Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 9707 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Gameplay Footage
6. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Gameplay Footage Sep 18, 2015, 05:09 InBlack

Orogogus wrote on Sep 18, 2015, 02:33:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 20:39:
Can I have a Total War: Warhammer 40k instead?

What do people want out of a 40K Total War game, instead of, say, another Dawn of War? How does the game play, in your head? Like, a hundred Marines all lined up in formation like the Dwarves in this video, as if they were an infantry block?

The time of Heresy could work well, before the Chapters were cut down to a thousand marines each and were actually Legions led by the Primarchs.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 18, 2015, 03:30 InBlack

Im very suspicious of vegan diets for personal reasons, a good friend of mine went into an all vegan, raw food diet. He lost about 20 kg in 6 months and he wasn't heavy to begin with. He is always irritable, and looks like a fucking corpse now. He claims to be eating a very healthy diet, but to me he just looks like a fucking junkie...  

37. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 18, 2015, 02:38 InBlack

jdreyer wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 20:02:
BobBob wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 19:06:
Great discussion everyone! This forum is a nice relief from my normal, day to day, encounters with human stupidity. Based on what everyone is saying, it makes me wonder if I should eat meat, or at least poultry, as part of a more balanced approach, instead of going to an extreme. Thumbsup

As long as you're eating dairy regularly and have a well-balanced diet otherwise, you should be fine without resorting to meat. You'll get plenty or B-12. It's really the vegans that have to be careful.

What about protein?

36. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 18, 2015, 02:36 InBlack

Verno wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 16:02:
The trick is just not do it at all, veganism sucks.

Agreed.

News Comments > DARK SOULS III in April
14. Re: DARK SOULS III in April Sep 18, 2015, 02:31 InBlack

Diablo3 had an atrocious story. Ugh, I shudder even now when I think how low Blizzard have fallen with their story telling, after the brilliant horror stories of D1 and D2...  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Gameplay Footage
4. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Gameplay Footage Sep 18, 2015, 02:27 InBlack

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 20:39:
Can I have a Total War: Warhammer 40k instead?

If this does well, there is a good chance of it happening at some point.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Sep 18, 2015, 02:26 InBlack

PHJF wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 22:31:
The fact of CSGOs popularity is depressing. Fifteen years of CS and the core game is still the best of its kind, with little to no mechanical improvement and the same old de_dust fests of yesteryear running in perpetuity. TF2 was fun for hundreds of hours but holy fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk I'd kill for a solid new shooter to consistently play.

Overwatch?

News Comments > The Witness in January
6. Re: The Witness in January Sep 18, 2015, 02:22 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Sep 17, 2015, 20:54:
I didn't see Harrison Ford in there anywhere.

No Kelly McGillis either...Pass.

News Comments > World of Warships Sets Sail
5. Re: World of Warships Sets Sail Sep 17, 2015, 17:22 InBlack

Grind, grind, grind, grind...this game will suck your time and your wallet dry...  

30. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2015, 03:00 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2015, 15:25:
Frags4Fun wrote on Sep 16, 2015, 14:21:
The amount of ignorance in this day and age is simply mind-boggling. Why do I even bother with you idiots? You guys reply without spending any significant time investigating what I said. Pure ignorance! And here I thought that some of you were intelligent enough to connect the dots.

Whatever

Time for me to move on to a place where commenters actually use their brains.

Yes, because we don't believe that magical pot oil will cure cancer we're the morons.

Jesus, there really is one born every minute isn't there?

Rolleyes

Did you read the study? You know the one posted above from the .gov site? If you quit trolling for just 2 seconds and actually read something someone else posted you might not have the worst reputation on Blues you know...

http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq/#link/_13

News Comments > Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Free on Origin
25. Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Free on Origin Sep 17, 2015, 02:51 InBlack

Red Alert I & II are some of the most fun strategy games indeed. Also great soundtracks. Do these work in multiplayer, over Origin? (This is the first release from EA thats actually making me think it might be worthwhile to install Origin, if the games have no multiplayer support though, fuck that...)  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Videos
19. Re: Fallout 4 Videos Sep 17, 2015, 02:18 InBlack

Im gonna wait and see. They need to get the atmosphere and humor right, and thats hard to do if you don't have a decent story (decent writers). Im also worried about the underlying RPG systems in the game. So yeah. Wait and see.  

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront to Feature Speeder Races
12. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront to Feature Speeder Races Sep 17, 2015, 02:10 InBlack

Came for the snarky comments. Was slightly dissapointed..  

3. Re: Brazilís Cancer Curse. Sep 16, 2015, 11:33 InBlack

As much as I have played HOTS, haven't played in a five man yet. Thats probably where the best fun is  

51. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 16, 2015, 04:03 InBlack

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 15, 2015, 14:22:
InBlack wrote on Sep 15, 2015, 02:18:
Here is a thought. Aliens will be....alien! Schocking right?

Humans like to anthropomorphize. They give their pets human attributes, their plants, wild animals, cute panda bears and even inanimate objects are not exempt. You see our brains are limited by our own, human experience in what they can imagine. The truth will be far fucking weirder and different than anything we can imagine.

And we will anthropomorphize the Aliens too

Touche!

News Comments > Need for Speed: No Paid DLC or Microtransactions
19. Re: Need for Speed: No Paid DLC or Microtransactions Sep 16, 2015, 02:07 InBlack

Im shocked. Shocked I tell you!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 16, 2015, 02:05 InBlack

Razumen wrote on Sep 15, 2015, 18:40:
Ad-blocking is theft now? Really??

Yup. Just like piracy.

17. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 15, 2015, 09:51 InBlack

You say you are a pragmatist, yet you ignore the obvious. Instead you spout right-wing propaganda like the best of them. Your speech is filled with hate and your solution is to let them all rot. You forget that they are human because that makes your conscience breathe easier. As if you had one. Islam is responsible for ISIS? You don't think the G.W. and the good old U.S of A. had anything to do with it? You don't think that Saudi Arabia the staunch ally of the U.S. and their Salafist literal interpretation of Koran had anything to do with it spawning Al Quaida, OBL and ISIS? Who cares right? You hide behind the anonymity of the internet and pretend that you know best, because you know. Precedent. The world is a shithole, so it's gotta stay a shithole. I got news for you, the reason why it's a shithole in the first place is because its run by sociopathic narcissists like you.  

15. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 15, 2015, 05:59 InBlack

I had to flee my own country when it broke up in the Yugoslav wars. Both sides wanted to recruit my father (a 50 year old scientist at the time) to fight in their fratricidal war, which is why we had to go. I guess we were lucky in that we aren't Muslim, and that 'reasonable' countries existed that had uses for scientists other than as footsoldiers. Maybe that has biased my view somewhat, but most of the people we are talking about now people aren't beggars, or criminals, rapists or terrorists. They are just ordinary people who have lost everything but their lives. I'm sure a lot of them would simply be thankful to work for a roof over their head and some food on their plate. If you were in that situation would you flee to Saudi Arabia? The Salafist kingdom that financed Al Quaida and ISIS on the side? To Iran, a murderous dictatorial regime? To Egypt, where democracy has just been stamped out courtesy of the US needing a strong 'ally' in the region? To Israel which treats all Muslims as non-human? To Turkey which is already overflowing with refugees stuck in what are esentially concentration camps? Maybe you are right, maybe we should close off our borders and let them rot, or better yet Nuke every last one of them out of existence since all they want is to rape our women and kill everyone we know...  

43. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2015, 04:17 InBlack

You make a point jdreyer, but I can't agree that we are moving in the right direction. We are not locking up violent criminals, on the contrary we are locking up nonviolent criminals in increasing numbers. Psychopathy or Sociopathy are not being eliminated from the gene pool, on the contrary. Just look across the border at Mexico. Look at the Middle East, look at who runs our governments and corporations and what traits are desired in our leaders and our CEOs. We are definitely NOT a spacefaring race. We are in fact turning away from manned space flight and increasingly looking inward. Id say the future is not looking that rosy for humanity, although maybe somewhere else someone made it out of their gravity well....  

9707 Comments. 486 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo