Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Sean

Real Name Sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Medvanis
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://blackdogs.guildportal.com
Signed On Apr 12, 2008, 15:44
Total Comments 29 (Suspect)
User ID 47716

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Classic in August; Testing Begins Tomorrow
13. Re: WoW Classic in August; Testing Begins Tomorrow May 15, 2019, 08:36 Medvanis

fujiJuice wrote on May 14, 2019, 21:28:
Me, like a lot of people, have been asking for this for years. They initially didn't want to do it.

This. My wife, kids,and a bunch of my friends are coming back. We quit when Panda was announced. Looking forward to taking our sweet time leveling, enjoying the progression, and yes (eventually) raiding.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Borderlands 3 on Epic Games Store in September
50. Re: Borderlands 3 on Epic Games Store in September Apr 3, 2019, 17:16 Medvanis

This works out great! I'll be too busy playing WoW Classic until Borderlands 3 GOTY edition comes out on Steam next year  

News Comments > Play Black Desert Online for Free
3. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 17:14 Medvanis

This game looks to be the poster child for pay2win and micro transactions. No thanks. Like I said in an earlier thread...eagerly awaiting WoW Classic  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend
13. Re: World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend Mar 20, 2019, 18:03 Medvanis

My wife and I (and most of our friends) quit Cata when Panda was announced and haven't been back since. We are all psyched for WoW Classic and plan on coming back. Common summer!  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Content Roadmap
6. Re: Fallout 76 Content Roadmap Feb 22, 2019, 19:29 Medvanis

Sad really. I consider myself a Fallout fan boy but after reading all the comments, reviews, and watching the videos I wouldn't touch this game with a 50ft pole.  

News Comments > BATTLETECH Free Weekend
12. Re: BATTLETECH Free Weekend Feb 22, 2019, 07:53 Medvanis

Definitely a "Just One More Turn" game. Finished it (and loved it) but have not gotten the expansion yet; as the reviews have been iffy.  

News Comments > Bungie Emancipated (Again)
3. Re: Bungie Emancipated (Again) Jan 10, 2019, 19:50 Medvanis

Yay!!  

News Comments > The Division 2 Blows Off Steam; Specs Revealed
29. Re: The Division 2 Blows Off Steam; Specs Revealed Jan 10, 2019, 11:36 Medvanis

Bought into it late as well; after a lot of the patches and improvements were done. My wife and I had a lot of fun playing through the story together. The atmosphere of the game was amazing. I also did not get into the PvP at all. But the base game play was solid. I am very much looking forward to D2 but will definitely wait for the reviews.  

News Comments > Anthem Video
5. Re: Anthem Video Jan 7, 2019, 19:23 Medvanis

WTB Borderlands 3 please. Or Dying Light 2. I do also have high hopes for Division 2. The first one was good times. I gave up on Destiny 2 a couple months ago....way too grindy and just not fun anymore.  

News Comments > Alien: Blackout a Mobile Game
4. Re: Alien: Blackout a Mobile Game Jan 7, 2019, 19:18 Medvanis

Do you guys not have phones?

Seriously, this shift to mobile is really starting to tick me off.

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Unchained & Hero Academies Closing
5. Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained & Hero Academies Closing Jan 7, 2019, 19:12 Medvanis

Sad news. Me and a couple of my buddies still play OMD every week. 3man PVE is still very fun for us. But we never did get into the PVP at all. Like you I hope they do an OMD3. I would gladly go back to a full price model instead of the micro transactions, especially if there is a good PVE story/progression (along with multiplayer option).  

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds Investor; Squadron 42 Beta in 2020
26. Re: Star Citizen Adds Investor; Squadron 42 Beta in 2020 Dec 21, 2018, 09:16 Medvanis

Popcorn  

News Comments > Path of Exile Betrayal Launches
5. Re: Path of Exile Betrayal Launches Dec 7, 2018, 16:04 Medvanis

Yep the whole Diablo Immortal fiasco resulted in me firing up my PoE game after a couple year hiatus. There is so much more content! Really enjoying the game again. They have set the bar that Diablo 4 will need to compete against.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week Earns $7M
3. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Earns $7M Dec 2, 2018, 13:21 Medvanis

Popcorn  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
9. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Nov 23, 2018, 17:45 Medvanis

Popcorn  

News Comments > Diablo IV in Development Hell?
11. Re: Diablo IV in Development Hell? Nov 22, 2018, 18:08 Medvanis

Honestly "World of Diablo" is something my friends and I have been hoping for. They have the lore and the assets to be able to pull it off. It makes sense since both PoE and Torchlight Frontiers are going in this direction, and apparently Bliz sees them as their main competitors. Full disclosure: I was one of the many pi$$ed off at the Diablo Immortal announcement and am back to playing PoE (and loving it). But, if Bliz can (somehow) bring back the magic of Diablo I'll jump back in a heartbeat.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer Remaster Details
1. Re: Command & Conquer Remaster Details Nov 14, 2018, 19:29 Medvanis

Wow. Almost sounds too good to be true. Blizzard, put your phones down and read this.  

News Comments > Battle for Azeroth Sales Wow WoW
20. Re: Battle for Azeroth Sales Wow WoW Aug 23, 2018, 18:59 Medvanis

Played since day 1...but me and most of my guild quit half way through Cata when we learned of the Kung Fu Panda expansion. Haven't been back since.

Really following the Classic/Vanilla development closely. That just may make me come back. Don't really want to pay for any other content though....

News Comments > BATTLETECH FLASHPOINT in NOVEMBER
5. Re: BATTLETECH FLASHPOINT in NOVEMBER Aug 21, 2018, 16:48 Medvanis

10/10  

News Comments > Dying Light: Bad Blood Early Access Next Month
10. Re: Dying Light: Bad Blood Early Access Next Month Aug 20, 2018, 19:23 Medvanis

Me too. Fingers crossed for the sequels to Dying Light, Division, Borderlands...I really enjoy games I can play with my friends. Totally sick of all the battle royale/moba crap that is the trend these days. Heck, I am even looking forward to WoW Classic. Maybe some of the MMO's in the works (AoC, Pantheon, CoE, etc.) will actually turn out to be good too.  

29 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo