Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shul

Real Name shul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname shul
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2000, 17:14
Total Comments 676 (Apprentice)
User ID 5459

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
43. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2017, 06:17 shul

I am following the site since forever and never has blue omitted a full day. this is a milestone

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

37. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2017, 02:56 shul

can someone read the cockroach story and tell me its not true. pleasssse  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2017, 12:12 shul

told ya. and it took me only 17 years to get it  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2017, 12:24 shul

I know what tomorrow's Out of the blue is going to be. It will say:
Happy Groundhog Day! As I mentioned yesterday this has been a pretty mild winter here in the northeast, but that doesn't reduce hopes for an early spring, so lets turn to the weather rodents. As unlikely as it seems based on how overcast is was yesterday, apparently Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, leading to his prediction of six more weeks of winter. But even closer to the BlueTower is Staten Island Chuck, reputed to have an 80% success rate, and beloved for his feisty relationship with publicity-hungry mayors (Mayor de Blasio did not attend today after dropping Chuck in 2014 though it was later reported to be a female stand-in after this accidental public execution). Chuck (presuming the substitute groundhog story isn't a conspiracy) did not see his shadow, and called for an early spring. Reports that Chuck called Phil an untalented hack along the way remain unconfirmed. It's frustrating to get mixed results from such an exact science like shadow spotting, but there it is.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Feb 1, 2017, 07:56 shul

Mr Elusive! I read his code in Quake III Arena!

RIP Man.

4. Re: Into the Black Jan 25, 2017, 02:20 shul

nin wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 21:07:
Former Harmonix programmer Roger Hanna Morash passes away.

Reading through the details there, WTF?

edit: I was going to guess carbon monoxide or something, but K says:

Fire investigators have ruled out all probable hazardous causes, including carbon monoxide poisoning. Homicide detectives are currently involved, but that’s not necessarily an indication of foul play. “We’re still stumped by this one,” police officer Byron White told SF Gate.

Thank you for the edit. this is really bizzarre; from all evidence they were a nice couple. If I were living around that part of town I'd be worried..

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2017, 06:00 shul

that spy monkey clip is really sad  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 8, 2017, 08:51 shul

After playing the valve "VR lab" I am pretty certain any hl3 that they'll do is going to be heavy with VR  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2016, 15:51 shul

David blain... pushing the boundaries of reflux ...  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 12:29 shul

Wow! What an episode and a finale!

second season can go either way.. they probably have safe guards to close down the park in such cases, so that's one thing that can happen, the other is that it will become a survival race between the humans and the machines.. meave goes back.. maybe to lead them? in any case it seems like the singularity is pretty near on that show.. so I don't know how they'll keep the story for five seasons...

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2016, 13:20 shul

I can't get over this guy being called Turing  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 02:44 shul

jdreyer wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 14:04:
shul wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 06:07:
TW: death, animals, death

I just had to clear off two doves who dies in my porch. one had lots of maggots. what should I do to clean it all up?

Put on rubber gloves. Scrape everything into a plastic bag, tie it off, double bag it, and throw it in the trash. Wash the whole area down with ammonia.

Thanks!! will do.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2015, 06:07 shul

TW: death, animals, death

I just had to clear off two doves who dies in my porch. one had lots of maggots. what should I do to clean it all up?

17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2015, 05:27 shul

Someone should research what was the original sin that cause mental health to stay in the dark ages while other areas in medicine went forward..  

48. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2015, 12:57 shul

oh, its that time of the decade again ?

I love the site. I think that some new technologies that popped up over the years can help, but keeping the minimal look is best. so:
- add auto loading of the next couple of stories
- do not limit 2 days and then a click to see previous days. make it load automagically
- return the classic white on black as default !! (just kidding)
- as for the side bar, I rarely use it anymore. its a good thing I can see the popular stuff but its not a must, search never worked for me, the discussion forum link can be more prominant and its time for the .plan to go :-(

I'll probably have more in the future, good luck!

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
4. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 09:16 shul

I'm sorry, but I've watched the trailer and the game makes me sick.

I know that if I don't like it I don't need to play it but putting stuff like that out there is like poisoning minds.

News Comments > The Talos Principle Next Month
4. Re: The Talos Principle Next Month Nov 4, 2014, 04:41 shul

I don't get this game, I really don't. If anyone plays it let me know if its more than a series of riddles..  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2014, 01:45 shul

Is it of any interest to anyone that I'll do what I did last season? I have no knowledge of the sport and I just randomly checked teams. I think I ended one to last.  

32. Re: Into the Black Aug 12, 2014, 09:35 shul

:-(  

35. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2014, 13:38 shul

Blue wrote on May 27, 2014, 10:25:
RoboNerd wrote on May 27, 2014, 10:13:
Thankfully Pepsi Throwback is easily and routinely available here in the Heartland. What is harder to find is chocolate syrup that is not made from high fructose corn syrup. Hershey wake up! Protest

I mentioned this when I found it recently, which relates to the post before yours as well. While I have heard many tales of Kosher for Passover Coke using sugar, I have never actually found it. However, around Passover I found Fox's U-Bet chocolate and strawberry syrups each made with sugar so they are Kosher... you may still be able to find some, otherwise, keep that in mind for next year.

+1

676 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo