Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1659 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > For Honor Launched
5. Re: For Honor Launched Feb 15, 2017, 01:15 Ozmodan

Seems like Ubisoft is getting really cheap these days. Connection issues abound, you would think they would know by now how to code for P2P connection problems. And that does not even take into account the microtransactions.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2017, 18:11 Ozmodan

Good luck with your move. Been in the country the past few years and love it. I have lots of trees for shade in the summer although mowing the big yard can get tedious. I had no problem with decent internet, but I have friends that are not far from me that their only option is Frontier and we all know how bad that is.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 10, 2017, 15:13 Ozmodan

{PH}88fingers wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 12:28:
Zanthar wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 12:25:
Hold dota in one of the mexican border towns, so players have to dodge bullets, risk kidnapping, or being dismembered by a drug lord.

I see Fox news has succeeded in brain washing you shitless scared. mission accomplished.

Hide your head in the sand much?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 10, 2017, 15:11 Ozmodan

CEO's who use their company for political nonsense are just cheap whores.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 7, 2017, 08:46 Ozmodan

With all the free hotspots out there today, I don't see that as a big deal.  

News Comments > Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games
18. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Feb 7, 2017, 08:41 Ozmodan

Yeah I was kind of surprised when I accidentally logged into Wow one day and it said I could use my Wow gold to pay for the sub fee. Like I would play that POS again...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2017, 16:23 Ozmodan

Well you can fault Obama for appointing a string of idiots to the EPA administrator posts. They completely ignored most of the laws on the books to do their own agenda. So now unfortunately the pendulum swings the other way.

Hopefully we get some sanity in Congress to ignore these extremists.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 4, 2017, 22:22 Ozmodan

Why are these tech companies still trying to move curved displays. It was a dud in TV's what makes they think that it will work on a monitor? There are cheaper flat screen monitors of the same size and resolution, don't know why they expect a curved screen will fetch a premium price.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Feb 4, 2017, 22:14 Ozmodan

Personally, I have no idea how you would even play Overwatch with a controller. I have a mouse/keyboard on the xbox and rarely ever use a controller anymore. While I don't play Overwatch on the xbox, if I ever did it certainly would not be with a controller.

I certainly would not feel bad doing it either as my controller skills are horrible.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 12:19 Ozmodan

Not a Trump fan, but I fully support this. Had my entire department at Chase outsourced, then they had the nerve to actually bring them to the US.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 1, 2017, 12:14 Ozmodan

Personally if Ryzen is even close to competitive I will probably build a new system with it. Just tired of Intel's lack of innovation and lack of price drops on it's chips. Getting fed up with Nvidia too.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 31, 2017, 09:43 Ozmodan

Lots of good American engineers out there that they don't hire. Good reality check for the tech industry.  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Announced
32. Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Announced Jan 27, 2017, 11:22 Ozmodan

It makes no sense that a popular game like this needs crowd funding. I really liked the first game, but after the success of their first product I would never give them money for a second, that just seems stupid. They made a lot of money on that game.

If you want to blindly throw money at them fine, but I will buy it on steam when it becomes available. In the meantime, I can use that money on other things that are currently available.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
26. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 26, 2017, 18:31 Ozmodan

• Saboth wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 18:21:
    Good. Everyone with any common sense should resist this fascist idiot. The fact his administration of morons wants to "review" scientific information before we are allowed to see it is ridiculous. I doubt any of them even know how to read a scientific study, judging by the nonsense Republicans spout. Our tax dollars are paying for this research, and we should be privy to it without interference from some plutocratic nincompoops that deny reality and scientific fact, trying to replace facts with "alternative facts" (ie: lies).

Trump works for us. The government works for us. The "federal land" that sits on reserves and makes up nationals parks that the GOP wants to sell off to corporations so Rex Tillerson can make some profit is *our* land.

How original another anti-Trump rant. Hope you feel better getting that off your chest. I am certainly not a Trump fan, but rants just get you laughed at.

Personally wish someone would use the existing monopoly laws to nip this nonsense in the bud.

News Comments > etc., etc.
    4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 22:22 Ozmodan

Don't understand the voice actor strike. Just put an ad out on the net and you will have people lining up to do it. Kind of like the Air Controllers strike, people just ignored them as they were replaced. Not as if there are few people that have the skills....  

News Comments > etc.
    1. Re: etc. Jan 24, 2017, 10:40 Ozmodan

It is a shame that Walton Goggins makes such a good villain. I think he could be a great leading man if given the chance. Always impressed with his acting skills.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
    2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2017, 23:03 Ozmodan

Going to be a lot of games that will not coded for the Switch. Strictly a niche product.

News Comments > Diablo III Postmortem
    5. Re: Diablo III Postmortem Jan 23, 2017, 22:55 Ozmodan

What I never understood was when you have a game like Diablo II that has a sizable community still playing it, why would you change such a successful design? Probably because you thought you could do it better? well Jay now we know you have no ability to make it better, it still has not approached the level that Diablo II had.  

News Comments > Stars in Shadow Released
    8. Re: Stars in Shadow Released Jan 20, 2017, 08:38 Ozmodan

Had this on my watch list. Will have to try it out.  

News Comments > NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins
    20. Re: NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins Jan 17, 2017, 23:51 Ozmodan

I just deleted the software when they attempted to make me create an account. I just download new drivers when I see that I need them now.

The idiot who wrote that response is completely clueless that no one wants another unnecessary account logon that serves no purpose whatsoever. Definitely will look at AMD next time I get a graphics card.

1659 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 4.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo