Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1515 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SEGA Acquires Amplitude
6. Re: SEGA Acquires Amplitude Jul 5, 2016, 16:27 Ozmodan

And I was looking forward to Endless Space 2. Oh well, now I can save my money......  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 2, 2016, 13:52 Ozmodan

TheEmissary wrote on Jul 2, 2016, 13:45:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2016, 12:23:
Thanks Star Citizen!

Star Citizen didn't cause the drop off in pledges. It has more to do with the negative trands that range anywhere from projects just ending with no deliverable,countless delays, releasing as a buggy mess, or a scam. Recently you had a couple kickstarter projects that failed and just closed shop without so much as a word to the backers. Another project lowballed the required. The list goes on. The confidence in Kickstarter has been shattered.

That is a big ROFL! True, there were other failures, but Star Citizen is front and center because of the large funding base. You are naive if you think otherwise. Far too many major issues with the game that have made gaming headlines.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 30, 2016, 10:26 Ozmodan

Well the iphone 5se I bought will be my last apple. Apple is going to kill their success with their phones doing stupid stuff like this.  

News Comments > System Shock Specs
19. Re: System Shock Specs Jun 28, 2016, 22:22 Ozmodan

You don't need an I7 for this game, that is complete nonsense. An I5 works perfectly fine.

The I7 is probably the most overhyped processor out there. None of these games push the cpu near as much as the graphics processor.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expansion Next Week
3. Re: Star Trek Online Expansion Next Week Jun 28, 2016, 22:17 Ozmodan

Just a flat out horrible game.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 26, 2016, 21:39 Ozmodan

Seems to me there is nothing more pathetic than a professional games player.  

News Comments > Battleborn XP Bonus & Play With the Devs
8. Re: Battleborn XP Bonus & Play With the Devs Jun 24, 2016, 15:10 Ozmodan

The kids were impressed with all the hype so I bought them battleborn. I bought Overwatch for myself and guess what they all want to play Overwatch, they say that Battleborn sucks lol.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 1 and Legends of Norrath Closing
15. Re: PlanetSide 1 and Legends of Norrath Closing Jun 18, 2016, 11:50 Ozmodan

This was just a trading card game and it was not designed very well, good ridence  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
5. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 13:11 Ozmodan

This studio is still just a matter of time before it self destructs just like 38 studios did. Eventually the investors will all wise up and the money flow will stop way before they have a finished game.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jun 9, 2016, 14:24 Ozmodan

As usual, most of the critics of the warcraft movie will end up eating their words.

The movie is entertaining which is what most people want when they go to a movie. Personally my only criticism was that it was too short.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 9, 2016, 14:21 Ozmodan

Why in the world would you ever need 4 1080's in a SLI setting? I thnk 2 is overkill for the vast majority of games. I also think very few game developers are going to take the time to code and test for more than 2. More likely none will code for it.

When you design a game that would need such horsepower you greatly limit your audience. That is the last thing a game company wants.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
4. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 1, 2016, 07:27 Ozmodan

The interesting thing, there is not much difference between these new cpu's and the old ones. I personally like the I5 as few applications really use the hyperthreading in the I7.

Besides for gaming, the gpu is far more important.

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 30, 2016, 08:00 Ozmodan

Yeah, there will always be people that will watch such an event, just that I have my doubts that it will ever be that popular.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delay Confirmed
15. Re: No Man's Sky Delay Confirmed May 28, 2016, 20:08 Ozmodan

I tried the beta, buggier than heck. The game needs a lot of work. postponing it was the right thing to do.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 28, 2016, 08:36 Ozmodan

All this 1080 testing is fine, but when you get down to it, no game needs this much power atm. Same goes for the 1070. I have a 960 and it runs everything ultra high res.

It is getting to the point where you have to wait a year or two to find a game that can challenge your new graphics card.

Yeah, I know that VR needs the power, but there are no decent VR games out there and the equipment is rather pricey for the average gamer.

News Comments > Funcom Rebounds
15. Re: Funcom Rebounds May 27, 2016, 09:47 Ozmodan

I liked Anarchy Online, but their supposed graphics update for the game fizzled out.

Conan was a complete disaster. No real open world, you were just channeled everywhere. Tried it several times and just could not get into the game.

Never bothered with Secret World although some do like it. It is a shame a MMO company is struggling, but their designs seem to lack the major factor of interesting content.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delayed?
54. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 27, 2016, 09:41 Ozmodan

At the moment the game has more bugs than an anthill.

I would hold off purchasing this game, going to be many iterations before it is really playable. I would ignore the people saying it is a good game at the moment, the game is absolutely frustrating to play with all the bugs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2016, 14:22 Ozmodan

Well Jason Schrier, that is completely YOUR opinion. Friends have previewed the Warcraft movie and have liked it.

So I will go see it and form my own opinion. Most movie critics are idiots anyways!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2016, 14:17 Ozmodan

Studies have shown that internet service returns 91 cents on the dollar. Any industry would kill for such margins, yet they are going to charge outrageous cap fees where another few cents investment would be all they needed.

AT&T is one of the true corporate scumbags in the industry. Fortunately for me, I use Time Warner which Charter just purchased and as part of the deal cannot implement cap charges for at least 7 years. Thank you SCC.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 21, 2016, 09:22 Ozmodan

No where in the entire article did the author mention once that esports has a limited fan base because why pay for something you can get for free? There are millions if not more videos out there for anyone's perusal.

A video game can be played by anyone. It is nothing like a normal sport where you need awesome skills and a local to do it in. That is why esports are not anything like a sport.

1515 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo