Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1490 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Crusader Kings II - The Reaper's Due This Week
3. Re: Crusader Kings II - The Reaper's Due This Week Aug 23, 2016, 08:01 Ozmodan

Ever try to deal with a feature in a game that is completely out of your control, this is it. No way to plan for it, just not something I would not enjoy dealing with. And yes it was a significant issue in those times, that does not mean I want it in the game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tekken 7 4K Footage
2. Re: Tekken 7 4K Footage Aug 22, 2016, 23:04 Ozmodan

I was at Microcenter the other day and their 4k monitors were all over 1000. A lot of these 4k TV's have low refresh times too, so a good 4k tv is still well over 1000 too.

I won't get excited about any 4k display until the prices come down more. So doing 4k in a game is not something I have any interest in atm.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Tempest
5. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Tempest Aug 22, 2016, 22:58 Ozmodan

Hilarious, they don't even have a wind gauge. What a piece of crap.

The best example of a pirate seafaring game is "Pirates of the Burning Sea". Pretty sad when a 9 year old game makes yours look rinky dink.

News Comments > Crusader Kings II - The Reaper's Due This Week
1. Re: Crusader Kings II - The Reaper's Due This Week Aug 22, 2016, 22:37 Ozmodan

I like Crusader kings, but this is one DLC I would never buy. I think they went too far with this DLC.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 15, 2016, 09:33 Ozmodan

Personally I am already done with this game. Just an empty sandbox with limited things to do. A lot of hype for a half finished game.

Waiting for Astroneer, a similar game that allows the construction of far more things and guess what it is multiplayer.

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 14, 2016, 21:23 Ozmodan

If the Neo's specs are as reported, they are not going to be able to support 4k. And you are right, if they expect a late fall release it they would need a miracle to change them now.

It would appear that Microsoft has one upped Sony at this point.

News Comments > Sunday Patches
5. Re: Sunday Patches Aug 14, 2016, 21:16 Ozmodan

Darks wrote on Aug 14, 2016, 17:30:
How about making the universe more interesting and alive with things to do rather then endlessly crafting and refilling your hazard suit and mining tools with power? You devs are making the game boring and monotonous because we have to concentrate on surviving rather then exploring and actually enjoying the game.

And how about mouse support in the Galactic map? The controller ported bullshit trying and maneuver around from system to system is so fucking annoying.

I agree. The game should have a warning attached, designed to be played with a controller. Mouse support is abysmal.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 14, 2016, 21:09 Ozmodan

Tom wrote on Aug 14, 2016, 20:40:
You mean "with a keyboard and mouse"? It's normally possible to use a PS4 controller or the like on a PC.

Yes, I don't own a controller for the PC, the mouse/keyboard controls are horrid. Should have specified that. So you are fine if you have a controller for the PC. I just personally do not like controllers.

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 14, 2016, 19:29 Ozmodan

Just a quick note, I bought the pc version of No man's sky and let me tell you, the PC controls really suck. If you want to play this game get it on the PS4.

Played it on a friends PS4 and I immediately contacted steam for a refund. This game is just not designed to be played on a PC.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 13, 2016, 01:21 Ozmodan

What kind of idiot does a study like that? And people wonder why there are so many fruitcakes in academia.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
31. Re: No Man's Sky Released Aug 13, 2016, 01:16 Ozmodan

might look at it when it is discounted, certianly not worth full price.  

News Comments > Master of Orion This Month
6. Re: Master of Orion This Month Aug 11, 2016, 15:29 Ozmodan

Sad I wasted money on this game, not as good as MOO 3 and that was not a great game.  

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 7, 2016, 12:33 Ozmodan

And the fools rush in.....

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans
34. Re: PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans Aug 7, 2016, 07:54 Ozmodan

I don't get the server wipe. From what I understand there is no persistence. That world that you visited is not stored someplace once you leave and even if it was, the chances of someone else landing there are slim.

So who cares if someone else's character is a bit more developed? Not as if you are going to meet someone else. Your skills and equipment have zero effect on anyone else.

Hence why the server wipe?

BTW if they had only added purpose to this game beyond getting to the center. The old Starflight game structure would have been perfect. As the game stands, beyond initial play there is no point in playing it.

If you throw full price at this game, must be nice to have unlimited funds...

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 4, 2016, 15:37 Ozmodan

Still don't get what people see in esports, I just find it flat out BORING. If I want to take a nap, flipping on an esports channel is the perfect solution.

And don't get me started on the poor quality of the announcers. To say they are horrible is an understatement.

News Comments > Planetoids DLC for Stellaris
10. Re: Planetoids DLC for Stellaris Aug 4, 2016, 15:35 Ozmodan

I have a lot of paradox games. I tried Stellaris, but found it lacking compared to distant worlds.

I agree with others, they should have waited and put this into a major dlc, it just isn't worth buying separately.

News Comments > Morning Patches
3. Re: Morning Patches Aug 4, 2016, 10:26 Ozmodan

really don't play this anymore, but some of the nerfs seem really overboard. Especially to the demon hunter and the cleric.

I found the demon hunter to be the weakest character by a large margin.

News Comments > Grim Dawn Crucible Mode DLC Released
4. Re: Grim Dawn Crucible Mode DLC Released Aug 4, 2016, 05:33 Ozmodan

Nice to see a good little company support it's backers. Great game, just picked it up off steam on sale.

This game is what Diablo III should have been like.

News Comments > Ark Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools
2. Re: Ark Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Aug 2, 2016, 08:10 Ozmodan

Can modders fix the client so it actually runs on a normal computer?  

News Comments > Quake Champions eSports Support
7. Re: Quake Champions eSports Support Aug 2, 2016, 07:59 Ozmodan

I saw some esports lately on cable so I tuned in to see how exciting they made the matches.

It was so boring I fell asleep. I am ashamed I wasted my time, but then at least I had a good nap. So I guess they are good for taking naps.

1490 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo