Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Enkur

Real Name Enkur   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 5, 2009, 05:07
Total Comments 14 (Suspect)
User ID 55064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 7 Win10 Demo

4. Re: Happy Birthday Wolfenstein 3D Sep 19, 2017, 23:19 Enkur

If your monitor only supports 2560x1600 why would you run it 4K. Its wasted pixels... better to run it at native resolution and get more performance.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Happy Birthday Wolfenstein 3D

9. Re: Happy Birthday Wolfenstein 3D May 5, 2017, 14:51 Enkur

I distinctly remember picking up my very first PC game from a kiosk at the local mall. The guy told me here try this game its free and you can buy the rest once you like it. I was like WOW you can try games for free?? Shareware memories. Been playing FPS every since Happy Birthday Wolf!  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta

39. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Aug 31, 2016, 13:35 Enkur

I dont think the game is garbage just that I am used to so much modern battlefield stuff that this WW1 crap is really old and slow. I have played BF1942 which quickly led to Desert Combat, then BF2, BF3 and BF4. Its hard to transition back to this ancient stuff. I am a total gadget freak. I dont like COD games so dont tell to go there for all the new/future stuff.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Air Combat Video

11. Re: Battlefield 1 Air Combat Video Jul 6, 2016, 22:49 Enkur

Yeah I am one of those too
Its all about learning speed control for tight turns.. 313 is the magic number.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 27, 2016, 11:19 Enkur

why is Tom Clancy Division listed twice  

News Comments > GeForce Driver Warning

18. Re: GeForce Driver Warning Mar 8, 2016, 14:35 Enkur

Looks like Nvidia is acknowledging the issue and releasing a new driver nvidia forum  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers

5. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 4, 2015, 21:37 Enkur

Why is it that every game needs a specific driver. What is happening in the driver to help that particular game that doesnt help other games. I mean I think thats a bad driver to begin with. Also these developers must have access to drivers earlier to optimize their game , so why are they getting released only when the game comes out.  

News Comments > EA on "Unacceptable" BF4 Launch

21. Re: EA on Jun 20, 2014, 12:09 Enkur

Since BF3 I have stopped pre-ordering games altogether. Usually these days within about 2-3 weeks of the launch the prices are about 2/3 to half specially if its around black friday. I am never paying full price for a game anymore considering all the quality issues.  

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers add ShadowPlay Beta

33. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers add ShadowPlay Beta Nov 20, 2013, 11:30 Enkur

I have a GTX 670 and the new drivers are just a pain. This last one takes the cake and it would not display anything once I turned on Shadowplay. On reboot various things would crash or complain about some nv* dll stopped working etc. It really is beta. I just uninstalled and went back to couple of versions back and all is well.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Server Patch

13. Re: Battlefield 3 Server Patch Apr 22, 2012, 11:42 Enkur

I am not sure why people are comlaining so much. They have been releasing a steady stream of patches. I think people complain when they dont patch games and then again when they have too many patches. I think this stuff takes time to sort out. In the mean time there arent too many good games to play. COD multiplayer is not the same style as BF3 and I am actually having a lot of fun playing this game. I know they nerfed a lot of weapons and vehicles but still I would rather play this game than COD.  

News Comments > The Fighter Collection Plans

5. Re: The Fighter Collection Plans Nov 14, 2011, 11:32 Enkur

Man I had the same reaction... what does that tell people. LUCASARTS get your butt in gear and release a new space sim already!!!  

News Comments > John Romero Interview

13. Re: John Romero Interview May 18, 2010, 11:23 Enkur

I met the guy at QuakeCon and he was very friendly and would answer any question you threw at him. Doom has for me some of my favorite gaming memories in college. For that I forgive him for the "bitch" ad and Daikatana (I actually played the game and hated the damn frogs). It was actually not too bad other than the hype that made it a let down.
I respect him for sticking around and making games.

News Comments > X-Wing, TIE Fighter Teases

7. Re: X-Wing, TIE Fighter Teases Aug 4, 2009, 13:21 Enkur

Oh what memories that series brings back  

News Comments > Old School LucasArts Announcement Monday

53. Re: Old School LucasArts Announcement Monday Jul 5, 2009, 01:09 Enkur

man I wish they are re-visiting the flight sim games in the Star Wars universe. Tie Fighter was bar none the best flight sim with the story, depth and gameplay.  

14 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >