Descending
Limit Results:

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older

Re: returned
Aug 1, 2008, 01:45
Re: returned Aug 1, 2008, 01:45
Aug 1, 2008, 01:45

I think AoC will do just fine. As stated in the OP he went back to WoW to "hang out with" his buddies. All my buddies have moved out of WoW a long a time ago and are all playing AoC now. Those are the types of folks that will still be playing even after the the WoW expansion. Wow is the MySpace of MMO's so its a given it will be popular. But that doesn't mean its actually the best or even the most fun. It just means it gets play because "everyone is doing it." And if you think otherwise, then you are someone who is <25 years old and thinks they have seen or experienced anything significant in their lifetime.

Re: Bad sign
Jul 14, 2008, 19:36
Re: Bad sign Jul 14, 2008, 19:36
Jul 14, 2008, 19:36

Your comment regarding AoC is extreme. They have bugs, they have balance issues... but all of the classes have their place in the game and are quite capable in PVP or PVE if played/spec'd properly (as is expected).

I have to agree with this. Sure there are some issues, but there is certainly nothing game breaking. Every class is fun as heck to play. And its only getting better all the time. I can't speak for Warhammer because I haven't played it, but I'm having a blast with AoC. And considering the amount of people, guilds and guild cities there are on just the one server I play on, I have to say its definitely a big success so far despite all the QQ'ers on forums.

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older