Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kj

Real Name Kj   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Luke
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 21, 2009, 04:50
Total Comments 886 (Graduate)
User ID 55098

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney
23. Re: More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney Jul 26, 2016, 11:36 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 10:36:
HoSpanky wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 10:06:
"Now they're doing it to Steam"...has steam been broken or gimped in any way with win10? Or is this speculation? I haven't noticed anything change in regards to functionality.

IT ALL STARTS RIGHT NOW. Tim:
"Slowly, over the next five years, they will force-patch Windows 10 to make Steam progressively worse and more broken."

Don't you get it, man? DON'T YOU GET IT???

Also, 9/11 was a false flag operation run by the CIA.

Well One says Yes..Another Says No..who is right prove it too each other.
Yes Have no prove and here it comes....NO has also no prove

Who is right Clown

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 23, 2016, 05:28 Luke

Wauuu then blizzy ARE listening to there fans  

News Comments > New NVIDIA TITAN X Announced
2. Re: New NVIDIA TITAN X Announced Jul 22, 2016, 11:38 Luke

He he and here those with there 1080 were running around saying : i got the fastes card in tha world.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
9. Re: No one wants to wear a watch Jul 22, 2016, 05:25 Luke

Jezz how many devices do one need ? google glasses and a iwatch and a mobil next up " The ihouse" holy boly  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 19, 2016, 10:49 Luke

What was it the co from netflix said...ahh yes : we raise the price and are pretty sure people will say : what ever i pay . So we are not worried about anything here.

That fraise was enought for me to say NANA to them.

Snobs

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 19, 2016, 09:30 Luke

Well bye bye opera you now i the hands of chinese so i am out Book  

News Comments > Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted
17. Re: Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted Jul 18, 2016, 14:56 Luke

Creston wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 14:47:
Do a good thing, get kicked in the balls for it. The state of the world in 2016. Yay.

The state of the world in 2016

Look out ya window and see pukemon hunters all over the place sad sad sad thats the state of the world 2016

News Comments > Saturday Pokémon Go Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday <strike>Pokémon Go</strike> Mobilization Jul 16, 2016, 13:21 Luke

Pokemon Go players go mad as rare Pokemon appears in park

2. Re: Billions can't be fooled Jul 15, 2016, 19:09 Luke

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 18:40:
—PCs, tablets, phones, Xboxes, HoloLenses, routers, dishwashers, microwave ovens, smart watches, still can't get this malware installed on everything. Maybe they should have made it free.

Hell ya .....wait

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 14, 2016, 10:23 Luke

How to control the mass ....give them a app with pukemon , pretty sure some1 is getting idea's over there...god people are sooo easy to control welcome to the future Clown  

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 13, 2016, 20:28 Luke

Feed the zombies..go pukemon  

News Comments > The Settlers Cancellation and Champions of Anteria Catch-up
3. Re: The Settlers Cancellation and Champions of Anteria Catch-up Jul 13, 2016, 20:26 Luke

Settlers died many versions ago Book  

News Comments > New AMD Crimson Drivers
31. Re: New AMD Crimson Drivers Jul 13, 2016, 04:52 Luke

The only reason peps are buying those nvidia cards are because they own a 34" monitor , it can't be for the games of today , so how about a pair of glasses instead... ya are not getting younger , i understand none of ya can afford a ferrari so ya have to show your "manhood" somewhere else..but please................. Clown 's  

News Comments > Overwatch Adding Support Sniper, 21:9, and Competitive Hero Limit
8. Re: Overwatch Adding Support Sniper, 21:9, and Competitive Hero Limit Jul 13, 2016, 04:41 Luke

Still a no go for this mango pos. Book  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Pokémon Go Linked to CIA Jul 12, 2016, 12:43 Luke

Desalus wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 12:31:
Good lord. Alex Jones and Info Wars are a bunch of lunatics.

Well if a fucking little app game can CONTROL people like the popemon don't ya think that the sniffers would look at it.... Clown

7. Re: New AMD Crimson Drivers Jul 12, 2016, 12:40 Luke

headkase wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 12:22:
El Pit wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 12:14:
Simon Says wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 11:54:
AMD is great *waaaaaah*

Dude, almost every website writes that the RX480 is about on par with the 970 (NOT THE 1070!). But I know that in your eyes those are all paid nVidia shills, so I won't even bother to try and argue with you. Live in your own little AMD world and enjoy it!

I don't care about numbers. All I care about is if my games run well enough that I don't think about the graphics card. And my R9 380 4GB runs well enough that I don't think about the graphics card.

Excatly if your games run with np thats it , but try telling it to those addicted peps who just GOT to have the newest to show of.

6. Re: New AMD Crimson Drivers Jul 12, 2016, 12:37 Luke

El Pit wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 12:14:
Simon Says wrote on Jul 12, 2016, 11:54:
AMD is great *waaaaaah*

Dude, almost every website writes that the RX480 is about on par with the 970 (NOT THE 1070!). But I know that in your eyes those are all paid nVidia shills, so I won't even bother to try and argue with you. Live in your own little AMD world and enjoy it!

And ya can live in ya overpaid little nvidia world with your 10 % advance , just stop this kiddy nonsens " mine is better than yours bahaaaa" Clown

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Ban White Trucks!!! Jul 1, 2016, 12:18 Luke

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 1, 2016, 11:14:
Figures for 2014 show 32,675 people died in motor vehicle crashes in 2014.

I would still feel safer in a vehicle with autopilot.
nhtsa

IF the price was so that many more peps could buy the tesla how safe would it then be driving on autopilot ? Book

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 1, 2016, 12:13 Luke

Dagnamit wrote on Jul 1, 2016, 11:31:
GTX 1060 w/ only 3GB of memory would be a huge mistake from the Green team at $250.00 or any price for that matter. Even if it has better performance, memory usage has spiked significantly in the last year. It's not PRESENT proofed, much less future proofed. What's the point of owning a card that can run GTA V at high settings only to have it run out of memory? That game devours video memory and people still play the hell out of it. It would be a debacle.

On the other hand, a GTX 1060 w/ 6GB at $250.00 would be a knock-out blow to AMD.

There's probably room for a 1060ti in the product stack though. We'll see what happens. GPU's have gotten so boring, it's good to have stuff to talk about again.

1060 ti-x , 1060 ti-x2 , 1060 ti-2-x-oc , 1060 ti-2-x2-oc edition1 + 2 free games (witch are free anyway)

And so on and so on , just release a fucking card Clown

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 28, 2016, 15:06 Luke

HoSpanky wrote on Jun 28, 2016, 12:15:
Ehh, win10 is a surprisingly smooth upgrade, except maybe for whoever that was with the dog face avatar's girlfriend whose machine updated and goofed up...I've bumped 4 machines up to win10, the WORST issue I had was it seeing two 970s in SLI as a single 8gh video card, which caused some weird ass video issues. Removed one, reloaded the drivers, put the second card back in and bam, off and running like a champ. I have since removed the second card to power the VR rig, but all in all, quite smooth.

Now, it's probably a different story when it comes to laptops with a ton of integrated devices, some of which may not have sent drivers to Microsoft early enough to get them into the initial installation build, which is honestly the hardware vendor's fault. That'll change over time as install builds get updated.

As someone ELSE in the comments yesterday stated, people on this board whine about every single new Windows release. Microsoft claims win10 is the last named Windows release, but IF they ever make a newer one, I guarantee the exact same people will be crying about MS trying to get them to give up their precious, infallable Windows 10.

you clearly don't get it

886 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo