Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1727 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Announced
32. Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Announced Jan 27, 2017, 11:22 Ozmodan

It makes no sense that a popular game like this needs crowd funding. I really liked the first game, but after the success of their first product I would never give them money for a second, that just seems stupid. They made a lot of money on that game.

If you want to blindly throw money at them fine, but I will buy it on steam when it becomes available. In the meantime, I can use that money on other things that are currently available.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
26. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 26, 2017, 18:31 Ozmodan

• Saboth wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 18:21:
    Good. Everyone with any common sense should resist this fascist idiot. The fact his administration of morons wants to "review" scientific information before we are allowed to see it is ridiculous. I doubt any of them even know how to read a scientific study, judging by the nonsense Republicans spout. Our tax dollars are paying for this research, and we should be privy to it without interference from some plutocratic nincompoops that deny reality and scientific fact, trying to replace facts with "alternative facts" (ie: lies).

Trump works for us. The government works for us. The "federal land" that sits on reserves and makes up nationals parks that the GOP wants to sell off to corporations so Rex Tillerson can make some profit is *our* land.

How original another anti-Trump rant. Hope you feel better getting that off your chest. I am certainly not a Trump fan, but rants just get you laughed at.

Personally wish someone would use the existing monopoly laws to nip this nonsense in the bud.

News Comments > etc., etc.
    4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 22:22 Ozmodan

Don't understand the voice actor strike. Just put an ad out on the net and you will have people lining up to do it. Kind of like the Air Controllers strike, people just ignored them as they were replaced. Not as if there are few people that have the skills....  

News Comments > etc.
    1. Re: etc. Jan 24, 2017, 10:40 Ozmodan

It is a shame that Walton Goggins makes such a good villain. I think he could be a great leading man if given the chance. Always impressed with his acting skills.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
    2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2017, 23:03 Ozmodan

Going to be a lot of games that will not coded for the Switch. Strictly a niche product.

News Comments > Diablo III Postmortem
    5. Re: Diablo III Postmortem Jan 23, 2017, 22:55 Ozmodan

What I never understood was when you have a game like Diablo II that has a sizable community still playing it, why would you change such a successful design? Probably because you thought you could do it better? well Jay now we know you have no ability to make it better, it still has not approached the level that Diablo II had.  

News Comments > Stars in Shadow Released
    8. Re: Stars in Shadow Released Jan 20, 2017, 08:38 Ozmodan

Had this on my watch list. Will have to try it out.  

News Comments > NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins
    20. Re: NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins Jan 17, 2017, 23:51 Ozmodan

I just deleted the software when they attempted to make me create an account. I just download new drivers when I see that I need them now.

The idiot who wrote that response is completely clueless that no one wants another unnecessary account logon that serves no purpose whatsoever. Definitely will look at AMD next time I get a graphics card.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
    11. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 17, 2017, 23:43 Ozmodan

I think the person who gave Manning a security clearance should serve out his sentence. I think Snowdon is most definitely a whistle blower and should also have a pardon and I spent many years in the intelligence community.  

News Comments > Tibia Turns 20
    4. Re: Tibia Turns 20 Jan 10, 2017, 18:29 Ozmodan

What complete nonsense. Been playing MMO's forever and never heard of this game. Another hole in the wall game that no one knew about. Those numbers they threw out are completely bogus!  

News Comments > PC Brut@l Next Month
    8. Re: PC Brut@l Next Month Jan 10, 2017, 07:42 Ozmodan

Sorry, but using ASCII graphics in anything in this day and age is ludicrous.

Any developer that is this stupid needs to see their game get a -10.

If you think using such is ok I think you have a screw loose.

News Comments > Scalebound Cancelled
    12. Re: Scalebound Cancelled Jan 10, 2017, 07:39 Ozmodan

Kind of funny as a MMORPG forum post had this listed as one of the games they were looking forward to.

The unfortunate problem with game development, many of the dreamers have great difficulty implementing such.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
    14. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 9, 2017, 19:04 Ozmodan

Worked for a software firm that outsourced our entire group to India. Really stupid decision because the banks we used to sell to won't buy the product any more because the support is horrendous and the package is so messed up now as to be far inferior the competitors that they previously owned.

You have to consider though, it is California, the land of the fruitloops. I had to leave the state, just could not stand the battle with stupidity.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 9, 2017, 18:54 Ozmodan

nin wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 15:13:
    Ozmodan wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 15:08:
    The reason no one noticed, there is not much noticeable difference visually in the higher resolution, especially in games. Unless you have a 60+ inch monitor the difference is slight.

Digital Foundry says it's noticeable, but I doubt that will stop your bitching...

So why is noone ooing and ahing over the changes? Sure it does look somewhat better, but you really have to look close to see it. On my 27" monitor it is hardly noteworthy. Just not that big of a deal.

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
    5. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Jan 9, 2017, 15:11 Ozmodan

When you get down to it, this was not a blockbuster season for games, hence not much selection for quality games. Not hard to stay at number 1 when you competition is so weak.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 9, 2017, 15:08 Ozmodan

The reason no one noticed, there is not much noticeable difference visually in the higher resolution, especially in games. Unless you have a 60+ inch monitor the difference is slight.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
    1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2017, 00:46 Ozmodan

Dealt extensively with these credit idiots when I worked at Fair Isaac. The stupid things they use to affect your credit would shock you. And yes they all have multiple credit scores. What a lender sees is different from what you see over the internet. Surprised it took this long to fine them, they have been doing this for a long time.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
    11. Re: etc., etc. Jan 3, 2017, 10:00 Ozmodan

The rush to tabloid journalism is really sad, no one fact checks a story anymore and they could care less if it is wrong, they just move on to the next sensationalist story.

Funny how they have the nerve to criticize Facebook for fake news when they are purveyors.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
    2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 31, 2016, 15:30 Ozmodan

Sad when the Washington Post stoops to NY Times levels. Of course NBC news had to report on this too without any research into the story. The state of the US's news organizations is sadly lacking.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
    2. Re: Saturday Mobilization Dec 31, 2016, 15:19 Ozmodan

A 4k monitor on a surface pro, rather ridiculous, most people won't discern a difference with such a small screen. What a waste of resources.  

1727 Comments. 87 pages. Viewing page 8.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
    and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo