AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I SEE IT! My psychic vision is kicking in...I see!!!....
- Multiplayer, because that is something nobody wants but EA wants to shove down everybodies pants
- romances everything, you will even get to romance the horse you cannot ride
- dlc, don't worry, you know those super giant plot holes and important story aspects that are critical to the story? Yea, you have to buy those to know wtf is going on and get the complete experience.
- action, action, action, oh, was this an rpg? um, well you can choose the clothes you...oh wait, who are we kidding, you cannot even choose that.
- no inventory, what do you think this is? The 90's? We got rid of that all together, let us choose for you.
- origin, yea, we know that everybody loves steam and gog and honestly they are better than origin in every way, but how is EA supposed to compete fairly? or keep milking you for money, or be able to turn off your games if you say anything bad about their games on your forums. Or be able to shut them off after a few years unless you buy their game insurance (which will probably change to a subscription model later) What, you think you OWN your games...hahaha
- ladlaw, he did such a shi...er...fantastic job on DA2 (seriously, after that turd, why are they letting him even near this project?) they decided to let him make the 3rd installment.
- Stupid rage inducing ending that makes no sense, makes NOBODY happy and doesn't give closure (thats for the NEW policy of selling ending DLC), because you loved it so much in DA2 AND ME3, it now will be mandatory.
- voice protag, - Yea, eaware could give you a ton of text dialog choices that more reflect you taste and based on your characters stats, instead eaware is going to dumb it down to two choices so that its easier and saves money, the hell with RPG's, this is all about the cinematic/action experience. Screw this roleplaying stuff.
- no choices, whether you choose left or right all roads will lead to the same exact outcome with different collar special affects.
- a whopping two choices for the voiced protag, blue for good and red for bad. I know its hard to remember.
- choices will be dumbed down to one liners text that have nothing to do with what is actually said.
- cinematic baby, yea, Enjoy DA3 the movie...oh, and we will even let you play between the action cut scenes
- no character bonding except at random times with random events that make no sense and with characters you don't care about.
- Shallow world, everything might look ok, but its pretty dead with little to do
- ugly cartoon colors, da2 on crack
- a gazillion useless go fetch items that are nothing more than time sinks (planet scanning anyone?)
AHHHHH, I see more...wait, every paid(bribed) media media will give it near perfect scores while actual gamers will trash it. The forums will be divided with the gamers calling the turd a turd, while the fanboys, paid media, and paid forum posts will defend it and claim the haters are children that can see the greatness of DA3. At this time EA will have a huge DA3 sale or bundle it up with another popular game to prop up sales to show its investors it made money.