Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1883 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Dec 29, 2017, 11:24 Ozmodan

Citing any article from the Huffington Post is an exercise in futility. There has been more fake news from them than any other news organization. About all they are good for is a few daily laughs.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 27, 2017, 14:13 Ozmodan

Tesla should go ask Toyota and Nissan about the difficulties in building a pickup. Both have failed to dent the truck market even though their cars are very desired. Mainly because their vehicles do not stack up to American made trucks.

Personally I do not perceive any Tesla truck making a dent in the truck market except for special circumstances like local delivery. Tesla has never made money and does not project to do so in the near future. The have huge quality issues and even the experts are laughing at his quick charging claims.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 23, 2017, 08:14 Ozmodan

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:32:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 00:26:

We had a health care system long before Obama turned it into a health care tax system. I'm not saying it was great but it sure was a lot cheaper before Obamacare. Do you know anyone that didn't have their health care at least double if not triple during his presidency? Don't worry though I am sure somebody you like better will be in office sooner or later to help us all toward socialized medicine and a universal living wage.
Everyone I know who has healthcare through the Affordable Care Act are paying $35 dollars a month and loves it. Are some paying more, sure, it's based on income.

PS The ACA is still going strong, drumpf and the republicons have failed at killing it but they did decrease rich peoples taxes, go figure.
Keep drinking the kool-aid and make sure to only get your news from Fox Noise/Britebart.

Sorry but you are wrong. Not a Trump fan, but lowering the corporate tax rate was a no brainer. You do realize that 64% of jobs in this country come from small business. This tax cut will help them immensely. Canada cut their corporate tax rate to 15% and watched a bunch of US firms move there. Guess what they ended up not losing any revenue. While there are many provisions of the new tax plan I don't like, lowering the corporate tax rate was huge. It will pay big dividends for the future. Seems you get your fake news from other media sources, you really can't trust any of them.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2017, 13:25 Ozmodan

Yep, Clark and Asimov are still the pinnacle of Sci-fi. I put Heinlein at the second tier. The foundation series is still one of my all time favorites and the novel "City and the Stars" still my favorite novel. For a short story, "The Star"  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 13, 2017, 13:25 Ozmodan

I still don't get the numbnuts that continue to recommend a Nvidia 1070 graphics card when for the the exact same price you can get a 1080? Just a brain dead decision.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 13, 2017, 07:54 Ozmodan

The nutcases buying now will soon be in bankruptcy court. The time to buy was last year, if you have any sell it fast.  

News Comments > Ark: Survival Evolved Aberration Expansion Released
3. Re: Ark: Survival Evolved Aberration Expansion Released Dec 13, 2017, 07:51 Ozmodan

And their client still sucks! Who cares about a badly written client when they can sell extra DLC.

I am done with this company.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
6. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 10, 2017, 15:39 Ozmodan

If Apple thinks an iPad can do the work of a Mac, their decision makers are smoking way too much weed.  

News Comments > Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches
7. Re: Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches Dec 8, 2017, 13:22 Ozmodan

I really enjoyed this game initially. Just a lot of fun. Unfortunately it is rather dead now except for the battle royal segment and that is full of aimbots.

I just do not understand why so many feel cheating is ok. Adding more players just means more aimbots and no thank you. The game is now dead to me.

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
12. Re: World War Z Game Announced Dec 8, 2017, 13:01 Ozmodan

Guess they never got the message that zombies are old news. How could you not grasp that zombies are no longer a big seller? As usual no one on the dev team with any marketing sense.  

News Comments > Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion
2. Re: Dying Light: Bad Blood Battle Royale Expansion Dec 7, 2017, 11:15 Ozmodan

Enough with the stupid battle royal nonsense, you can't shoehorn it very easily into an existing game and it usually turns into an disliked part of the game. Just a waste of developer resources.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 6, 2017, 13:07 Ozmodan

Verno wrote on Dec 6, 2017, 11:16:
Reason #1 - actually has games.
Reason #2 - dogshit OS and store on the Xbox
Reason #3 - You can now play the few remaining Microsoft exclusives on the PC.

I see the article agrees with me on two of these.

Nonsense, the Xbox X owns the PS4 pro. Number one, you don't have to deal with POS Sony!!! That alone makes it a top choice. Secondly, there is a big performance difference, easy to see on any of the demanding games, the Xbox X out performs the Sony in many games. Third, I have yet to see a PS4 exclusive worthy of my gaming money. Four, once games start taking advantage of the Xbox X graphics you will really notice the difference.

So if you really want to be a Sony bigot and miss out have at it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2017, 13:42 Ozmodan

Yeah I saw that the giants were benching Eli and I just shook my head. I agree that their offensive line is porous and was neglected in the last few drafts. No QB can play very well when they are constantly sitting on the butt.

As to the diamond industry, could not happen to a more deserving industry. Probably the best example of what a cartel is anywhere.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 30, 2017, 13:26 Ozmodan

People are going to be shocked when they add up all these streaming service bills, going to be more than the cable they ditched.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 30, 2017, 13:24 Ozmodan

Yep, they get hooked as teenagers. A real racket. I am really surprised that the tax man has ignored all that money being spent.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Ghost Comes to Alexa
5. Re: Destiny 2 Ghost Comes to Alexa Nov 30, 2017, 13:21 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Nov 30, 2017, 11:36:
I can't believe people not only allow these spying devices into their homes but willingly pay for them.

Yep, just waiting for the hackers to break into them.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
46. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 29, 2017, 08:59 Ozmodan

Munching on popcorn with a big grin. Seems to me that EA seems to do something every year that stirs the troops.

Personally, I don't think there is any question that loot boxes are gambling. If you are an adult, who cares? The problem here is that the game is played by teens and pre teens(parenting?) and that can definitely lead to bad things.

News Comments > EverQuest II Expands
2. Re: EverQuest II Expands Nov 29, 2017, 07:59 Ozmodan

All they can do is milk the existing player base. I think it is a matter of time before Daybreak folds.  

News Comments > Civilization VI Expansion Announced
7. Re: Civilization VI Expansion Announced Nov 29, 2017, 07:56 Ozmodan

Bludd wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 05:09:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 04:43:
For me CIV6 was the most boring laughable civ game ever, zero immersion, zero feeling like a country leader. Waste of space and time
That was Civ Beyond Earth for me. Civ6 has replaced Civ5 for me, because of Civ5's one-sided strategy; Get high pop and rationalism and then win.

Civ6 is much more diverse and you can't play it on auto-pilot imho.

I stopped playing Civ 6, the AI is just beyond stupid. Even the AI in Civ 5 is MUCH better.

Hopefully they worked on the AI in the expansion. I will have to wait and see that is about the only reason I would bother purchasing the expansion.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Omega Closed
9. Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Closed Nov 28, 2017, 07:51 Ozmodan

When you are at the mercy of a big IP holder, especially one like Disney, your existence is predicated on how long you can show decent profits. Even though this game still had a respectable player base the big spenders had moved on.  

1883 Comments. 95 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo