Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 3256 (Veteran)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 4, 2015, 21:42 Wallshadows

The whole Prenda Law and associates fiasco has been a real treat to follow. I've never seen a group of more deserving assholes get double-fisted by the justice system. It's god damn hilarious how easily they were digging their own graves along the way that if this were adapted to film, it'd be a comedy.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 Next Month
5. Re: Bus Simulator 16 Next Month Dec 4, 2015, 16:33 Wallshadows

I have two questions:

1) If you put Wolverine in a microwave, would the damage caused by the microwaves to his organs and adamantium frame be so severe that he cannot regenerate quicker than the sustained damage? This is assuming the microwave is built out of Captain America's shield and has an infinite power source and duration.

2) If you split Wolverine in two, would each part separately regenerate and form an additional Wolverine?

News Comments > Resident Evil 2 Remake a Remake
2. Re: Resident Evil 2 Remake a Remake Dec 3, 2015, 11:50 Wallshadows

Jesus Christ on a bike, just give me a button to push so I can pre-order it already.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Released
1. Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Released Dec 1, 2015, 10:30 Wallshadows

And the crowd goes mild!  

News Comments > New AMD Crimson Drivers
1. Re: New AMD Crimson Drivers Dec 1, 2015, 10:29 Wallshadows

I'll.....get around to this sometime.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 1, 2015, 10:25 Wallshadows

When I play an FPS now, I am disappointed when there's no verticality, environmental interaction or how unsatisfying melee kills are. This is why Fallout 4 hasn't completely overtaken my interest, the combat and environment interaction feels very outdated when compared to other recent titles and I suspect this will be the same for any Dead Island remake.

As far as I am concerned, any FPS/TPS released should now have some form of parkour and environmental destruction or at least a competent ballistics penetration system. I've become spoiled and anything less ruins my immersion.

News Comments > AMD Crimson Drivers Issue
11. Re: AMD Crimson Drivers Issue Nov 30, 2015, 16:42 Wallshadows

I've rarely had issues with ATI/AMD drivers and I've been using them on and off since the X1900 days. The only time I have a problem is when I install a new set and forgot to run the installer as admin which causes some to not install.

However, much can be said about their driver delivery in regards to newly released titles and how they seem to drag their ass. Took them, what, nearly a week to pull Fallout 4 out from the gutter?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2015, 12:05 Wallshadows

I fucking hate the Patriots but I don't know if that stems from the team as a whole of because Tom Brady.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 30, 2015, 11:23 Wallshadows

Seeing all the problems games have today, it makes me wonder how they were able to pull it off for consoles prior to the ability to patch without having to release several revision copies or some shit.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2015, 14:32 Wallshadows

Hopefully he knows better than to do this.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 28, 2015, 14:30 Wallshadows

Off topic but I noticed that the price of this game went up on the Black Friday G2A front page sale but remained the same on Steam (32$). It used to be in the 25 to 30$ range but now that it's on sale, the base price spiked to 40$ and the 36% sale price puts it back to 25$.

What.

News Comments > Steam Fall Sale
24. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 26, 2015, 09:32 Wallshadows

Finally bought The New Order since it's at the lowest I've ever seen it, even beating G2A. I'll get to play it sometime next year though since it's 40GB and my internet sucks.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Inventory Security
4. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Inventory Security Nov 26, 2015, 09:28 Wallshadows

Hey its me ur brother  

News Comments > Dying Light Season Pass Price Hike Plans
11. Re: Dying Light Season Pass Price Hike Plans Nov 26, 2015, 09:02 Wallshadows

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 02:30:
Meh, the existing DLCs are pretty lame, which is why I haven't bothered picking up the Pass so far... A price increase will just make me wait even longer, or get The Following by itself and leave it at that. If it lives up to the hype at all, it could be worth $20.

Pretty much this. There's no reason for me to buy the Season Pass because everything included up until this point doesn't interest me. I'll save a few bucks and buy the expansion on its own.

News Comments > Morning Patches
5. Re: Morning Patches Nov 24, 2015, 15:24 Wallshadows

One of the most underrated games.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Apology
4. Re: PAYDAY 2 Apology Nov 23, 2015, 10:35 Wallshadows

It's basically all bullshit and fluff if they don't rip the microtransactions out of the game.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 23, 2015, 10:34 Wallshadows

Little off topic but there's something about those who buy in to EA products and then act surprised that it sucks which feels very rewarding.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 22, 2015, 19:09 Wallshadows

Stormsinger wrote on Nov 22, 2015, 16:06:
LoL is "a real sport" just like sitting on a couch watching TV is "real exercise".

Depends on what you're watching and where your hands are.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 22, 2015, 19:06 Wallshadows

It doesn't help when the baby looked like a turd wrapped in a blanket.

I went through the main campaign. Finished it at level 41 and I'm replaying it because going through with the Brotherhood really made me feel like an asshole. lol

News Comments > Fallout 4 Patch Plans
2. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 19, 2015, 19:23 Wallshadows

The worst offence that I can find with this game is how dreadful the Factions interaction and consequences are and I doubt there is anyway to improve on it even through modding.

Spoiler example rant:

I went primarily Brotherhood and then did some quests for the Railroad to become friendly with them. Imagine how fucking confusing that was when I was running a mission with the Institute and the Synth companion engaged a Vertibird. Even worse was the Battle of Bunker Hill where my Synth companions were engaging the Brotherhood and Railroad while I sat in confusion as to who the enemy is suppose to be in spite of not being targeted because I'm friendly.

Lastly, after several missions here I am sitting in with the council of the Institute in full Brotherhood of Steel patterned armour. While there, I broke in to a quarantined lab to steal serum, hacked their network, made one of their physicists leave, and am helping the rebuilding of Prime.

"I name you as my successor"

What the fuck. They're even like 'lol guys watch out I heard the Brotherhood is snooping around here'. /facepalm

To be fair, shortly after that you can pick between the Institute or Brotherhood but hooooooooooooooly shit are these guys dumb. I almost want to go Brotherhood to ensure that they aren't the future of humanity.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 2015, 19:34.

3256 Comments. 163 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo