Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1558 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney
153. Re: More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney Jul 27, 2016, 09:13 Ozmodan

I use steam a lot, but I think Tim Sweeney is just being overly critical. Microsoft is not going to break all the win32 software out there, it would put our company in a serious hurt if it did.

Personally the OS would be a lot safer if everything did install through the store, but Microsoft made windows open not safer from the get go, hence all the bad programs out there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Supreme Ruler Trump Rising DLC Tomorrow
3. Re: Supreme Ruler Trump Rising DLC Tomorrow Jul 25, 2016, 22:05 Ozmodan

It seems both of the major parties are in disarray. Kind of funny actually.

What would be really funny if a 3rd party snuck in and stole the election.

Personally I think all this anti-Trump stuff is pretty much nonsense. You can't do worse on foreign policy than Obama has, the entire middle east mess is his fault, it did not fall apart until well after Bush departed.

Maybe I will vote libertarian this year, can't be any worse than either of those representing the major parties.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 25, 2016, 11:32 Ozmodan

The chances of Verizon doing anything to improve Yahoo are slim and none. They have not heard the word innovation in Verizon's corporate offices in decades.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 25, 2016, 11:30 Ozmodan

Mobile broadband should be a lot cheaper it is a lot slower!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 25, 2016, 11:29 Ozmodan

No Man's Sky is basically a single player game. Calling it multiplayer is a joke. The only reason for a internet connection is so they can call it multiplayer.  

News Comments > 8 Million Heroes & Generals
1. Re: 8 Million Heroes & Generals Jul 25, 2016, 11:28 Ozmodan

Most of those players played for a week or less until they found out how much of a pay-to-win game it is.

I would love to see one of these games without required store purchases to play the game.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
4. Re: Sunday Mobilization Jul 25, 2016, 03:08 Ozmodan

Bought my last iphone if they remove the jack and replace it with lightning. Everything associated with lightning is overly expensive.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 25, 2016, 02:58 Ozmodan

Rimworld? I looked at that game and laughed, it looks like something coded in the 90's.

People are nuts to pay $30 for that game. It looks like one of those $1.99 games.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Jul 23, 2016, 18:24 Ozmodan

I get a kick out of these case reviews. Pretty hard to review a box beyond discussing just the widgets that come with.

They seem to get really excited over ther ability of the box to add water cooling, when most people that build them don't even bother with them. That is first hand experience, my nephew works at a place that does a big business in pc builds parts, but they sell very few water cooling kits.

Overclocking is not all it used to be, so much is now dependent on the speed of the storage and graphics cards.

A better bet is putting that cooling system money towards a good external backup system.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 23, 2016, 12:51 Ozmodan

Why is it that all these ISP's insist on a DTA when installing service? Even really poor people have digital tv sets these days. Time Warner insisted I had to have a DTA. Soon as the rep left it got removed and thrown in the closet.  

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video
1. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Video Jul 23, 2016, 12:46 Ozmodan

Not much into their type of humor, but I guess each to his own.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Preorder Bonus
5. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Preorder Bonus Jul 22, 2016, 08:49 Ozmodan

I have to agree, I will wait until Steam puts this game on sale with the dlc. Just like Civ 5, you have to wait for at least the first dlc to have a decent game.  

News Comments > Shattered Skies Launches
12. Re: Shattered Skies Launches Jul 22, 2016, 08:46 Ozmodan

This game will last a few months at best. Full loot pvp as this game is designed just does not work. Been tried time after time and everyone has been a failure.

What a bunch of STUPID developers with their idiotic game.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
11. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 22, 2016, 08:42 Ozmodan

I have a couple friends who have nothing better to do with their money than buy an apple watch. Neither has found a good reason to own such, the watch does nothing different than what their phones do, in fact a lot less.

Fools are easily parted from their money.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 21, 2016, 22:52 Ozmodan

Supreme court already stated that you cannot patent mathematical equations. Hence they have nothing to worry about!

You would think someone at Genicap would have an inkling of patent law.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 14, 2016, 12:50 Ozmodan

Problem with Tesla they misadvertised the self drive feature. Idiot owners think that means they can do something else while driving.

They deserve every bit of negative publicity. Several people have died because of their negligence. I can see some big lawsuits coming.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 14, 2016, 12:47 Ozmodan

Removed it from the kids phones. They used up their monthly data in less than a week. Too many dangers associated with it too.  

News Comments > Fallout Shelter for PC Released
13. Re: Fallout Shelter for PC Released Jul 14, 2016, 12:44 Ozmodan

Game would have to be the best game ever to get me to install another launcher on the PC. Way too many on it now.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 9, 2016, 07:58 Ozmodan

I can't think of a more dangerous thing than a car connected to the web.  

News Comments > Starbound This Month
4. Re: Starbound This Month Jul 9, 2016, 07:54 Ozmodan

In other words, we are tired of trying to update this game, don't expect many changes in the future.  

1558 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo