Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1514 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors
7. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 21:46 Ozmodan

These console people do not grasp how big the PC market is.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 26, 2016, 14:48 Ozmodan

Wow glad I don't have Cox in the area, those prices are outrageous. I pay $39 for 20mbs from TW soon to be Charter and I hear Charter prices are cheaper still.

None of these ISP's meters work, should not be long before they face class action law suites because of major overcharges.

As to the silly oreos comparison, look who is making it up and it is what you expect from the industy. ISP's seem to have loaded up on the idiots in the executive areas.

News Comments > Street Fighter V Patch Rootkit Removed
4. Re: Street Fighter V Patch Rootkit Removed Sep 24, 2016, 16:28 Ozmodan

A rootkit? Well that kills any Capcon purchase for me ever again. I don't care if they removed it, horrible decision to even put one in. What is wrong with these developers?????  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 22, 2016, 12:30 Ozmodan

Until 4k monitors make a drastic drop in price, 4k gaming is only something to talk about not experience.

When you get down to it, the vast majority of us won't see the difference anyways so not really worth the money at any price.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Sep 22, 2016, 12:28 Ozmodan

The Apple watch is still a useless piece of hardware when you consider the cost and what already existing fitness trackers offer.

News Comments > Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Trailer
2. Re: Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Trailer Sep 20, 2016, 13:30 Ozmodan

The art style is a no play for me.  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 NVIDIA Bundles
4. Re: Gears of War 4 NVIDIA Bundles Sep 20, 2016, 13:26 Ozmodan

Funny, I really have not found any issues with Windows 10, while the windows 7 PC continually has issues.

As to the Nvidia bundle, until the prices comes down on the 1070 I will stick with my 960, I still run practically everything on high.

News Comments > Stars in Shadow Early Access
1. Re: Stars in Shadow Early Access Sep 15, 2016, 19:31 Ozmodan

Been burnt on so many 4x space stategy games, not sure about this one.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 15, 2016, 15:59 Ozmodan

I have AT&T's phone service and have no complaints about it, but I would not touch any of their other services. Both U-verse and Direct TV are horrible services IMO. It is mind boggling to me that people even use those services unless they don't have an alternative. Overpriced and underperforming.

Unless you are in an area that has AT&T fiber I don't know how you are going to stream anything.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 15, 2016, 15:53 Ozmodan

You would think with a readily available computer in the phone they could come up with some charging logic to prevent an overcharge which seems to be the issue here. Samsung being too zealous in level of charge the batteries can hold?

I use Makita power tools and even they have a chip in both the tool and the charger to prevent such. You have to be so careful using Lithium batteries.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2016, 15:45 Ozmodan

Looks like the networks are all moving some of their shows to streaming. You could go broke paying for all these streaming services.

The only one I have found so far that I feel is worth it is Amazon prime because of the free shipping, I pay that off in a month or two.

CBS's version is way overpriced IMO.

You are lucky blue you have a chair, the ex let the cats get to my chair and those claws are not friendly to leather.....

News Comments > Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud
38. Re: Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud Sep 13, 2016, 19:01 Ozmodan

bhcompy wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 18:15:
Wesp5 wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 10:17:
Huh, so Valve are pushing their almost monopoly a bit further down our troats in that everyone buying retail or elsewhere is not allowed to participate in review scores anymore?

Featured Steam reviews are fucking stupid junk, mostly trolls, memes, and jokes.

The fact that you're not using something like Metacritic to check reviews is ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with monopolies and everything to do with the same thing that Amazon struggles with, fake/joke/bullshit reviews.

Kind of depends on the game. Most reviews I read on steam are pretty accurate. You have to read between the lines sometimes, but I usually get decent information from them. For the big box games I usually read reviews posted by reputable people at online mags.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Sep 11, 2016, 20:55 Ozmodan

Gee sorry that this gum got stuck in the microphone....

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
11. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 11, 2016, 20:51 Ozmodan

Kobalt wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 17:09:
Ozmodan wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 14:21:
Last time I looked the market is loaded with 4k TV's and monitors, it is hard to find a 1080p one these days.

Lol hows that bubble you living in? 1080p tvs hard to find these days? Fewer than 1 in 20 have 4k tvs in the us, and according to the steam survey 4k monitor penetration is minuscule.

Yeah you see a lot of 4k things advertised but people aren't buying them yet. And why would they when they can get 1080 for half the price and there's almost no 4k content? Maybe a few years 4k will matter but we aren't there yet.

Nice that you like to put your head in the sand, but take a trip to the store sometime, 4k tv's outnumber 1080p by a 4 or 5 to one margin. That is what I was referring to. And guess what the prices for a 4k tv are what people were paying for 1080p last year. I just got a 50" Samsung 4k from Costco for less than $500. There were a couple others I was interested in, but they were SOLD OUT. So much for the nonsense that people aren't buying them.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 11, 2016, 14:21 Ozmodan

ROFL, amazing how the internet breeds idiots. Sony did NOT include a 4k blue ray drive, their PS4 announcement shows a PS4 that is less powerful than the new xbox. Last time I looked the market is loaded with 4k TV's and monitors, it is hard to find a 1080p one these days. the ps4 can't do true 4k, it will just upscale. Lastly unless you have a 60+ TV you won't be able to tell the difference anyways.

Anyways real gamers are playing on the PC. Sony and Microsoft would not have made these changes unless they have been feeling major pressure from PC's.

How is that in any shape or form a nail in the coffin for the xbox? It anything it might be the nail in the PS4's lead over the xbox.

The drivel that people post on the internet is mind numbing.

This comment was edited on Sep 11, 2016, 14:28.

News Comments > ARK Expansion Follow-up
10. Re: ARK Expansion Follow-up Sep 6, 2016, 13:03 Ozmodan

justice7 wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 10:37:
i think most of the hate for this game is completely unfounded. It's easily one of the best survival games, period. Tweak your graphics options, you CAN run this game well.

Wear blinders much?

News Comments > ARK Expansion Follow-up
9. Re: ARK Expansion Follow-up Sep 6, 2016, 13:00 Ozmodan

Such complete gobbledygook, every person with an ounce of intelligence has knows this game was released last year. That anyone allows them to continue this pre-release lie is just laughable.

What is even more disturbing is instead of fixing the bugs in the client of which there are many, they instead added paid dlc.

I am done supporting these yahoo's and told the kids forget the dlc and anything else coming down the line. They will never get one more cent from me.

Anyone supporting these nutjobs is out in la la land.

News Comments > Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Trailer
1. Re: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Trailer Sep 1, 2016, 23:07 Ozmodan

Being a helicopter pilot in nam was one of the most dangerous jobs in the theatre.  

News Comments > ARK Expansion
7. Re: ARK Expansion Sep 1, 2016, 23:02 Ozmodan

This game has serious performance issues at times and instead of fixing that, they add one area and charge premium DLC price for it?

Too many nutjobs out there funding idiot developers like this.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released
4. Re: The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released Aug 30, 2016, 11:22 Ozmodan

Soon as the GoTY edition goes on sale I will buy it, never did buy all the dlc for it.  

1514 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo