Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 3846 (Veteran)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > MONSTER HUNTER WORLD Sales Rise, Reviews Fall
1. Re: MONSTER HUNTER WORLD Sales Rise, Reviews Fall Aug 13, 2018, 12:33 Wallshadows

Doesn't MHW use the same concept of FF15 where it renders everything everywhere so it throws your cpu/gpu usage through the roof regardless of setting?

Unless I am mistaken that is.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Previews
3. Re: Sunday Previews Aug 12, 2018, 18:56 Wallshadows

Cutter wrote on Aug 12, 2018, 14:31:
No. No it's not complicated at all. Just have PvE and PvP servers, problem solved. These clowns are trying to reinvent the wheel thinking you can allow PvP in some form by tacking on a mild punishment. Griefers do not care. They'll just keep griefing regardless.

I imagine this asinine system will be scrapped in short order and they'll simply go back to PvE/PvP servers instead. Otherwise it'll cost them a lot of sales.

I think it's less complicated in regards to private servers and more about mods which I am inclined to believe. Modding FO4 is a nightmare once you start plugging in dozens and dozens of mods resulting in any number of stability issues even if you throw it through something like LOOT which may be outside the comfort level of the average user.

Unless they find a way to improve upon Nexus Mod Manager by creating some kind of auto-loader/installer/sorting for what mods the server has so everyone is on the same page when it comes to updating it's going to be a real pain in the ass especially if Bethesda ships out a half-baked game which needs tons of mods to make it feel like a finished product.

Private servers will ultimately fix the PvP/PvE community issues some have.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Aug 5, 2018, 16:31 Wallshadows

TssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Cinematic
6. Re: World of Warcraft Cinematic Aug 3, 2018, 16:25 Wallshadows

Blizzard more or less assassinated Saurfang's character if you only go by what happened in the in-game war campaign. This doesn't do much better but at least gives an idea that he wasn't complicit in the burning of Teldrassil when the order was given.

The only way you really knew what happened was to buy the Collector's Edition in order to get an exclusive novella which basically detailed how pissed off and upset Saurfang was with what happened. A novella which will go digital "later this year".

Thankfully you have folks such as Nobbel who are lore junkies and explained this to those who weren't aware that such a novella and the details inside exist which really paints an entirely different picture.

It's real shit how Blizzard puts the bare minimum story telling in the game and have the gaul to charge for lore to the point where I'm surprised they even bothered to make this video.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
3. FBI boss: We went to the moon, why can't we have crypto backdoors? Jul 28, 2018, 16:26 Wallshadows

A thousand monkeys writing a thousand stories wouldn't even be able to write that kind of comedy.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2018, 15:58 Wallshadows

Quboid wrote on Jul 27, 2018, 15:52:
InfoWars is for idiots who know deep down, but are in angry denial.

It's awesome to watch Alex Jones go on a cocaine-fueled rampage though. He's bat shit insane to be sure but he's incredibly entertaining.

News Comments > Play as Quiet in MGS5
7. Re: Play as Quiet in MGS5 Jul 25, 2018, 09:33 Wallshadows

From what I've played MGS5 is fine but it didn't really knock my socks off. The traveling to and from mother base and in general kind of wore on me after a while, the chapter 1 story wasn't that interesting, a lot of re-used locations and why should I fail a mission if I want to go Rambo on some kids?

I just finished the first chapter so I'm hoping the second will be a little more interesting.

They got some weird boob tech jiggle though so I'm sure this will be a popular choice.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jul 22, 2018, 16:30 Wallshadows

I'm slightly suspicious since this would mean the 1180 is, like, much better when it was initially rumored/estimated to be only a little better than a 1080 Ti.

If the 1180 retails for $799-$999 USD as some suggest then it makes sense now especially if an 1170 can pop off the Ti but, again, I'll believe it when there's more information than a leaked benchmark.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2018, 18:13 Wallshadows

Ol'Musky seems to be somewhat unhinged since the troubles with Tesla surfaced especially now as an engineer is shedding light on internal operations whether true or not.  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
4. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jul 15, 2018, 22:57 Wallshadows

Nucas wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 22:30:
until someone shows me phones produce ionizing radiation - the only one clinically linked with cancer - these are just some low quality memes.

Low quality memes can be pretty cancerous though.

News Comments > A Typo Broke Aliens Colonial Marines AI?
15. Re: A Typo Broke Aliens Colonial Marines AI? Jul 14, 2018, 16:44 Wallshadows

I kind of hate myself but I almost want to replay it with the overhaul.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jul 11, 2018, 22:26 Wallshadows

I hope Robocop is played by that guy who has like 14 different accents in one.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jul 11, 2018, 16:38 Wallshadows

Probably one of the few times I disagree with Yahtzee but I wouldn't really call RE2 or even RE3 garbage sequels...  

News Comments > PC Monster Hunter: World Next Month
1. Re: PC Monster Hunter: World Next Month Jul 9, 2018, 20:09 Wallshadows

Apparently 60 fps is the cap.  

News Comments > Dying Light 2 Interview and Video
6. Re: Dying Light 2 Interview and Video Jul 9, 2018, 16:23 Wallshadows

Dying Light was great fun even if repetitive in its nature. If they can deliver on the campaign aspects as well as bring improvements to the mod community as I've mentioned before then there's no question it's going in my library.

Feels like we're going in to a pretty good age of gaming. It's no 1998 but I'll take it.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2018, 16:07 Wallshadows

I remember when I was younger I found a awesome tattoo that I wanted done on my back. Not big, maybe more like up on the back of a shoulder.

Little did I know it was the god damn Parteiadler without the Nazi symbol.

Those assholes really ruined a neat design.

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Not Dead
1. Re: Dead Island 2 Not Dead Jul 6, 2018, 18:32 Wallshadows

With Dying Light already a thing and a sequel in the future they may as well should scrap whatever they have and start fresh assuming they even had a lot to begin with.  

News Comments > Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat
23. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 14:06 Wallshadows

So a high profile Arena Net Partner has a minor disagreement with her and she gets all nasty and immediately slams down the sexist card on a public platform and people still defend her.

Really? She even blocked another ANP for asking a follow up question.

She was probably put on notice for all the toxicity she's thrown off that account already like how she more or less tweeted how she was happy Total Biscuit died and by having a meltdown on someone sponsored by Arena Net was seen as especially grievous.

Fries threw out 13 years of his career to defend such a horrible person.

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 2018, 14:16.

News Comments > 2018 Steam Top Sellers
1. Re: 2018 Steam Top Sellers Jul 5, 2018, 21:20 Wallshadows

I should have bought a Warframe pack or something.

Picked up MGS5, The Forest and The Following though.

News Comments > Suspect GTA6 Tease Appears in GTA Online
4. Re: Suspect GTA6 Tease Appears in GTA Online Jul 2, 2018, 15:44 Wallshadows

Dues Ex Human Revolution confirmed Final Fantasy 27 too.

3846 Comments. 193 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo