Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Fort Collins, CO 03/24

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1641 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 21, 2017, 17:07 Ozmodan

No different in this country. Look at how Oil companies pay zero taxes. Our tax code is just as loose and broken as theirs.

We also lose out on a lot of tax money because of our high corporate tax rate, Apple hides a lot of profit overseas. Canada cut their corporate tax rate in half and generate the exact same revenue. They are enjoying US corporations moving north.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches
47. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches Mar 21, 2017, 16:52 Ozmodan

Having a great time playing the game. Yep, there are minor issues, they do not hurt the game for me though. I ran it in 4k at first, but dropped to 2k. Really gorgeous game at 4k, just too much of a performance hit on my rig. Really don't notice much of a graphics drop off at 2k.

As to Zelda, like others said, $400 to play one game, NO Thanks. Same reason I skipped Zero Dawn. Too many good games out there to have to buy multiple units to play them. I do have an Xbox one, but I mainly use it to play HD Blueray disks, the only way to have 4k on my 4k TV.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2017, 12:35 Ozmodan

Love the vomiting emojis.

My Ex told me we had the best contractor for our house addition, since she was in Real Estate I had to rely on her opinion. Well she has the house now and it is falling apart due to many bad decisions the contractor made.

Best you do some really good research on any contractor, as even ones that appear to be a good choice can end up not so good.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2017, 12:33 Ozmodan

Is the Irish slave story fake news? They came over as indentured servants and were essentially slaves during their indentured period. There was also a high death rate among them too.

So you can sugarcoat the fact all you like, but it certainly was no cake walk for them.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches
15. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches Mar 21, 2017, 12:26 Ozmodan

What is wrong with people that they have to whine about animations in a bioware game? Just so you know, I am laughing at anyone that thinks that is important.

I will bet Bioware is loving all the complaints, free advertising for a game that will probably set records.

News Comments > Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan
13. Re: Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan Mar 19, 2017, 12:58 Ozmodan

For anyone who thinks Vulcan is a fully fleshed out API, I have a big ROFL for you.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2017, 12:32 Ozmodan

Yep, Southwest is still the best airlines and it seems to me most of the other airlines have far more outages than Southwest.

As to planets, you can make up any number and it will probably be right as there are so many different interpretations of what is a planet.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Mar 19, 2017, 12:20 Ozmodan

At least I got my morning laugh. People who criticize facial expressions are NOT gamers, just trolls with little else to do.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan
8. Re: Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan Mar 19, 2017, 12:16 Ozmodan

typical Star Citizen idiot, Vulcan has a long way to go before it is a viable spec. I guess that means at least another couple years for SC.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 18, 2017, 13:07 Ozmodan

Give me Siri any day in the week. Alexa is just over hyped and gets confused much easier than Siri. I had to throw the Echo in the closet it was so useless. It was a gift, I did not purchase it.  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda 4K Trailer
25. Re: On Sale Mar 18, 2017, 13:03 Ozmodan

Kxmode wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 23:11:
The Half Elf wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 19:53:
*facial animations sold seperatly

* Designed by a Racist

I really get tired of people throwing around the "Racist" word because when it comes down to it, they don't have one clue what they are talking about. Just seems to be something you throw out there when you don't like something. Who cares whether the word applies.

News Comments > NieR:Automata Released
16. Re: NieR:Automata Released Mar 18, 2017, 12:59 Ozmodan

After reading the steam reviews, it looks like you are wasting your time until a few patches come out. Far too many bugs.

Certainly not a buy on release title.

News Comments > MS Forcing Win10 on Latest CPUs?
29. Re: MS Forcing Win10 on Latest CPUs? Mar 16, 2017, 17:25 Ozmodan

I use Windows 10 exclusively. I find it is much better gaming platform than the prior releases.

I don't have any advertising issues with it at all and I have not bothered digging into my settings. Of course I don't use many apps on it either.

I build a lot of gaming computers for people and I have had no complaints that I just use Windows 10 on them. If a customer questions me on it, I just ask them if they want the most secure OS because there seems to be a general consensus in the industry that Windows 10 is more secure. If someone wanted Windows 7, I would certainly put it on their computer, but so far everyone is content with Windows 10. Now 8.1 is one I would just not recommend as I have issues with it.

News Comments > Outlast 2 Refused Classification In Australia
3. Re: Outlast 2 Refused Classification In Australia Mar 16, 2017, 17:17 Ozmodan

Just stupid putting any sort of sexual assault nonsense in a game when you know the censors will be all over it.

Personally did not like the first Outlast so this was not on my horizon.

News Comments > Sailaway Announced
3. Re: Sailaway Announced Mar 16, 2017, 04:18 Ozmodan

After reading that description, all I can think is what a stupid developer with a really dumb game.  

News Comments > NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark
4. Re: NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark Mar 16, 2017, 04:13 Ozmodan

At least I got a good laugh reading such complete nonsense. So obvious it is heavily skewed to the performance of their GPU's hence completely useless for testing purposes.  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer Video
5. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer Video Mar 14, 2017, 23:26 Ozmodan

Rather wary of the stupid copy protection. I hear once it is on your computer you cannot get it off.

And developers wonder why people wait for pirated copies....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 13, 2017, 15:25 Ozmodan

Verno wrote on Mar 13, 2017, 11:57:
Zelda is the only Switch game that is worth buying anyway

Exactly. If you have a Wii-u you can just buy the game as it runs and looks the same.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 12, 2017, 19:58 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2017, 19:40:
H1Z1? Cereal?

I will bet that H1Z1 has more people that tried it for one day and stopped than any other game out there currently.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
16. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 8, 2017, 17:02 Ozmodan

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 11:42:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 11:38:
Huh? Was over at IBM yesterday, not a MAC in sight. I have never heard an IBM'er ever mention Mac's as a replacement for PC's. What koolaid are you drinking?

Top Google hit for "IBM mac savings"

The article enumerates the reasons for lower cost of ownership better than I could, but the bottom line is that they require less man hours to administrate, have fewer security holes, and generate fewer user support tickets. Extend that across an enterprise, and the economic viability of Macs for enterprise becomes clear. As for not seeing a Mac anywhere, IBM's global workforce "only" has 100,000 of them deployed right now.

Bullshit! Been supporting PC's and Mac's forever and there is virtually no difference. Most support calls are how to use software not OS problems. My best friend is an IBM'er and they don't even use Macs except for a few pieces of select equipment that require them. Your info is faulty.

Not only are Macs twice as expensive, good luck finding business software that runs on them. The biggest issue I have in support is Mac users running Windows software because the programs are not supported on native Mac OS.

1641 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo