Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 1607 (Pro)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy Launches
2. Re: Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy Launches Feb 21, 2017, 22:11 Ozmodan

It is a shame that this game is such a pay-to-win scam. It is not a bad game otherwise, but you just cannot play this game without spending a bundle in the item shop. Worst RNG game that I know of.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 21, 2017, 16:21 Ozmodan

Certainly not worth %6 a month so why do they think that $10 a month would be something people would want.

They certainly have a unrealistic idea what the few good shows they have are worth.

News Comments > World of Darkness Interactive Fiction
3. Re: World of Darkness Interactive Fiction Feb 17, 2017, 13:38 Ozmodan

Such a shame they put out such complete trash. It is a crime to call it a game.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 17, 2017, 13:34 Ozmodan

There are several Utube videos how to remove Wifi from your GM car. Has to be one of the worst ideas ever.

If you think your car needs to be connected to the internet you are certifiable.

News Comments > Smedley Opens New Amazon Games Studio
20. Re: Smedley Opens New Amazon Games Studio Feb 16, 2017, 11:50 Ozmodan

Smedley has not had a decent idea since EverQuest and he did not do that good a job on that game.

Whatever game he is working with will be less because of him. Why do supposedly smart people keep hiring these well known losers?

News Comments > For Honor Workarounds
2. Re: For Honor Workarounds Feb 15, 2017, 10:27 Ozmodan

Typical Ubisoft, make the DRM so onerous that many people can't even launch the game. Seems that you can't even use your wireless controllers? Just pathetic.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2017, 01:22 Ozmodan

Going to see a lot of developers bowing out of making games for the Switch. It is typical Nintendo, put out a product that has far less power than anything else. Strictly a niche product if you are a Nintendo junky.  

News Comments > More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding
8. Re: More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding Feb 15, 2017, 01:17 Ozmodan

If this is not a major scam I would be shocked.  

News Comments > For Honor Launched
5. Re: For Honor Launched Feb 15, 2017, 01:15 Ozmodan

Seems like Ubisoft is getting really cheap these days. Connection issues abound, you would think they would know by now how to code for P2P connection problems. And that does not even take into account the microtransactions.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2017, 18:11 Ozmodan

Good luck with your move. Been in the country the past few years and love it. I have lots of trees for shade in the summer although mowing the big yard can get tedious. I had no problem with decent internet, but I have friends that are not far from me that their only option is Frontier and we all know how bad that is.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 10, 2017, 15:13 Ozmodan

{PH}88fingers wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 12:28:
Zanthar wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 12:25:
Hold dota in one of the mexican border towns, so players have to dodge bullets, risk kidnapping, or being dismembered by a drug lord.

I see Fox news has succeeded in brain washing you shitless scared. mission accomplished.

Hide your head in the sand much?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 10, 2017, 15:11 Ozmodan

CEO's who use their company for political nonsense are just cheap whores.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 7, 2017, 08:46 Ozmodan

With all the free hotspots out there today, I don't see that as a big deal.  

News Comments > Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games
18. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Feb 7, 2017, 08:41 Ozmodan

Yeah I was kind of surprised when I accidentally logged into Wow one day and it said I could use my Wow gold to pay for the sub fee. Like I would play that POS again...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2017, 16:23 Ozmodan

Well you can fault Obama for appointing a string of idiots to the EPA administrator posts. They completely ignored most of the laws on the books to do their own agenda. So now unfortunately the pendulum swings the other way.

Hopefully we get some sanity in Congress to ignore these extremists.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 4, 2017, 22:22 Ozmodan

Why are these tech companies still trying to move curved displays. It was a dud in TV's what makes they think that it will work on a monitor? There are cheaper flat screen monitors of the same size and resolution, don't know why they expect a curved screen will fetch a premium price.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Feb 4, 2017, 22:14 Ozmodan

Personally, I have no idea how you would even play Overwatch with a controller. I have a mouse/keyboard on the xbox and rarely ever use a controller anymore. While I don't play Overwatch on the xbox, if I ever did it certainly would not be with a controller.

I certainly would not feel bad doing it either as my controller skills are horrible.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 12:19 Ozmodan

Not a Trump fan, but I fully support this. Had my entire department at Chase outsourced, then they had the nerve to actually bring them to the US.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 1, 2017, 12:14 Ozmodan

Personally if Ryzen is even close to competitive I will probably build a new system with it. Just tired of Intel's lack of innovation and lack of price drops on it's chips. Getting fed up with Nvidia too.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 31, 2017, 09:43 Ozmodan

Lots of good American engineers out there that they don't hire. Good reality check for the tech industry.  

1607 Comments. 81 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo