Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1795 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Monaco for Free
1. Re: Get Monaco for Free Sep 7, 2017, 21:45 Ozmodan

People pay $20 for this?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 7, 2017, 09:17 Ozmodan

Correct because gaming sports are just not that popular.  

News Comments > PUBG: 10 Million Down, 90 Million to Go
9. Re: PUBG: 10 Million Down, 90 Million to Go Sep 7, 2017, 09:15 Ozmodan

When you come down to it, it is just another in a long line of survival games and unfortunately your client base is fleeting, until the next hot survival game hits the sales floor. The game does not have the staying power of an LOL.  

News Comments > Animal Farm Game Announced
14. Re: Animal Farm Game Announced Sep 7, 2017, 09:11 Ozmodan

Just because you can, does not mean you should. Sometimes I wonder what makes game developers pick ridiculous themes to base their game upon. I guess just another developer with a screw loose upstairs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2017, 17:39 Ozmodan

Blue wrote on Sep 6, 2017, 12:54:
DarkV wrote on Sep 6, 2017, 11:21:
Blue,

I've said it for a while now....The Wilpon's are running nothing but a land scam that puts Lex Luthors land schemes to shame. As a Met's fan I can't stand them and prayed they'd sell the team. As for payroll...hope they enjoy the David Wright insurance money. I'm sure it will be reinvested Rolleyes

Yeah, from what I've heard, the commish likes the Wilpons, and doesn't care that they can't actually afford to run a big market team with no more BS Madoff money rolling in. This team had a brief moment of good management under Cashman in the 80s, but beyond that it's been 50 years of shitshow. This is the team that traded Tom Seaver for Steve Henderson, Pat Zachry, Doug Flynn, and Dan Norman because they did not want to pay the best pitcher in baseball. This kind of thinking remains their legacy to this day.

You pretty much nailed it. I used to be a mets fan, but no longer....

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 6, 2017, 17:31 Ozmodan

What a bunch of morons. The only way to fix sex trafficking is to legalize like it is in Europe. Not the perfect solution, but it beats the hell out of anything these idiots come up with!  

News Comments > Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month
3. Re: Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month Sep 6, 2017, 17:21 Ozmodan

Wow you have to pay for a robotic race now that was in most other space 4x games.

Glad I avoided getting milked like this by avoiding this title.

News Comments > Labor Day Consolidation
4. Re: Labor Day Consolidation Sep 5, 2017, 10:26 Ozmodan

There have been inexpensive adapter boxes that do this for a long time. I have had a mouse and keyboard on my Xbox since I bought it. Don't know what all the uproar is about.  

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month
17. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month Sep 3, 2017, 17:39 Ozmodan

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 3, 2017, 14:15:
If you wanna buy a new "toy" then buy a fleshlight or a real doll or something but not a PC-backstabbing "toy" for lazy couch-dwelling tards from the assholes in Redmond. I'd be extra grateful if you would be this considerate.
IF you have to buy a console at all please get a PS4 Pro instead because Sony does not intentionally sabotage and screw over PC gamers every five minutes. Better exclusives, too.

Well the PS4 Pro can't do true 4k, it just upscales and with the Xbox I get a real 4k dvd reader. I have yet to see a PS4 exclusive I want to play either. I have the Xbox on order.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 2, 2017, 19:57 Ozmodan

I use an adapter that makes their mouse support look pathetic!  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 31, 2017, 09:59 Ozmodan

The sad thing, a lot of the money donated for Harvey will end up in the coffers of these charities and not reach the intended people.

When San Diego lost 600 homes to fire some years ago, two thirds of the funds donated to the Red Cross went to Washington and not to the intended victims. Then of course you have all these charities scams that pop up.

Your best bet is donating things like clothing and food, they can't stash that in a bank account somewhere.

If you send money, there is a good chance it will not help the people of Houston.

News Comments > Battlefield 1: A Tsar is Born Next Month
1. Re: Battlefield 1: A Tsar is Born Next Month Aug 31, 2017, 09:54 Ozmodan

As a gamer, I could care less about HDR. What I want is good fps and smooth game play. If you play on a PC, HDR is not an issue unless you use a tv for a monitor and I have yet to see a HDR tv that will fit on my desk. Not sure about the console crowd as to what consoles even support HDR, have to assume the PS4 Pro is probably the only one at the moment.

Anyways, I don't touch anything owned by Sony.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 30, 2017, 10:43 Ozmodan

Bullshit! There is no way a wireless mouse's batteries are going to last much more than a week unless they come up with some way to charge them. Any gamer who buys into their hype is going to be sadly disappointed.

I don't waste money on wireless for my desktop anymore. Nothing worse than a battery going dead in the middle of a big fight.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Aug 30, 2017, 10:38 Ozmodan

What is good for TV is no so good for a game.  

News Comments > Sonic Mania DRM Issues
1. Re: Sonic Mania DRM Issues Aug 30, 2017, 10:35 Ozmodan

Putting Denuvo on a inexpensive game like this is despicable. I think Steam broke a record giving refunds for this game.  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer
10. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer Aug 29, 2017, 01:07 Ozmodan

I don't know, seems kind of weird they picked undead to be the last race. Certainly won't be in any party I play.

One thing I can agree on, the original ending was horrid. At least they fixed that in later releases.

News Comments > Xenia This Week
4. Re: Xenia This Week Aug 28, 2017, 15:48 Ozmodan

Steam has no compunctions about putting any game on their system. The crappier the better seems to be their motto.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 28, 2017, 15:46 Ozmodan

Beamer wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 14:30:
Cutter wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 13:00:
Another phony liberal CEO who claims he loathes the GOP but has zero problem with exploiting workers and not paying taxes. When will thee clowns learn that public posturing doesn't make a lick of difference when what you actually practice is diametrically opposed to what you preach.

So you suggest they pay more taxes than they're supposed to?

I never, ever understand this argument. Is it even possible to do this? Someone can oppose the tax system and still pay exactly how much they're supposed to. Not to mention, if you pay more than you're supposed to, the board will send you out on your ass.

This is a child's argument. It's like expecting someone who thinks the designated hitter rule is idiotic to refuse to use a designated hitter when playing AL games, giving a huge advantage to competitors...

Did you even read the article?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 28, 2017, 10:26 Ozmodan

Done buying expensive monitors when a TV works just as well. Got a 4k 32" tv for $350 the other day and it works great.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 28, 2017, 10:23 Ozmodan

Wearables are such a joke. The technology is just not there yet.  

1795 Comments. 90 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo