Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 2218 (Senior)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Airplane Mode Announced

4. Re: Airplane Mode Announced Nov 9, 2019, 05:30 Ozmodan

And they attempt to call this a game? ROFL.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed

12. Re: Op Ed Nov 8, 2019, 11:55 Ozmodan

Only a true snowflake could make such an op ed. Terrible they have to deal with issues.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC

41. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC Nov 5, 2019, 18:25 Ozmodan

Dacron wrote on Nov 5, 2019, 15:34:
I get solid 60+ fps at 1080, everything up fairly high (textures ultra) with a 6gb 1060. Horse controls can be frustrating, I got stuck on one mission and had to restart it as it bugged out, but it's okay so far. Hoping it gets better because right now it feels small, tight, and very controlled.

Both the boys have it and it is DOA on both computers. The games starts and then crashes. Both systems are intel I5 based with one having a 1070 and the other a 1660 video card, nothing out of the ordinary. Needless to say I have two irrated kids. Both systems upgraded to the new Nvidia drivers and it made no difference. Looks like the last time I pay for one of their games!!!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 4, 2019, 19:46 Ozmodan

Sorry, but ray tracing is still a gimmick at this stage. I have watched a bevy of games that claim to have it and the aesthetics aside they have no effect on gameplay and in many games, you have to look hard to even notice it. On top of that unless you have a $1300 graphics card it majorly affects game performance. Nvidia's 3000 cards are supposed to make major improvements to such, but I still do not see the need to pay Nvidia's premium pricing for it.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews

1. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 4, 2019, 19:40 Ozmodan

Fruitcakes that are concerned about diverse player characters need to realize the setting is fantasy. When you start needing politically correct design in a fantasy setting you need to go see a shrink!

News Comments > Midday Tech Bits

5. Re: Midday Tech Bits Oct 30, 2019, 16:18 Ozmodan

The Nvidia rumor was worth a laugh. Like they are going to drop prices on faster cards? Not happening. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. They won't have 7nm ready until late 2020 anyways, so it is a while in the future.  

News Comments > Flurry of Blizzard Departures

3. Re: Flurry of Blizzard Departures Oct 29, 2019, 11:32 Ozmodan

They pretty much sealed their fate with the China debacle. Going to take a lot for them to get back into gamers graces  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization

6. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 22, 2019, 08:22 Ozmodan

Yeah, Verizon said our building now has 5G, except that you can only get it if you are on the west side of the building. I am rather sure I won't be investing in any 5G appliances in the near future and I don't see this replacing cable internet any time soon either.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization

8. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 21, 2019, 09:56 Ozmodan

Dear Mr Cutter, most speed traps are strictly for revenue generation. The point that people should slow down is merely a secondary result of them. If you are doing a speed trap, you are expected to bring in revenue.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 3 Plans Confirmed

9. Re: PlanetSide 3 Plans Confirmed Oct 21, 2019, 09:50 Ozmodan

Who is going to develop it, ghosts?

News Comments > Stellaris Expansion and DLC Announced

2. Re: Stellaris Expansion and DLC Announced Oct 19, 2019, 17:32 Ozmodan

Yeah I am tired of paying for DLC that should have been in the game originally. I just stopped playing this game.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2019, 14:14 Ozmodan

BTW bad link on the Nobel Laureate story, gets scam page.  

News Comments > Divinity: Fallen Heroes Falls; Development on Hold

4. Re: Divinity: Fallen Heroes Falls; Development on Hold Oct 15, 2019, 20:59 Ozmodan

Rather obvious that the game is not on hold, it is canceled. I very much doubt we will see that game again, they will probably reuse some of the assets, but that is about it.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Launching RTX Game Remastering Program

11. Re: NVIDIA Launching RTX Game Remastering Program Oct 12, 2019, 19:57 Ozmodan

Why would anyone want an old game with added RTX when even the current games need a 2080ti to effectively use it?  

News Comments > Blizzard Addresses blitzchung Controversy; Reduces Penalties

25. Re: Blizzard Addresses blitzchung Controversy; Reduces Penalties Oct 12, 2019, 19:56 Ozmodan

Creston wrote on Oct 12, 2019, 18:37:
I want to be clear: our relationships in China had no influence on our decision

Uh-huh.

Perfect comment, nothing more needs said.

News Comments > Riot Sues Riot Squad; Riots to Ensue?

5. Re: Riot Sues Riot Squad; Riots to Ensue? Oct 11, 2019, 14:11 Ozmodan

ROFL on any attempt to trademark the word riot. You have to wonder about the lack of intelligence exhibited by Riot Games.

News Comments > BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre Lets Loose

1. Re: BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre Lets Loose Oct 11, 2019, 14:09 Ozmodan

Looks dumb to me.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 8, 2019, 19:31 Ozmodan

Must be badly managed because Microcenter is doing great and they have similar stores.  

News Comments > STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Specs

1. Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Specs Oct 8, 2019, 19:23 Ozmodan

The only reason for needed 32gb of ram is horrendous optimization. Big pass for me even though I do like Star Wars games.  

News Comments > Valve Burgled

1. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 8, 2019, 19:21 Ozmodan

It is California where felons are free to roam.  

2218 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >