Total Posts
1729 (Pro)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

1729 Comments. 87 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    87  ] Older

Re: DEATHLOOP Released
Sep 15, 2021, 06:31
J
Re: DEATHLOOP Released Sep 15, 2021, 06:31
Sep 15, 2021, 06:31
J

Quinn wrote on Sep 15, 2021, 02:41:
Xero wrote on Sep 14, 2021, 17:24:
Not much into time travel games but I've been playing the stand alone Dishonored game and it has been pretty enjoyable. Obviously not as epic in scope as Dishonored 2 but holds its own for a solid stand alone that I'm assuming will be rather short. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Waiting to hear more about this or just until it hits bargain bin before jumping into it. Similar to what I did with Dishonored. I'm honestly shocked how long I waited on Dishonored 2. It was very well made. Some of the best destruction physics in a game that were highly satisfying.

I think both Dishonored games are deeply flawed and I feel like a friend and myself are the only ones in the whole while world that feel like this. What's the flaw?

Welp, the game gives you all these awesome magical abilities, but one minute into (I think) both games, the game almost literally tells you that killing ANYONE is bad and may result in the bad ending. I ended up never using said awesome magical abilities because all of them kill. Now the game could've been smart about it to allow you to kill either very evil enemies, or have enemies like zombies for example to which the morality of the kill/incapacitate choice wouldn't apply. But of course that wasn't there because it all had to do with this rat plague or whatever. So killing had less to do with morals, and more to do with not feeding the plague.

"Here's all these cool abilities! Oh, but if you use them, you're evil." Well fuck me sideways!

In the first Dishonored, sure. Although one could argue that the temptation is part of the challenge. Being good shouldn't be easy.

In the second one, if you scry on them and it turns out they're bad, you can kill them without negative consequence.
nin: This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Blue: What do you mean, "biblical"?
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

Re: OXENFREE II: Lost Signals Announced
Apr 15, 2021, 02:04
J
Re: OXENFREE II: Lost Signals Announced Apr 15, 2021, 02:04
Apr 15, 2021, 02:04
J

*golf clap*

Well played.
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC
Mar 10, 2021, 00:19
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Mar 10, 2021, 00:19
Mar 10, 2021, 00:19
J

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 9, 2021, 17:55:
J wrote on Mar 9, 2021, 14:19:
An Old Effort To Stop The Smallpox Virus Has Lessons For COVID-19 Today. Thanks RedEye9.

Oh. That was laugh out loud funny! I love that you submitted that story. The parallels and the irony of that article with how you've responded in these threads... 10/10.
10/4
J wrote on Feb 16, 2021, 14:40:
* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Feb 16, 2021, 14:58. Reason: Over the line with medical misinformation.

I see where you're coming from, but that's the setup and not the punchline. Each wave is going to get progressively worse. The punchline is when you realise that everything I said was true. All I need to do now is sit back and wait.

Mar 9, 2021, 14:19
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Mar 9, 2021, 14:19
Mar 9, 2021, 14:19
J

An Old Effort To Stop The Smallpox Virus Has Lessons For COVID-19 Today. Thanks RedEye9.

Oh. That was laugh out loud funny! I love that you submitted that story. The parallels and the irony of that article with how you've responded in these threads... 10/10.

Re: Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Rainbow Six Parasite?
Mar 5, 2021, 01:51
J
Re: Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Rainbow Six Parasite? Mar 5, 2021, 01:51
Mar 5, 2021, 01:51
J

Thank you for teaching me about cognitive dissonance.

removed
Feb 16, 2021, 14:40
J
removed Feb 16, 2021, 14:40
Feb 16, 2021, 14:40
J

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Feb 16, 2021, 14:58. Reason: Over the line with medical misinformation.

Feb 16, 2021, 11:46
J
Re: Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Rainbow Six Parasite? Feb 16, 2021, 11:46
Feb 16, 2021, 11:46
J

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 16, 2021, 11:34:
Beamer wrote on Feb 16, 2021, 09:12:
Does this guy not realize he's ridiculous?
That he has absolutely no evidence, nor any qualifications, and is spewing opinions based in ignorance and emotions?

We joke about certain posters being off the meds, but for possibly the first time, I'm a bit concerned about someone's wellbeing.
Nah, they're just a pathetic edgelord doing it to offend / cause controversy. No-one can actually believe that a warm bath is the cure or that the entire scientific community is conspiring to call COVID-19 a virus when it's actually a parasite.

They just need to be called out on it. And not because it will change their behaviour but because it will allow others to realise their agenda.

People who have tried it and have had Covid-19 symptoms have felt better. But you're not interested in actually trialling it. It's easier for you to scapegoat me.

Have fun throwing your verbal junk at me. That's all it is.

Feb 16, 2021, 05:48
J
Re: Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Rainbow Six Parasite? Feb 16, 2021, 05:48
Feb 16, 2021, 05:48
J

VaranDragon wrote on Feb 16, 2021, 02:42:
J wrote on Feb 16, 2021, 01:52:
That's funny as Covid-19 is actually a parasite. Not that I expect anybody here to believe me. Science is never wrong(tm)

Science is never wrong, is a sentence that proves how little you understand science. Now can you please point me to a peer reviewed published paper which states something to the effect that Covid-19 is actually a parasite? Most viruses are not really classified as parasites.

That is my point. The people of science who publish these peer reviewed papers have erroneously considered it as a virus. Nobody has questioned it or challenged it. Even though there is evidence which supports that it isn't a virus for those who look into it enough.

When they understand the problem, your dependency on them is fine. When they are mistaken, well... you'll see over the coming years.

P.S. It isn't the scientific method which I am calling out. It's the people who are supposed to subscribe to it, who don't, and who choose to shun evidence to the contrary due to personal beliefs.

Feb 16, 2021, 01:52
J
Re: Rainbow Six Quarantine Now Rainbow Six Parasite? Feb 16, 2021, 01:52
Feb 16, 2021, 01:52
J

That's funny as Covid-19 is actually a parasite. Not that I expect anybody here to believe me. Science is never wrong(tm)

Re: Epic Games Store Plans Many More Exclusives
Feb 7, 2021, 13:54
J
Re: Epic Games Store Plans Many More Exclusives Feb 7, 2021, 13:54
Feb 7, 2021, 13:54
J

By the time the good ones come to Steam, they tend to be closer to completion anyway.

Feb 5, 2021, 07:59
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 5, 2021, 07:59
Feb 5, 2021, 07:59
J

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 5, 2021, 06:41:
So you're curing the disease now .

Thanks for spreading lies and medical misinformation on a gaming forum .

Your quackery is the best.

Try the technique for yourself. Find as many people with Covid or long covid symptoms. Prove that it's a lie.

I'll be waiting.

Feb 5, 2021, 03:41
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 5, 2021, 03:41
Feb 5, 2021, 03:41
J

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 2, 2021, 08:50:
I'm not going to say I saw this coming but I saw this coming.
He'd rather write 250 words about how he won't waste time explaining how the snake oil works to non-believers than post why it works /snip "why what I suggested works" /snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

There's a link for you. The term 'snake oil [salesman]' infers that I am profiteering. I gave it away freely. You read into it, and didn't take any responsibility for your errors. And yet you expect me to post why it works to somebody who behaves as you do? No. I am happy to explain it to anybody grounded and intelligent. All you've demonstrated is that you flip out over small things like some angry toddler.

RedEye9 wrote:
75 million people have gotten better. One of them put his pants on backwards by accident one morning. He now swears that if you put your pants on backwards it is the cure.

This reminds me of the ads I see warning "never eat this vegetable" and it leads to a 30 minute long YouTube video that leads to a subscription that never tells you about the vegetable you're not supposed to eat.

How much of this is based upon fact? How much did you make up on the spot with flippancy? This is another reason why I'm not going to buy into your junk. You lack grounded rationale.

RedEye9 wrote:
If you had the magical cure for cancer, covid, foot fungus, arthritis, bad breath, obesity, smelly drains and nose hair
Wouldn't you want the whole world to know and give that information away freely.?

I've been researching and curing Covid-19 since March. I don't use the term curing lightly, either. I developed a technique which is currently being employed in a Covid hotspot. The nurse concerned hasn't tested positive for Covid once, and people under their care have improved. In fact, said nurse has been teaching other nurses the technique.

I have been giving the information away freely.

If you want a heated debate, find someone else. I'm promoting information which I have tested with multiple people. If you'd like to discuss that in a mature, civilised manner then I will do so. If not, continue throwing tantrum mud at me, and I'll just sit back and munch on some popcorn.

Feb 3, 2021, 09:30
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 3, 2021, 09:30
Feb 3, 2021, 09:30
J

Are we there yet? Did you subscribe to this thread? Why would you do that?

Feb 2, 2021, 08:59
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 2, 2021, 08:59
Feb 2, 2021, 08:59
J

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 2, 2021, 08:50:
Jivaro wrote on Feb 2, 2021, 02:50:
J, you should have stopped while you were still able to be taken somewhat seriously.

Redeye, this is why I said it always leads to frustration.
I'm not going to say I saw this coming but I saw this coming.
He'd rather write 250 words about how he won't waste time explaining how the snake oil works to non-believers than post why it works /snip "why what I suggested works" /snip

75 million people have gotten better. One of them put his pants on backwards by accident one morning. He now swears that if you put your pants on backwards it is the cure.

This reminds me of the ads I see warning "never eat this vegetable" and it leads to a 30 minute long YouTube video that leads to a subscription that never tells you about the vegetable you're not supposed to eat.

If you had the magical cure for cancer, covid, foot fungus, arthritis, bad breath, obesity, smelly drains and nose hair
Wouldn't you want the whole world to know and give that information away freely.?

I have given the information away freely.

<mic drop>

Feb 2, 2021, 01:53
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 2, 2021, 01:53
Feb 2, 2021, 01:53
J

NKD wrote on Feb 1, 2021, 14:56:
J wrote on Feb 1, 2021, 13:55:
Oh, this is good. I give some genuine advice, and the trolls make it look like I'm trolling. Oh, unless I take the bait and point out all the errors in your arguments? But then I'm playing into your trap. So, either way, I lose right?

I know it works. People I've helped know it works. If you choose not to believe it, or even try it, that's fine. GG.

So why is this, essentially free and universally available, miracle cure just being ignored by literally everyone? Why are people dying in hospitals instead of taking a bath? Why are you any better than any of the loons who could say the same thing about their healing crystals or essential oils or hydroxychloroquine? Is it a conspiracy that all doctors are in on?

You'll find the answer to that in this thread. People, including yourself, would rather be in denial and fear, blaming others, dependent on others, instead of having the maturity to try things for themselves and discover the truth. It's a comfortable way to be. The onus is on others to provide things for you. You profit from their labour. If something goes wrong, you blame them. No personal responsibility. Like children in adult bodies. Which is all well and good until the people you depend upon are mistaken about something. When you learn things like 'critical thinking' and 'personal responsibility' you drop that childish behaviour and start reaping the benefits.

That being said, the last two posters, jdreyer and Jivaro did demonstrate some personal responsibility. If either of them asked me to explain why what I suggested works, I would do so. I'm happy to talk adult with adults.

I am confident that what I posted works. I understand why it works. Why on Earth would I try to explain why it works to someone who isn't even prepared to try it for themselves to generate the evidence they would need to believe the rest of it? I mean, it doesn't take long after researching the evidence of 'Covid-19' to realise that it's not what people are saying it is. And yet people lap it up because they blindly trust those who they consider to be in authority.

Get past the first hurdle and I'll take you seriously. Until then, I'm just going to point at your behaviour, laugh, and eat some popcorn.

Feb 1, 2021, 13:55
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 1, 2021, 13:55
Feb 1, 2021, 13:55
J

Oh, this is good. I give some genuine advice, and the trolls make it look like I'm trolling. Oh, unless I take the bait and point out all the errors in your arguments? But then I'm playing into your trap. So, either way, I lose right?

I know it works. People I've helped know it works. If you choose not to believe it, or even try it, that's fine. GG.

Feb 1, 2021, 13:47
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 1, 2021, 13:47
Feb 1, 2021, 13:47
J

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 1, 2021, 13:29:
It first started out that a hot bath cured you.
A couple posts later and a hot bath has cured some other people.
And now a few posts after that a hot bath has cured thousands.

Still not one source that you can link to while your credibility drops with every post.

I have to wonder if you're intentionally misconstruing everything I say, or if you're just that poor at comprehension?

Feb 1, 2021, 12:45
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 1, 2021, 12:45
Feb 1, 2021, 12:45
J

I'll stick with what works. Quality is inversely proportional to quantity.

By the way, I've been working with a nurse in a Covid hotspot. Using my other technique. They haven't tested positive once, and over a thousand people have recovered so far.

Have fun.

Feb 1, 2021, 12:27
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 1, 2021, 12:27
Feb 1, 2021, 12:27
J

I find it more enjoyable to just sit back and watch you posting links, knowing what I know. Carry on.

Feb 1, 2021, 12:11
J
Re: Plague Inc: Evolved Gets Free DLC Feb 1, 2021, 12:11
Feb 1, 2021, 12:11
J

Should you try it, and find success with it, picture me enjoying the words you just typed. Because I will be.
1729 Comments. 87 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    87  ] Older