Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1987 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC
6. Re: Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC Feb 25, 2018, 20:25 Ozmodan

Slick wrote on Feb 25, 2018, 18:40:
Saboth wrote on Feb 25, 2018, 15:06:
Eh, I don't fault them for showing their product. I do fault them for associating with CPAC though, wretched hive of scum and villainy that it is.

It's funny, all I can think of is Rose's quote in EP 8. when she sets up a similar "It's a terrible place, full of the worst people in the galaxy" line, and then smash cut to Canto Bight with rich assholes clinking champagne glasses. ^_^

And the democratic version is just as bad, full of the same rich assholes. It is to the point where neither party represents most of us in the middle.

I pretty much ignore all of them.....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 24, 2018, 13:18 Ozmodan

That speed map is about as useless as a wet paper bag. Just because some ISP advertises a speed you have to realize it is just an optimal speed on a empty line. In real use you get much less. The Comcast line I used to have would choke on movies during prime time. My ISP now gets much better through put while advertising less speed because they don't overload their network.

So if you have Comcast as your provider, pardon me while I chortle at your lack thereof.

News Comments > More on Controlling Star Control
1. Re: More on Controlling Star Control Feb 24, 2018, 13:10 Ozmodan

Seems to me these are two children crying over spilt milk. Either one of these two are acting like pure jerks or they both are. In this day and age the concept of absolute ownership is ridiculous.  

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Award Winners
1. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Winners Feb 23, 2018, 10:41 Ozmodan

Just personal opinion, but Divinity Original Sin II blew the doors off of Zelda. Even past hits like the Witcher III were better. Our Switch sits in the closet now, broken for the third and last time, for a portable it is far too fragile.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
7. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 19, 2018, 07:05 Ozmodan

I am disturbed by all the news services, they all focus only on news that fits their agenda, with some like CNN and MSNBC taking that to the extremes. Nobody seems to take the time to fact check either.  

News Comments > Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes
7. Re: Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes Feb 15, 2018, 11:22 Ozmodan

I really dislike loot box games and tend to avoid them, but the last thing we need is government sticking their head in this.

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered
5. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered Feb 13, 2018, 23:15 Ozmodan

Will probably give this a try once they iron out all the bugs and steam gets a new build.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 17:14 Ozmodan

D_K_night wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 15:23:
Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 12:22:
Gee, a misogynist mulsim? Why, how odd! A muslim who likes to spread fear? Stranger still! Really? That seems just so bizarre coming from the "religion of peace" because you just never ever hear of that happening otherwise. Wry

And of course he was welcome into Canada with open arms by Canada's liberals. And given millions of dollars to boot because no actual real Canadians need help here obviously. I so fucking hate Canada's traitors liberals.

Well we're not any better if we treat one person as representative of the many, right? They can easily point to whackos from our own religions and go "well before you cast the first stone look to your own"

Yep, all religions have their wacko's. Then again Islam's tenets seem to majorly vie with civilized behavior. Funny how all the Muslims in Muslim countries all want to come here because more often than not, radical Imam's tend to make life a living hell for anyone who does not share their primitive beliefs.

As a good friend who lives over there, there are good muzzies and bad muzzies and they equally hate each other.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 12, 2018, 17:02 Ozmodan

If you have a microcenter store near you, they are limiting gpus to one per person and seem to have a decent stock of them, high end ones. If you put together a system with a gpu they give you a nice discount.  

News Comments > RIFT Adding Premium Server
1. Re: RIFT Adding Premium Server Jan 22, 2018, 08:13 Ozmodan

Still have no way to reasonably purchase all the expansions. Even Blizzard gives you all of Wow for purchase of the current expansion.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 20, 2018, 07:13 Ozmodan

Google is doing themselves a disservice trying to make everyone conform to their philosophy. Some of the best tech has come from a diversity of viewpoints.

This movement to avert offending anyone just seems counter productive.

Was reading the other day that some schools are pushing against kids having best friends. They are even sending out letters to parents that birthday parties should include all kids in the class. I don't know about you, but there are a lot of people out there that I don't want to be friends with including some I work with. That does not mean I treat them any differently when I work with them.

News Comments > Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales
13. Re: Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales Jan 17, 2018, 08:23 Ozmodan

Mining is a horrible use of energy. Stupid concept, stupid company.  

News Comments > CCP vs EVE Online Botting
4. Re: CCP vs EVE Online Botting Jan 16, 2018, 07:44 Ozmodan

Why all the CCP criticism? I report bots all the time and they do remove them.  

News Comments > League of Legends 2018 Season Next Week
1. Re: League of Legends 2018 Season Next Week Jan 12, 2018, 06:58 Ozmodan

My question is how do the players not get burnt out on this game?

After about the 100th game it becomes rather pointless if you ask me.

News Comments > Stellaris Apocalypse Announced
1. Re: Stellaris Apocalypse Announced Jan 12, 2018, 06:43 Ozmodan

Buying a Paradox game is like joining a club, you have to keep paying your dues...  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2018, 12:10 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 11:52:
I barely carry my phone as is. I have more of a problem picking it up. I'm not one of those foos.

Agreed, I get yelled at all the time from better half why I did not reply to a message. I did not have the phone with me at the time, probably walking the dog or doing something outside.

News Comments > PUBG Testing New Crates
6. Re: PUBG Testing New Crates Jan 9, 2018, 12:06 Ozmodan

Here we go with the RNG boxes. These developers just cannot resist putting gambling into their products.  

News Comments > EA Gaming Patents
10. Re: EA Gaming Patents Jan 9, 2018, 12:04 Ozmodan

Best I can say about the patent examiners is a bunch of numbnuts. If they could not find prior art for these they were wearing blinders or just did not look.

Sorry to say the patent system is a disgrace.

News Comments > GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming PC Beta
7. Re: GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming PC Beta Jan 8, 2018, 16:19 Ozmodan

Yeah, please give us business so we can give you less than hard disk access rates to your data.

The only people that would use this service is the ones that don't know any better. Especially when real gamers are using SSD's these days.

News Comments > NVIDIA BFGD Revealed
20. Re: NVIDIA BFGD Revealed Jan 8, 2018, 16:17 Ozmodan

Well unless you game from your couch (and I have done that) this is rather useless. Personally much prefer gaming from the desktop and I currently have a 40" uhd screen which is way too big. Even with a 40" I have a hard time discerning the difference between 1080p and 1440p at this distance. It really depends on the game.

So I agree with others, the 30-40" range is much preferable. Anyways just looking at this display, it is way beyond what many of us would spend on a monitor.

1987 Comments. 100 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo