Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1934 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
12. Re: World War Z Game Announced Dec 8, 2017, 13:01 Ozmodan

Guess they never got the message that zombies are old news. How could you not grasp that zombies are no longer a big seller? As usual no one on the dev team with any marketing sense.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion
2. Re: Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion Dec 7, 2017, 11:15 Ozmodan

Enough with the stupid battle royal nonsense, you can't shoehorn it very easily into an existing game and it usually turns into an disliked part of the game. Just a waste of developer resources.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 6, 2017, 13:07 Ozmodan

Verno wrote on Dec 6, 2017, 11:16:
Reason #1 - actually has games.
Reason #2 - dogshit OS and store on the Xbox
Reason #3 - You can now play the few remaining Microsoft exclusives on the PC.

I see the article agrees with me on two of these.

Nonsense, the Xbox X owns the PS4 pro. Number one, you don't have to deal with POS Sony!!! That alone makes it a top choice. Secondly, there is a big performance difference, easy to see on any of the demanding games, the Xbox X out performs the Sony in many games. Third, I have yet to see a PS4 exclusive worthy of my gaming money. Four, once games start taking advantage of the Xbox X graphics you will really notice the difference.

So if you really want to be a Sony bigot and miss out have at it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2017, 13:42 Ozmodan

Yeah I saw that the giants were benching Eli and I just shook my head. I agree that their offensive line is porous and was neglected in the last few drafts. No QB can play very well when they are constantly sitting on the butt.

As to the diamond industry, could not happen to a more deserving industry. Probably the best example of what a cartel is anywhere.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 30, 2017, 13:26 Ozmodan

People are going to be shocked when they add up all these streaming service bills, going to be more than the cable they ditched.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 30, 2017, 13:24 Ozmodan

Yep, they get hooked as teenagers. A real racket. I am really surprised that the tax man has ignored all that money being spent.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Ghost Comes to Alexa
5. Re: Destiny 2 Ghost Comes to Alexa Nov 30, 2017, 13:21 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Nov 30, 2017, 11:36:
I can't believe people not only allow these spying devices into their homes but willingly pay for them.

Yep, just waiting for the hackers to break into them.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
46. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 29, 2017, 08:59 Ozmodan

Munching on popcorn with a big grin. Seems to me that EA seems to do something every year that stirs the troops.

Personally, I don't think there is any question that loot boxes are gambling. If you are an adult, who cares? The problem here is that the game is played by teens and pre teens(parenting?) and that can definitely lead to bad things.

News Comments > EverQuest II Expands
2. Re: EverQuest II Expands Nov 29, 2017, 07:59 Ozmodan

All they can do is milk the existing player base. I think it is a matter of time before Daybreak folds.  

News Comments > Civilization VI Expansion Announced
7. Re: Civilization VI Expansion Announced Nov 29, 2017, 07:56 Ozmodan

Bludd wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 05:09:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 04:43:
For me CIV6 was the most boring laughable civ game ever, zero immersion, zero feeling like a country leader. Waste of space and time
That was Civ Beyond Earth for me. Civ6 has replaced Civ5 for me, because of Civ5's one-sided strategy; Get high pop and rationalism and then win.

Civ6 is much more diverse and you can't play it on auto-pilot imho.

I stopped playing Civ 6, the AI is just beyond stupid. Even the AI in Civ 5 is MUCH better.

Hopefully they worked on the AI in the expansion. I will have to wait and see that is about the only reason I would bother purchasing the expansion.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Omega Closed
9. Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Closed Nov 28, 2017, 07:51 Ozmodan

When you are at the mercy of a big IP holder, especially one like Disney, your existence is predicated on how long you can show decent profits. Even though this game still had a respectable player base the big spenders had moved on.  

News Comments > Get Sanctum 2 for Free
4. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 15:52 Ozmodan

I have it and don't clutter your library with it. Not even worth free.  

News Comments > Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month
4. Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Nov 24, 2017, 07:44 Ozmodan

Seems that any game you buy from Paradox is going to milk your wallet indefinitely.

Price is ridiculous in my mind for what you get. The game was not changed one bit.

News Comments > ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension
25. Re: ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension Nov 19, 2017, 09:18 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 17:15:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 15:25:
Creston wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 14:43:
Write Ajit Pai a check for $25 (he's a really cheap whore) and he'll be happy to grant you whatever you want.

Well it was a FCC appointed by the democrats that came up with this ridiculous idea in the first place. Can't think of a stupider idea than accessibility requirements on video games.

Well I sure hope you end up blind and deaf and then come tell us how the handicapped don't deserve any consideration or protection. Fucking jerk.
Gee sorry you got upset, please explain how you are going to add handicapped accessibility to games??? Beyond that the concept is silly from the start, it would add a LOT of development to games which would severely hamper any content.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is challenged.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 18, 2017, 15:32 Ozmodan

If he was dumb enough to report a player for not switching characters he should get nailed for false reporting. Just ridiculous you get upset over another player not playing what you want them to play. Get over it and move on.

News Comments > ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension
2. Re: ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension Nov 18, 2017, 15:25 Ozmodan

Creston wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 14:43:
Write Ajit Pai a check for $25 (he's a really cheap whore) and he'll be happy to grant you whatever you want.

Well it was a FCC appointed by the democrats that came up with this ridiculous idea in the first place. Can't think of a stupider idea than accessibility requirements on video games.

News Comments > Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out
2. Re: Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out Nov 17, 2017, 00:03 Ozmodan

What a wallet drain, the basic game only limited engines and a few lines in it. You have to buy a bunch of DLC.

Steam comments are mostly negative.

Avoid this game unless you have lots of cash to throw at it.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned
18. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 23:51 Ozmodan

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 17:05:
Ok lets look at this as logically as possible.

1) Free content
2) A game with multiplayer already built in is WAY easier to add multiplayer content because of several factors.
A) Minimal voice acting cost.
B) Minimal scripting and programming cost/time.
3)Extends and add's more value to the game, especially to people who do like to pvp.

To say it's ruining the game is pretty far fetched. The "Core Game" was done out of the box, and the other non-pvp content was probably content that couldn't be finish before the game went gold.

The point people are trying to make is they spent all this time working on mediocre pvp instead of adding more pve content which seems to be what people want.

Personally the lack of cover in this game killed it for me. Just bad design far as I am concerned. There are better shooters out there, what happens when you try to be everything instead of doing your core game well.

News Comments > Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Released
3. Re: Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Released Nov 15, 2017, 08:05 Ozmodan

A poor attempt to get into the survival genre. I would suggest anyone just avoid it.  

News Comments > A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Announced
4. Re: A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Announced Nov 15, 2017, 08:02 Ozmodan

I have several of the total war games and just cannot get into them.
So I will pass on this one too. Not the best strategy design.

1934 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo