Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 3331 (Veteran)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Launches
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Launches Oct 27, 2015, 20:48 Wallshadows

Fuck it, I'll install it and see where the hell my characters went after the great server merge of...some time ago.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - The Collection Released
8. Re: Alien: Isolation - The Collection Released Oct 27, 2015, 20:44 Wallshadows

In my opinion as an expert on air ducts and the inside of lockers, the DLC featured in the season pass was such an incredibly missed opportunity that not having it in no way takes away from the base game and the same can be said even if you do have it.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Launches
1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire Launches Oct 27, 2015, 18:22 Wallshadows

All the hate this game gets aside, the 'Sacrifice' trailer for this is really quite amazing and the videos in general are great. MMO-C has a pretty nice presence in the game which damn near made me pull the trigger on resubscribing but once Monday comes around, I'll be in the new PoE league and that's going to carry me to the 10th and by then....The Old What?

This comment was edited on Oct 27, 2015, 18:35.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - The Collection Released
1. Re: Alien: Isolation - The Collection Released Oct 27, 2015, 18:19 Wallshadows

Of course I peed my pants!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2015, 15:35 Wallshadows

Jivaro wrote on Oct 27, 2015, 15:28:
fan boy rant: Lucas's mistake was always the act of making Anakin the "supreme" fighter in the first place. Too soon we had Obiwan acting as if he was frantically trying to keep up with a much more powerful padawan. It dictated an awkward and unbelievable result no matter how their confrontation unfolded. Sure, Anakin is technically more powerful in terms of potential, but if they had maintained Obiwan as a sort of "always one move ahead" sort of cerebral master it would have made Anakins utter defeat more believable and it would have leant itself well to making Anakin's frustrations with the Jedi as a whole more believable if every time he went to do something stupid someone like Obiwan was there to slap him in the face. (metaphorically) Instead he is this emo boy that is frustrated with what he thinks the Jedi will or won't do rather than what they actually will or won't do and it just falls so completely flat on it's face.

or he was mad that he couldn't bang Padme whenever he wanted. I'd be pretty damn upset with the Jedi code too.

As for the prequel movies, they were garbage but seeing Star Wars on the big screen is always worth it for me. I never got to see the original trilogy on the big screen since I wasn't born yet but I got to catch them when they were remastered and since then, it's just an experience I would never pass up.

News Comments > Battleborn Stream Today
1. Re: Battleborn Stream Today Oct 27, 2015, 10:46 Wallshadows

Fuck Shitbox Software.

For what it's worth, the trailer links to the Minecraft trailer.

News Comments > Evening Previews
4. Re: Evening Previews Oct 26, 2015, 23:15 Wallshadows

How uPlay affects your experience.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
9. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 26, 2015, 21:26 Wallshadows

Pirates of Silicone Valley is as far as I'd go if I ever wanted to watch a biopick involving that turd sandwich.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 26, 2015, 19:42 Wallshadows

The worst god damn part was the late level where you had to steer your horse...also, that tentacle monster....and that knight who would laugh at you while he lit up certain squares on the floor. What a asshole.

The only thing that made me feel better was firing up Scorched Earth and burying my friend in a ton of dirt.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 26, 2015, 12:39 Wallshadows

OT: Why is it that 1313 is held as some kind of holy grail? It's always brought up in the comments section of other Star Wars games and praised like the Sun.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up
5. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up Oct 26, 2015, 12:00 Wallshadows

We understand that there is a lot of fury, anger and disappointment with us adding this. From an economical standpoint however, completely based on statistics, we can already see that the Black Market update is working as we intended.

I don't understand how this can work in their favor. They could make five bucks off of it and it would still be a success yet they also acknowledge that they've pissed off a lot of players and have brought so much bad press upon themselves that they're already going in to damage control.

For a game which has about a million DLC packs of fluff with no end in sight, you'd think they would be doing well enough to not triple-dip in to aggressive microtransactions like a bunch of greedy dickheads. OVERKILL is a very suitable name for this particular company.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday Oct 25, 2015, 18:24 Wallshadows

Slightly off topic but did you guys read the super (confirmed?) theory that Ben Affleck isn't Batman in the upcoming film? Friend showed it to me, I feigned interest, and asked for a tl;dr of the tl;dr.

Long story short, I still don't give a shit about the DC universe.

News Comments > Spore Servers Return
4. Re: Spore Servers Return Oct 25, 2015, 18:15 Wallshadows

"Hey, remember that dick simulator game?"
"Yeah"
"I have an idea..."

News Comments > Warhammer: The End Times Vermintide Released
1. Re: Warhammer: The End Times Vermintide Released Oct 23, 2015, 19:45 Wallshadows

They deserve every cent made.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Ready to Roll
5. Re: Fallout 4 Ready to Roll Oct 23, 2015, 19:41 Wallshadows

If I drink beer, I usually go with Grolsch from our local 'Beers of the world' shelf. It's the only beer I actually like aside from Stella Artois. Bonus: the swing-top cap and bottle shape are amazing.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Launches
31. Re: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Launches Oct 23, 2015, 17:37 Wallshadows

This game really fell off my radar. The Sylvari and their lore is awful and Jungle zones are cancer, in my opinion.

I'll pick it up when it hits $10.

News Comments > Halo 5 PC Possibilities
21. Re: Halo 5 PC Possibilities Oct 23, 2015, 15:14 Wallshadows

With or without the 9GB day one patch?  

News Comments > DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak
14. Re: DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak Oct 22, 2015, 15:40 Wallshadows

Man, I never knew they released Doom 4 footage. That Plasma Rifle sounds about as effective as shooting wads of paper through a straw.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Opens Esports Division
6. Re: Activision Blizzard Opens Esports Division Oct 22, 2015, 12:33 Wallshadows

AngelicPenguin wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 12:08:
On the current Diablo 3 patches or the expansion? Because you guys realize they are working on another expansion for the game.

With only one panel, I doubt we'll see much, if any, of an expansion announcement. They'll likely go over 2.3, preview 2.4, and then they might get enough time to say Necromancer before running off stage.

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Oct 22, 2015, 12:08 Wallshadows

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 11:50:
Doesn't seem to be holding true after last nights SouthPark episode, the amount of salt and tears from SJWs(especially those in SF) on that episode should have been enough to solve not only the drought, but put out every forest fire in the world.

Ouuuuuuuuu I'll have to watch it!

3331 Comments. 167 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo