Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vanja

Real Name Vanja   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname InBlack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 27, 2008, 12:06
Total Comments 9707 (Guru)
User ID 46994

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First?
20. Re: GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First? Oct 16, 2015, 12:21 InBlack

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 12:06:
nVidia drivers are often available on third-party websites before they even appear on the nVidia website, so I'm not concerned about this. For most people this will be convenient. I update my drivers through Geforce Experience because it's more convenient. The only thing that's slightly scummy is requiring a valid email address, as you know they'll sell that on or spam you.

Huh? I don't remember entering my email address anywhere and I've yet to receive a single email from Nvidia... Confused

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First?
6. Re: GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First? Oct 16, 2015, 10:57 InBlack

So how resource hungry is Geforce Experience anyway when you've got it running in your taskbar tray? I've been running it for ages now and never noticed any problems and it's a handy way to stay up to date with your drivers since it basically notifies you when there is a driver ready for download.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer
23. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 16, 2015, 09:49 InBlack

Shineyguy wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 09:43:

Live-action is a term that is used when something is normally animated in some way. Like the big deal that was made when the Dragon Ball movie was going to be live-action rather than animated. Course we know how that turned out...

Yes I'm familiar with the term being used in in the animation and film industry, just never encountered it used in this context before. I probably would have connected the dots if they had shown the face of the actor, but it looked like really heavily post-processed CGI or in-game footage. Which in retrospect is I guess exactly the look they were going for...

20. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 16, 2015, 08:58 InBlack

Cabezone wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 08:53:
It's even a term specifically used for real people acting in something that's usually animated...so yeah.

Thats a real person and a real dog?? Well....okay then now it makes sense. I thought it was a heavily post processed piece of CGI. Guess I am really stupid after all, and blind.

Also living under a rock it seems, as Ive never seen this kind of trailer for a video game before, but all of you people seem to be really familiar with them.

16. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 16, 2015, 07:47 InBlack

Yeah silly, stupid, retarded me for thinking live action, would be live action. As in unfiltered, raw, un-edited live-action footage. Im really stuupid, maybe I should get my IQ checked.  

13. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 16, 2015, 06:25 InBlack

DarkCntry wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 04:20:
InBlack wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 02:49:
subx wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 20:32:
Taking "not actual game footage" to a new level.

Yeah, if that was "actual game footage" Im the fucking pope. Why the fuck does Bethesda get a pass on this? It shouldn't & this is getting fucking ridiculous, Gamers are it seems the most gullible fucking people on the planet...(next to those Literal Bible idiots)

Probably gets a pass simply because it says "live-action" in the description and doesn't try to pass it off as in-game footage?

So, "live-action" does not mean "in-game"? Holy semantics Batman! I'm sure that's the excuse their marketing team is going to use when people start complaining about the graphics once the game is released, I mean 60 years of TV use of the word "live" just flushed down the toilet...

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 16, 2015, 02:57 InBlack

WaltC wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 23:10:
Win10 is very nice...if you are still using Win7/8.1, however, I'd recommend waiting to upgrade until the next major release of Win10 for everyone, coming in about a month or so--reason being that it will allow users to activate Win10 using their Win7/8.1 product keys, which is really nice and long overdue. I'm in the Insiders using build 10565 and as of this build just released to us the Win7/8/8.1 product keys are all you need to activate...! Much better than all of that "reinstall your upgrade OS and then upgrade to 10" garbage...;)

There's tons more "spyware" in Android than there is in Win10, btw. Microsoft "spying" on people is just more nonsense from the Snowden School of Stupidity...but people love their little conspiracies, don't they?...;) (Sometimes lately reading the headlines I feel as though I've traveled back in time to a medieval world drenched in superstition where people saw wood sprites and faeries everywhere. Only difference today is that "spirits" are electronic in nature--the fear and superstition part hasn't changed at all--just human nature, I guess.)

"Snowden School of Stupidity"??? Really?? Except, you know fairies and wood sprites are imaginary, but the fucking NSA is not...this has got to be one of the most idiotic posts Ive read all week.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 16, 2015, 02:54 InBlack

Blue wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 20:37:
Quboid wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 19:38:
You made it!

Indeed. Thanks to everyone for the tips and support.

Needs more dope!

11. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 16, 2015, 02:49 InBlack

subx wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 20:32:
Taking "not actual game footage" to a new level.

Yeah, if that was "actual game footage" Im the fucking pope. Why the fuck does Bethesda get a pass on this? It shouldn't & this is getting fucking ridiculous, Gamers are it seems the most gullible fucking people on the planet...(next to those Literal Bible idiots)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2015, 15:15 InBlack

ForgedReality wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 12:32:
RE: The Most Mysterious Star in Our Galaxy

Highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt it.

I dunno, an object that's not letting through that much light is gotta be something pretty far out. The important part which I feel the article didn't highlight enough is that it blocked a different percentage of the star's light the few times they did observe it doing so.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 15, 2015, 15:09 InBlack

harlock wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 13:20:
i thought it was on par with BG1 at the time that came out... pretty good, fairly solid - nothing spectacular

Not me. The gameplay mechanics and rules were fine, but the actual setting and story was nowhere near as interesting as BG and the Sword Coast. I actually played BG before I ever did any live role-playing with AD&D....

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2015, 11:08 InBlack

Looking forward to your drug fueled posts Blue!  

News Comments > Overwatch Beta This Month
13. Re: Overwatch Beta This Month Oct 15, 2015, 09:17 InBlack

Midnight wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 09:12:
InBlack wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 02:45:
Why does EU always get the short end of the stick?? Well I look forward to getting into the beta 2 years from now....

Oh, you poor thing.

::waves from Australia::

I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat. You may think you've got it bad, but Australia is a pretty nice place to live compared to most of the World (and even most of Europe). Getting games late is a small price to pay for the perks

11. Re: Overwatch Beta This Month Oct 15, 2015, 09:05 InBlack

I hope they include a server browser, or at least some kind of ping counter.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
119. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 15, 2015, 03:09 InBlack

Hello fellow Blues posters, and assorted mysterious aliases who only post in Starcitizen threads, it's amazing that no one has yet posted this:

Gary Oldman Interview with Sandi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTuhr_vzTEE

Please watch the first few minutes as Gary explains that this is completely new for him and that he's only ever done voice acting before, never something which he compares to acting on film. There is even behind the scenes footage of the studio where he, you guessed it, acts! Now please tell me how much of a salary he or the other actors would ask for wearing a mocap suit as well as assorted cameras all day for a few weeks?

Not that it's important, I just like to rain on your parades but if you really want to make the argument that this shit is not expensive: maybe his character gets killed by mission two....

You can go back to your character assassinations now boys and girls! Bye bye!

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 2015, 03:16.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Oct 15, 2015, 02:57 InBlack

Good luck. Hope you're not still hugging the john this early in the morning...  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced
26. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced Oct 15, 2015, 02:51 InBlack

Balance? Who needs balance, what is wrong with you people? This is a casual game, fuck balance!  

6. Re: Overwatch Beta This Month Oct 15, 2015, 02:45 InBlack

Why does EU always get the short end of the stick?? Well I look forward to getting into the beta 2 years from now....  

News Comments > DOOM Closed Alpha Details
2. Re: DOOM Closed Alpha Details Oct 15, 2015, 02:43 InBlack

DukeFNukem wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 00:25:
How long will alpha and beta phases last? Have they said?

Anyone who played New Order but doesn't really feel like playing the Doom alpha feel like giving away their alpha key?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2015, 09:48 InBlack

Shit, never had one. Not a shit, the colonoscopy I mean...erhm...nevermind... Anxious

So I assume that you are doing this 'exploratory' procedure for piece of mind, and not because of some preexisting medical condition Blue?

9707 Comments. 486 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo