Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1841 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Plans
1. Re: Titanfall 2 Plans Oct 3, 2017, 21:39 Ozmodan

They should just move on, this version flopped.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 3, 2017, 21:37 Ozmodan

I think it should effect the emmy's too. Most of the shows that won emmy awards most people never heard of. Not to say they are not good shows, but you have to question the viewership, Just because some streaming service has a good show, it should have significant viewership to qualify for these awards.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 2, 2017, 11:02 Ozmodan

It is not enough we get bombarded about this in the media, you have to make a game about it?

News Comments > Microsoft Allegiance Revival
4. Re: Microsoft Allegiance Revival Sep 30, 2017, 16:30 Ozmodan

Played this back in the day, and like someone already mentioned, the little ships became superfluous.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 30, 2017, 16:29 Ozmodan

jdreyer wrote on Sep 30, 2017, 04:58:
Tesla is shipping hundreds of Powerwall batteries to Puerto Rico.

Wherein Elon Musk does more to help Puerto Rico than Trump.

Also, we had an earthquake near here several years ago, and they shut off the local power grid as a safety precaution. They had to do a black start to get it up again, which took 3 days.

Yeah, but how are you going to charge them? They are short on diesel. Biggest problem with Puerto Rico is few trucks available to take supplies into the interior.

News Comments > Fortnite Battle Royale Launches
11. Re: Fortnite Battle Royale Launches Sep 26, 2017, 16:05 Ozmodan

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 26, 2017, 10:50:
Game isn't even out of Early Access and it has to rip off another game. Not looking good.

I have to question your thought process. What is wrong with making a feature in your game better than the opposition? That process has been going on for eons. In the end we as players end up benefiting.

How anyone can construe that as bad.....

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 25, 2017, 12:39 Ozmodan

Yeah I am done with Intel, motherboard prices are sky high because the manufacturers have to support so many different chipsets and they cannot get any economies of scale. I can get a Ryzen motherboard for less than half of what the new Intel ones go for and it has more features.

I spent some time in a model 3 in the store the other day. I was not impressed with how just about everything is on the touch screen and it has no radio either. Just bad UI design.

To top that off, was talking to my state rep at an event this weekend and she had also checked out the model 3 and had a very similar experience. It was her opinion that the UI was almost as dangerous as texting with a phone. Since she was one of the sponsers of a strict texting while driving law in the state, if I were Musk, I would be worried about selling his model 3's here.

News Comments > Intel's "Best Gaming Processor Ever"
6. Re: Intel's Sep 25, 2017, 12:06 Ozmodan

Rofl, the I7 7700 still is king when it comes to games, many benchmarks I have seen prove it. And it is A LOT cheaper!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2017, 11:09 Ozmodan

Probably do the same, wait until all the episodes are out and signup for a month. Nothing else they stream I want to see. Kind of like Disney and their new streaming site.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 22, 2017, 11:01 Ozmodan

Like anyone is going to notice HDR support on a phone, rofl.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
2. Re: Saturday Mobilization Sep 16, 2017, 20:54 Ozmodan

Despite the ridiculous claims about range, none of these electrics have much of any and the quick charge for 45 minutes does not give you much additional range. Cold, night, inclement weather will eat your charge fast.

Had a friend with a Tesla, took about a 120 mile trip with his family in the winter in the evening, but the time he got there he was already down 2/3, had to spend a hour and a half at a charging station after he found it. Sold the car the next week!

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Sep 14, 2017, 21:13 Ozmodan

Talk about a snowflake, this guy takes the cake. Those hate groups disgust me, but you just have to ignore them.

Deleting your steam account over this is flat out ridiculous. This guy must whine about everything, probably has a fit if you mention something he objects to.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 14, 2017, 14:56 Ozmodan

Right a truck that runs on batteries, a true lead balloon. What you get 50 miles on a charge? ROFL!  

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 14, 2017, 14:54 Ozmodan

You will need a flame retardant suit to drive a car with those batteries!  

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Sep 13, 2017, 21:36 Ozmodan

Just a word no one should use no matter where your ancestors came from.

And someone mentioned below that a lot of kids watch him, so doubly wrong.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2017, 13:12 Ozmodan

When you are stupid enough to call a feature "autopilot" and then believe people will head your warnings about such, they deserve to get sued!  

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 13, 2017, 13:09 Ozmodan

Yep, I agree that face identifying stuff is more gimmick than useful. I just do not mind typing in the passcode because that means only I can unlock it!  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 13, 2017, 13:05 Ozmodan

What a bunch of marketing gobbledygook. Another sure bet to be a money loser.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 13, 2017, 08:05 Ozmodan

There is nothing more annoying than people using their speaker on their phone in public. So now Apple thinks a watch with LTE is a good idea? Another engineer had a major brainfart or maybe it was marketing that thought this was a good idea.

Either way, the watch is more a fashion piece than anything usable, it does less than what you phone can do and I personally cannot read anything on it beyond the time.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
8. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 10, 2017, 16:23 Ozmodan

Anyone waiting for Nvidia's volta I think is going to be disappointed. I have seen multiple articles saying not to expect more than 10% improvement on the next generation. So spending money on a 1080ti is not going to be bad thing as it's replacement probably won't be that much better.  

1841 Comments. 93 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo