Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1555 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 2, 2016, 07:46 Ozmodan

The only people who use AT&T internet are the the clueless. Unless you are one of those rare customers that have access to their fiber they offer the worst internet of anyone.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Master of Orion DLC
1. Re: Master of Orion DLC Dec 2, 2016, 07:41 Ozmodan

Steam listed 3 $10 dlc race packs for this game which is not very good to start with. Talk about trying to screw your playerbase.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 1, 2016, 11:43 Ozmodan

As a TW customer, service was respectable. Since Charter has taken over, they have jacked up all the packages prices and when in old TW days I could jump to another intro package that is no longer case. Every time I call I get a different answer and the prices are ridiculous.

I am lucky that WOW(Wide Open West) is laying fiber throughout the community. As soon as they are available I am leaving Charter, they are major disaster as a cable provider.

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 29, 2016, 18:58 Ozmodan

More like $70, good luck trying to get the $35 dollar rate. You also still need the cable company for your internet as AT&T internet is crap.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Nov 26, 2016, 16:03 Ozmodan

Don't really understand the problem here, it is an old machine and their are far better games on most of the tablets these days. Unless you are a huge nintendo fan I don't even see what the attraction is.  

News Comments > Saturday Previews
5. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 20, 2016, 13:16 Ozmodan

Tried it and it is most definitely pay-to-win. Just more trash to clutter than game world that is not worth bothering with.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Nov 20, 2016, 13:13 Ozmodan

Wearables atm I agree are a joke. It will take some significant advances in technology before they are really useful. Even Google has given up on things like google glass because the battery was woefully insufficient.

Intel itself has to make some significant advances to facilitate such too.

Basically wearables are nothing more than a status symbol atm.

News Comments > EVE Online F2P Launches
12. Re: EVE Online F2P Launches Nov 15, 2016, 17:34 Ozmodan

jdreyer wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 12:19:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 15, 2016, 11:49:
It doesn't take 1 year, 2 years or even 5 years to be useful in eve.

A 1 week old player can be extremely useful to players of 10 years by being tackles/scouts/salvagers/dps target practice.

Fixed.

That is not really how it works. Very few people are going to bother the free players as they won't have anything worth blowing up. They are limited to small ships, a cruiser being the biggest and basic weapons, even missiles are not available to free players. Since the training is mostly capped at level 3, most people won't notice how slow it is.

Seems their intent is giving people time to figure out if they like the game. It is a very unique game.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 2016, 17:43.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 14, 2016, 13:31 Ozmodan

Typical Sony blame someone else when the problem obviously lies in your console. If it was one manufacturer I could understand that it could be the TV, but when so many have problems, it has to be the console.

I am telling all my friends to stay away from the PS4 for the xmas season. The new xbox is better anyways with the hd blueray hardware.

News Comments > Candle Released
1. Re: Candle Released Nov 11, 2016, 23:27 Ozmodan

Gouge your customers much, you have to pay extra for the sound track?

Another publisher to put on my must avoid list.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
71. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2016, 17:32 Ozmodan

NKD wrote on Nov 9, 2016, 17:10:
Very ashamed to be an American today.

Grow up. It is called democracy. It has worked better than any place else in the world for over 200 years. Personally I voted for Jill Stein as she made far more sense than any of the others and I expected a Hillary presidency. Personally I am taking a wait and see the direction Trump takes. He probably won't be more than a one term president unless miracles happen.

The funny thing, either Bernie or Joe Biden would have wiped the floor with Trump. It was the democrats fault for putting up a very weak candidate. Personally I thought her position on many of the important policies were worse than Trumps. So maybe the country dodged a bullet.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 2, 2016, 20:10 Ozmodan

Frontier is such a joke. A friend who lives 3 poles from a Charter connection cannot get Time/Warner to run a cable so he contracted with Frontier so he could have some internet. Someone from Frontier dropped off some hardware and then disappeared, connecting nothing up and then the friend gets a big bill in the mail for installation and cable for the month when he never had any installation or service. Frontier would not budge on the bill nor did they even bother to send someone to see if they were connected. My friend had to take them to small claims court where the judge soundly scolded the Frontier lawyers. The bill was finally canceled and he still has no internet as wireless where he lives is extremely expensive.

If there is a worse internet company than Frontier I pity the people using them.

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details
3. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details Nov 2, 2016, 19:57 Ozmodan

Pass on this, not worth it  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
18. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Spotted? Nov 1, 2016, 15:28 Ozmodan

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 14:46:
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Diablo story. Maybe a nice invade Hell to rescue Leah's soul story tied in with a quest to help Tyrael to gain full angelic status again.

Now that would be an excellent idea.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 27, 2016, 11:49 Ozmodan

I never understood the idea behind Mad Men. It might have been critically acclaimed, but it still tried to glorify a stupid drug dealer. I don't watch such trash.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 27, 2016, 11:48 Ozmodan

The Nintendo Switch is dead before they even release it. They should just fold up shop and do something else.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 19, 2016, 11:07 Ozmodan

CBS is heading to the dung heap. Their programming choices for this fall are abysmal.  

News Comments > Stellaris DLC This Week; New Trailer
1. Re: Stellaris DLC This Week; New Trailer Oct 17, 2016, 13:13 Ozmodan

I think I will pass on this DLC, the game just did not catch my interest enough and I don't see this DLC making much of a difference.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 16, 2016, 20:19 Ozmodan

Dev wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 15:33:
Ozmodan wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 12:56:
Tried that Shadow Warrior II game, did not like it. Waiting for civ 6.
Given that it has a 93% positive review score with 2500+ reviews, looks like you are in the minority.

I'm curious, what didn't you like about it?

Well to start with the controls are horrid and it looks like something a bunch of high school kids made. Even the kids did not like it, they played it for 3 days and shelved it. I can't help people have such poor standards.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 16, 2016, 13:02 Ozmodan

The wife is all upset at me for buying Gears of War 4 for the boys(teens), as if any of the other FPS games are any better. Nothing worse than what they see on TV.  

1555 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo