Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Brazor

Real Name Brazor   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Brazor
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 8, 2008, 03:09
Total Comments 122 (Novice)
User ID 46170

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans
1. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans May 13, 2010, 23:10 Brazor

WHAT?!?
That's what I said as soon as I saw the article and my roommate said the same thing. I used to play the original feverishly when it first came out and I still play #3 off and on. Even though nothing has been said about their plan, I still have to say that I'm skeptical about this working. Either this is a joke or someone has an idea they think is genius.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battle.net Real ID Details
1. Re: Battle.net Real ID Details May 6, 2010, 14:34 Brazor

I can see this getting out of hand just like people's profiles for facebook, myspace etc.
Silly people blindly accepting strangers into their friends list and not realizing that they let in the alt of a person trying to harass them...or stalk them. Telling all to complete strangers isn't networking.

News Comments > StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing
58. Re: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing Apr 8, 2010, 19:15 Brazor

$100 for the CE. Nope, sorry! The extras aren't worth it.  

News Comments > Video Games Can Hurt Schoolwork
14. Re: Video Games Can Hurt Schoolwork Mar 16, 2010, 19:03 Brazor

And watching TV
And reading comic books
And going to see movies
I remember some time in the late 80s there were still people stating that reading books for entertainment purposes was bad cause you were wasting valuable time that should be spent improving yourself.

News Comments > Metaverse
50. Re: Metaverse Mar 8, 2010, 05:23 Brazor

I'm ok with general advertising and a few pop ups, as those can be clicked off quickly. They sole reason I run Adblock Plus is because of all the malicious software out there getting snuck in through Flash, hidden in ads, etc. It wasn't bad six years ago but (from what I've seen) thanks to the popularity of World of Warcraft and the black market value of in-game currency in many MMOs, I have to do it.

I have been telling people for 15 years that if it's connected to the outside world, it can be hacked into. Some scenarios aren't as likely as others but it can still happen. So I really don't want to spend time having to kill my partitions and the MBR or reloading an image of my drives to keep clearing my system. I will not place trust in advertisements on any website. Not until a strong solution is put in place.
Of course the problem is made worse by the current economic situation in many countries right now.

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Keys on eBay
22. Re: StarCraft II Beta Keys on eBay Feb 22, 2010, 11:34 Brazor

I have two keys for it from my Blizzcon 07 and 08 visits. I just want to sell the keys to make up for the tickets and expenses.  

News Comments > Gold - Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising
7. Re: Gold - Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising Feb 22, 2010, 11:29 Brazor

I liked the single player campaign but I didn't like the multi-player. Feels like they were pushing to become a popular tournament game. Tournaments are not the future of the industry.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfix
3. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfix Dec 15, 2009, 20:26 Brazor

See boys and girls! That's what happens when you multi-task.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfix
1. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfix Dec 15, 2009, 15:43 Brazor

This was a client fix for mac issues. Here's the thread.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=21726117708&sid=1

Edit: You're welcome Blue!
This comment was edited on Dec 15, 2009, 20:24.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2009, 16:20 Brazor

Am I incorrect in thinking that your local fire station will recharge them?
From what I've been told the fire stations should have a list of contacts for charging extinguishers. If there is a non-emergency phone number for the fire dept then call that and ask.

Thanks for making me hungry Blue ><

News Comments > First BlizzCon 2009 Tickets Sell Out
2. Re: First BlizzCon 2009 Tickets Sell Out May 17, 2009, 15:54 Brazor

The card with the pet and beta code is being provided to the people who will watch from DirecTV. Of course they are going to charge for it.  

News Comments > BlizzCon 2008 Tickets Update
2. lol Aug 12, 2008, 19:07 Brazor

This is what happens when 10,000 people try to connect to the server at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one person trying to ping spam the server because they were mad at Blizzard for catching them botting.

I managed to squeeze my ticket in by doing a password reset on my Blizzard store account so I could log in.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Thank heaven it's 7/11! Jul 11, 2008, 22:37 Brazor

Cheers!
*gulp*

News Comments > No WoW Beta Guarantee for WWI Attendees
1. Blizzcon Jul 6, 2008, 13:16 Brazor

Same thing with the Blizzcon codes last year. One of the US CMs said that the code goes towards the first game that goes into beta. Sense we don't know how far each one is you have a 1/3 chance of getting the beta you want.

News Comments > Prince of Persia Title?
1. Yup May 17, 2008, 04:52 Brazor

*opens up copy of GI* Yup! 6 page article on it with the name "Heir Apparent" Not showing it on the website might be a method to get people to buy the magazine. For those of you wanting to read it quickly at the store you'll find it on page 58. Right after the 10 page article on Guitar Hero 4.

This comment was edited on May 17, 04:52.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
4. Re: No subject Apr 1, 2008, 02:57 Brazor

Installed ok on Vista 32 bit but the control panel crashed when I tried to load it. Always does that to me when I got both my 8800 GTS's in and this definitely didn't change that.
I installed the beta.

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 02:58.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: No subject Feb 12, 2008, 22:35 Brazor

Blizzard Love Portal In Their Own, Special Way.

Yes, except for the fact that they had those boxes for the Valentines holiday in the previous years so you can't quite call it an intended portal reference. I think the Kotaku guys and the other sites were a little too quick to assume.
Still it ain't a bad thing.

News Comments > Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008 Announced
4. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 11:07 Brazor

My money is on the intro to the Zerg for SC2.

News Comments > UT3 Patch Plans
26. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2008, 15:30 Brazor

It's kinda important to have other players and servers for a multiplayer oriented game.

A hundred players is a hundred players, thousand, million, doesn't matter there's still someone to play with. You have no reason to be picky. Nor do you need to be playing the game with the largest group.

My biggest gripe with UT3 is that it doesn't seem to have the staying power that previous UT games did...

Well of course. It's the same game we played in 1999. Just looks a lot nicer and has a couple more game modes. The people who still like the old game play will stay and people who don't will move on to other games.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 15:54.

News Comments > UT3 Patch Plans
24. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2008, 13:20 Brazor

Why do the Gamespy stats matter? UT3 isn't a game for everyone.

122 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo