Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Newshound

Real Name Newshound   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Raptus
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 23, 2009, 22:05
Total Comments 1 (Suspect)
User ID 54846

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Jack Thompson Writes Obama
43. Re: Jack Thompson Writes Obama Mar 23, 2009, 18:09 Raptus

Jack Thompson knows exactly who he's asking. Thompson was thwarted by the legal process and that irksome thing called the "Constitution". So, disgraced and bitter, he's trying to circumvent the constitution by going to someone who's already showing that he'd love to trash the 1st Amendment AND the 2nd. Barack Obama.

Obama went on TV last week and used mob tactics to turn private citizens against other private citizens. If he can do that to a business he doesn't 'like' or that is 'inconvenient' to him, then what's to stop him from doing it to some other industry or citizen that he decides he doesn't like?

I'm sure Thompson saw that brou-ha-ha over AIG and started rubbing his hands together, thinking 'Since I can't ban video games LEGALLY, I'll just get Obama to do it FOR me! Once he's on my side, he'll whip up another mob against Midway, Blizzard, et. al. and people will start harassing them until they're out of business! And he'll tax them until it's too expensive for them to do their jobs, and it'll be R.I.P. video games!'

Make no mistake - he knows exactly what he's doing and who he's asking it from.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo