Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nucas

Real Name Nucas   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nucas
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description mayor of FUNKVILLE, BABY!!!
Homepage http://
Signed On May 10, 2008, 04:00
Total Comments 550 (Apprentice)
User ID 49584

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer
23. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launch Trailer Mar 11, 2017, 04:50 Nucas

i think this looks great but i guess we're supposed to be ironically detached or something now because its an established franchise?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Trailers
2. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailers Feb 24, 2017, 05:55 Nucas

NewMaxx wrote on Feb 24, 2017, 03:28:
What about Natalie DDormer?

you mean that smirking whore from thessia?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 20, 2017, 15:09 Nucas

Pigeon wrote on Feb 20, 2017, 14:17:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 20, 2017, 13:47:
Cutter wrote on Feb 20, 2017, 12:25:
Well it's "Family Day" in Canada. How arbitrary is that? Whatever works. Everyone just wants a day off in Feb.

Election day in the USA needs to be a holiday.

That would be helpful to blue collar workers who can't just take an extra long lunch and/or may need to use public transportation to get around... so you can bet it will never happen.

same reason D.C. will never gain senate seats, they'd just be extra Democrat votes. Republicans would never allow it to happen.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 17, 2017, 15:22 Nucas

still kind of on the fence.. the archer vice trailer looked great but the actual season, eh.  

29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2017, 19:10 Nucas

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 8, 2017, 11:09:
BobBob wrote on Feb 8, 2017, 10:58:
It's official, the environment is screwed. This is only the beginning.
I thought you meant this.

its honestly hard to care about anything.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 6, 2017, 17:54 Nucas

i'm surprised those stupid kiosks haven't spurred a pink eye epidemic.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2017, 10:17 Nucas

this won't stop outsourcing to india, just stop them from importing indian slaves directly to corporate.  

News Comments > Deus Ex Series Hiatus?
35. Re: Deus Ex Series Hiatus? Jan 30, 2017, 18:07 Nucas

Agent-Zero wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 17:53:
Squirmer wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 17:19:
For me,

im not talking about "you".. im talking about majority opinion, and general consensus.. that sort of thing

why the fuck would i care about your peculiar quirks and obsessive little fixations?

hahah christ. "we're not talking about YOU, we're talking about ME and why everyone is going to agree with me. smart people. lots of people are saying this!"

News Comments > Deus Ex Series Hiatus?
34. Re: Deus Ex Series Hiatus? Jan 30, 2017, 18:02 Nucas

Acleacius wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 08:40:
There was a huge uproar about how they handled both HR and Thief.

no there wasn't. human revolution was very well received critically and commercially.

subjectively, i'd say the design was far less console centric than ion storm titles like thief: deadly shadows, for example. "empowered women", i don't really get either. faridah, reed, zhao. what did deus ex 1 have? navarre? a background antagonist that could have been male or female for all the depth of her writing?

were there quibbles? certainly, i know a lot of people didn't like the outsourced boss fights (which were meant to include non-lethal options, as revealed in the directors cut, but cut for budget/time) but come on. 'yuge uproar'. take off the rose colored glasses there buddy. it's ok to let yourself like the new stuff.

News Comments > Torment Stretch Goal Changes
30. Re: Torment Stretch Goal Changes Jan 30, 2017, 05:00 Nucas

Kosumo wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 02:44:
Coming from Jerykk, who for years was pro software piracy ..... leader of the 'I pirate it now and pay what I think it is worth when I want' brigade. i.e. let the publishers take the risk, steal the software, then, if I want, pay a minimal amount when and if I feel like it .... 'If I think it is worth it'

That was his logic then, is that still the right logic?

I like Jerykk, smart guy, has interesting views on gaming and games but please, lets not 'forget' about the years and years he justified software piracy.

this is completely irrelevant and has no bearing on his view on kickstarter; a view that is, incidentally, correct.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 00:06 Nucas

jdreyer wrote on Jan 29, 2017, 23:15:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 29, 2017, 22:43:
BobBob wrote on Jan 29, 2017, 17:53:
Thoughts on this weekend's travel bans and protests? Will it continue or get thrown out by the higher courts?

I find it far more hilarious people are surprised he is doing what he said he was gonna do. As if honesty in a presidential election is something rare and unfathomable (Well, for Clinton it would have been I guess)
The people who didn't vote for him thought he would do what he said, thus they didn't vote for him. It's actually those that voted for him who thought he was just blowing smoke. People, in general, are gullible.

As for legality, there will be exceptions to that ban, tons of them, but the general gist seems to be legally stable. It is surprising not to see Egypt and Saudi Arabia on that list though, you know, the actual terror states.
Not a single person from the seven states on the "pause" (Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Libya and Yemen) has killed an American on US soil 1975-2015, according to the Cato institute. It's like banning sunscreen imports from Iceland. States NOT on the "pause" (UAE, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia) have killed 3000 Americans on US soil.

Coincidentally Trump has business interests in those latter three, but not in the first seven. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

and don't forget, once the ban expires, only non-muslims will receive priority refugee status. christians and jews welcome! this is a bald-faced ban on religion.

47. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2017, 21:19 Nucas

man i am LOVING the tweet storms about trump's first executive order increasing the cost on homeowners getting FHA mortgages. especially when they act like they didn't know what they were voting for. it's so good

"he's just kidding around"
"he'll mature as a president" (just like bush)
"at least he's not hillary! EMAILS!"

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 7, 2017, 12:37 Nucas

man, i miss opera. was my go to browser like 15 years ago. stopped paying attention when they went chromium (why wouldn't i just use chrome?)

and just another chinese asset now.

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Dec 29, 2016, 16:01 Nucas

i just discovered the daggerfall port into unity 5 over christmas also. i like this trend.  

33. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2016, 02:43 Nucas

hey blue just a heads up, periodically some ad on the page is redirecting me from the base page forward to this download bait. third time its happened to me. i know you've mentioned wanting to be told about obnoxious ads before and this isn't like an end-of-the-world one but it's kind of annoying.  

News Comments > Vampyr Trailer
8. Re: Vampyr Trailer Dec 24, 2016, 02:36 Nucas

Acleacius wrote on Dec 23, 2016, 22:07:
Well Quinn, I live in a world where vampire lore as been around for at least 60 years. In this world which seems to be alien to you, vampires feed off blood. So in this world unknown to you, if you kill off your supply of blood, you die. This doesn't even begin to contend with the fact there is more than ONE vampire in the world.

in our world we need petroleum to continue our way of life, that hasn't stopped us from sucking the world dry wasting oil on cars or new fucking iphones yearly or whatever and ignoring renewable energy. humanity is a party animal, we never give a shit about the future. i get that your cold logical rebuttal was for comedy but i just can't even get behind it for that.

News Comments > On Overwatch Mei Skins
17. Re: On Overwatch Mei Skins Dec 18, 2016, 09:11 Nucas

what a bunch of bratty whiny babies.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 7, 2016, 23:54 Nucas

we dug coal together.  

News Comments > No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners
9. Re: No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners Dec 6, 2016, 01:29 Nucas

i recall back in the day reading this game barely shifted 60,000 units on PC, then they abandoned it, now they're re-releasing it at full price? i just don't get this.

i got about 3 hours in before it put me to sleep.

News Comments > Hello Games Breaks No Man's Sky Silence
8. Re: Hello Games Breaks No Man's Sky Silence Nov 26, 2016, 13:47 Nucas

they break their silence on the day of their 40% discount?

incidentally i enjoyed NMS, i thought it was a great "fire up for 20 minutes" relaxing exploration game; i'm confused why you would want "base building" in a game that encourages resource consumption and perpetual movement and exploration.

550 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo