Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1841 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 24, 2017, 09:27 Ozmodan

Buffalo Wild Wings, guaranteed for multiple bathroom trips and a major degrade of all bodily systems.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans
31. Re: PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans Oct 23, 2017, 19:33 Ozmodan

These games come and go, next spring it will be another game and this one will have already been forgotten. They should milk this game all they can while it is pertinent. The chances of a sequel being another hit are quite slim.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Day One Issues Outlined
17. Re: Destiny 2 Day One Issues Outlined Oct 20, 2017, 12:53 Ozmodan

Darks wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 10:00:
Known issues, but not fixed yet? WTF!!!

Bungie is slipping.

Rather minor list of issues that probably don't effect many people. Most are just using your common sense.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 19, 2017, 15:22 Ozmodan

Don't know about the current model of the Rogue, but past models have been a maintenance nightmare.  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Oct 18, 2017, 20:49 Ozmodan

Yeah the problem is these loot boxes are rapidly becoming necessary, not just optional.  

News Comments > Activision Patents Driving Microtransactions Through Matchmaking
34. Re: Activision Patents Driving Microtransactions Through Matchmaking Oct 18, 2017, 15:04 Ozmodan

How is this even patentable? The yahoos at the patent office must be drinking la la juice.

If only congress would fix our broken patent system.

News Comments > Visceral Closing; Star Wars Game Changing Direction
33. Re: Visceral Closing; Star Wars Game Changing Direction Oct 18, 2017, 09:54 Ozmodan

Wear blinders much? Battlefront II is about as pay-to-win as you can get!  

News Comments > Visceral Closing; Star Wars Game Changing Direction
4. Re: Visceral Closing; Star Wars Game Changing Direction Oct 17, 2017, 21:23 Ozmodan

Yeah, by the time we actually see this game it will be highly monetized with every conceivable method available to EA.

Looks like a dark future for games upcoming.

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Oct 16, 2017, 14:04 Ozmodan

This nonsense that they are not making money leads them to include loot boxes is ridiculous. Far more people are buying their games. Secondly many of these titles are just upgrades from prior versions hence much of their prior work makes it much easier to code the game, they are certainly not starting out from scratch on most of these titles.

I have plenty of games to play so if you put in RNG loot boxes you won't see a dime from me.

For those that don't think this is gambling, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

News Comments > The Evil Within 2 is Out
3. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 13, 2017, 12:33 Ozmodan

The original was horrible, the devs have to be deluded to think that they needed to make a new version.

Only a masochist would purchase this.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 12, 2017, 08:39 Ozmodan

theglaze wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 02:12:
“While there’s an element of chance in these mechanics, the player is always guaranteed to receive in-game content (even if the player unfortunately receives something they don’t want). We think of it as a similar principle to collectible card games: Sometimes you’ll open a pack and get a brand new holographic card you’ve had your eye on for a while. But other times you’ll end up with a pack of cards you already have.”

I hate to say it, but that makes sense to me..

Oh come on, it is clearly GAMBLING. Giving voice to their lame excuse just makes you as bad as them. It has been and always will be gambling.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Released
12. Re: Console FoV Oct 10, 2017, 11:24 Ozmodan

DarkCntry wrote on Oct 10, 2017, 10:07:
Jagacademy wrote on Oct 10, 2017, 09:44:
The FoV is 60, with no way to change it. I'm sorry, but there is just absolutely no excuse for this in any game released in the last 25 years. It is almost impossible to comprehend, borderline criminal.

Avoid this game like the plague.

Honestly, even with the FOV that low, it's a third-person game...

Hell though, I'm just surprised the first reply wasn't someone complaining about the lootboxes despite them being wholly inconsequential.

Have you bothered to read how the loot boxes effect the game? From your comment it is rather evident you have not!

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Released
10. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Released Oct 10, 2017, 11:21 Ozmodan

Again the pay-to-win lootboxes are a major detriment. I think they are doing a major disservice to their player base. I certainly will not fund them with a purchase.  

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended
4. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended Oct 10, 2017, 11:19 Ozmodan

After finding out how much pay-to-win it is with the loot boxes and how disappointing the first one was, just going to skip this game.  

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: etc. Oct 6, 2017, 17:02 Ozmodan

Personally I find the dirty Chinese restaurant game pretty funny. It seems our health department is shutting one of those down about every month. Mexican restaurants are also common on this list. There are a lot of clean ones of course, but that does not excuse the dirty ones.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 6, 2017, 16:55 Ozmodan

I am still using CCleaner, just don't use the auto update feature.

I have yet to find a better tool although some of those mentioned do just as good a job, just not as feature rich.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2017, 16:52 Ozmodan

Musk is a big ideas man. He does not bother himself with details, like the island is already essentially bankrupt and like multiple people have mentioned the distribution system must be rebuilt. Not to mention the corrupt public officials that have blocked so much of the rebuild.

Good luck with that Elon.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 3, 2017, 22:08 Ozmodan

Doctors would be far better off just to ask an experienced nurse than use an AI system that guesses at treatments using empirical averages.

You would be scared shitless if you knew how inexperienced many doctors are in the ICU.

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Delay; New Founder's Option
2. Re: Star Control: Origins Delay; New Founder's Option Oct 3, 2017, 22:04 Ozmodan

Agreed, much prefer a Starflight sequel over Star Control.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 3, 2017, 22:02 Ozmodan

Using a game frozen in time trying to predict a baseball season is beyond ridiculous. The number of players that produce every year is small, far too much fluctuation in player abilities to do something this silly.  

1841 Comments. 93 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo