Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1555 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 16, 2016, 12:59 Ozmodan

ROFL, it is a game, anyone can play it and play it well if they practice. So I got a real chuckle how that idiot thought it was an upset. These game commentators are worse than sports ones.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 16, 2016, 12:56 Ozmodan

Tried that Shadow Warrior II game, did not like it. Waiting for civ 6.  

News Comments > Project Space Sector Announced
7. Re: Project Space Sector Announced Oct 15, 2016, 09:36 Ozmodan

Well since I was not impressed at all by Stellaris, I just deleted it off the computer, Moo II was better. Distant worlds is ok, but I did not like the way the AI works. I have to micro manage just about everything in the early part of the game. If you let the AI manage most of the mundane stuff you end up broke with pirates everywhere. Trying to build defenses to counter the pirates just kills your economy without major micromanaging. So I am still waiting for someone to come up with a decent 4x space game.  

News Comments > Streamship Ahoy - Farabel
1. Re: Streamship Ahoy - Farabel Oct 15, 2016, 06:27 Ozmodan

I am all for innovation, but this sounds like the dumbest idea for a game ever.  

News Comments > Stellaris Leviathans Story Pack This Month
1. Re: Stellaris Leviathans Story Pack This Month Oct 10, 2016, 10:54 Ozmodan

why is it that these 4x space games still struggle with the magic that MOO II had?

I was disappointed with this game, but maybe they are fixing their mistakes.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 9, 2016, 08:53 Ozmodan

ROFL, the game has been released for at least two years, what is this early access nonsense?

Repeating marketing gobbledygook is just dumb.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 8, 2016, 21:00 Ozmodan

Watching other people play games, if that isn't the laziest thing I have ever heard, it is certainly close.

Was driving by a college the other day and stopped at a light that had a crosswalk for students. There were a bunch of students crossing and everyone had their head in their phone and not one looked up to see if the traffic was stopping.

Sad thing to see.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 8, 2016, 20:54 Ozmodan

it will be a long time before I let a car self drive me. They need to make major improvements to the AI before I will ever trust that. like that fool who was watching a dvd when his car went under a truck, sorry no way would I take that chance.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2016, 16:56 Ozmodan

Any idiot can put write any nonsense on the internet and someone will publish it. That story on the Centauri planet is absurd. A planet that revolves around a sun in 11 days will have an immense amount of radiation it is being subjected to. Secondly the planet is much larger than the earth, good luck trying to walk on it and even if you could, you could never go out in daylight or be fried from the radiation.

Even Mars is immensely more habitable than this joke of a planet.

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man Preorders & Video
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man Preorders & Video Oct 8, 2016, 16:49 Ozmodan

I just stopped buying their dlc, it just seems like a soak your gamers blind strategy. Especially when the music is separate? No one does that than this idiot developer.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
6. Re: New GeForce Drivers Oct 7, 2016, 09:43 Ozmodan

When the software directed me to register I stopped using it. Odd thing, on the windows 7 computer it still works and does not require registration.

You really only need to update drivers when you have a new game that the new driver has been updated to use.

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
5. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 6, 2016, 19:58 Ozmodan

I did not like III, so it does not surprise me that the pc is an afterthought to them.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing
2. Re: Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing Oct 6, 2016, 19:57 Ozmodan

Well it was not a $60 game to start with and it is really just a simulation, the game is just a half finished game that they foisted on the public as finished.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2016, 16:56 Ozmodan

Oh it is on HBO. My cable tried to entice me for a free month, far TOO much money for a few good shows they have.

I am not impressed with any of their shows including Game of Thrones.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 5, 2016, 16:52 Ozmodan

4k...8k most people can't tell the difference. More an advertising gimmick than anything else.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 5, 2016, 16:50 Ozmodan

Why does the Eve staff always pick weird platforms to write their games for?  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Specs
17. Re: Gears of War 4 Specs Oct 5, 2016, 16:46 Ozmodan

4K resolution is kind of a joke. Unless you have a 50+ inch monitor you probably won't see much difference. I have a 4k monitor next to a 1080 one and it is really hard to tell the difference between them.

So I guess if you play on a big 4k TV or monitor you will see a difference, but if you are using desktop monitors, it is a waste of money.

I also store most of my games on a hard disk, the SSD just houses games that I most actively play. Rather easy to move these games around if you have steam. Storing all your games on a SSD just tells me you are lazy.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Arsenal Trailer
13. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Arsenal Trailer Oct 4, 2016, 08:18 Ozmodan

I just avoid anything associated with Games Workshop. Far as I am concerned they have destroyed the Warhammer universe with their idiotic policies.  

9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2016, 18:50 Ozmodan

The game is pretty clutzy at the moment. I don't hold out much hope they will right the ship in time.  

News Comments > Farabel Trailer
1. Re: Farabel Trailer Oct 3, 2016, 10:53 Ozmodan

I can't think of anything dumber than playing backward.  

1555 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo