought Kinect was interesting technology. I could see how online gamers could use it to record their own combat animations to upload them to fighting games or mmos if games were ever developed to allow such a degree of user customization.

I wonder if the technology really doesn't have broad appeal or it just wasn't marketed adequately?

No, it's because they were using it to spy on people. Also their whole attitude is a classic business mistake of telling people what they want instead of listening to what they want. A very expensive mistake.

Sucking the sheep's dry for data , knowing where they are , fingerprint from logon , and VR iris scanning next up : logon with your blood ....humans are fucked...or rather they want to be fucked in every hole..

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus System Specs
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 24, 2017, 04:32 Luke

And steam so we can suck you dry for data while ye play our game...thank there....and the sheep's go Baaaahhhhhh  

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds TruePlay Anti-Cheat Software
12. Re: Steam Sale Dates Leaked? Oct 21, 2017, 09:59 Luke

El Pit wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 04:12:
Vio wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 02:17:
They just got to do it! How else are they going to force those micro transactions down your throat in a single player game?

What has cheating to do with selling DLCs again?

Try one more time and this time THINK

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: iPhone 8 Oct 20, 2017, 11:09 Luke

Whatever it takes faceshit to get in people's pocket ..whatever it takes  

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Oct 19, 2017, 17:54 Luke

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 19, 2017, 10:40:
AAA single player games are definitely a very endangered species. Skyrim is from 2011 by the way and the next TES still seems to be far in the future while it remains to be seen whether it will be pure single player as previous games.

The idiots of this planet have voted with their wallets. They WANT microtansactions, they want to be able to buy skins to look cool and they want to play the loot box lottery.

So it is not too surprising that just about every game nowadays gets a multiplayer focus. The Witcher is a cute exception to the rule but let's take a serious look at the AAA landscape: MOBAs or team-based multiplayer games like Overwatch or stuff like PUBG (which has dominated the Steam charts for MONTHS now so guess what conclusions the publishers will draw from that?) make up 9/10 of the releases these days.

And then you have gigs like Ubi who mangle single player and multiplayer together as in GR Wildlands or some of the AssCreed games where multiplayer features spill over into the single player portion.
Pure single player games in the AAA space are few and far between and I'm afraid it will stay that way.

People will be tripping over themselves for Anthem cuz OMG BioWarez.
It will take a series of failures for the industry to rediscover single player games. It's the typical cycle. Right now everyone is on the multiplayer bandwagon but once that is saturated then maybe some publishers will refocus on single player in an attempt to stand out.

For me it can't come soon enough. Microtransactions and loot boxes are bad enough but also fuck multiplayer games because of their usual problems like cheating and dudebro lulz behavior.

Yep

News Comments > Destiny 2 Preloads
18. Re: Destiny 2 Preloads Oct 19, 2017, 08:47 Luke

Slick wrote on Oct 19, 2017, 01:03:
It's a simple challenge of intellectual honesty. If you can't take me up on it, you simply aren't thinking clearly and have other motivations regarding your attacks towards me.

I can summarize your point of view in a way that you would agree with. I don't think you could do the same to me.

Zzzzzzzz..hmmpp....Zzzzzzz...grunt....grunt..Zzzzzzzzz

News Comments > Overwatch Boasts 35 Million Players
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 17, 2017, 06:17 Luke

They can write the earth is flat and all the sheep's go baaaaahhhhhh

Bahhhhh , manga shit

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 17, 2017, 06:15 Luke

And nettyflixi how Many of those so called new sub are in for the free Month....  

News Comments > Another Star Citizen: Squadron 42 Delay?
47. Re: Another Star Citizen: Squadron 42 Delay? Oct 16, 2017, 18:14 Luke

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 17:49:
I love reading the Blues comments on this game, then going over to youtube and reading the most upvoted comment there:

"Love it. Great transparency with the team and work. Thank you for taking the time to build an excellent game rather than rushing and releasing it unfinished.&#65279; 86 upvotes"

Well......guess YouTube is your place together with all the sheep's...

1169 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo