Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1791 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Jun 25, 2017, 12:13 Ozmodan

I generally ignore anything Derek Smart says. Just a nutcase that is well known for his bug ridden crap that he calls games.

A true case of the pot calling the kettle black.

As to SC, they have fallen into the same hole that 38 studios fell into, hiring way too many people and not having the ability to coordinate such. I would be surprised if a product is produced that even comes close to what they were promising, if they make it that far.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 4M
11. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 4M Jun 24, 2017, 07:48 Ozmodan

Typical, no one wants a game that challenges them. I fooled around with it and found it to be just a joke of a game.  

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 23, 2017, 18:47 Ozmodan

These x299 reviewers all have a screw loose. Anyone buying any x299 processor needs their head examined.

To start with the I7 7700k is just as good for games and when you add in the cost of the motherboards, easily costs from many 100's to thousands more, depending on the chip.

for the few people that actually might use all those cores, if you have a lot of money to throw around it might be worth it. Notice they only used an AMD 1700 as a comparison.

For anyone foolish to invest in one of these new x299 systems pardon me while I laugh at you!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 20, 2017, 17:31 Ozmodan

Definitely driver error, but Tesla was rather stupid in naming the feature autopilot when anyone with a brain knows how easily misinterpreted that word can be.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 19, 2017, 13:13 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Jun 19, 2017, 10:37:
Yeah, because prohibition works so well. Rolleyes God forbid parents do any actual parenting.

Best post on this thread. When you can't limit your kids use, that is not parenting it is flat out ignorance.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
2. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 19, 2017, 13:08 Ozmodan

Intel's I9's are literally silicon junk. Not only do they run ridiculously hot, when you add in the cost of the high priced new motherboards you have an enthusiasts nightmare. The major hit on the new motherboards, while they have all the parts for the high end chips, most of the lower end chips cannot use them, but you still have to pay for it.

This has to one of the worst marketing moves Intel has ever made. Rumor has it they are going to release the next generation of chips early. So if you are building a system avoid the I9's!

Just got an order to build some new workstations for a client, when I showed her the price difference between I9s and 1800x version her eyes popped out.

News Comments > Skull & Bones Announced
13. Re: Skull & Bones Announced Jun 13, 2017, 19:07 Ozmodan

Sea of Thieves is going to a much better game than this.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 13, 2017, 18:28 Ozmodan

Depends on the game. Stardock is pushing the more cores the better for it's newer games. They are getting much better performance on the 8 core AMD's then the top of the line I7's. Hyperthreading is more of a gimmick than a game enhancer. Always cracks me up when people spend all that money on an I7 for their game machine where the I5 will do just as well as long as they clock the same.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 in October
17. Re: Destiny 2 in October Jun 13, 2017, 18:19 Ozmodan

Yeah you get spoiled not having to use a controller on these games.

I will probably pick it up, several friends are going to play it on console, but much rather wait for the PC version.

News Comments > Metro Exodus Announced
22. Re: Metro Exodus Announced Jun 12, 2017, 17:56 Ozmodan

I like the Metro games, but the limited pathing is very frustrating. Nice that they are opening that up somewhat.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 8, 2017, 21:56 Ozmodan

I have a box of I7's people thought were suitable for overclocking. Those liquid cooled gas setups are outrageously expensive. There are few good water cooled systems and many that are not. Make sure if you use one it has a lot of good reviews. Unfortunately most reviews don't take into consideration longevity.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 8, 2017, 21:49 Ozmodan

ROFL on Nexxon's so called MMO. Nothing massively about it besides anything that can run on mobile is a complete joke.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 8, 2017, 03:54 Ozmodan

Yeah, I was kind of amazed that he would do that. Of course it had to be Frontier. Frontier makes Comcast look like a saint. A friend had to take them to court because they would not stop billing him for a connection he never had. The installer just left dropped off the hardware and never installed it. Their BB numbers are abysmal.

News Comments > Get Outland for Free
2. Re: Get Outland for Free Jun 6, 2017, 21:48 Ozmodan

Pass, just takes up space on the HD and I don't have time to play what is on my steam account now.

News Comments > Serial Cleaner for PC this Summer
2. Re: Serial Cleaner for PC this Summer Jun 6, 2017, 17:59 Ozmodan

Sounds like the developer had a real brainfart.  

News Comments > Battleborn F2P/Free Trial
6. Re: Battleborn F2P/Free Trial Jun 6, 2017, 17:56 Ozmodan

Funny, it looks, plays and feels exactly like a MOBA. Nothing else and Overwatch is just a lot better. I feel for the developers because it is not a bad game, but only so much game time available.  

News Comments > Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation Next Month
4. Re: Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation Next Month Jun 3, 2017, 19:07 Ozmodan

Not a bad game until you factor in the pay-to-win issues that hurt it. You can spend a bundle on this game and still be playing second fiddle.  

News Comments > Neohabitat to Revive the First Graphical MMORPG
4. Re: Neohabitat to Revive the First Graphical MMORPG Jun 1, 2017, 18:12 Ozmodan

I remember this game, played it with the kids on the commodore. Certainly was not a MMO.  

News Comments > Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released
22. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 31, 2017, 08:51 Ozmodan

Not impressed with VR one bit. Had one and sold it. Just not worth the money at the present time and none of the games are that interesting either.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization May 30, 2017, 15:57 Ozmodan

Max-Q giving you the ultimate in lap burn. Wavers required.  

1791 Comments. 90 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo