Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slash

Real Name Slash   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Slashman
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 1, 2008, 12:28
Total Comments 2145 (Senior)
User ID 52205

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
54. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 29, 2016, 02:22 Slashman

DangerDog wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 00:55:
Dacron wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 18:02:
DangerDog wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 17:12:
SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 11:20:
With all the complaints and negative reviews, NMS is doing a fine job staying in the number 1 spot

not a single thumbs up on the steam page for the game either.

NMS has 25k+ "thumbs up" reviews on its steam page.

on the steam page all of the reviews were thumbs down (visible), along with all the false advertisement material - love that e3 video right there up front and center.

Hello Games has stolen the crown from Gearbox as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe not quite, but he has snatched the crown away from Molyneux. Molyneux took decades to accumulate his laundry list of lies and misinformation. This guy did it in very short order for a single game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Endless Legend Tempest Announced
3. Re: Endless Legend Tempest Announced Aug 26, 2016, 23:49 Slashman

Cutter. I'd advise waiting for the expansion to launch before giving it another go. There is usually a massive patch accompanying every expansion. There are some things that need tuning with AI diplomacy currently that I think they will fix.

Not saying it is bad now by any means...but you might as well hold on a bit longer.

News Comments > Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month
14. Re: Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month Aug 21, 2016, 14:05 Slashman

VaranDragon wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 12:16:
Slashman wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 00:20:
Just give me Space Marine 2 please. Spare me the MMO crap.

Check out Space Hulk: Deathwing when you get the chance.

Oh I'm following it. But Space Marine is more a 3rd person beat em up that I casually enjoyed. Deathwing is a full on FPS. I'm likely to end up getting it for sure.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
58. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 21, 2016, 09:06 Slashman

Julian Delphiki wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 02:33:
Slashman wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 00:29:
Julian Delphiki wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 23:28:
Kosumo wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 22:01:

Spoken like someone who has splurged way to much cash on pictures of internet spaceships.

You in deep bro?

Spoken like a jealous person with no ambitions in life. Bravo, sir. What's it to you what other people have spent their money on? No one's sticking it to you when you spend money on something that you think is important but they can't see the value in. It's called disposable income. Everyone is free to spend it on anything they want. If you want more, then get a better paying job.

Hi there 5 post suspect with all of them being in SC threads. I'm completely sure you're not a paid shill or anything.

Yeah, because stating an obvious fact should be completely ignored unless someone spends 8 hours a day trolling the comments on a game site. You sound like you fit into the category of the first individual I responded to. I'll let you re-read that statement knowing that it applies to you. Also, since you obviously lack any sense of logic or reason, I'll just point out to you that if I were being paid to post pro SC comments, I'd sure be making a lot more than 5 comments. I'm sure you'd call that a good day's work, but in the real world that's not even up to a homeless millennial's standards.

Please excuse me then. You're more like a deluded fanboy than a shill. Is that about right? Thanks for the correction!

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
44. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 21, 2016, 00:29 Slashman

Julian Delphiki wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 23:28:
Kosumo wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 22:01:

Spoken like someone who has splurged way to much cash on pictures of internet spaceships.

You in deep bro?

Spoken like a jealous person with no ambitions in life. Bravo, sir. What's it to you what other people have spent their money on? No one's sticking it to you when you spend money on something that you think is important but they can't see the value in. It's called disposable income. Everyone is free to spend it on anything they want. If you want more, then get a better paying job.

Hi there 5 post suspect with all of them being in SC threads. I'm completely sure you're not a paid shill or anything.

News Comments > Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month
10. Re: Warhammer: 40,000 Eternal Crusade Next Month Aug 21, 2016, 00:20 Slashman

Just give me Space Marine 2 please. Spare me the MMO crap.  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
20. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Aug 19, 2016, 09:12 Slashman

Now if someone would just work on the next Space Marine game.  

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Testing Skipping PCs
16. Re: Titanfall 2 Testing Skipping PCs Aug 15, 2016, 23:40 Slashman

Phasenoise wrote on Aug 15, 2016, 21:30:
With the varied and evil configurations in the PC world...

wouldn't you want MORE time in testing, not less?

HAHAHA! No really...GTFO with your common sense BS!

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sequel Plans?
18. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sequel Plans? Aug 14, 2016, 23:18 Slashman

Jerykk wrote on Aug 14, 2016, 15:29:
If they do make a sequel, it will probably be a 2D, isometric affair (which I'm perfectly fine with). I don't think Paradox has the money to make a 3D, FPS RPG hybrid.

Cities Skylines? Stellaris? They must be really hurting for cash...

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 14, 2016, 14:59 Slashman

I see what Blue did there!  

News Comments > Quantum Break Win10 Follow-up
1. Re: Quantum Break Win10 Follow-up Aug 13, 2016, 11:43 Slashman

"Yeah we're done with that...err...wait! I mean of course we're not done with it! We...why would you think we were telling the truth? Don't we usually lie about this stuff?"

"Haha! We got you good!"

News Comments > The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed
10. Re: Witcher 3 cometh with meade Aug 12, 2016, 09:00 Slashman

MattyB wrote on Aug 12, 2016, 05:26:
Slashman wrote on Aug 11, 2016, 21:58:
Griffon school sign build or go home! Headbang

Amen to that.

Just mod the Griffin armour, looks terrible. Geralt looks like he's been at the pies.

What's the best mod for that?

News Comments > The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed
8. Re: Witcher 3 cometh with meade Aug 11, 2016, 21:58 Slashman

Griffon school sign build or go home! Headbang  

News Comments > Eisenhorn: XENOS Released
4. Re: Eisenhorn: XENOS Released Aug 11, 2016, 08:38 Slashman

It's a ported mobile game I believe. Mostly mixed reviews from players except for the ones who REALLY love the books it is based on.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

News Comments > The Evil Within and Rage Sequels Possible
30. Re: The Evil Within and Rage Sequels Possible Aug 9, 2016, 20:43 Slashman

Hump wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 20:01:
Rage was a great game. Unfortunately it had the bad timing of coming out around the same time as Fallout 3 and the original Borderlands.

There's only so many post apocalyptic games you can swallow

I really don't think the release timing was the problem with Rage.

News Comments > The Evil Within and Rage Sequels Possible
25. Re: The Evil Within and Rage Sequels Possible Aug 9, 2016, 18:03 Slashman

deqer wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 10:56:
They're recycling all their shit because they're doing whatever they can to make money, because poor sales, because no one (except a few people) is supporting Bethesda because they don't support modding, which is precisely why we're seeing ONLY Bethesda making mods like these now to make money.

It's like, we're seeing a streak of their Plan B after Plan B after Plan B to stay afloat.

Yeah because they didn't even release mod tools for Fallout 4 or anything! They suck ass!!!

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 8, 2016, 09:22 Slashman

Redmask wrote on Aug 8, 2016, 07:38:
I heard a lot of griping about the timed mission objectives in XCOM2 but it ended up being a great way to play the game. The sense of urgency forces you to move things along and actually use the classes effectively instead of just edging forward with squadsight snipers and other BS. Great game.

So very true. It forced you to come up with different tactics on the fly since you have to find ways to maximize your turn use.

News Comments > Prey Trailers
20. Re: Prey Trailers Aug 5, 2016, 18:16 Slashman

NetHead wrote on Aug 5, 2016, 14:11:

I thought the original Prey was okay (lots of fun, indian thing annoyed the hell out of me, but good gameplay) I enjoyed it though am not a rabid fan. Still molesting an established franchise purely for that attention is a shitty thing to do, while defending that is plane stupid.

Why would the 'indian thing' annoy the hell out of you exactly? Maybe because native Americans and their culture are so overdone in video games? They really needed to keep it more white? Cause that never gets any exposure?

News Comments > Mordheim: City of the Damned Free Weekend
3. Re: Mordheim: City of the Damned Free Weekend Aug 4, 2016, 23:45 Slashman

I want to but I still haven't beaten an Xcom 2 campaign yet. And that is being delayed further by Witcher 3, so who the hell knows when I'll have time for another turn-based combat game???

I got problems man! Problems!

News Comments > Grim Dawn Crucible Mode DLC Released
5. Re: Grim Dawn Crucible Mode DLC Released Aug 4, 2016, 08:50 Slashman

They haven't let me down yet. These guys deserve their success.  

2145 Comments. 108 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo