Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Pure Luck

Real Name Pure Luck   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MoreLuckThanSkill
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description More Luck Than Skill.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 31, 2009, 18:40
Total Comments 2641 (Senior)
User ID 54863

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Day of the Tentacle Remastered Released
10. Re: Day of the Tentacle Remastered Released Mar 22, 2016, 15:13 MoreLuckThanSkill

Probably going to buy this, never got around to playing DotT when it was originally released, always heard good things about it.

Wishlisted.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 19, 2016, 11:25 MoreLuckThanSkill

Ugh, Star Citizen. It's been said before, but there is no damned way anyone is going to get their money's worth out of that game if they've been buying all of these ships pre-release.

I am starting to become embarrassed to even be witnessing this debacle.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse<br> Thanks {ant}.</p> <ul> <li> <a href= Mar 19, 2016, 11:21 MoreLuckThanSkill

Yep, appears to be a typo in there, Blue.

News Comments > X-COM Creator Gollop Teases Tactical Combat Gamez
2. Re: X-COM Creator Gallop Teases Tactical Combat Game Mar 18, 2016, 11:05 MoreLuckThanSkill

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten all about that Kickstarter one:

Chaos Reborn

I'm tempted to buy it since it appears to be on sale right now too. **Whoops, primarily a multiplayer game, curses.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Mar 17, 2016, 11:23 MoreLuckThanSkill

Wow, sounds like an extremely shitty player community for DayZ and the other mentioned games.

I'd ask what the hell is wrong with people, but there's plenty of evidence all over tv and the internet these days showing exactly what that is.

News Comments > The Witcher III GDC GotY
6. Re: The Witcher III GDF GotY Mar 17, 2016, 11:21 MoreLuckThanSkill

CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 11:06:
Fuckin' A, man. For a moment I really thought that this would be the announcement of the GOTY or Enhanced Edition. More waiting... *sigh*

Same. Oh well, tons of games in the queue in the meantime.

Also, Darkest Dungeon got robbed, not even a video or audio award? Ridiculous! Even if the gameplay is a grind, arguably the best art design of any of last year's indie games, aside from possibly Oni and the Blind Forest.

I am tempted to buy Her Story now after the awards, but it still looks like an old school video clip game, aka extremely boring with zero replayability.

News Comments > Tyranny Announced
30. Re: Tyranny Announced Mar 16, 2016, 17:33 MoreLuckThanSkill

nin wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 09:23:
More screenshots here...

Looks pretty sweet; I've loved PoEt and their past games, so another universe for Obsidian to play with is always welcome.

Still, it's so early(in their release of information) that there is no telling how this game will actually end up. Nice job keeping it completely under wraps, if it's close enough to being done for a 2016 release.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 14, 2016, 09:32 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, sounds like shitty port work to the PS4. This game is great, but it's hardly something that should challenge any halfway decent comp or the consoles.

BROFORCE!

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Beta; Video
6. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Beta; Video Mar 12, 2016, 16:16 MoreLuckThanSkill

This looks fucking great... now when does the other shoe drop?

Surely something will go terribly wrong with the release or design of this game, ruining what looks like a really fun gametype.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Mar 10, 2016, 23:02 MoreLuckThanSkill

Bioware hasn't been Bioware since basically right after they released Dragon Age:Origins.

Still, a lot of those guys have gotta be getting pretty old and tired of it all at this point, it might not be a sign of the utter collapse of the company.

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer
34. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 10, 2016, 22:46 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looks halfway decent. Probably only going to play it for single player though, unless the MP ends up being ridiculously good.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 10, 2016, 22:39 MoreLuckThanSkill

Cutter wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 21:21:
RoboNerd wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 19:32:
Marvel just jumped the shark... Brood

What do you mean just? Man, I miss the days when comics were good.

There are still good comics, just not Marvel or DC's endless series with endless reboots.

I'll most likely see this movie, but they are simply cramming too many characters in at this point to be able to do anything worthwhile in 2 hours.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
2. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 5, 2016, 23:35 MoreLuckThanSkill

*badum... tisssh!

News Comments > Open Source MAME
3. Re: Open Source MAME Mar 5, 2016, 16:32 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, it's probably been almost 10 years since I've really messed with MAME, maybe it's time for another download and some Super Dodgeball etc.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: autonomous killing machines Mar 5, 2016, 10:35 MoreLuckThanSkill

Surely nothing bad will happen when we let Autonomous Killing Machines loose on the world!

"Run, the AKMs are coming!"

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 5, 2016, 10:32 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hand of Fate for $8.49 (or some insanely jacked up price in Canada!) is definitely worth it. Love the design, love the announcer's voice, gameplay starts off pretty simple but improves a bit over time. You can overcome RNGesus via good dodging and striking during combat, which I appreciate a lot these days, in a time of Survival/Rogue-like games taking over a pretty large segment of the market.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Netflix vs network TV Mar 4, 2016, 19:46 MoreLuckThanSkill

In other news, water is wet.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Mar 2, 2016, 12:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

Anybody actually buy Mordheim:City of the Damned? I'm tempted, but reading the Steam reviews, sounds like there are a lot of fake-hardcore style design choices, ie. no save scumming, stacked enemies(stat advantage always) and mostly bad AI.

I'm a sucker for strategy games like this though with small squads.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 1, 2016, 06:31 MoreLuckThanSkill

rudra wrote on Feb 29, 2016, 20:27:
yeh the elephants are getting pissed off all over the world apparently.. its becoming an issue for any place that has them nearby, with many more incidents than ever before

pretty interesting stuff - and btw you dont want to deal with a pissed off elephant

A few of them probably got internet access, or watched a little tv, and saw how many thousands are getting AK-47'd for their ivory. It's probably enough to make you start trunking minivans around for a few hours.

On a serious note, look how fucking strong that animal is! Ridiculous.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Feb 29, 2016, 08:31 MoreLuckThanSkill

nin wrote on Feb 28, 2016, 17:45:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUBI-YVRY8

That video is way too amusing for what it actually is, haha!

I bought this game years ago on a Gamersgate sale, of all platforms. Barely played it at all, but this looks hilarious... may have to reinstall it at some point and give it another go.

2641 Comments. 133 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo