Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 2042 (Senior)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Get The Darkness II for Free
2. Re: Get The Darkness II for Free Mar 26, 2018, 21:20 Ozmodan

Odd I was going to say it was one of the worst games I have played.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Sets Sail
39. Re: Sea of Thieves Sets Sail Mar 21, 2018, 10:20 Ozmodan

Rhett wrote on Mar 21, 2018, 10:12:
Definitely worth trying, it's just not worth $60. :/

And because it's a Microsoft Store game, it'll never go on sale.

Been playing the game and it is definitely worth the $60 IMO. How many games are? I think the PS4 people are eating their heart out!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 21, 2018, 10:08 Ozmodan

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 21, 2018, 10:06:
Klaus Flouride wrote on Mar 21, 2018, 03:42:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 20, 2018, 18:42:
Who's melania, the real First Ladies are Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal and Summer Zervos.

How tRump Consultants Exploited the Facebook data of Millions of Americans

I can't trust the credibility of someone named 'Stormy'.
Since her name is Stephanie Gregory Clifford you should have no issues with her credibility.
Or would you rather put your trust in a lying piece of shit like the dotus. http://time.com/5084420/donald-trump-lies-claims-fact-checks/

LOL she is in it strictly for the money and will say anything to get more money. So the believeability index of either is zero.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 19, 2018, 11:07 Ozmodan

A big LOL for any idiot playing fortnite on their phone!!!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: etc. Mar 15, 2018, 15:56 Ozmodan

deqer wrote on Mar 15, 2018, 15:32:
Nullity wrote on Mar 15, 2018, 13:08:
The Future of SSDs and HDDs in Data Centers.

As much as I'd like to, I still haven't even bought a SSD for my desktop PC, as I simply can't justify the ridiculous cost over a (much larger) HDD.
I was like this too, but then I got an SSD. Having instant boot times, and instant response times on everything was worth it and I feel I've gotten my money back from those time savings.

I have a 256GB
SSD and a 512GB one sitting on the shelf as I ended up upgrading to a 1GB. Games I play regularly go on the SSD and it makes a huge difference.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 15, 2018, 15:51 Ozmodan

Have any of you seen pubg on a mobile, a complete joke! Even on a tablet it is retarded.

Same with Ark Survival. You just cannot put games like this on a mobile platform and expect anything but a joke of a game.

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Kuban Begins
1. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Kuban Begins Mar 15, 2018, 15:49 Ozmodan

Or how the Russians had to use older US planes during the war.  

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
10. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Mar 15, 2018, 07:18 Ozmodan

Have my hopes up for this too. So many mech game failures, just have to hope that Paradox learned from them.  

News Comments > Two Endless Space 2 Content Packs
1. Re: Two Endless Space 2 Content Packs Mar 13, 2018, 09:33 Ozmodan

Way to gouge your customers for a few quests and some music. So glad I passed on 2, as space strategy games go it is not in the top 3.  

News Comments > Project C Announced
6. Re: Project C Announced Mar 8, 2018, 15:10 Ozmodan

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 11:00:
It's an MMORPG.. guess they didn't get the memo that those are so 2000-2013..

You have been reading too much fake news, there are a bunch of them in stream. New design tools are making them much easier to make. If you make a good one, you have a long term income stream verses most of your console titles are lucky to last 6 months.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 2, 2018, 10:12 Ozmodan

Putting any AAA game on the switch is a real reach. The console just does not have the HP to run them so major sacrifices have to be made.

Ours sits in the closet, it's fragility was it's downfall.

News Comments > 0N 0W Launches
1. Re: 0N 0W Launches Mar 2, 2018, 10:10 Ozmodan

After watching the trailer, this game is definitely for the far out crowd.  

News Comments > Trump Calls Game Meeting
28. Re: Trump Calls Game Meeting Mar 2, 2018, 10:08 Ozmodan

Another stunt by Trump, he certainly enjoys stirring the pot.

Earth to posters, if you think the democrats are any better, just read some of Shumer's or Pelosi's posts.

Both parties are screwed up beyond help and the 2020 election is going to be just as bad as the last one. You watch, the democrats will put up another left wing nut leaving us with little choice like the last election.

The only positive thing is just maybe we will see some significant move by third parties that are not extreme.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 1, 2018, 14:38 Ozmodan

My kids have a 6+ and a 7 waiting on batteries since January. So the battery replacement process is obviously majorly broken.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
9. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Feb 25, 2018, 20:45 Ozmodan

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 25, 2018, 18:54:
Another anecdotal testimonial:

My LG OLED TV is approaching 2.5 years old, and since I am a retired single person, it is on A LOT. In fact, it is on (with The Avengers playing) at the moment I am typing this post. If there is any burn in, I can't detect it. And that's even with me carelessly leaving it paused for 30 minutes or more while watching things a lot more often than I probably should, including occasionally channels with "banners".

So, there might be some problems, but they certainly aren't universal.

Well is it enough of a problem for Samsung to get out of the business. My brother has a 2 year old OLED from LG and it is now showing signs of burn in. Since the set cost over $2500 he is most unhappy about it.

News Comments > Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC
6. Re: Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC Feb 25, 2018, 20:25 Ozmodan

Slick wrote on Feb 25, 2018, 18:40:
Saboth wrote on Feb 25, 2018, 15:06:
Eh, I don't fault them for showing their product. I do fault them for associating with CPAC though, wretched hive of scum and villainy that it is.

It's funny, all I can think of is Rose's quote in EP 8. when she sets up a similar "It's a terrible place, full of the worst people in the galaxy" line, and then smash cut to Canto Bight with rich assholes clinking champagne glasses. ^_^

And the democratic version is just as bad, full of the same rich assholes. It is to the point where neither party represents most of us in the middle.

I pretty much ignore all of them.....

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 24, 2018, 13:18 Ozmodan

That speed map is about as useless as a wet paper bag. Just because some ISP advertises a speed you have to realize it is just an optimal speed on a empty line. In real use you get much less. The Comcast line I used to have would choke on movies during prime time. My ISP now gets much better through put while advertising less speed because they don't overload their network.

So if you have Comcast as your provider, pardon me while I chortle at your lack thereof.

News Comments > More on Controlling Star Control
1. Re: More on Controlling Star Control Feb 24, 2018, 13:10 Ozmodan

Seems to me these are two children crying over spilt milk. Either one of these two are acting like pure jerks or they both are. In this day and age the concept of absolute ownership is ridiculous.  

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Award Winners
1. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Winners Feb 23, 2018, 10:41 Ozmodan

Just personal opinion, but Divinity Original Sin II blew the doors off of Zelda. Even past hits like the Witcher III were better. Our Switch sits in the closet now, broken for the third and last time, for a portable it is far too fragile.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
7. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 19, 2018, 07:05 Ozmodan

I am disturbed by all the news services, they all focus only on news that fits their agenda, with some like CNN and MSNBC taking that to the extremes. Nobody seems to take the time to fact check either.  

2042 Comments. 103 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo