1. America is 80% religious. That is a big problem.
2. America hates gays.
3. America has no free health care for those in need yet pays 30% + in taxes.
4. America meddles in other countries affairs when it can profit from it.
5. America hates sex, unless it is paid for.
6. America loves Israel where the rest of the world despises it.
7. America worships money and fame, hates the needy and helpless.
8. While not uniquely American, Americans are some of the most racist, ignorant, intolerant and unintelligent people on earth.
9. America votes on skin color and religious standing, not on ability to run a country.
10. America had George Bush Jr. for 8 FUCKING YEARS!
I would agree with those facts, and as an American I can truly say that although your list is abridged, and can continue for many pages, it is nonetheless disheartening.
Obama is Bush Jr., and has continued the policies of Bush. In some cases he has gone even further, which is very unfortunate.
Congress has just approved an ADDITIONAL 100+ BILLION to kill more people and cause further destruction in foreign lands. PRAISE JESUS