Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1874 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > League of Legends 2018 Season Next Week
1. Re: League of Legends 2018 Season Next Week Jan 12, 2018, 06:58 Ozmodan

My question is how do the players not get burnt out on this game?

After about the 100th game it becomes rather pointless if you ask me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stellaris Apocalypse Announced
1. Re: Stellaris Apocalypse Announced Jan 12, 2018, 06:43 Ozmodan

Buying a Paradox game is like joining a club, you have to keep paying your dues...  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2018, 12:10 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 11:52:
I barely carry my phone as is. I have more of a problem picking it up. I'm not one of those foos.

Agreed, I get yelled at all the time from better half why I did not reply to a message. I did not have the phone with me at the time, probably walking the dog or doing something outside.

News Comments > PUBG Testing New Crates
6. Re: PUBG Testing New Crates Jan 9, 2018, 12:06 Ozmodan

Here we go with the RNG boxes. These developers just cannot resist putting gambling into their products.  

News Comments > EA Gaming Patents
10. Re: EA Gaming Patents Jan 9, 2018, 12:04 Ozmodan

Best I can say about the patent examiners is a bunch of numbnuts. If they could not find prior art for these they were wearing blinders or just did not look.

Sorry to say the patent system is a disgrace.

News Comments > GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming PC Beta
7. Re: GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming PC Beta Jan 8, 2018, 16:19 Ozmodan

Yeah, please give us business so we can give you less than hard disk access rates to your data.

The only people that would use this service is the ones that don't know any better. Especially when real gamers are using SSD's these days.

News Comments > NVIDIA BFGD Revealed
20. Re: NVIDIA BFGD Revealed Jan 8, 2018, 16:17 Ozmodan

Well unless you game from your couch (and I have done that) this is rather useless. Personally much prefer gaming from the desktop and I currently have a 40" uhd screen which is way too big. Even with a 40" I have a hard time discerning the difference between 1080p and 1440p at this distance. It really depends on the game.

So I agree with others, the 30-40" range is much preferable. Anyways just looking at this display, it is way beyond what many of us would spend on a monitor.

News Comments > Cloud Gaming Returns
20. Re: Cloud Gaming Returns Jan 4, 2018, 17:30 Ozmodan

They thought they could do this at work and it was an abject failure. You would think that someone would get the message of what a bad idea this is.  

News Comments > Hyper Universe This Month
1. Re: Hyper Universe This Month Jan 3, 2018, 09:36 Ozmodan

A side scrolling MOBA, what where they thinking?

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 3, 2018, 09:34 Ozmodan

This guy does not get it, it is a fad which will be replaced with something else. The chances that this game continues with it's top ranking are almost zip.  

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Dec 29, 2017, 11:39 Ozmodan

Beamer wrote on Dec 29, 2017, 11:32:
Ozmodan wrote on Dec 29, 2017, 11:24:
Citing any article from the Huffington Post is an exercise in futility. There has been more fake news from them than any other news organization. About all they are good for is a few daily laughs.

Citation needed.
Find one fake news article they haven't retracted.

Not enough space on this site lol! PUt the site in your news feed, it is hilarious! Right up there with Breitbart.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Dec 29, 2017, 11:24 Ozmodan

Citing any article from the Huffington Post is an exercise in futility. There has been more fake news from them than any other news organization. About all they are good for is a few daily laughs.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 27, 2017, 14:13 Ozmodan

Tesla should go ask Toyota and Nissan about the difficulties in building a pickup. Both have failed to dent the truck market even though their cars are very desired. Mainly because their vehicles do not stack up to American made trucks.

Personally I do not perceive any Tesla truck making a dent in the truck market except for special circumstances like local delivery. Tesla has never made money and does not project to do so in the near future. The have huge quality issues and even the experts are laughing at his quick charging claims.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 23, 2017, 08:14 Ozmodan

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:32:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 00:26:

We had a health care system long before Obama turned it into a health care tax system. I'm not saying it was great but it sure was a lot cheaper before Obamacare. Do you know anyone that didn't have their health care at least double if not triple during his presidency? Don't worry though I am sure somebody you like better will be in office sooner or later to help us all toward socialized medicine and a universal living wage.
Everyone I know who has healthcare through the Affordable Care Act are paying $35 dollars a month and loves it. Are some paying more, sure, it's based on income.

PS The ACA is still going strong, drumpf and the republicons have failed at killing it but they did decrease rich peoples taxes, go figure.
Keep drinking the kool-aid and make sure to only get your news from Fox Noise/Britebart.

Sorry but you are wrong. Not a Trump fan, but lowering the corporate tax rate was a no brainer. You do realize that 64% of jobs in this country come from small business. This tax cut will help them immensely. Canada cut their corporate tax rate to 15% and watched a bunch of US firms move there. Guess what they ended up not losing any revenue. While there are many provisions of the new tax plan I don't like, lowering the corporate tax rate was huge. It will pay big dividends for the future. Seems you get your fake news from other media sources, you really can't trust any of them.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2017, 13:25 Ozmodan

Yep, Clark and Asimov are still the pinnacle of Sci-fi. I put Heinlein at the second tier. The foundation series is still one of my all time favorites and the novel "City and the Stars" still my favorite novel. For a short story, "The Star"  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 13, 2017, 13:25 Ozmodan

I still don't get the numbnuts that continue to recommend a Nvidia 1070 graphics card when for the the exact same price you can get a 1080? Just a brain dead decision.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 13, 2017, 07:54 Ozmodan

The nutcases buying now will soon be in bankruptcy court. The time to buy was last year, if you have any sell it fast.  

News Comments > Ark: Survival Evolved Aberration Expansion Released
3. Re: Ark: Survival Evolved Aberration Expansion Released Dec 13, 2017, 07:51 Ozmodan

And their client still sucks! Who cares about a badly written client when they can sell extra DLC.

I am done with this company.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
6. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 10, 2017, 15:39 Ozmodan

If Apple thinks an iPad can do the work of a Mac, their decision makers are smoking way too much weed.  

News Comments > Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches
7. Re: Fortnite 50v50 Playlist Launches Dec 8, 2017, 13:22 Ozmodan

I really enjoyed this game initially. Just a lot of fun. Unfortunately it is rather dead now except for the battle royal segment and that is full of aimbots.

I just do not understand why so many feel cheating is ok. Adding more players just means more aimbots and no thank you. The game is now dead to me.

1874 Comments. 94 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo