Eirikrautha wrote on Jan 31, 2018, 21:49:
This has officially become a witch hunt. Much like the French Revolution, I can't wait until these assholes are marched to the guillotine, protesting their "ally-ship" the whole way...
Darks wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 10:18:
What they really mean is that they have designed the game is such a way that the online requirement is there to try and keep people from hacking the games currency.
I dont understand why every damn game has to be micro transactioned to death. Its like you cant even buy a game anymore without this bullshit raising its ugly head up.
Orogogus wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 03:44:
It's not even 25% of the original value, it's 25% of however much you get someone to pay you for a game. So you're probably looking at a little less than 25% of whatever it's going for on Steam or Humble Bundle or the gray market. And then I guess Robot Cache pockets the other 75%.
Cutter wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 20:37:
25%? Suck my balls. I'd rather it gather digital dust than just give it away. This is the right idea, but it's greedy. Make it 75 points and it's a done deal.
Beamer wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 17:54:
I don't think anyone is calling for "no border."
Though many, myself included, are calling for an easier process, for the same reason we call for legalizing marijuana. We're spending a fortune on combating something very inefficiently, we're hurting good people while making it easy for bad people to skirt the law, and throwing more money at the problem seems incredibly unlikely to do much more than waste a lot of money.
Beamer wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 17:13:
Again, people thought this about the Irish and the Italians. American survived. Prospered, even. Often, immigrants are hungrier than us, because they've seen how bad it can get.
And again, they're generally taking the lowest paying, least skilled jobs available. Who wants to be a migrant farmer? Certainly no Americans.
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 16:55:Cutter wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 15:29:
Well the reality is if all those people from all those countries come here than it's going to be just as shitty here.
How does that follow at all? Immigrants come here all the time and make decent lives for themselves. They go to school, get jobs, raise families. Why does them coming from a war-torn place mean that suddenly the US will be a worse place for having them here?
Slashman wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 19:28:
I keep hearing about how the PC market was struggling when he said that. I must have been asleep because I was gaming just same as I always have. The issue was people were equating not having AAA blockbuster 87206 or having very shitty port of AAA blockbuster 87206 with "struggling". That's an alternate reality that did n't actually exist.
GinRummy wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 08:15:
Yes, thank you for saying what I feel too. I enjoyed Prey and finished it, but couldn't get into Dishonored 2 despite liking the first one. I also dug ELEX this year despite other people's bad reviews of it.
Prez wrote on Dec 22, 2017, 12:22:
The problem for me with Bridge Crew isn't that it required VR. It's that I don't have a group of friends to play with. And playing with randos can be such a soul-crushing experience.
Jerykk wrote on Dec 22, 2017, 03:08:
Because he's not a pirate..? Far Harbor is great and easily the best thing BGS has made in years. It's easily worth $15. Nuka-World was alright and worth about $5-7. The rest was just filler, though Automatron did let you make some pretty overpowered companions.