Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1515 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Xsyon Drops Subscriptions
3. Re: Xsyon Drops Subscriptions Dec 22, 2015, 14:07 Ozmodan

I think they had 7 people playing the other day, does not look good for the franchise.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale
8. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 22, 2015, 14:05 Ozmodan

"The Steam Store is experiencing a heavy load right now, please try again later" LOL.  

News Comments > Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition Trailer
10. Re: Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition Trailer Dec 22, 2015, 07:58 Ozmodan

Good game, BUT seriously how many mindless zombies can you kill without getting major brain damage?

Looks to me like just another money grab to get the addicted to shell out more cash.

News Comments > Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell for SteamOS
2. Re: Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell for SteamOS Dec 22, 2015, 07:53 Ozmodan

Who in the world is going use steam OS?

Wish the developers would spend time on fixes bugs instead of this crap

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
11. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 22, 2015, 07:50 Ozmodan

Just another example of a generation of people who cannot fathom taking personal responsibility for their actions. It is everyone else's fault.  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Documentary
4. Re: Pillars of Eternity Documentary Dec 21, 2015, 15:30 Ozmodan

Your kidding me, they are charging to watch a documentary?

Their greed has no bounds....

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VI
5. Re: Steamship Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VI Dec 16, 2015, 20:58 Ozmodan

Port of a mobile game and they are charging for it???

ROFL

Controller won't work and the interface is horrid. It is so bad there is not one positive review on steam.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2015, 21:03.

News Comments > GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features
3. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 16, 2015, 08:59 Ozmodan

This software is so broken. Won't even download graphics drivers on windows 10. I just ignore it now.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gun Nerfed
15. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gun Nerfed Dec 11, 2015, 23:06 Ozmodan

Xero wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 18:29:
I read an article that stated why e-Sports can never be considered a sport and this was the key reason being. Your skill is based on the data the company sets down and it is what they want it to be.
If your awesome with 1 particular weapon lets say and it's due to an overpower or technical issue in design, the company can just make the adjustment and gone.
Sure, you can get awesome at a particular game and become great, but in the end, it's the developers that have the final say on how great you can become based on what they want to tweak.

I feel this issue was moreso the developers wanted to create more headlines and get a little CS GO news headlines by adding a new gun but making it absurd enough that you would talk about it. Mission accomplished. After reeling in enough new players/old players, they correct the issue and hope new players/old players stick around a bit longer.

You nailed it.

News Comments > Rokh Announced
5. Re: Rokh Announced Dec 11, 2015, 23:02 Ozmodan

harlock wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 12:28:
my problems with these persistent survival games is when you log out, people destroy your compound and steal your shit...

its like you have to play the game like a full time job to enjoy it

Bingo. Once people realize that they leave and the game dies. Does not help that they were involved in the Age of Conan development either, very bad game design, I would never put such on a resume.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 11, 2015, 22:58 Ozmodan

Seriously why would anyone internet enable a barbeque? If you are that stupid, you really deserve anything that happens.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.0
14. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Dec 11, 2015, 22:54 Ozmodan

Great White Shark wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 22:50:
Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 20:19:
That trailer looks exactly like every other one over the last few years. I don't see any real progress there. And the animations still look horrendous.

Uh literally open your fucking eyes? They are making massive strides on this, its finally starting to look like its coming together.

People like you and Derek Smart are going to look pretty dumb if this keeps moving in this direction.

You need to remove those rose colored glasses and face reality, this game is a joke and that is not going to change. Trying to make this new build look like a big improvement is laughable and an exercise in futility. Your money is gone, face it and move on.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.0
12. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Dec 11, 2015, 22:49 Ozmodan

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 22:20:
Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 20:19:
That trailer looks exactly like every other one over the last few years. I don't see any real progress there. And the animations still look horrendous.
They've implemented multi-crew ships, zoning, large-world maps, missions, quantum drive, FPS combat and EVA yet you can't see any progress? As for the trailer, what's important is that everything show you can do in-game now. It's no longer just a flashy PR video, as the trolls claimed before.

The animations are poor but they're temporary. It also doesn't have anti-aliasing, DX12 support or any one of thousands of other features planned... BECAUSE IT'S PRE-ALPHA. They're still reworking the player skeletons and will be building a motion capture room into the new LA studio. If your point is that there's still a lot of work to do then no shit, Sherlock.

Seriously, isn't about time for all you deluded people to stop defending this studio? The game is still garbage and the changes they are trumpeting don't fix the major problems. Stop making excuses and face reality, they are way over their heads making this game and the chances of it getting better are not good. Even friends of mine who have stubbornly stuck with this title have finally realized that they will probably never see a decent game out of this now even though they have invested a ton of money in it.

You can paint all sorts of rosey colors on a POS, but it is still a POS! I think Derek Smart is a complete ass, but he sure called it about this studio.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online on Steam
9. Re: MechWarrior Online on Steam Dec 11, 2015, 06:13 Ozmodan

Really crappy game and the item shop really soaks people who use it.  

News Comments > EA's Competitive Gaming Division
14. Re: EA's Competitive Gaming Division Dec 11, 2015, 06:11 Ozmodan

Sepharo wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 02:41:
DangerDog wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 02:12:
Nobody in the US takes esports seriously

That's not even remotely true.

Yep it is true. They put an arena in town in a perfect place for it and it is struggling. Who in the world would pay to watch someone play a game? Only fruitcakes if you ask me. You can do that for free on utube, etc.

News Comments > Devilian Released
4. Re: Devilian Released Dec 11, 2015, 06:07 Ozmodan

A very shallow game. It tanked in Korea, so they thought it might make some money over here. Personally, I think Trion wasted their time. Certainly is NOT worth spending a dime on.  

News Comments > EVE Online Updated
21. Re: EVE Online Updated Dec 9, 2015, 06:48 Ozmodan

Dirwulf wrote on Dec 8, 2015, 22:32:
CODE always wins. Always. Buy a permit. Don't fly AFK. o7

Nonsense, code is a bunch of cowards who run when they have even close to even odds. Fly a ship with decent defense and they won't touch it.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 8, 2015, 18:02 Ozmodan

As usual, lots of whiners. Windows 10 is a better OS than the prior versions, so why wouldn't you update?

News Comments > Elite Dangerous VR Specs
28. Re: Elite Dangerous VR Specs Dec 6, 2015, 09:43 Ozmodan

i.e. they have not bothered to optimize the code.

Game is boring anyways, they reuse the same celestial graphics over and over again.

Oh for a decent space game....

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Patch Status
7. Re: Just Cause 3 Patch Status Dec 3, 2015, 13:05 Ozmodan

You really have to wonder if any of these studios spend much time on testing their product.

This game has a lot of issues, steam if filled with complaints.

1515 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo