Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1935 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Overwatch Anniversary Event; Free Weekend; GotY Edition Coming
1. Re: Overwatch Anniversary Event; Free Weekend; GotY Edition Coming May 17, 2017, 22:39 Ozmodan

$60 is still too much for this game. Typical premium pricing by Blizzard.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 17, 2017, 07:32 Ozmodan

What I do not understand is why anyone watches MOBAs. It is just a constant repeat of what they watched the last time. The differences between the matches is just the heroes used and that is not that different after watching a few of them.

Why anyone watches esports when you could actually play the games yourself is mind boggling to me.

News Comments > Dreadnought Open Beta
1. Re: Dreadnought Open Beta May 16, 2017, 10:06 Ozmodan

Enough with the f2p trash.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 15, 2017, 14:39 Ozmodan

Brazor wrote on May 15, 2017, 12:08:
Both parties benefit from spying on people. Until enough of their constituents complain, they'll do whatever they or the people giving them campaign money want.

As for XP and the exploit. This will not cause companies to upgrade, Especially hospitals. All the software they use for their medical equipment was custom built for that equipment and won't work on any other OS. It's cheaper for the hospitals to wipe all the computers and reinstall the images they have stored.

I worked in a lab with many such systems. The trick is that you make sure none of them are running on the network and just ignore the nonsense that they need access to the data on the network. You force them to use removable media. That works in all cases and while more time consuming, far safer! We had 17 systems running XP because of preprietary software and got all of them off the network. The only way we allowed any networking was if the computers were in a separate network not connected to the internet.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 15, 2017, 14:32 Ozmodan

The only thing wrong with windows XP are the dumbasses still running it. I have had several calls from people who got this ransomeware and all of them were running XP. I tell all of them to at least get Windows 7 and if their computer cannot support it, get a new one.

Most of the concern was pictures they had on their computer. There are so many cloud storage options out there, including sites like Shutterfly who do not charge for storage that I just do not feel sorry for them.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance May 14, 2017, 11:52 Ozmodan

If you were hit by this malware it is time to upgrade your OS to something current. Serves everyone right if they got this bug.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance May 14, 2017, 11:50 Ozmodan

The reports are some hospitals got it, if so the administrators should be fired immediately. If they had patched their systems or upgrade to a more current OS this would not have happened. Cyber security should never be an after thought

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 14, 2017, 11:44 Ozmodan

As backward as China still is in most places, only in the big cities could this happen. More tripe from a very challenged journalist who went for the sensationalist side and ignored the reality side.  

News Comments > DayZ Beta Nears
8. Re: DayZ Beta Nears May 6, 2017, 07:40 Ozmodan

Beta my butt, game that has been released for 3 years is not in any prerelease stages.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization May 4, 2017, 17:23 Ozmodan

Oh good another developer going to scam the public with another pay to win game.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse May 3, 2017, 01:05 Ozmodan

I was horrified at the video. At least they realize how stupid they were before any of the kids got hurt with more extreme pranks.

People just should not post videos or pictures of any kids on the internet, who knows who is using them for unintended purposes.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 3, 2017, 00:58 Ozmodan

Esports college teams? That just sounds flat out retarded.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Apr 29, 2017, 16:00 Ozmodan

Unless you have fiber you can forget 4k streaming.  

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 27, 2017, 11:59 Ozmodan

Child idiot. When he wakes up all his contemporaries will be light years ahead of him. What is really sad is the article writer finds nothing wrong with this.  

News Comments > Sailaway Early Access
2. Re: Sailaway Early Access Apr 26, 2017, 03:10 Ozmodan

What I don't need is a game that sends me progress updates.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 25, 2017, 20:26 Ozmodan

Prime has a few first seasons of various HBO shows available through prime, nothing really that popular, for the rest you have a monthly sub fee or individually purchase them.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 21, 2017, 07:47 Ozmodan

When you use the idiotic term "autopilot" you should be sued for being a dumbass.  

News Comments > New Paragon Hero Next Week
1. Re: New Paragon Hero Next Week Apr 21, 2017, 07:45 Ozmodan

Nothing can really help this game, too little too late.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 20, 2017, 10:41 Ozmodan

Hope Google does this, some really annoying pop up lately made me finally have to install an ad blocker. I would much rather it be in the browser

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 20, 2017, 10:39 Ozmodan

Competition is great for the general public. Even stodgy AT&T is reacting to this.  

1935 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo