Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1467 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Albion Online Closed Beta
2. Re: Albion Online Closed Beta Nov 23, 2015, 23:52 Ozmodan

Yep, too little too late. Top down view really dates it too. In a pvp game I want to look what is ahead, which you cannot do in this game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2015, 22:29 Ozmodan

That is funny a scumbag cheater company whining because someone got ahold of their source code.

News Comments > Star Control Founder's Program
1. Re: Star Control Founder's Program Nov 19, 2015, 22:23 Ozmodan

I have yet to play a good game from them even though I really like the strategy genre.

This prefunding crap has to stop. Too many bad games get funded and then everyone screams when they don't meet expectations.

News Comments > Disgaea on Steam "Soon"
9. Re: Disgaea on Steam Nov 17, 2015, 17:09 Ozmodan

What is the point of bringing a 12 year old game to steam? Did not even like the game when it came out and if you want strategy there are far better offerings out there these days.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
15. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 16:34 Ozmodan

Blah, just another pay-to-win game. Wish games like this would just disappear.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2015, 12:13 Ozmodan

One thing you can guarantee, the PS4 will never be backwards compatible with the PS3 because of the major architecture differences.  

News Comments > Windows 10 Outperforms SteamOS
12. Re: Windows 10 Outperforms SteamOS Nov 13, 2015, 12:10 Ozmodan

Tried playing games on Linux, complete waste of computer resources. Now I just laugh at anyone trying to play games on Linux knowing them for stubborn fools for not realizing their folly.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
20. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 12:04 Ozmodan

Lord Tea wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 11:31:
I'm mighty surprised. One must assume most of these 12M copies are for consoles. Because the PC port is a $60 catastrophe that can't be played with a mouse/keyboard in its current state and form.

You must have a problem with your computer because it works fine on mine!

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. I'm leaving Android for IOS Nov 12, 2015, 19:09 Ozmodan

and I thought only kids were the only ones who played a lot of games on a phone. Personally think the quality of mobile games poor at best and have to find one I can play more than an hour or so and that is on a pad not a phone. Phone screens are just too small.

I agree, a really stupid article, kind of have to question the site editor for letting such trash be on his site.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 10, 2015, 22:21 Ozmodan

FanDuel and DraftKings are nothing else but gambling. You get much better odds in Vegas. Just a get rich quick scheme from some shady characters.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
27. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 12:34 Ozmodan

Runs great on my system and it is not a $2000 gaming computer either, really does not need SLI from my perspective.

Not sure what that guy is whining about mods, I just modified some ini settings and game works fine.

Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive, my guess some of the complaints originate from people using older systems

I am enjoying the game.

News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
55. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 9, 2015, 18:43 Ozmodan

Wow never seen such a bunch of whiners over nothing.

Grow up. You really don't need SLI for these games, I run them all on high with my 980, I had two of them once, but sold the other one to a friend as all the extra heat was not worth the minor performance differences I was seeing.

For all you challenged people that can't edit a simple ini file, ROFL! Much rather have it there instead of buried deep in some cascading menu.

Next time don't make yourself look so ridiculous crying about very minor issues.

News Comments > World of Fishing Beta Opens
6. Re: World of Fishing Beta Opens Nov 4, 2015, 00:13 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 22:59:
People love fishing in MMOs so why not a fishing MMO? It'd probably be do better as an SP game with MP, but I will not be surprised if they do pretty well with this. Honestly, there have been worse ideas for games.

The only people who fish in MMO's are those with so much time on their hands that they can't think of anything else to do. One of those last skills you actually bother with. I just don't see this game going anywhere.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 3, 2015, 21:36 Ozmodan

Notice the new games are already locking fps on consoles. The graphics chips on the consoles are already out dated. There are no new consoles in sight atm either.

Just $200 gets me a pc graphics card that is significantly faster than any console.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
16. Re: Morning Screenshots Nov 3, 2015, 14:40 Ozmodan

I played 3 on both PC and console and I thought there was a huge advantage with a mouse/keyboard over the controller. Maybe for someone that is really deft with the controller there might not be such a big difference, but it is for me.  

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC Released
5. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC Released Nov 3, 2015, 14:30 Ozmodan

Why would you use a gamepad on a pc? The keyboard/mouse combo is so much superior, especially if you are doing pvp.  

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Free DLC
10. Re: Sword Coast Legends Free DLC Oct 31, 2015, 08:34 Ozmodan

DarkCntry wrote on Oct 31, 2015, 01:21:
My friends and I enjoy the game and we all hail from the days of yore...even pre-dating the whole notion of Elf being a class.

Honestly I remember no one even claiming it was going to be NWN, only that it was going to bring the ability to run D&D digitally. That said, the tools are pretty bare-bones right now and I'm part of the optimistic crowd and hoping they will get fleshed out, but until then my friends and I are quite content running the game the way it is as a weekly thing.

Glad you are enjoying it with your friends. The game does have possibilities but it is obvious they released it way too early it is not even close to being finished. I guess if you don't mind paying for a half finished game, that seems to be quite common these days, it is your money. Personally, I tried it with a friend and we both removed it from our systems. It is a complete waste of money at this point from our perspective. To say we were disappointed is an understatement. The above patch really does nothing to help the game. Might try it again if they actually fix some of the major problems.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 29, 2015, 16:54 Ozmodan

Can't even imagine trying to play a fps game on a phone. All you would be is cannon fodder.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2015, 16:52 Ozmodan

jdreyer wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:30:
Razumen wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 10:59:
I wonder if Sony kind of shot themselves in the foot by switching architectures again? Sure the Cell had it's issues, but developers were getting used to working with it, and if they improved the design they could've had an even better performing console than the XB1 that might have actually been capable of supporting PS3 games.

They would have had to pay for the development cost of a new cell processor. That's 100s of millions of dollars, and there's no guarantee that it would be faster than x86 architecture which has had billions poured into its development over the years. Also, Sony originally developed the cell proc along with IBM and Toshiba, neither of whom really ended up doing anything with it. Finding partners this time around would probably prove pretty difficult.

Exactly. Moving to the Intel cpus was a no brainer. The xbox would have kicked their butt in performance unless they dumped a lot of money into the PS3 architecture. So they saved a lot of money and got a box that is better than the xbox.

News Comments > Blade & Soul Founder's Closed Beta Tomorrow
2. Re: Blade & Soul Founder's Closed Beta Tomorrow Oct 28, 2015, 13:30 Ozmodan

Another name for a founder is SUCKER!

Black Desert is a pretty game, but don't even bother with it unless you are into pvp.

1467 Comments. 74 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo