Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 9707 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
37. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 11, 2015, 03:50 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 13:42:
InBlack wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 09:35:
mark gil wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 08:15:
So many people insist they are against animal abuse, cruelty, suffering and the inhumane treatment of animals, yet they dont understand they are actively engaging in and supporting egregious suffering, abuse, cruelty and inhumane treatment when they eat animals and their by-products. If you are against cruelty, suffering and inhumane treatment, then you go vegan. Its just that simple. - Sarah Kiser
youtube.com/watch?v=AtWO83pf3Mc

What about the poor turnips? Won't anyone think of the poor tortured turnips? What about the carrots? Or the potato? How many potatoes get butchered into french fries day in day out...fucking genocide is what it is....

Give me a break. Pigs are as intelligent as dogs, if not more so. Comparing them to turnips is insulting. If you like they way they taste, then just be a man and say "I eat bacon because it tastes good," but don't try to excuse it away with false equivalencies.

If there was more of this on the news, a lot more people would be vegetarian. It's hard not to watch something like Food, Inc or read Diet for a New America and not be affected. Maybe you won't become a vegetarian, but I'd be surprised if you didn't eat less meat. Economically, environmentally, spiritually, ethically, and healthwise, eating less meat has massive benefits for both individuals, your local environment, and the planet as a whole.

I was being facetious, but mark gil is being a fucking hypocrite. How many forests were cleared to plant all those crops like rice and grain, corn, potato, carrots etc.? How many natural habitats were destroyed in the process? How many animals have gone instinct over the millenia so that humanity can live more comfortably, i.e. eat more bread! He can delude himself all he wants, but he isn't contributing to the salvation of one single farm animal, and he is just as responsible for the death and extinction of wild animals as everyone else.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

36. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 11, 2015, 03:41 InBlack

You guys are fucking hilarious. Socially acceptable??!! Humans are omnivores! OMNIVORES! Its not about social acceptance its fucking BIOLOGY. Sure you can eat Vegan food, but don't go around calling me cruel to animals just because I eat meat (as well as vegetables, fruits and everything in between), you might as well call Bears cruel, or Pigs. (Surprise, Pigs are omnivores too!!)

This comment was edited on Sep 11, 2015, 04:16.

News Comments > Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strength Video
11. Re: Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strength Video Sep 11, 2015, 03:33 InBlack

I beg to differ Jerykk. The Elder Scrolls series have been very good at RPG elements like lore, dialogue, skill checks, quest design and character progression. Especially Morrowind and Skyrim.  

News Comments > Hatred Free DLC Tomorrow
9. Re: Hatred Free DLC Tomorrow Sep 11, 2015, 02:55 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 15:02:
InBlack wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 11:10:
not exactly an analogy for a raving lunatic on a murderous rampage.

Isn't that what people "fundamentally" are if they kill in the name of their religion?

No, not really. Not when they plan it & do it in the name of an ideology. It's easy to dismiss these people as insane. They are not. Unless believing in an almighty God is considered insane and delusional. (Maybe it should be, but then suddenly Christianity isn't on solid ground anymore too)

Terror != Terrorism

News Comments > Dota 2 Reborn Born
12. Re: Dota 2 Reborn Born Sep 11, 2015, 02:28 InBlack

You guys are way too serious about this shit: Pandas are from China, hence fake Pandas, also Blizzard ripping off the MOBA of the creators of the original mod ripping off Blizzard...circular irony.

(P.S. Im pretty sure there were no fucking Pandas in Warcraft3, except for Chen who came in the expansion right?)

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
17. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 11, 2015, 02:23 InBlack

nin wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 23:20:
Retired wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 22:52:
nin wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 19:16:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 18:51:
Microsoft is downloading Windows 10 to your machine 'just in case.'

I noticed my available hard drive space on C: had taken a noticeable drop. I couldn't figure it out. All new games get installed on F:

This explains it.

And people with low bandwidth caps? Think I smell a lawsuit a-brewing.

Possibly useful post. I just installed 2952664 yesterday (I intentionally lag a month behind due to shit like this), and got the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\Install folder today at 1:15. I removed the update, so we'll see if it comes back.

That folder showed up for me as well, but it is empty, I expected it to have something in it.....hmmmmm Not happy about this.

I had a 600k file (AM_Delta_Patch_1.205.2029.0.exe), but that was it. Will keep an eye on it and see if it grows...

I think its beyond atrocious that you have to periodically check files on your OWN computer just because, you know, Microsoft! Worst part is most people are so tech illiterate they will go along with pretty much anything shoved down their throats as long as the talking heads and pundits keep calling it "progress".

News Comments > Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strength Video
9. Re: Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Strength Video Sep 11, 2015, 02:17 InBlack

So no skills? No unarmed? No melee?? No Big Guns? Etc. etc.

What the fuck were they thinking? First they gut the story, then they pervert the combat, now they 'streamline' the underlying RPG system in place since the original games.

So why exactly would anyone want to play this? For the sandbox? For the loot?

I hope I'm wrong, maybe there is a great game somewhere in there, but this is screaming mediocrity from a mile away and I'm gonna need some really positive word of mouth when it hits before I even consider picking it up...

6. Re: Hatred Free DLC Tomorrow Sep 10, 2015, 11:10 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 10:47:
Help me understand why you think I'm stretching it. I really want to know.

Well for one thing 9/11 was a carefully orchestrated plan masterminded by Islamist terrorists, not exactly an analogy for a raving lunatic on a murderous rampage.

3. Re: Dota 2 Reborn Born Sep 10, 2015, 09:58 InBlack

Verno wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 09:54:
Many of the Dota heroes originated in some form from Blizzard games and they have a full heropedia to read about them for lore/etc if you really care about such things. The Wraith King is the Skeleton King, there's an obvious pandaren analog and so on.

What? You are telling me they knock of Blizzard heroes? Fake Pandas??? Hahhahaha, oh man the irony is fantastic....Im gonna have to check out that heropedia now....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2015, 09:56 InBlack

Jennifer Lawrence is 22?? What? (checks Wikipedia, she is 25)

Why would she give her wrong age in an interview?...wtf??

News Comments > Hearthstone Power Inflation Addressed
2. Re: Hearthstone Power Inflation Addressed Sep 10, 2015, 09:51 InBlack

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 09:46:
Implement proper SP only leagues with card pack rewards not locked behind a paywall... how about that? Hearthstone is REALLY really grindy now.

SP only leagues? Huh? SP as in Single Player?

News Comments > Master of Orion Video Diary
1. Re: Master of Orion Video Diary Sep 10, 2015, 09:46 InBlack

Hang on. Are they remaking MOO2 like in a HD format or something (like the recent Homeworld(s)) or are they making a brand new MOO4 or something?  

1. Re: Dota 2 Reborn Born Sep 10, 2015, 09:44 InBlack

I wish I could get into DOTA2. I discovered I liked MOBAs through HOTS, and I also discovered I disliked the terrible matchmaking and reliance on your teammates of HOTS. DOTA however, and it's unknown and completely unremarkable list of characters, are not providing any draw at all....  

4. Re: Hatred Free DLC Tomorrow Sep 10, 2015, 09:38 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 02:34:
I guess releasing this a day before 9/11 is one way to hype up this terrorism sim.

I understand the sentiments against this game but I gotta say that's kind of stretching it a little too far...

27. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 10, 2015, 09:35 InBlack

mark gil wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 08:15:
So many people insist they are against animal abuse, cruelty, suffering and the inhumane treatment of animals, yet they dont understand they are actively engaging in and supporting egregious suffering, abuse, cruelty and inhumane treatment when they eat animals and their by-products. If you are against cruelty, suffering and inhumane treatment, then you go vegan. Its just that simple. - Sarah Kiser
youtube.com/watch?v=AtWO83pf3Mc

What about the poor turnips? Won't anyone think of the poor tortured turnips? What about the carrots? Or the potato? How many potatoes get butchered into french fries day in day out...fucking genocide is what it is....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
42. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 10, 2015, 02:54 InBlack

Google is going into the ISP business and they are going in to win. Free internet for most is going to happen, and it's going to happen on Google's backbone. Laugh all you like, 10-15 years from now, remember where you heard it first...  

25. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 10, 2015, 02:44 InBlack

harlock wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 19:21:
these brainless, boneheaded chimps think they are some kinda heroes in their murderous hatred, thing is - they arent heroes, they arent "right", they arent "good"

just the same as the rest of the scumbags - thats what they are

You are preaching to the deaf. People have been told to go jump in the fire for calling someone a noob on the internet for fucks sake. You think they are gonna hold back in this case? Heh. They might be hypocrites and righteous internet assholes, but you are the one being naive.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mod & DLC Plans
14. Re: Fallout 4 Mod & DLC Plans Sep 10, 2015, 02:19 InBlack

jimnms wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 18:45:
Jivaro wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 16:43:
Although the cynic in me wants to take a couple shots at the the "regular updates" and "DLC" sections, the fanboy in me is winning the battle and all I can really say is...

GIVE ME THE DAMN GAME ALREADY.

The cynical fanboy in me is saying this will be the worst Fallout yet. So far from what I've seen, voiced protagonist and limited dialog options, it looks like Fallout 4 will be more FPS like and less of an RPG.

Yep, not excited about this in the least. Maybe some play videos change that but I doubt it. Witcher 3 quality, this game is not....

News Comments > The Witcher III Cost $81M
15. Re: The Witcher III Cost $81M Sep 10, 2015, 02:14 InBlack

Kxmode wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 01:02:
If CDPR was making Star Citizen do you think it would be in a better state or closer to release?

Stop it right there mister. This thread doesn't deserve to get derailed.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Leos Fortune - HD Edition
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Leos Fortune - HD Edition Sep 9, 2015, 09:57 InBlack

Is he voiced by Leo Di Caprio? 'Cos that would be awesome and fucking lame at the same time.  

9707 Comments. 486 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo