Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Graham

Real Name Graham   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Graham
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Don't hate the game. Hate the hater.
Homepage http://spacecaptainisawesome.ca
Signed On Apr 4, 2009, 18:55
Total Comments 217 (Novice)
User ID 54873

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Darksiders - Warmastered Edition
10. Re: Darksiders - Warmastered Edition Nov 30, 2016, 18:29 Graham

jdreyer wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 02:33:
God the gameplay looks terrible on this.

It's always nice when people who have no taste self-identify.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Thanksgiving Metaverse
3. Re: Thanksgiving Metaverse Nov 24, 2016, 14:51 Graham

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 24, 2016, 14:37:
Is there an example of what an original post looks like and one he modified? I'd be interested looking it over.

The original post read "Fuck /u/Spez" (spez is Huffman's username). The revised post substituted spez for the username of a member of a subreddit called "the_donald"

News Comments > Beholder Released
1. Re: Beholder Released Nov 10, 2016, 13:49 Graham

Is this a game or a job application for the new administration?  

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
14. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 17:30 Graham

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 16:09:
MattyC wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 15:55:
A lot of the internet seems rather salty over this and I am not sure why. Seems like a neat little something classic coming soon and a small pack to come at a later date.

Salty, huh? What kind of salt would that be? Hawaiian Black Salt? Himalayan Pink Salt? Fleur de Sel from Brittany, perhaps? Maybe you're implying something nautical, like an 'old salt'? Too much sodium in their diet possibly? Or is you're just on the irritating as hell "salty" bandwagon, much like when everyone was just as irritatingly describing everything as "epic". There are over 400,000 words in the English language...find something else besides "salty" already.

You sound a little frustrated. Why can't you just look at this stuff and say...

"Na".

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
21. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Spotted? Nov 1, 2016, 19:17 Graham

ItBurn wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 11:00:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 10:46:
bleh, too little, too late, really.

Grim Dawn and Path of Exile both have way more enjoyable and complex leveling and itemization, with only slightly worse engines.

Better get to work on Diablo 4, Blizzard.

Grim Dawn and Path of Exile weren't nearly as fun for me. I definitely want more Diablo. Don't care if it's an expansion or the fourth.

Path of Exile makes me want to slam my head into my desk every time my buddies insist on reinstalling it.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 30, 2016, 15:59 Graham

jdreyer wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 15:58:
Beside heavy video editing why else would you need more than 16gb?

With the aggressive memory management in macOS, you don't. People like to bitch though.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 28, 2016, 14:48 Graham

Insular BluesNerds still not really getting it.

These are Pro level machines with design and hardware that fits the bill there. The killer app is macOS, and the features that people will pay for include the trackpad, the battery life / performance / size / weight ratio in a unibody aluminum enclosure.

Complaining about the Esc key is so very much what this group could be predicted to do. Let's ignore that it's going to be in the same place, or that you could remap the caps lock key to it. Let's ignore that the Touch Bar is doing something different and appears to have more software support than existing OLED bar implementations. Let's ignore the TouchID component with a dedicated secure enclave, the incredibly fast SSD, the WCG screen, the stupid fast ram, and the option of AMD 450 or 455 Pro graphics up to 4GB on a portable device, capable of driving a retina screen and two 5K displays.

No, these machines are too expensive!

Guess what, you cheap sons-of-guns: you were never even on Apple's radar to buy one of these things. You are NOT a lost sale.

News Comments > Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies
9. Re: Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies Oct 25, 2016, 22:48 Graham

sdgundamx wrote on Oct 25, 2016, 21:09:
TRANSLATION:

"We know there are a lot of suckers who buy into the hype and pre-order our games or buy them on Day 1. But bad reviews cut the rails off our gravy train when they come out before release because people read them and cancel their pre-orders or decide not to buy on Day 1. So, from now on we will make sure there are no reviews until after we have milked our cash cows dry."

They literally say wait for the reviews in their fucking response. How on earth are you coming to this conclusion?

News Comments > Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Next Month
13. Re: Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Next Month Oct 19, 2016, 17:36 Graham

Creston wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 11:58:
descender wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 11:47:
60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for WiiU)

What the hell do these words even mean? It sometimes runs at 60FPS? But only between fights or something?

Yeah, I read that as "it will sometimes hit 60FPS, but usually it runs a lot slower."

I think it's meant to imply the opposite: despite high action it'll be 60fps.

News Comments > BATMAN - The Telltale Series - Episode 2 Released
2. Re: BATMAN - The Telltale Series - Episode 2 Released Sep 20, 2016, 14:35 Graham

Bundy wrote on Sep 20, 2016, 14:16:
Think I'll just watch this play through on youtube. Exactly the same thing. After game of thrones, I'll never give talltale another penny.

This actually isn't correct anymore. There are more interactive elements in Batman that really add to the experience in my mind.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 9, 2016, 14:35 Graham

Embarrassing to see folks here bite on Kotaku click-bait. They've since amended their headline to state that Sony will not charge for these updates; any developer that does think about doing would most likely be bundling it into DLC. I don't think we'll see it become an issue at all.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: 20 fps drops easy to fix Aug 9, 2016, 16:32 Graham

Creston wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 11:02:
Can't read the article here at work. What's the easy fix? Uninstalling it?

Your mom's basement has a firewall? That's weird.

News Comments > No Man Sky Patch & Plans
26. Re: No Man Sky Patch & Plans Aug 8, 2016, 15:38 Graham

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 8, 2016, 13:02:
So whats the sum of this game for bitching/liking?

It's Blues, so the fact that there's any positivity at all means that it's most likely the greatest game ever made.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 21, 2016, 20:03 Graham

Only The Register could call selling 1.6 million of a $300+ product a bad thing. What a fucking shit show of terrible analysis. Simply looking at numbers and making calls without any context isn't analysis, it's regurgitation.

Boo, Register. Boo.

News Comments > King's Quest Episode One Free
8. Re: King's Quest Episode One Free May 18, 2016, 17:50 Graham

Bundy wrote on May 18, 2016, 14:24:
The first episode was good but the second wasn't. But both had puzzles that made more sense than KQ5. Which, for nostalga reasons, is my favorite of the series, but had really weird solutions to everything. How do you defeat a Yeti? Well with a pie of course!

With a pie. That you had the option to eat earlier in the game leaving you unable to defeat the Yeti, completely blocking your advancement. With no other way to defeat it.

I loved King's Quest (really related with King Graham for some reason) but that moment alone is in my top ten of worst game design decisions ever.

News Comments > King's Quest Episode One Free
7. Re: King's Quest Episode One Free May 18, 2016, 17:48 Graham

Xero wrote on May 18, 2016, 12:18:
Yeah I was just going to mention. I paid for the first one, and haven't got the new ones yet but was planning on it.

Now your saying, the first one is free so that I CAN pay for the other ones?

Damn, I hate the way business works.

Yeah, it's a new concept. They're calling it shareware.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
29. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2016, 14:34 Graham

Creston wrote on May 11, 2016, 12:46:
nin wrote on May 11, 2016, 10:49:
Creston wrote on May 11, 2016, 10:21:
nin wrote on May 11, 2016, 10:16:
while I also do most of my gaming on the ps4 any more...

! ... ...

I just... I just don't know you anymore, man. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU??!! Cry

You know, I could have sworn someone here was just talking about how they bought a ps4 recently...

Yeah but I don't do most of my gaming on it! When I have the choice, I still go PC. You... you... CONSOLE PEASANT!

GLORIOUS PC GAMER MASTER RACE!

I put the Uncharted 4 disc into both my Steam Box and my Windows rig and I can't get it to run for the life of me. Must be defective.

News Comments > Dark Souls III Sales Record
16. Re: Dark Souls III Sales Record Apr 18, 2016, 21:56 Graham

PHJF wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 11:05:
It's easier, as long as you devote yourself to melee because magic is woefully, pitifully, blindingly awful. The bosses are a fucking joke (as in, go in blind and solo most of them on the first attempt joke) and there are bonfires every three inches. I usually have more estus heals than I know what to do with.

Game should be getting a lot more shit for how minuscule its differences are compared to its predecessors. People love to rag on Call of Duty for the same reason. I bought a PS3 almost exclusively to play Demon's Souls, so it's a shame to see what was one of the most interesting and enjoyable games of a decade mired in sameness.
'

Look everyone, this guy's really good at video games! So good that he doesn't enjoy them anymore!

News Comments > Dark Souls III Released
16. Re: Dark Souls III Released Apr 12, 2016, 18:57 Graham

Rilcon wrote on Apr 12, 2016, 13:24:
Expect crashes. Many people, myself included, crash whenever they get near a bonfire.

Is your crash accompanied by some text that reads "YOU DIED"?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 11, 2016, 17:22 Graham

Creston wrote on Apr 11, 2016, 13:20:
I give that 40 dismissive wanks.

How were you able to distinguish them from the rest of your daily process?

Apple Watch: not essential to anyone, except to those who haven't bitched about something today.

217 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo