Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ere

Real Name ere   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname eRe4s3r
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description 3D-Modeller, Anime Geek, Internet Addict, Lurker
Homepage http://ere4s3r.deviantart.com
Signed On Jan 29, 2009, 14:16
Total Comments 10526 (Ninja)
User ID 54727

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2016, 11:39 eRe4s3r

My ISP contract price is the same for.. 11 years now Although shit speeds  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 1, 2016, 11:37 eRe4s3r

I was shortly interested, then I saw the art-style... I won't let my grim-dark Warhammer gobi vision be ruined by that ;p  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
6. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Spotted? Nov 1, 2016, 11:30 eRe4s3r

Necromancer would be a nice addition...  

News Comments > Game Key Delays Addressed
8. Re: Game Key Delays Addressed Nov 1, 2016, 08:16 eRe4s3r

QuadBarrel wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 07:15:
Just a reminder gamers...I pre ordered BF1 via EA and never received my code...never replied back and to me and AMEX did a charge back. EA the oldest er one of acting this way....damn strange. I deal with cdkeys.com from now on

What you mean never replied back? There is a live support thing on the account page for exactly such issues. One time I had an issue like that they fixed it within 3 minutes of me bringing it up. Which is far better than the last time I had an Steam issue, support needed 5 months to get back to me. (Steamlink related)

News Comments > DOOM - Hell Followed DLC
4. Re: DOOM - Hell Followed DLC Oct 31, 2016, 15:05 eRe4s3r

Kajetan wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 11:41:
multiplayer content pack ...

*sigh*

One day, when pigs can fly and war is outlawed all over the globe, the Bethesda board will realize, that NOFUCKINBODY WANTS MP FOR DOOM 4!!!!

Until then, who gives a shit?

Thing is though that Doom SP was made by a different studio entirely, Doom MP was outsourced with a season pass content contract no doubt (so it's already paid for), while the SP was made by an internal studio that now already works on something else and making SP content would thus cost some actual money for Beth. And god forbid Beth invests actual money into things that people actually want!

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises
10. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises Oct 31, 2016, 13:13 eRe4s3r

Armored Fist or a proper Commanche remake would be neat... But yeah, they buy them up, but do they actually plan to do anything with it?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2016, 06:12 eRe4s3r

1badmf wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 23:15:
westworld: this show is almost too rich. so many layers, each tastier than the last, and the best part is seeing how they're revealed. i love that Ford isn't the kindly tinkerer i intially thought; i love that logan isn't just a douchebag - he might be truly evil, delighting in the corruption of his friend. frankly the least interesting characters are the good guys, but that might say more about me than the show O.o

i love dolores' descent into madness 1) because it's fascinating for its own sake 2) the nasty irony that her madness might be her salvation. WHAT IS THE MAZE??!

The maze is a turing test ;p

But yeah, another awesome episode

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum Requirements
10. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum Requirements Oct 31, 2016, 02:14 eRe4s3r

nin wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 23:41:
My point is you don't need to be the turd in the punchbowl. I mean, I don't care for overwatch or civ, but I don't go into every thread and talk about how I hate it. I understand that other folks might have different interests than me, and I let them enjoy what they like.

What if they like being the turd in the punchbowl...

I would rather talk about these totally fine requirements, a 450 and Phenom II x4 listed, so that means they support Phenom II's right out of the bat, unlike a certain other game *cough* MAFIA 3 *COUGH*

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 31, 2016, 02:09 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 15:55:
nin wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 13:54:
No skyrim presales bump. I guess it really is true everyone owned 5 copies each.

I didn't own any of the DLC. But they offered it all 40% off last week. So I think everyone who wanted the new edition just bought last week.

I ended up not getting the DLC. I'm going to wait for a sale. I have to much unplayed to justify a replay of Skyrim for at least a year anyway. Also I heard a lot of mods are broken.

Once SKSE 64bit support is a thing most mods should work flat out. But 64bit alone would probably make a huge difference, as even with just a few mods you would be hitting the 3GB ram limit.

36. Re: Terror clowns Oct 31, 2016, 01:51 eRe4s3r

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 20:49:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 12:14:
But also I have no idea why some people think scaring other people is "fun" ... especially with real weapons, where people might quickly get the totally wrong idea and assume you are a robber or.. worse.
Okay, with real weapons is crazy and dangerous. But just scaring people? That's part of the tradition, isn't it? Whatever. I don't really care, just thought your comment was a bit odd.

Here in the part of Germany I live in there is no Halloween "tradition" so maybe that is why... also I dunno if you even realize this, but Halloween isn't even accepted as a thing where I live. Sure sweets ARE a thing, but scaring others has never been part of it, and decorations etc. are all not a thing here either. Children dress up, sure, but maybe 20% are actual "scary" costumes... the rest just use their Carnival dresses which is the custome thing in Germany that IS accepted, and has absolutely nothing to do with scaring people.

Anyway I was just passing the 8 hour EA server downtime and this topic was as good as any. ^^

News Comments > Origin Bans Myanmar
21. Re: Origin Bans Myanmar Oct 31, 2016, 01:46 eRe4s3r

jamiedj99 wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 22:12:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37365835 you guys no there is no longer an embargo on this country its offical lift date was oct 7

Well there can be a lot of bureaucracy involved.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2016, 12:59 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 12:33:
It's trick OR treat. I guess you missed the first part. I have no doubt some jerks are taking it too far or doing inappropriate things. Hi and welcome to Life where that's the norm. Yet, we also know we happen to be - unfortunately - in the middle of another idiotic politically correct resurgence where overreacting is the norm. I know, let's just ban Halloween. Better still, let's ban all entertainment media. May as well ban bright colours while we're at it too. Boy they can sure excite people. Yes, let's just all walk around dressed in grey in a grey world where nothing out of the ordinary ever happens. That sounds awesome doesn't it?

Are you intentionally not reading the news or something?

People dressed as creepy clowns and ATTACKED PEOPLE WITH REAL WEAPONS TO SCARE THEM

That is "inappropriate" to you?

31. Re: Terror clowns Oct 30, 2016, 12:57 eRe4s3r

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 12:54:
where people might quickly get the totally wrong idea and assume you are a robber or.. worse.
A robber baron, yikes.

Makes me think of Witcher 3 and how I am still conflicted whether that Baron was truly evil or not

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 30, 2016, 12:54 eRe4s3r

So we can now safely assume that 2K is a shitty publisher run by idiots that is only still alive because of CIV and NBA

Well, yay!

Also this makes so much sense now how Evolve could be fucked up so badly on release.. 2K as it lives and breaths.

And I am astounded the pre-sequel Borderlands thing actually made them money, but considering how little effort was put into it maybe not really...

26. Re: Terror clowns Oct 30, 2016, 12:14 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 04:27:

We're just one step away from The Purge.

Thing is that is exactly what some people seem to think Halloween (and the week before it) is about. But also I have no idea why some people think scaring other people is "fun" ... especially with real weapons, where people might quickly get the totally wrong idea and assume you are a robber or.. worse.

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps
6. Re: Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps Oct 30, 2016, 01:27 eRe4s3r

Fantaz wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 14:18:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 13:43:
I don't give a shit about new maps when the game itself won't even fucking install! If you thought GFWL was bad then that's nothing in comparison to the aborted foetus that is the Windows Store. I spent days trying to get it to install - using WSReset, manually downloading the installer, deleting folders, etc - but with no luck. It's apparently a widespread problem.

Microsoft can fuck right off if it thinks it's going to get people to buy games through that monstrosity. Whoever designed it should have anthrax inserted into their face with a cheese grater.

i just got this game, redeemed key in GFWL and it installed for me fine?

Well apart from the funny tidbit that it ain't called GFWL anymore.. just "Windows Live" or "Xbox Live", if you have telemetry blockers (who really only block telemetry, nothing else) then the install will fail regardless.

MS shot themselves in the foot with their aggressive telemetry stance, as people push back it was bound to lead to more problems when applications based on their new Windows 10 exclusive API assumed these telemetry instances are there, and use them to track installs or act as DRM.

21. Re: Terror clowns Oct 30, 2016, 01:12 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 00:32:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 21:19:
Let's talk about that instead.. (Glad your better half is OK blue ,p)

Can someone explain to me what insanity someone has to possess to dress himself up as a "creepy clown" and carry around a chainsaw, and I mean a real, running, chainsaw, or a hammer, a knife, a gun, any other weapons just to "scare" people? You know, to me those are not "creepy" idiots, to me those are criminals. And apparently the German gov agrees with me. So yay!

Do they not realize what this leads to though?

I've had talks with several parents who are quite worried because of this, and debate whether a few sweets are worth to open their children up for such an attack. There's already been 1 idiot here in my town a bit out of Berlin that did this, police came and that's all I heard of that. But seriously, am I supposed to sit with phone and CS gas at my door at Halloween?

Fucking retards doing this and causing fear where there should be fun for children! Just another proof that humanity is fucked. We may be OK for the most part, but there will always be a few total retards fucking everything up. So fuck these terror clowns, and the people who think this is fun.

Oh come on. One of the funniest things ever that happened to us when we were trick or treating is one of the older guys in the neighborhood dressed up as Jason and was chasing everyone around with a chainsaw - without the teeth obviously. It was scary as hell for all of 3 seconds and when we realized it was a trick we peed our pants laughing. Way to be a killjoy. Just plant a "Get off my lawn!" sign out front of your house why don't you?

That's cute with no chainsaw teeth, but if you tried this with real weapons and real physical threats nowadays, would you think people would think "nice trick" or would they think "terror attack" because that is the world we live in nowadays.

Also Halloween is for children, not for adults dressing up as creepy clowns harassing everyone on the street at night. People are already on edge enough here, and one idiot who tried this to his friend (with a real weapon) even got stabbed (with a real knife).

So I would think not even the youth of today would take that shit. Not to mention that seriously everyone is armed with at least CS gas due to the refugee thing, which you might have heard about. Can you even imagine what would happen if such a "clown" would walk on a xmas market and threaten visitors? We'd be talking about dead clowns then, which is the only good state a clown can be in, but don't mind me... I hate clowns. I truly detest clowns. ^^ If someone did this with a Jason mask I'd also know they are true movie geeks and would kudos them.. but that is just me I think....

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 29, 2016, 22:45 eRe4s3r

Yeah I don't think reverting to your bodies natural micro biology is gonna be much fun for anyone around you, except you, smell wise.. you can't smell yourself most of the time, and that is what you fall prey to here. It is probably healthier for the skin, but natural soap (as in, the real deal, without crap added) is not damaging to your skin and neither is shampoo for hair or showering. If you are really worried about that, you could try beer or coffee based shampoos with no additives (no aluminum etc.)

Either way, back to nature is a good idea, if you live as hermit in some mountain valley and don't bother anyone around you... though how you smell is ultimately your own decision and responsibility.

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
25. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 29, 2016, 21:32 eRe4s3r

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 13:46:
Meanwhile Steam has had this feature for over a decade and has a functional download client, unlike the Windows Store. It doesn't even have a download limiter. Whoever designed it should have their genitals shoved in a blender... not even joking.

Microsoft is like that odd person where everything they do turns the progress back a step.

But reality is that developers will have to think long and hard whether they REALLY wanna support Windows 10 exclusively, there'll be enough "old ones" with 7 or 8 that will not, exploding PC aside, ever change.

18. Terror clowns Oct 29, 2016, 21:19 eRe4s3r

Let's talk about that instead.. (Glad your better half is OK blue ,p)

Can someone explain to me what insanity someone has to possess to dress himself up as a "creepy clown" and carry around a chainsaw, and I mean a real, running, chainsaw, or a hammer, a knife, a gun, any other weapons just to "scare" people? You know, to me those are not "creepy" idiots, to me those are criminals. And apparently the German gov agrees with me. So yay!

Do they not realize what this leads to though?

I've had talks with several parents who are quite worried because of this, and debate whether a few sweets are worth to open their children up for such an attack. There's already been 1 idiot here in my town a bit out of Berlin that did this, police came and that's all I heard of that. But seriously, am I supposed to sit with phone and CS gas at my door at Halloween?

Fucking retards doing this and causing fear where there should be fun for children! Just another proof that humanity is fucked. We may be OK for the most part, but there will always be a few total retards fucking everything up. So fuck these terror clowns, and the people who think this is fun.

10526 Comments. 527 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo