Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wallshadows
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 29, 2008, 20:53
Total Comments 3330 (Veteran)
User ID 50040

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 4: Automatron Next Week
2. Re: Fallout 4: Automatron Next Week Mar 14, 2016, 20:25 Wallshadows

With or without retarded AI which makes them more of a liability than a benefit?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Carbine Layoffs
4. Re: Carbine Layoffs Mar 11, 2016, 22:39 Wallshadows

Nick Frost landed on his feet though and is shacked up with Blizzard.  

News Comments > EverQuest Next Cancelled
7. Re: EverQuest Next Cancelled Mar 11, 2016, 17:39 Wallshadows

Acleacius wrote on Mar 11, 2016, 16:52:
All the talent left long ago and now making Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

I never heard of this game so I'm gonna check it out.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 6, 2016, 10:47 Wallshadows

I've been thinking about moving away from Bell Aliant for my internet and give City Wide Communications a shot. They're an off-shot of Eastlink which use the same infrastructure and support services but offer a 20/2 cable plan for ~$40 cheaper than my disgusting 7/.6 connection which is one of the 'better' options available.

I'm cautious though. Anything that offers a lot more for a lot less usually has some catch hidden deep within the fine print or it's just a case of Bell Aliant marking up their 'Ultra High Speed' by several hundred per cent. The kicker is that if we lived in an area which has FibreOP access, we'd be paying the same for the 100/50 package as we are with the 7/.6. It's literally a five minute walk to FibreOP territory but Bell Aliant treats us as if we're living in Alert and keeps throwing sand in our face when we ask about it reaching our area.

News Comments > Epic Calls for UWP to Open Up or Die
37. Re: Epic Calls for UWP to Open Up or Die Mar 4, 2016, 14:02 Wallshadows

It affects way too many high profile businesses to be a threat so I'm really not that worried.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 4, 2016, 09:12 Wallshadows

Holy shit, some Deathwing news! I knew it was going to be team/co-op based but it's reading a lot like Vermintide in spaaace. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I am vastly more interested in the 40k universe and Genestealers than The End Times and Skaven.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2016, 09:20.

News Comments > Path of Exile Expansion & League Launch Tomorrow
4. Re: Path of Exile Expansion & League Launch Tomorrow Mar 3, 2016, 12:47 Wallshadows

Still not sure what I'll be building.

I'm leaning in the direction of Gladiator or Champion since I've been focusing more on caster-types for the past several leagues and it'd be nice to face tank again. Earthquake looks okay and it only requires a Marohi but it takes a while to 'get good' since it relies on a higher-level Shorter Duration gem to make the aftershock happen sooner rather than later so I've been thinking about Sunder.

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 Released
1. Re: Bus Simulator 16 Released Mar 2, 2016, 12:11 Wallshadows

This has potential for a points-based Deathrace system. Death Bus?  

News Comments > Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Released for Windows 10
7. Re: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Released for Windows 10 Mar 2, 2016, 11:43 Wallshadows

Weren't there performance issues with the game back when it released on Windows Vista with DX10? Literally no image enhancements but ran 80000% slower 'because'.

Full circle.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Trailer
6. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Trailer Mar 1, 2016, 23:24 Wallshadows

I'm going to give it a week out in the wild to give me an idea of whether or not it's Destiny without being Destiny.  

News Comments > Umbrella Corps Multi-Mission Mode
1. Re: Umbrella Corps Multi-Mission Mode Mar 1, 2016, 12:34 Wallshadows

Where crouching is the new standing!  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 29, 2016, 20:15 Wallshadows

Don't worry, if people spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on ships and separate battle-stations, I'm sure they have no problem spending top dollar on whatever the latest hardware is to run it at their desired settings.  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 28, 2016, 17:17 Wallshadows

A chip out in the wild is another decent layer of security but with more and more consumers purchasing their goods on the internet, that's the real test of card security. With a little leg work, some dickhead can find out the billing address tied to the card and all they have to worry about is fat-fingering the card number and three-digit key and collect before it gets reported as stolen.

The ONLY time I have ever seen a third step requirement was a couple days ago when I bought a Windows 10 OEM key from G2play. I threw in my payment information, hit submit, and was given an error stating that I had to contact my bank in order to unblock, verify, and complete the order. I still got around this by paying through paypal though.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 27, 2016, 11:08 Wallshadows

Zen has been 'just around the corner' for some time now but has AMD even released a solid date for shipping or are they dangling a carrot on a stick while throwing out vague release dates like Blizzard with content updates?  

News Comments > Call of Cthulhu Next Year
15. Re: Call of Cthulhu Next Year Feb 26, 2016, 17:44 Wallshadows

Yeah, okay, but like most Lovecraft translations to film and games, how hard will it suck?  

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]
29. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 16:21 Wallshadows

Maybe they are basing it off the historical documentary The Great Martian War from History.  

News Comments > New Radeon Crimson Drivers
5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 25, 2016, 23:47 Wallshadows

I filed a ticket with XFX since I thought my card was on the brink of death and it's still under warranty. XFX support is pants on head retarded though and the agent literally ignored all the information in my ticket so after several back and forth emails to get to where we would have been had he read my ticket I just let it be once Afterburner solved the issue.

I could send one to AMD though but they'll probably give me some binned response about how Afterburner is the problem even though it was the solution.

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 2016, 00:05.

News Comments > New Radeon Crimson Drivers
1. Re: New Radeon Crimson Drivers Feb 25, 2016, 12:33 Wallshadows

With or without actual fan fixes?

I have the drivers released before this set and I had to install Afterburner because the automatic fan settings were fucking up my video card even though AMD released a hot fix which supposedly addressed the issue in a previous version.

News Comments > The Division Beta Claims Record
24. Re: The Division Beta Claims Record Feb 23, 2016, 09:26 Wallshadows

If this didn't have Ubisoft tagged to it then I'd be interested.

I have to stick to the plan.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 23, 2016, 09:24 Wallshadows

Next will be an ATM which accepts stray cats as a form of payment.  

3330 Comments. 167 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo